Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // CLOSED

Postby WitchHazel » Sat May 01, 2021 10:17 am

EVENT HUBSIGN-UPSEVENT MYO
LAMBICORN ADOPTS

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Pandora's Prompts
Answer some prompts, earn some lambicoins!

As you wander around the area where festivities are being held, your eyes alight on a neatly made booth. The glittery painted words smeared across the wooden surface contrast greatly with the excellent craftsmanship of the booth itself. You can barely make out what the words actually say amidst the still-drying pawprints. And - are those flowers glued to the wood!? You think it says something like "have the talks with me" but you're still not entirely certain. The clearest part of the phrase is the three giant exclamation parts at the end.
When you get closer, a large lambicorn pops up from behind the booth.
"Hiya!" She smiles widely, revealing a menacing set of fangs. "I am Pandora! I have just moved myself here to this town!" You notice that her grasp on the common tongue isn't the best. Her accented voice is brimming with excitement; matching the glee dancing in her big blue eyes. "I am not knowing anybody yet, and I am wanting friends to talk and play with! Is there the time for us to make the talk? I have lambicoins to give for thanks!"

This booth closes 5/30 at cs rollover!

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Last edited by WitchHazel on Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts

Postby WitchHazel » Sat May 01, 2021 10:29 am

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

How to Play
Write some prompts, earn some lambicoins!

Pandora wants to get to know you! Every few days or so, a new prompt will be posted for you to answer as one of your lambicorns.
You may post one response per prompt! Feel free to use multiple lambies if you wish, but the number of lambicoins you receive will remain the same. I will post the form beneath each new prompt when it is released.
Prompts will be released every few days, usually around cs rollover. You have until the end of the Lambiversary event to respond to each one! That gives people plenty of time, I know this is a busy time of year for everyone <3
The minimum response length is 30 words, and there is no maximum.
Each response will be awarded 10 lambicoins.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Last edited by WitchHazel on Sat May 01, 2021 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts

Postby WitchHazel » Sat May 01, 2021 10:31 am

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Total Lambicoin Earnings
ImageImageImage

Username // Amount

corvidous // 50
TacoTabby // 40
EditMeNot // 50
Misu Cats // 20
Faededfyre // 50
Fo55il // 40
BlueberryOtter // 50
CatOwU // 50
• adriana • // 30
DaniCalifornia // 10
shadow9119 // 40
Rosi // 20
Griff // 50
Spottedpuppi // 50
halo // 30
Kitsune. // 50
malitiae // 20
rem sleep // 50
Legendary Shaman // 20
Fallendownmut // 20
lil667 // 20
yoonvi // 20
alaska // 20
DuskzeHedgie // 50
beebun // 30
SilentMelody // 30
MeepMorpLazuli // 50
Queen Vivane // 50
vaiana70 //40
Gadgetrocks // 50

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Last edited by WitchHazel on Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:15 am, edited 14 times in total.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // Prompt List

Postby WitchHazel » Sat May 01, 2021 4:01 pm

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Prompt One

Pandora looks over at you with wide, curious eyes. "Where do you come from? I come from the mountains to the south of the land. They have much height and much cold on the tops. The lower slopes have more comfort; much pretty plants and flowers!" Her face grows a little sad as she thinks back on her former home, though she quickly perks up once more. "Much beautiful water there. Have you seen water that falls from the cliffs? It has much pretty!"

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to Sign-Up:[/b]
[b]Where do you come from?:[/b]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Prompt Two

Pandora sighs wistfully as she listens to everyone describe their wonderful homes. "Yes! Yes, I would love to take myself to see your many homes when there is the time!" She nods emphatically, the elated smile never leaving her face. "Such friendly people here! Many thanks for sharing stories with me." She adjusts one of the flowers in her mane as she continues. "So what are things you like to do? I like making the flowers grow and giving smiles to anyone who needs!" Her own smile becomes a grin as she gestures to the flowers on her sign. You can tell now that they aren't glued to the wood - they're actually growing through it; snaking their stems through tiny cracks and winding themselves around it. "I as well like making the wood carvings and meeting new friends! Not only lambicorn - I make lots of animal and plant friends! I like to help anyone who needs and give presents to friends! To give presents give me good feelings inside."

[b]What are your hobbies?:[/b]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Prompt Three

Pandora thanks you for telling her about your hobbies, gently stroking the petals of one of her flowers. "The things that you enjoy sound so fun!" She laughs, casting a glance around at the gathered lambicorns; regarding each in turn. "I love the bees! They are small flower friends. Animal and bug friends; I have many. And collecting the bugs? That is very cool! I like to look at the sky also; clouds and stars have much pretty. Did you know that stars are also a map? Mother taught me how to use them to find location, but I forgot. Dance is much fun as well! But scaring is mean and scary. Please do not scare!" She tucks her long tail around herself as she continues babbling on. "Knitting looks much fun! But I am not good with the yarn and the string. I would love to learn to throw the axes though! Even if weapons sharp and scary. Could be fun! Cooking is much fun, but I find distraction and leave on stove for too long. Burnt food is not tasty. Ocean fish pretty! I like to look at the fish swim. They have much grace. And cleaning ocean? Very good! Keep nature clean from bad trash. D and D sounds like much fun! Maybe I could learn to play it? Music fun as well! I like to sing and play the panpipes!" She produces a set of reed pipes from a small bag and plays a little tune for you. Someone performed a magic trick, and her eyes light up with wonder. "Wow! You are magic!" She accepts the crocheted yellow rose with a big grin, tucking it behind her ear. "Many thanks! I will make you all wood carvings after we are done with talk, yes?" More lambicorns are offering Pandora invitations to come hang out, to which she nods her head and promises to stop by after the festival. She tilts her head as someone mentions books. "I am not good at the reading... I find distraction easily. But stories are much happy! My mother used to speak much stories when I was young..." Her eyes grow a little sad at the memory of her childhood, but she is soon back to her peppy self. "Talking of childhoods, what were your childhood like? Or if you are still baby, what is your favourite part of being child?"

[b]What was your childhood like?:[/b]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Prompt Four

Pandora's mouth forms into a sad smile at the varying tales of everyone's childhoods. Some happy, some sad... and some relatively neutral.
"M-My childhood?" She should have seen the question coming. After all, she had just asked them the same thing. "Well..." She supposes it's only fair. A bittersweet look of nostalgia settles across her face as she starts to speak. "It was nice. Mother would tell stories; much stories. Father would joke the worst jokes... that was before he had to go away. After that it was only me and mother, but that was okay." Pandora musters a smile, though it seems sad. "Um - yes - right - I am supposed to be asking you something! I had much animal friends when I was child. Tell me about your friends!"

[b]Tell me about your friends!:[/b]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Prompt Five

A smile forms on Pandora's face as she listens to the lambicorns describe their friends. It quickly fades when a few mention that they don't have any friends yet. "Oh, I can fix! I will be your friend!" She offers with a renewed grin, clapping the nearest lambie on the back with considerable strength. "I have much animal and plant friends, but... not much lambie friends yet. Maybe... you can all be friends to me? Having talks with you I am much enjoying!" She beams at the gathered lambicorns, happy to have gotten to know so many wonderful individuals. "It is almost time to end... so I leave you one question. What in your life do you care about the most?"

[b]What do you value most in life?:[/b]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Last edited by WitchHazel on Thu May 27, 2021 3:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts

Postby Vacant » Sat May 01, 2021 4:10 pm

Username: corvidous
Link to Sign-Up: here
Where do you come from?:

Venus looks briefly confused by this question but answers seamlessly despite this, "I come from the northern kingdom where I'm the current heir to the throne. Though, my homelands aren't the most technologically advanced yet we make do. I'm currently trying to learn more about our neighboring countries as my country has been fairly isolated over the past few centuries. That's what the job description for ambassador is above the table, anyways."
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TacoTabby » Sat May 01, 2021 4:15 pm

Username: TacoTabby
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&start=20#p134651210
Where do you come from?: Lilla answered nervously while twiddling her paws, “Well.. I- I don’t really know. From what I remember the sky was dark as I could see and full of the most beautiful stars too!” Lilla’s eyes shines as she remembers. Nebula cuts in. “Man, you should come to our home place sometime! If we’re lucky, we could see some meteors too!”
TacoTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EditMeNot » Sat May 01, 2021 4:19 pm

Username: EditMeNot
Link to Sign-Up: click
Where do you come from?: Jesse tilted his head at this question, raising a rather large paw to scratch at his face. Part of his eyes seemed to squint, an expression of either confusion or thinking. "Well," He'd start, looking at her, "I come from were all elders come from? Don't you all have mythology on these things?" He'd set his paw down again, slightly shrugging. "Your guess is as good as mine, honestly Iris probably knows more than me. She's smart like that."

❤Edit❤
❤she/her | it/its❤
❤Toyhouse❤
❤i'm very anxious please be patient with me ❤
signature+profile pic by me!
ImageImageImageImageImage
EditMeNot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⁕ꕤ MisuCats ꕤ⁕ » Sat May 01, 2021 5:47 pm

Username: Misu Cats
Link to Sign-Up: Here!
Where do you come from?:

Harmony beam up by the question and his side wings ear start flapping crazy, but then he start to frown thinking how to answer back at her:

" Hard to explain where I come from, because I always been wander all the place, but I do remember that I wake up in a forest? that place is full of plants and flowers! and lots of mosquitos bite too, but, I like that place and I think I spot another lambicorn too but they seem scare of me, I don't know why?"

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Misu Cats/ Đại Miêu
She/her
Asian

Artist/Writter/Bookworm/Gamer
Graphic Designer
Oekaki F2U line
Song

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

⁕ꕤ MisuCats ꕤ⁕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Sat May 01, 2021 7:04 pm

Username: Faededfyre
Link to Sign-Up: Here
Where do you come from?:
Tilde stared at the other lambicorn, gears slowly turning in their mind as they searched for an answer. "I must admit that I don't know," they begin, dipping their head with an embarrassed smile. "My memories don't have a particularly defined beginning, but I suppose the earliest I have is of a field. It was... Greener than anything I've ever seen since, the grass waving in so gentle a breeze I could barely feel it. I couldn't even see the edge, it spread far past the horizon in every direction." They smile, reaching a paw up to readjust their skull mask. "I don't know where it was, I've never seen it since."

Serpentine gave Pandora a grin, "Who said I had to come from anywhere?" He chuckled, his bright blue hair flopping as he shook his head. "In all serious, I come from a city. The back alleys, more than anything. The long shadows cast by the tall buildings in an evening was comforting. No one could see a thing back there, except those who knew their way around." He shrugged, looking at the booth itself rather than Pandora. "Not that I had to worry about anyone like that."

Nylium shuffled his hooves, ducking his head even more than usual. He brings a hoof to his face as his bandana starts slipping from his eyes. "I don't remember... I'd love to find out, though!" He forces out a sad smile, "I wish I knew where home was."

Fate's mouth spread into a grin, a curious sparkle in her eyes and perhaps a flash of fangs for just the briefest moment. "That is an interesting question, for sure. But you really wouldn't know of anything like it," she answered, shrugging her shoulders and fluttering her faerie-like wings. "I suppose I could tell you. Where I'm from has no name you would understand, it's a vast expanse of shifting colours. A fog presses in from all sides, obscuring any hope of navigating by anything but memory." She takes one of the threads wrapped around her in her paw, "The sky is filled with threads just like these, weaving and stretched in all different directions. They're so easy to simply... Cut. Take what you want, leave the rest. They're the only physical feature of my home plane."

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fo55il » Sun May 02, 2021 1:45 am

Username:Fo55il
Link to Sign-Up:Boop
Where do you come from?:
Avery stared at Pandora with an excited look. Standing at attention as he listened to her. When she finished describing where she came from, he couldn't help but bounce in sheer excitement, the bells on his hat jingling. He loved interacting with others and Pandora was no exception.
The elf lambicorn stopped once the question was asked and he grinned, "I come from a place I like to call Wintertide town! I can't really remember the EXACT name but it's a place where festivities never end! It's always snowing there too, so we have a lot of snow to make snow lambies and make snow forts-"
The lambicorn took a moment to breath, "-and start snowball fights! And lots of hot chocolate!"
I like big edgy dragons and jesters are my favorite gender

Fo55il

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me