Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts

Postby rem sleep » Tue May 04, 2021 3:26 pm

Username: rem sleep
      Link to Sign-Up: here!
      Where do you come from?: Melody blinks once or twice, "Where I'm from?" They echo the question back, mulling it over for a minute, "Well, I'm from a little town-- I doubt you'd know the name-- it's a tiny, tiny little place. I think there's one diner in the whole town and we get our groceries either from going into the city or from the gas station! It's quaint, and I miss it sometimes... lots of wilderness. I grew up feeling very connected with nature and the land around me. My folks grew lots of produce, since as I mentioned before, we lived in the middle of nowhere. I've since moved away, but I visit often!"
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // Prompt Two

Postby WitchHazel » Tue May 04, 2021 5:13 pm

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Lambicoin earnings have been updated!
Please let me know if I missed anyone <3

Prompt Two

Pandora sighs wistfully as she listens to everyone describe their wonderful homes. "Yes! Yes, I would love to take myself to see your many homes when there is the time!" She nods emphatically, the elated smile never leaving her face. "Such friendly people here! Many thanks for sharing stories with me." She adjusts one of the flowers in her mane as she continues. "So what are things you like to do? I like making the flowers grow and giving smiles to anyone who needs!" Her own smile becomes a grin as she gestures to the flowers on her sign. You can tell now that they aren't glued to the wood - they're actually growing through it; snaking their stems through tiny cracks and winding themselves around it. "I as well like making the wood carvings and meeting new friends! Not only lambicorn - I make lots of animal and plant friends! I like to help anyone who needs and give presents to friends! To give presents give me good feelings inside."

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to Sign-Up:[/b]
[b]What are your hobbies?:[/b]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Wed May 05, 2021 1:46 am

Username: CatOwU
Link to Sign-Up: o
What are your hobbies?:
Enxy looked at her smiling.
"Glad to hear you'd like to visit! And helping flowers grow is kind of connected to what I do in my free time."
She looks to the flowers.
"I take care of bees, well, really any insect nearby, but mostly bees. I help water some of the flowers near their hives and if the hives are in somewhere dangerous i move them to somewhere safer. Every time I do so I take the queen and place it inside the new place so everyone else follows her there."
They looked back at Pandora.
"Bees are quite nice actually, they don't tend to sting anyone unless provoked, and they fly towards someone if they need help because they haven't eaten or drank in a long time. Its pretty calming doing this"
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsune. » Wed May 05, 2021 2:28 am

Username: Kitsune.
Link to Sign-Up: Peep!
What are your hobbies?:
Arteria wrote:Arteria's chorus of background mechanical clicks and whirs jumped in volume and frequency as Pandora spoke of her many flowers. Her eye screen also seemed to brighten as she began to respond, "I also like growing flowers! I cannot... make them grow, like you... but, Thorn and I... grow fields of flowers... to sell or to trade. I also like..." Here, Arteria struggled to find the word she was looking for, her wiry tail flicking before she continued, "catching the bugs... that live on the flowers, collecting them... very pretty. I have... large collection." She then dipped her neck to bring her nose closer to the flowers growing through Pandora's sign, taking in a deep breath.
Blue wrote:"Ah, your flowers are quite beautiful, yes. While I hold a great appreciation for them, my sister was the lucky child that got the green thumb from our parents, leaving me to only appreciate them from afar." Blue's voice was gentle and smooth, but clearly enunciated as he spoke with Pandora. "I much prefer growing my library than any flora in my home. Reading and storytelling has always enthralled me, and now that I have my own estate with plenty of empty shelves, I take pleasure in filling them with as many stories as I can get my hooves on. There's something very magical about a story... besides collecting written versions, I also keep a library of verbal stories that I like to tell in my mind. The local lambabies love to hear them, and it always brings a smile to my face."

XXXImage
kitsune / kit ; ♀
► always open to trades / pms
► doing the college thing
► currently reading : guardians of ga'hoole
SELLING EVENT PETS FOR C$

XXXImage

XXXXXImage
Kitsune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosi » Wed May 05, 2021 2:34 am

Username: Rosi
Link to Sign-Up: Here ^-^
What are your hobbies?:
"I don't have very many," Bell replies, "But the hobbies I do have all have to do with books of some sort." Pandora looks at Bell with a confused look on her face. "I like to fix books, I don't know why I like it so much. It's just fun to give a story a fresh look while preserving its knowledge. I also like to read, of course whats the point of a story if not to share with you its adventures." A small tired looking baby lambicorn trots up to the booth after hearing their conversation. They sit down next to Bell and look up at Pandora. "I like looking at clouds," The little one comments. The Bell is a bit worried that a child is at a fair by themselves, but she decides she will watch over him until she can find his parents. "That's about it for me," Bell ends, turning her attention back to Pandora
Rosi
She/They
TH
✿Friends: ~ ~ ~
A strange new egg... Image
Rosi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueberryOtter » Wed May 05, 2021 3:01 am

Username: BlueberryOtter
Link to Sign-Up: boop
What are your hobbies?:

Loonette chewed on bubblegum as she approached to answer the new prompt. "Hobbies, eh?" They fluffed up their afro "Nothing much since im not an adult yet and am 'too young'! Tsk." They kicked the ground. "Currently I only scare other lambabies, show off my dance and flying skills, steal neon signs and anything vaporwave, vandalize a bit when the older lambicorns arent lookin, and I guess in general be the crazy clown that I am!"

Pink sitting near by stared in shock at the small lambaby "You were the one who spray painted on my balloons??? :O" She shook her head and pet her fat tailed gecko Oreo, and immediately turned her shock into a smile. "Maybe we can do a vapor wave party sometime! And since im not the best baker you could help with the cupcakes! :3c" She bounced, her wool bouncing with her. Loonettes small smile seemed to be an agreement.
BlueberryOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ggez » Wed May 05, 2021 4:12 am

Username: Legendary Shaman
Link to Sign-Up: ^^
Where do you come from?:

Berri wrote:"Oh, wait... Where do I come from? Well..." Berri started to explain but then paused abruptly. It had been so long since she gave his homeland any thought. "Like you, I come from the mountains! I was young when I moved out of my homeland, but it was always cold there, and sometimes I felt short of breath." She smiled brightly as she was now able to completely envision the gorgeous rivers, the cool breeze blowing against her face, and the breathtaking view.

Username: Legendary Shaman
Link to Sign-Up: Click ^^
What are your hobbies?:

Mittens wrote:The lambaby watched her expression changed and listened to her story with great curiosity. He hadn't been able to experience all that much, as he was still young, but he already knew exactly what he would say!
"Well, I really like to sew! And I like to knit.. I actually knitted this sweater I'm wearing, right now!" Mittens seemed so proud of himself to be able to say that. "I also like to read. And I want you to know that the flowers in your mane and on the sign look very pretty!" He looked absolutely amazed as he now admired the elegant flowers.
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TacoTabby » Wed May 05, 2021 6:53 am

Username: TacoTabby
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&start=20#p134651210
What are your hobbies?: Lilla listens to what Pandora says all with interest while still behind Nebula. She pops her head out and begins talking. “I like to go in open fields and play with the little animal friends! Normally I’m scared of everything so the empty field is a good spot for me to take time for myself.” Surprised by her sudden remark Lilla hides behind Nebula again. Nebula sighs. “Don’t mind her, she’s usually like this.” Nebula grins. “Hmm, let’s see what I like to do...oh! I like to party and go out! But most importantly, taking care of Lilla is my top priority. Does that count as a hobby?” Nebula chuckles then head pats Lilla.
TacoTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EditMeNot » Wed May 05, 2021 10:57 am

Username: EditMeNot
Link to Sign-Up:bonk bonk bonk
What are your hobbies?: Jesse grinned at Pandora, wrapping his paw around a lambicorn near him who he had mentioned was Iris. "You and her would get along!" Jesse started, "She is, after all, practically Mother Nature!" Iris would roll her only eye, gently shrugging his arm off. "Yes, I also enjoy growing plants, have a small fruit garden of my own." She'd smile softly. Jesse would beam at her then turn back to Pandora. "I for one," Oh brother here he goes. "Enjoy to prank people ! Summon the dead! Occasionally both if the times right, I mean who wouldn't-" Iris rolls her eye again. It's going to be a long rant.

❤Edit❤
❤she/her | it/its❤
❤Toyhouse❤
❤i'm very anxious please be patient with me ❤
signature+profile pic by me!
ImageImageImageImageImage
EditMeNot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Wed May 05, 2021 12:28 pm

Username: shadow9119
Link to Sign-Up: boop
What are your hobbies?:

Zin listened carefully to what Pandora was saying. Having a green thumb like she did
was certainly a rare skill, and Zin had to admit that he was very impressed with how
Pandora had seemed to grow the flowers through the stall. The effort that must
have taken...Zin couldn't even imagine it.
As for his own hobbies, Zin had a few. He couldn't decide which one to talk about
first so he just kind of started to ramble.
"I do a few things!" he started. "They're kind of niche so it's hard to find people to
talk about them with, I hope that's ok. I like learnin' about things that happened a
long time ago; I guess you could call me some kinda history buff? The weaponry is
the best part. Me and the local museum work together on exhibits. I helped build a
replica Flemish giant cannon at one point! Almost blew my windows out when we
fired that thing off."
He paused, hoping that his word vomit wasn't bothering the other Lambicorn. Much
to his relief, Pandora seemed to be listening attentively. She genuinely seemed
interested in what Zin was talking about, and Zin was very grateful.
"But I think my favorite thing that I do is axe throwin'. I've been doin' it for years,
so I think I'm pretty good at it! Maybe I could show you some time?"
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items