Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts

Postby BlueberryOtter » Sat May 29, 2021 4:11 am

Username: BlueberryOtter
Link to Sign-Up: boop
What do you value most in life?:

Loonette awkwardly ignored her comment about being friends with a chuckle. He itched their head, "Something I value most? Uhhhh" The lambaby actually thought long and hard for a moment until they came up with an answer. "I guess my life honestly, lucky to be alive and myself." They kicked a pebble on the ground with a sigh "And I guess the other lambicorns who take care of me and making sure I dont get into deeper trouble than I usually get in." Loon mumbled the sentence as they took a small glance at Funfetti who seemed to be beaming with happiness.

Funfetti shuffled forward "Imma miss them when I dont need to take care of them anymore. . ." She snapped out of her happy trance. "What I value most has to be my job as a party planner!" She turned around to quickly blow up a balloon to tie it into a clover and give it to Pandora. "I love making people smile with parties, the little things and fun!" Funfetti gave a big grin. "These questions were fun! Thank you!" She tapped Loonette and they also muttered a thank you through clenched fangs. "Thanks."
BlueberryOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat May 29, 2021 8:41 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Link to Sign-Up: Boop
All 3 heads blink in unison. They hadn't expected a question like that, finding an answer would be difficult. He starts speaking slowly.

"I have never bothered thinking about what I value most, I just take everything as it comes or goes, it's the way I've always done it I suppose, or at least as far as I know. This question is nothing I've heard before and I have heard many many questions, most often it's how do you not burn everything you touch to the ground. I stopped answering that one a long time ago.

Is what matters most my friends, my home, or maybe something I've yet to experience? As of right now, I'd say it's the experiences my friends bring to me, be they good or bad ones"
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EditMeNot » Sun May 30, 2021 11:24 am

Username: EditMeNot
Link to Sign-Up: click click click click !
What do you value most in life?: Jesse paused for a moment, seemingly staring at nothing and his jaw twitching a little in thought. "Well, if you had asked me that question when I was younger I would have no answer." Jesse glanced nervously towards his partner for a moment, almost like it brought him the strength to answer. "But now I can confidently say, though this life has been rough and long that I value my loved ones the most. My partner, as strong as she is has helped me through a lot and helped me become a better elder to all the lambicorns of this land. She's a much stronger lambicorn than I." He'd chuckle, scratching his cheek with a clawed paw, and continue. "I value the lambaby we raised together, though they were not of our blood they kept me strong and helped me learn to be patient and compassionate. I also value all the lessons I've learned, and hope to pass them down."

❤Edit❤
❤she/her | it/its❤
❤Toyhouse❤
❤i'm very anxious please be patient with me ❤
signature+profile pic by me!
ImageImageImageImageImage
EditMeNot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Mon May 31, 2021 6:14 am

Username: corvidous
Link to Sign-Up: here
Tell me about your friends!:

Venus looks mildly nervous at this question, "W-Well, you see, I don't have too many friends, actually. I'm k-kind of too busy with work to make f-friends. I k-know Icarus well, along with N-Nemesis, but I d-don't know if I could call them friends. I suppose my pufferfish is a friend, a-along with the other tanks that I keep.... But that's it."

Username:

"I s-suppose that I value m-my free time the most. That's when I g-get to relax and tend to my aquariums without w-worry f-for work stress or c-calls or emails. It's a m-much valued time where I don't h-have to constantly k-keep track of everything going on a-all the time. I e-even turn off my cell phone and laptop during these times so that I'm tempted to check and get d-distracted by something that's not an e-emergency.
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon May 31, 2021 7:11 am

Username: SilentMelody
    What do you value most in life?: Nayeli frowned at this question, beginning to sweat a little bit. What were these questions? She thought this was some simple trivia! "Well... I guess you could say I really value adventure. I mean, that's the whole point of my life, right? I was born and my parents deemed me a champion. I didn't know specifically what I was supposed to be the champion of, but I figure being a champion of the people is pretty good. I guess you could also say that I value the chances and opportunities to save people."
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Mon May 31, 2021 7:11 am

Username: Faededfyre
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&start=50#p134656432
What are your hobbies?:
Neo grins as Pandora asks the question, a sparkle in his eyes. "Well I love lighting things on fire in my free time! The adults around me call it 'arson' and 'a crime'," he rolls his eyes. "But really they're just spoilsports who don't want me to have any fun at all!"

What was your childhood like?:
Ootachi chuckles and shakes her head. "Given the fact I'm made of cake, my childhood was mostly avoiding people wishing to take a bite out of me," she sighs. "I still have those issues now, though most people have learned I will not hesitate if they even try."

Podzol bounced excitedly, darting out of the tent to drag a much older and taller lambicorn in. "This is Nylium! They're my bestest friend in the whole world!" She announces, hopping on the spot. Nylium briefly looks down at the small lambicorn and nuzzles her head. "I'd have to say the same about Podzol... She's a real ray of light all the time."

Tilde smiles beneath their mask, "Peace and kindness, even in the worst of times." They glance outside of the tent to the lmabicorns enjoying the festivities. "The ability for lambicorns to care for one another, even as everything collapses around them, is something I will cherish for the entirety of my existence."

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Mon May 31, 2021 8:11 am

Username: Spottedpuppi
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&p=134651388#p134651388
What are your hobbies?:
The large, feathered, bipedal lambicorn let out a horrid chortle. "Hobbies? You think I have time for hobbies? Please, don't make me laugh! I'm too good for that sort of menial garbage." Brushing off his chest with one hand, he yawned and grinned. "But if I had to pick one... I do enjoy indulging in cooking a good meal. It's the simple things."

Oswin stared Pandora down, his expression neutral save for the slight pull back of his lips. "Childhood? Why should I remember my childhood? A mortal life, full of wrong-doing and mistakes, not yet shown the light. A disgusting thought, it pains me to ever think I was anything but what I am now. Do not speak to me again."

The aquatic lambie's eyes lit up in excitement, and not just because they were glowing. "My friends?! Well, I don't have many, but my closest friend is Trench. We don't meet up as much as we used to, but that's okay! We meet every other cycle to share our food and resources, and maybe play and chat and-" He gasps out of air and catches his breath. "We can be friends too, if you want! Or- Or are we already friends?! I'd love to be your friend!"

"What do I value?" Booberry had a goofy grin on their face, feigning thinking. "Adventure, of course! What even is life without excitement? I hunt ghosts, you should join me some time! Maybe we could find... Er- Nevermind."
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsune. » Mon May 31, 2021 8:52 am

Username: Kitsune.
Link to Sign-Up: Peep!
Arteria wrote:Without hesitation, Arteria, accompanied by some clicks and whirs, replied, "My family... they are of most importance to me. Thorn and Aurora... they changed my life, and I would do... anything for them both. Thorn is loyal, steady, like an old tree... Aurora is carefree, optimist, and... so much love to give. They inspire me to be all of these things, and more." It's clear by the increased mechanical quality in her voice that Arteria is a bit choked up speaking about her family. "I value them above everything."
Lunellai wrote:The golden Lambie smiles and in a warm, golden voice, responds, "Ah, what a question! Before I might have said my work, or perhaps my instruments, or some other silly answer, but now... now I can confidently say that I value my daughter Cassiopeia and our time together above all else." Lunellai's eyes twinkle as she continues, "Cassy is my world, I don't know where I'd be without her... and I don't want to image it. Our relationship, our memories, our present... I value these things most in my life; our bond is like nothing I've ever experienced before, and watching her grow is fulfilling in ways I'd never known."

XXXImage
kitsune / kit ; ♀
► always open to trades / pms
► doing the college thing
► currently reading : guardians of ga'hoole
SELLING EVENT PETS FOR C$

XXXImage

XXXXXImage
Kitsune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Mon May 31, 2021 10:24 am

Username: Gadgetrocks
Link to Sign-Up: Here
Where do you come from?:
Andrius looked up from the book he was reading, "Ah, I live in the mountains as well. Found some nice ruins up on the top of one of them, it's quite snowy, but the sun rising over the peaks is magnificent. Though they're ruins I've fixed them up quite well, they serve as a nice home. And no one else can get to me unless I want them to, always a perk."

What are your hobbies?:
"Oh! I like growing flowers," the small, orange lamb piped up, "You know all that stuff about the language of flowers? I like growing all kinds, but I really like arranging them into bouquets for my friends! And sometimes you can portray a nice message for them. Or use them for medical purposes!"

"I'm still a kid!" Pez piped up, "But so far it's really really good! My momma Serena takes really good care of me, I love her! And I love playing with my friend Erasmus! He grows really pretty flowers and lets me make flower crowns out of them, he's really nice!"

"Hah, don't have too many of those, do I?" Devlin laughed, "But, I do like this guy named Andrius. He's all mysterious and stuff but once you get to meet him he's nice, tells good stories. I don't think he would personally consider me a friend, but I don't think he'd consider anyone a friend. But to me, he's my friend."

Serena thought for a moment, contemplating, "My citizens. All of them, from my children, to my friends, to even the villagers whom I have never met. They are the most important things to me, their lives, their safeties, their stories, they are all important, and I wish I could get to know them all, though alas, it is impossible, so instead I will give them the best lives I can provide."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // Thank You

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:17 am

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Lambicoin earnings have been updated!
Please let me know if I missed anyone <3

Thank You

"Thank you so much for talks with me!" Pandora smiles as she waves off her new friends. "It is time to go now. I hope you enjoyed having talks as much as I did!"

This booth is now officially closed. Thanks for playing!

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me