Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts

Postby Griff » Wed May 05, 2021 5:50 pm

Username: Griff
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&start=40#p134652921
What are your hobbies?: Alecrai hummed softly to himself, massive tail swishing as he considered the question. "Well those are some fine hobbies you have there Miss! As for me, I let the natives teach me how to dance. I do enjoy making shows with fire and hmmm... campfire cooking. Does that count perhaps?" His claws tap his chin, as he suddenly perks.

"OH! I also can rings of smoke with my fire! Want to see?"
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⁕ꕤ MisuCats ꕤ⁕ » Wed May 05, 2021 10:08 pm

Username: Misu Cats
Link to Sign-Up:check!
What are your hobbies?:

Harmony magically take out of his guitar that wasn't there before

" I love to play guitar! I am pretty skill just so you know." - He smirk and start to playing.

Pandora was pretty excited to hear it but after hear the first 3 string... she need a new pair of ear.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Misu Cats/ Đại Miêu
She/her
Asian

Artist/Writter/Bookworm/Gamer
Graphic Designer
Oekaki F2U line
Song

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

⁕ꕤ MisuCats ꕤ⁕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fo55il » Wed May 05, 2021 11:30 pm

Username: Fo55il
Link to Sign-Up: Boop
What are your hobbies?:
Avery grinned as he listened to the other, his ear often flicking and his eyes darting. His mind formulating a small little plan. When the question was brought back to he let out a soft little squeal and clasped his paws together. Eager to answer once more.
"Well, I like gifting too! It's my thing! Just seeing other's faces light up with joy is the best thing ever!" he started off with, "I love creating different kinds of things, usually toys for the Lambabies, or making plushies!"
He leaned forward a bit, lowering his voice a bit, "I can also do a bit of magic.."

He pulled off his hat and turned it around, lifting up another paw and wiggling his fingers just to be dramatic. He then stuck his paw into it and rummaged around, before pulling out a crocheted flower. It had the resemblance of a yellow rose.
"That reminds me! I have to give the other's theirs too! I'll be right back!" he called as he scuttled off, clutching more crocheted yellow roses in his paws.
I like big edgy dragons and jesters are my favorite gender

Fo55il

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Thu May 06, 2021 6:20 am

Username: corvidous
Link to Sign-Up: here
What are your hobbies?:
Venus has several hobbies, but his main one that takes up most of his free time (and money) is keeping saltwater tanks. He currently keeps seven of them of varying sizes. Most of the tanks are custom built by himself as well, and he spends hours planning the aquascapes and sourcing ethical corals and fish to mimic natural ecosystems from around the world. Venus's favorite tank, although he would deny that he even had a favorite, is his saltwater puffer tank. He finds his saltwater puffer, who he lovingly named Peapod, to be a great source of entertainment as he watches Peapod dart about in his tank.
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Thu May 06, 2021 9:29 am

Username: rem sleep
      Link to Sign-Up: here!
      Where do you come from?: Melody ponders a moment, holding a paw beneath her chin in a contemplative gesture. “Hobbies, huh? Well I garden a lot... is that a hobby? S’pose I spend most of my time doing it. I grow mostly garden herbs and produce! My lemon tree is growing well, as are my strawberries. I make lots of home-grown foods and homemade goodies. I’m particularly fond of baking! I make lovely tarts— and strawberry lemonade to go with! It’s splendid, really you should try some.“ Melody offers a warm smile Pandora’s way, “Come by my cabin some time and I’d be happy to get you a bite to eat, and show you my garden! It’s pretty neat, if I do say so myself.”
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallendownut » Thu May 06, 2021 10:13 pm

Username: Fallendownut
Link to Sign-Up: boop
Where do you come from?:
Upon seeing Pandora's fangs, Siorus shied away from the booth some, being stopped prematurely by Ticore, who greeted Pandora back. After listening to her description of her previous home she started, "Ah, that seems like a pretty home you had. I also came from some mountains, however westwards inbetween the desert and the forests. We stayed in the caves and in the nighttime much of the time, however the night skies were full of stars, and illuminated the cacti and the pines around us outside. There wasn't much water, so I'm glad to be able to see more now."

Username: Fallendownut
Link to Sign-Up: boop
What are your hobbies?:
Siorus, listening and gathering his nerves to join into the conversation, "I've never actually seen anyone who has such mastery with plant powers before! I personally love to craft things, in fact I even made this bandana I'm wearing! Maybe some day I could make something for you?" He shuffled his feet nervously.
Fallendownut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil667 » Sat May 08, 2021 6:06 am

Username: lil667
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&p=134651119&hilit=lil667#p134651119
Where do you come from?:
"I come from... hmm... I've lived so many places... I was born in the caves which most people think is weird because of my bright colors," said Ilunabarra, "But I grew up in a little house in the city." Luna looks up as if she is thinking, "I don't remember much... it was quite a while ago but, I do remember the mornings. Ah, the sound of traffic on my way to school, birds chirping outside my window, and the smell of eggs in the morning." She sighs and snaps back to reality, "Sorry, guess I got a little lost there!"

Username: lil667
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&p=134651119&hilit=lil667#p134651119
What are your hobbies?:
"My hobbies?" She asked, puzzled, "Hm, I'm never really asked that question..." She pauses. Then she begins as Pandora regrets asking," Well I have many hobbies! I love to bake cookies and brownies and pies! Mmm, Pies, I haven't made one in a while. I also love to sing though I don't think I'm very good... OH, and I also like to act in plays, write, dance tap, draw, blah blah blah blah, Yada yada yada..." Pandora starts to lose focus. " I am always busy it seems! Wait are you even listening?"

╔═════════════════════════╗
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Hello! I'm Lil/lil667
I am currently into
Disney Stuff
Miraculous Ladybug
P.S. Lilpupin is my sister!
╚═════════════════════════╝

lil667

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nikitty. » Sat May 08, 2021 9:06 am

Username: yoonvi

Link to Sign-Up:link

Where do you come from?: Crimson awkwardly shuffled, his claws tapping the ground. "Uh..uhm.." He looked around. Normally Crimson would be the type to be rather uppity and scary, loud and all.. but.. "I was adopted for Halloween, actually.. I don't.. really know where I'm from, as cliche as that sounds." He huffed, sitting down. "But if it makes you feel better I'll just say I'm from the lovely cabin down the street."

Username: yoonvi

Link to Sign-Up:link

What are your hobbies?: "Me? Uh.. I like scaring on people.. yeah! I like jumping on people and scaring them and play-fighting with my pal Dolion!" He got up, a toothy smirk on his face before it fell a little flat. "I don't.. really like his partner though. They always try to calm him down! What's the fun in being BORING?" He hissed, crossing his arms before his ears flattened, "Sorry, that always gets me in a bad mood.."
░ stream break the brake by xdinary heroes ░

pals ; 𓃠 𓆏 𓃶 𓃴
nikitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat May 08, 2021 10:40 am

Username: • adriana •
      Link to Sign-Up: here
      What are your hobbies?: galathea sat for a moment, thinking. "well, mr.davy jones likes for us to clean up the ocean. he brings me around with him to help clean up all the pollution. i don't know why but it's the only thing he ever wants to do! i don't mind it, of course, keeping the ocean clean and free of pollution is important! but when i'm not helping mr. davy jones i like to hang out with my friends up on the surface world! i'm in a dnd group with a few others and it's really fun!" their eyes begin to light up as the speak about their friends. "sometimes when we meet we'll dress up like our characters! it's all sorts of fun and chaotic!" he exclaimed, jumping up excitedly. "there was this one time-" they go on to explain all sorts of adventures their character has gotten into during their campaign.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 1:54 am

Username: alaska
Link to Sign-Up: x
Where do you come from?:
sparky thought about it for a second... "for as long as i can remember, i've lived in the orphanage they took good care of me" they suddenly look sad "um, don't tell anyone yet, but my name's genevieve. i know, doesn't suit me," they whisper as they start to cry "but it's the name my parents gave me before- before they died and um, i didn't know them, but it still makes me sad" they pause momentarily "but everyone in the orphanage called me sparky so i just go by that now"