♡ TAUDIPPS ♡ ... breeding thread!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

♡ TAUDIPPS ♡ ... breeding thread!

Postby bappledilk » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:52 am

Image ⓑⓡⓔⓔⓓⓘⓝⓖ Image

Welcome to the breeding thread! This is where you can breed your taudipps and have entirely new ones! It's a bit of a process though, so just stick with me! ;)

Image ⓘⓝⓕⓞ Image

Image Image Image

So, where do you start? Well, first you need 2 unrelated taudipps (any gender). They can be your own taudipps or belong to other people (only if you have their permission)!

Next, you'll need something called a "breed seed". You can buy one from Belethor's shop on the main thread, or you can trade with other players for one.

Once you have everything you need, fill out the planting form below. Once your seed is planted, it will be removed from your inventory and you can't trade it or get it back! So make sure it's what you want and you're ready.

You need to come back and water it once a day, using the watering form. Do this for 1 week straight and it will grow into a breed tree! If you miss a day, your progress will be lost, so be careful!

Once you have a breed tree, you can breed your taudipps of choice using the breeding form. Litters can have either 2 or 4 taudipps each. Amount of babies per litter is determined by a random number generator.

And there you go! I'll draw/design the offspring of your lovely chosen parents, and the babies are yours!

Taudipps can breed infinitely for now, but this will change by the time August arrives, so seize the opportunity!

You can only care for 1 sapling at a time!

Once your taudipps breed, you need to buy another breed seed and repeat the watering process in order to breed again.

Image ⓕⓞⓡⓜⓢ Image

Code: Select all
[center]
[b][size=150]Planting Form[/size][/b]
[b]Your username[/b]:
[b]Proof you own the seed[/b]:
[b]Other (optional)[/b]:
[/center]

[center]
[b][size=150]Watering Form[/size][/b]
[b]Your username[/b]:
[b]Day number[/b]:
[b]Other (optional)[/b]:
[/center]

[center]
[b][size=150]Breeding Form[/size][/b]
[b]Your username[/b]:
[b]Your taudipps of choice[/b]:
[b]Other (optional)[/b]:
[/center]
Last edited by bappledilk on Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:43 am, edited 7 times in total.
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡ TAUDIPPS ♡ ... breeding thread!

Postby bappledilk » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:08 am

Image ⓖⓔⓝⓔⓣⓘⓒⓢ Image

First and foremost, you can not breed family members! This includes but is not limited to littermates and parent with offspring (ew)!

Now that that's out of the way... Let's talk genetics! You don't need to know about them in order to breed, so feel free to skip this. However, it does provide some pretty helpful info, assuming you know your taudipp's parents (if they're G2 or younger). Taudipp genetics are a little complicated, so bear with me.

Let's say parent A has the "fruity" gene (leaf on butt) and parent B has the "milk" gene (glass taudipp with liquid inside). Now let's say they have a baby that displays the "fruity" gene but not the "milk" gene... That baby is a "fruity gene / het milk" taudipp. It may not visibly display the "milk" gene, but it is het for it. That means it has a 25% chance of producing offspring with the "milk" gene.

Let's say this "fruity gene / het milk" taudipp has a baby that doesn't display the "milk" gene either... Is that baby "het milk" too? Well, no. It will be het for different genes, depending on its parents' displayed genes.

On rare occasions, offspring can display both genes from each parent. Using the example parents above again, that baby would be a "fruity gene / milk gene" taudipp. Very rare indeed!

Some taudipps have something called a “sky gene”. This is where half of the background is taken up by a circular sky. This is considered part of the taudipp’s body and can not be removed… and currently, it is the only gene that can’t be passed down to offspring.

G1
    A G1 taudipp is a taudipp that is created by bappledilk and adopted out alongside littermates on the main thread. They’re like “original” taudipps with no parents.

G2
    A G2 taudipp is a taudipp that was bred from 2 G1 parents. If a taudipp is bred from mixed-gen parents (G1 and G3 for example), it will count as G2.

G3
    A G3 taudipp is a taudipp that was bred from 2 G2 parents. If a taudipp is bred from mixed-gen parents (G2 and G3 for example), it will count as G3.
Last edited by bappledilk on Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:51 am

Image ⓕⓐⓜⓘⓛⓘⓔⓢ Image

Here is where you can see various family trees and figure out whether or not 2 taudipps are related. Helpful if you’re unsure of your taudipp’s ancestry!

None yet!
Last edited by bappledilk on Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:52 am

Image ⓡⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓓ Image
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilbit » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:10 pm

Planting Form
Your username: Melinoe
Proof you own the seed:Seed ☆
Other (optional): ♡

Watering Form
Day number: 1
Other (optional): If it's not ok to post both forms on the same day let me know and I'll edit this! ^-^
Hi, I'm Lilbit!
She/Her
INFJ-T
Autistic/Adult
"While I live I want to shine."
<3, <3, <3!
Pixel Pets ♡ wrote:ImageImage
Lilbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:22 pm

Melinoe wrote:

Planting Form
Proof you own the seed:Seed ☆

Watering Form
Other (optional): If it's not ok to post both forms on the same day let me know and I'll edit this! ^-^

(That is perfectly ok!)

You planted and watered your seed, there are now 6 days left!

Last edited by bappledilk on Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilbit » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:31 am

Watering Form
Day number: 2
Hi, I'm Lilbit!
She/Her
INFJ-T
Autistic/Adult
"While I live I want to shine."
<3, <3, <3!
Pixel Pets ♡ wrote:ImageImage
Lilbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:39 am

Melinoe wrote:

Watering Form
Day number: 2

You watered your sapling, there are now 5 days left!

bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:52 am

Planting Form
Your username: beebun
Proof you own the seed:
Other (optional): <33

Watering Form
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:08 am

beebun wrote:

Planting Form
Proof you own the seed:
Other (optional): <33

Watering Form

You planted and watered your seed, there are now 6 days left!

bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me