Carolina Shepherd Events & News

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Carolina Shepherd Events & News

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:16 pm

Mark!
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:43 am

Happy Halloween folks! Join us for this year's Halloween event! This will run from 10/16 until 10/31 :)
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:18 am

Big November Update for folks! We have a lot of things to go over today:

1) We've added Trail Clean-Up to competitions! This will be starting the next round of competitions (round 78). The trail clean-up comes with 3 new achievements, 15 new items, and 13 new traits to help (or hinder) your clean-up efforts! This will make getting SAR points a little bit easier for you.

2) We've added 5 new achievements suggested by folks from A-0233!

3) Added a miscellaneous trait, Expressive, which allows a dog to partially express a carried coat in their ears or tail in their design. I'm curious to see what interesting combinations of fluff (or not so much fluff) arise from this!

4) Updated genetics page to include bone merle from this past Halloween event and traits page to include bumbling, cat-like reflexes, and fiery! These spooky traits all pass at a 25% rate.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:56 am

Come join us for our winter holiday celebrations! This event will last until the 31st of December.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Carolina Shepherds Easter Event!

Postby taikunfoo » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:20 am

Happy Easter! We are having an egg hunt where each egg you find will get you a raffle entry for one of the special rabbit breed themed adopts. There are ten different eggs (beautifully designed by Julius525 - thank you!) to find hidden around the Carolina Shepherds pages on chickensmoothie!

Submit the links to the eggs you have found here (google forms link - no email required).

If you don't find all ten eggs don't worry! You will still be entered for the adopts whose eggs you have found. Please note that you can only submit the form once, so please be sure that you've found all ten eggs or you are done searching for the eggs.

The event will end on 4/15 at 1900 eastern time (UTC-4).
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:58 am

Congratulations to the winners of the Easter event dogs! Please let us know what their names and genders are.

Rhinelander - MoonlitWolf2022
Tan Rabbit - vada vada
Netherlands Dwarf Rabbit - Delta Dawn
American Sable Rabbit - shortstop
Dwarf Papillon - Furrydogs12
Belgian Hare - Delta Dawn
English Angora - Frisco
Harlequin - werepickle
Argente Brun - ►Athena◄
Palomino - Furrydogs12

Our next event will be coming up at the end of June - keep your eyes peeled!
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun May 21, 2023 8:52 am

While you're out walking your dogs you pass by the Blue Ridge Club which seems to be getting an extremely large amount of agility equipment... Maybe you should focus on agility competitions for the next month?
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Joint Agility Competition!

Postby taikunfoo » Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:20 pm

We are excited to announce Beaumont Collies and Carolina Shepherds will be holding a joint agility event this month from June 20th to June 30th! In an RNG based format, dogs will first compete against their breed to determine the top 5 agility dogs, then these top five dogs from both breeds will compete against each other. Prizes will be awarded to the top ten dogs, and daily participation prizes will be given out as well. You may pick one Beaumont Collie AND one Carolina Shepherd to participate with during this event. Bonuses will be given to dogs with advanced agility titles (MACH-PADC for Beaumont Collies and MXB-AC for Carolina Shepherds). Please let me or Vinson know if you have any questions, we're happy to answer them!

Last edited by taikunfoo on Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me