Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts

Postby BlueberryOtter » Sun May 02, 2021 2:40 am

Username: BlueberryOtter
Link to Sign-Up: boop
Where do you come from?:

Loonette fluttered their eyes in a bit of confusion "Uh, my parents. . . duh." Pink, their temp babysitter, leaned over to whisper something in their ear. "OH! Where I live?" He laughed "I live higher up in the clouds of the Land of Dreams, sorta a bad part of the sky in the storm clouds where the cool lambies chill" Loonette gestured a finger gun pose with their hooves. "Yeah. . . gotta say im really popular" They glanced at their hoof, like a person looking over their nails, but cooler-

Pink shuffled forward and whispered to Pandora "No they dont actually live in the storm clouds, they currently are being baby sat by me, and sometimes Beauty and Sea Biscuit"
BlueberryOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Sun May 02, 2021 6:48 pm

Username: CatOwU
Link to Sign-Up: ayyy
Where do you come from?:
Enxy looked at the ground.
"I- uh, well..." She seemed to be searching for an answer, but couldn't find one.
Nervously, she answered "I don't know..."
They made a pause and continued on.
"I don't have a good memory, and I don't remember a lot of my life, but I struggle a lot more with things like my childhood."
It looked back at Pandora more confidently.
"As far back as I remember, I lived near this forest... It had some glowing mushrooms and a lake, I really liked that lake! I don't know where it is, but it was pretty, there was so many bees and butterflies all around, and we got along very well! There was a lot of different flowers too, I loved just laying down in the grass by the lake alone, it was really calming.
She sighed, and then just looked shocked at Pandora.
"Oh sorry! I let myself go a little bit, hope I didn't bore you, anyway, what else would you like to know?"
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon May 03, 2021 2:25 am

Username: • adriana •
      Link to Sign-Up: here
      Where do you come from?: looking to the other lamb, galathea sits down on their haunches. "well," she begins, "i come from deep within the oceans. where exactly i'm not too sure, ever since i was little i've done a lot of traveling throughout the oceans. so i can't exactly pinpoint the exact location i come from. i just remember inky darkness, somewhere deep in an underwater trench. there weren't any other lambs around, just some odd looking fish here and there. it took me a long time to find my way out of that trench, but when i did i found another lone water lamb like me! we travel together now, cleaning up the ocean and caring for underwater critters! now i live just about anywhere in the oceans, no longer stuck in that dark, lonely trench! dad and i ... oops, he doesn't like me calling him dad! mr. davy jones and i tend to stay in the warmer bits of ocean around the equator, but if it was up to him he would stay anywhere cold and freezing for some reason!" galathea explained, trailing off from where they came from to talking generally about traveling the seas!

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Mon May 03, 2021 3:33 am

Username: shadow9119
Link to Sign-Up: boop
Where do you come from?:
    The Lambiversary festival had much the same energy as a Ren Faire without all the cosplay, and Zin was here for it. He'd done his best to visit every booth, and had texted Tori about his excellent results at the dunk tank. Zin had felt a little bad that the poor guy in the tank had to get so wet, but years of axe throwing had given Zin great aim and force for throwing things.
    There was an eye-catching stall in between some of the other games, and Zin was still riding his good mood when he approached it. The Lambicorn behind the counter moved with such energy that Zin almost jumped. She introduced herself and Zin did the same, offering her a smile.
    "Oh! I know the mountains, yeah! They do some extreme sport thing every now and then that a friend of mine takes part in. He brought me back some fabric last time he went to make costumes with."
    He thought for a second before answering Pandora's question.
    "I grew up on a farm, actually," he replied. "Nothin' too fancy, just a lot of fields and tons of cows. Me and my cousin Posen were raised by my grandparents there, and they taught us to do all kinds of stuff! We built the barn they have now all by ourselves, and that thing has been up for years."
    He paused again, smiling to himself as he remembered.
    "I live in the city now, though. Moved for college and then never went back. I miss the peace and the clean air, but I've been able to do a bunch of really cool things now that I'm here. Maybe there's some fun stuff for you to do too?"
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosi » Mon May 03, 2021 6:06 am

Username: Rosi
Link to Sign-Up: Here
Where do you come from?:
Bell pauses for a moment, thinking. "My hometown isn't anything special," she says, "it's small and cozy, it was in a great big forest, and we were a tight-knit community. I used to enjoy listening to the rain with a good book and some hot chocolate my mother made. It would rain there a lot, but when the sun did come out is was perfect. The sunshine would shimmer across the lakes, it was simple yet beautiful. I liked to skip rocks across the lake close to our little cabin... " Bell stops before she gets too lost in thought, "I should go back and visit sometime." She smiles at Pandora, "Tell me more about you."
Rosi
She/They
TH
✿Friends: ~ ~ ~
A strange new egg... Image
Rosi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon May 03, 2021 8:26 am

Username: Griff
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&start=40#p134652921
Where do you come from?: Alecrai chuckles softly, his mane floofing a bit. One notices stray embers as he does this. "Well I will have to take your word for it! I'm not really allowed to go around too much water. Raise a lot of steam they tell me! As for me well, I come from a sort of mountain land too, save ours has a lot of active volcanoes! I keep the residents there safe from them, and show them how to work fire to their benefit! Amazing what one can craft, ever seen an obsidian tool before?"
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Mon May 03, 2021 2:21 pm

Username: Spottedpuppi
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&p=134651388&hilit=spottedpuppi#p134651388
Where do you come from?:
(Using Cane)
A speckled grey and black lambie stares into Pandora's eyes, their own green eyes empty and void of emotion. They simply stared at her, not moving, not blinking, not uttering a word. After what felt like an eternity, they shrugged. "I come from a place not too far away. A simple town in a simple forest. Nothing special."
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halo7 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:56 am

Username: halo
Link to Sign-Up: yeah
using gabrael
Where do you come from?: gabe looked at the other lambicorn uneasily, although he did always seem to appear rather anxious anyway. "ah," the cool-toned lambie began, digging a hoof into the ground. "nowhere really, i just lived with my family." the shy boy answered rather plainly, his tail flicking nervously as he tried to manage the timid smile on his face.
seb/bon he/it
halo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsune. » Tue May 04, 2021 5:30 am

Username: Kitsune.
Link to Sign-Up: Peep!
Where do you come from?:
Aurora wrote:The lambaby's eyes widened at Pandora's description of her mountainous home, listening intently. "Wow! It sounds beautiful!" Aurora exclaimed, her soft, childish tone matching her pastel appearance. "I've seen a lot of pretty places all over the Land of Dreams." Her tail never seemed to stop spinning and twirling as she hovered, like a kite caught in an endless gust. After thinking for a moment, Aurora continued, "I guess I'm from the sun and the moon... or maybe clouds...? Well, I live in the woods now, with my moms and lots of flowers!!! It's so pretty there, I'm sure you'd love it!"
Arteria wrote:"This sounds... nice." The cherry-red lambicorn growled as Pandora finished speaking. Arteria's voice was metallic, a mix between a normal lambie voice and an automated, electronic one. Her mouth moved very little as she spoke, so it seemed impossible to determine if her voice was truly automated or not. A constant, quiet hum seemed to come from within Arteria, accompanied by the odd click or whirr. "I have not seen many places... not this... falling water... but, I am from someplace... far. Far, another world... I am... part virus, from... this far place. I live here now, with Thorn... and Aurora..." The whirring seemed to increase slightly in volume as Arteria mentioned her family. "Our house... under the trees... in a town close by... many flowers there. Like your home, P-pandora."

XXXImage
kitsune / kit ; ♀
► always open to trades / pms
► doing the college thing
► currently reading : guardians of ga'hoole
SELLING EVENT PETS FOR C$

XXXImage

XXXXXImage
Kitsune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist