Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts

Postby Malivolentia » Sun May 09, 2021 4:01 am

Username: malitiae
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&p=134651230#p134651230
What are your hobbies?:

Hobbies? I’m far too busy for hobbies,
there’s so much to do and so little time. But when I do have spare time,
rather than wasting it I find myself enjoying nature and making art.
It’s quite relaxing, just sitting in the forest, surrounded by life.
I think we take the simple things for granted far too often.
Malivolentia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Mon May 10, 2021 11:58 am

Username: DuskzeHedgie
Link to Sign-Up: boop
Where do you come from?: Keigo looks up with wide brown eyes. "Where I come from? Oh! There was this nest way up in the southern hills you see, and I just sort of remember waking up there! I don't think there was anyone else around, or at least I didn't see anyone. At least until my big friend Leviathan showed up! He happened to be flying there, isn't that lucky? He took me under his wing and introduced me to a bunch of his friends and now it's like one big family!" Keigo gives a giant smile, his little tail feathers rustling happily. "I'm not sure who my parents are, but that's okay. Sometimes I go looking for them where the nest was just to see if they come looking for me, but I haven't seen anybody." He looks down and taps his front hooves together self-consciously. "It's alright, as long as I've got Levi and Dewdrop and Gorgon and all the rest of their friends, I'll be happy." He says reassuringly and puffs his chest out proudly as he talks about his loved ones. "I couldn't have asked for a better family to find me."

Username: DuskzeHedgie
What are your hobbies?: Keigo tilts his head at that question, looking puzzled. "Well.. I like flying! Levi takes me and it's so much fun! The wind in your feathers, the beautiful landscape below.. Makes me wish I could stay up there forever!" He bounces with excitement. "If I had to pick another hobby, Brownie's been teaching me how to cook and bake and it's really fun!" He hesitates then adds sheepishly. "Maybe more the eating than the cooking... but I'm really good at frosting things! And stirring!" His eyes sparkle at the next idea. "And Gorgon and I have been going exploring a ton lately and it's awesome! We fund so much cool stuff, especially shiny things. We collect stuff together then split it fifty fifty! He's a dragon you know, so he really likes treasure. I guess I do to, he says it's 'cause I'm a birdbrain." The lambie laughs. "He's a ton of fun to hang out with, even if he's a bit sharp around the edges!"
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Tue May 11, 2021 12:37 pm

Username: beebun

Where do you come from?:
      draco struggles to answer the question, saying "uhh.. uh... uhm.." his small, fiery mane flares up in anger— at himself. his yellow eyes narrowed, pausing a while before answering. "I.. there were rocks.. and a lot of fire. it was hot? we lived in caves.. uhh... there were others.. but.." when he tried to think of his homeland, it was just rocks, heat, and caves. he couldn’t describe it more than that, however much he wanted to. "I’m sorry. I don’t remember." the young lambicorn sits down, looking dejected.

What are your hobbies?:
      "those are lovely hobbies!" bun remarks on pandora’s hobbies. he smiles happily when pandora asks about his hobbies and immediately launches into conversation, "oh oh! I love to make coffee for others - the smell just makes me light up inside. I love to see people enjoy a good cup of hot coffee, oh, or cold." he pauses for a second, "I own a coffee shop! you should come by sometime~ I also like to stargaze in my spare time, though in my area there’s too much light pollution to see much in the night sky."

beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // Prompt Three

Postby WitchHazel » Wed May 12, 2021 6:43 am

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Lambicoin earnings have been updated!
Please let me know if I missed anyone <3

Prompt Three

Pandora thanks you for telling her about your hobbies, gently stroking the petals of one of her flowers. "The things that you enjoy sound so fun!" She laughs, casting a glance around at the gathered lambicorns; regarding each in turn. "I love the bees! They are small flower friends. Animal and bug friends; I have many. And collecting the bugs? That is very cool! I like to look at the sky also; clouds and stars have much pretty. Did you know that stars are also a map? Mother taught me how to use them to find location, but I forgot. Dance is much fun as well! But scaring is mean and scary. Please do not scare!" She tucks her long tail around herself as she continues babbling on. "Knitting looks much fun! But I am not good with the yarn and the string. I would love to learn to throw the axes though! Even if weapons sharp and scary. Could be fun! Cooking is much fun, but I find distraction and leave on stove for too long. Burnt food is not tasty. Ocean fish pretty! I like to look at the fish swim. They have much grace. And cleaning ocean? Very good! Keep nature clean from bad trash. D and D sounds like much fun! Maybe I could learn to play it? Music fun as well! I like to sing and play the panpipes!" She produces a set of reed pipes from a small bag and plays a little tune for you. Someone performed a magic trick, and her eyes light up with wonder. "Wow! You are magic!" She accepts the crocheted yellow rose with a big grin, tucking it behind her ear. "Many thanks! I will make you all wood carvings after we are done with talk, yes?" More lambicorns are offering Pandora invitations to come hang out, to which she nods her head and promises to stop by after the festival. She tilts her head as someone mentions books. "I am not good at the reading... I find distraction easily. But stories are much happy! My mother used to speak much stories when I was young..." Her eyes grow a little sad at the memory of her childhood, but she is soon back to her peppy self. "Talking of childhoods, what were your childhood like? Or if you are still baby, what is your favourite part of being child?"

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to Sign-Up:[/b]
[b]What was your childhood like?:[/b]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed May 12, 2021 10:46 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Link to Sign-Up: here
    What was your childhood like?: Nayeli paused and thought about it for a moment. Truthfully? Her childhood was not the best. Was she supposed to speak the truth? She assumed so and sighed, "I didn't enjoy my childhood. If you've heard the legends about me, then you know that's what I was supposed to live up to. My parents raised me under the pressure that I was supposed to do heroic and noble things... which I have done, but that's not the point. I guess what I'm saying is... I wish I had the choice to choose what I wanted to do. I wish my parents would've allowed me to do what I wanted instead of forcing me to do what they wanted for me or what they thought would be 'best' for me and my future."
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EditMeNot » Wed May 12, 2021 11:47 am

Username: EditMeNot
Link to Sign-Up: click
What was your childhood like?: Jesse would scratch his head with one paw, the other paw laying softly on Iris' paw. "Well," Jesse started, hesitantly, "It wasn't the.. Greatest I'd say?" Iris leaned on him softly, a sign of support. "My parents practically ignored me and kept me locked in my room. Usually I'd get bored and practice my necromancy, since I wasn't able to make friends I'd just make friends. Or slip out the window to play in the woods. Which ever felt like more fun." He'd shrug.

❤Edit❤
❤she/her | it/its❤
❤Toyhouse❤
❤i'm very anxious please be patient with me ❤
signature+profile pic by me!
ImageImageImageImageImage
EditMeNot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed May 12, 2021 1:38 pm

Username: alaska
Link to Sign-Up: x
What was your childhood like?:
"i've spent most my life in the orphanage. it's all i remember. they're good memories, but i never really went far from the orphanage. i guess the favorite part right now. is how you can get away with everything. heheh." sparky says with a mysterious look.

Postby beebun » Wed May 12, 2021 3:08 pm

bun sighs, his dark brown eyes glancing across the room. he opens his mouth, but it takes a moment before words come out "um.. I don’t really talk about my childhood that much. my father died when I was young, and my mother was never really.. there, I guess? I was basically raised by my aunt, but she’s gone now too..." the lambicorn drifts off into his own little world, staring off into space.

beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed May 12, 2021 6:37 pm

Username: Griff
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&start=40#p134652921

Alecrai paused a moment, humming softly. "A good question! I have lived so long I admittedly don't remember as much as I should. There were not many of us back then, you see. What I do remember though is I grew up with a family of sorts. Well, I had a mom, and she was amazing. Kind, warm, caring.... sadly I do not know where she went. Off to a new world to explore, she told us, that she would be back one day. My three siblings though... hooo what a rambunctious group we were! See we each had our own element so wed have fights to see which was better and at the end of it all share a good snack. I had love, family, a home... all the things one could ever ask for." He seems nostalgic a moment before grimacing a slight.

"...I do hope one day I can see them all again..."
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halo7 » Thu May 13, 2021 1:40 am

Username: halo
Link to Sign-Up: <3
What are your hobbies?: "ah," cael began with a flick of his ear. "it is not a usual one, i assure you." he murmured, a slight smirk crossing his face as he readjusted himself into a comfortable sitting position before going on. "i do taxidermy. despite my family's best efforts to oppose my work." he admitted in a plain voice, adjusting his spectacles with one pale hoof. "and i have been doing it for quite some time. i am particularly interested in marine specimens." he added with a proud flick of his short tail.

Username: halo
Link to Sign-Up: <3
What was your childhood like?: "it was," gabrael started softly, his gaze turned down. "it was my childhood." after a few heartbeats, he managed to rip his gaze away from his hooves. "i mean! ah, it is better than some other's. even if i wasn't well-liked by other lambicorns." he confessed, a sort of pained smile on his face. "my appearance. i guess i seemed unsettling. i believe i still do." he went on, his tail swishing behind him. "though besides all that, it wasn't awful." he finished with a deep breath, the dark shadow over his features seeming to wane for only a moment.
seb/bon he/it
halo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me