Kitty companions spreadsheet+archive!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Kitty companions spreadsheet+archive!

Postby Catwing100 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:31 am

Welcome to our spreadsheet! Please read this first post!

Origonal thread: Here!

This spreadsheet is a bit of a mess. It not only holds drawings and ownership but also links to off-site versions of the Kitty Companions adopt shop! If you were linked here, it's because an archive for the art would not fit on the main thread. There are seprate posts that go into in-depth lore and drawings of the universe, the breeds and many other things!

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE! This will forever be a WIP as I am always adding new stuff!

Alternate games with this shop:
Flightrising.com's version is <<COMING SOON>>
chickensmoothie.com's version is <<YOU ARE HERE>>

Basic overveiw:
Gemondious is a land of magical cats. You pay for things in Diamonds (D) and get cool cats! Please read the actual thread for more info!
Last edited by Catwing100 on Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catwing100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kitty companions spreadsheet+archive!

Postby Catwing100 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:24 pm

Last edited by Catwing100 on Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
Catwing100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catwing100 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:30 pm

Universe Lore

Gemondious is a land of magic, cats, and mystery. Very few humans have ever entered the land and those who do, take home cats and many interesting stories. The world started with a core. A single spark from the gods of above. It flourished and cooled into a stone. A single diamond. The diamond grew and plants and animals alike flourished quickly. Different species and tribes formed, all with unique abilities. Borders were drawn, Gemondious was devided. Years later, a single hero rose from the ashes of war. Her name was Eclipse, a hybrid of all the tribes. Single handedly, she removed borders and stopped the fighting however in the proscess, she faded into dust. The dust of Eclipse was said to have formed a new tribe. Now, all the tribes live in peace.
Catwing100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catwing100 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:19 pm

Res for more lore

Last bumped by Catwing100 on Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:19 pm.
Catwing100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me