Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts

Postby BlueberryOtter » Thu May 13, 2021 2:10 am

Username: BlueberryOtter
Link to Sign-Up: boop
What was your childhood like?:

Loonette gave a slow blink "Funfetti you answer this yourself." The lambaby muttered as they stopped away. Funfetti fluttered their eyes as they watched Loonette storm off into the festival. Then turned her attention back to Pandora "They'll be fine! They just dont like being a lambaby/kid. But thats not your fault! You didnt know!"

The fluffy lambicorn sat down, letting Oreo climb on her legs. "My childhood was terrific! My mother is a party planner like me, and my father is a baker! I mainly have my mothers skill, but loved them the same! I used to hold at school parties, like birthdays and other small festivities! As well as of course tagging along with my mother to help do parties!" She giggled as Oreo climbed her face and continued "I used to visit my grandparents who live in the moutains as bread bakers! They had such a gorgeous view of the Land of Dreams! We'd have picnics, bake bread, and go on hikes for every visit!" She stared toward the mountains at the far end of Land of Dreams. "I had a fun childhood!"
BlueberryOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TacoTabby » Thu May 13, 2021 3:00 am

Username: TacoTabby
Link to Sign-Up:
What was your childhood like?: Nebula thinks. “You see I was the troublemaker sibling. Unlike Lilla here, I would go out and party and just, you know, have a good time. I never liked staying home. At one point I remember starting a band. Haha, that was fun while it lasted.” Nebula showed the widest grin on her face. Lilla knowing it was her turn to speak up said quietly, “I liked looking outside.. I didn’t have much friends so just looking at the outside through the window was fine with me.” Lilla looked down in sorrow. Quickly noticing Lilla was feeling down, Nebula gave her a quick pat on the head. “It’s ok, Lilla. You are fine just the way you are.” Redirecting the conversation to Pandora, “I wouldn’t say we had the best childhood to say but it is what it is and I wouldn’t go back if I could.”
TacoTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsune. » Thu May 13, 2021 3:48 am

Username: Kitsune.
Link to Sign-Up: Peep!
Ganymede wrote:Nervously straightening his bright feathers, Ganymede responded in a distinctly teenage voice, "Well, my childhood was... strange, to say the least. I was born into a royal family line, but our line was not very... affluent or powerful anymore; it was dying. So, when I arrived, with magic more potent than had been seen in my family for generations, my fate was decided before I could even speak. I never had a say in any area of my life, you see. They always saw me as a puppet, not a real Lambicorn with wishes and dreams of my own..." The vibrant Lambie let out a fiery breath before smiling at Pandora. "But that's behind me now, heh. Now I'm my own Lambie, for better or for worse."
Blue wrote:"Oh, my mother also used to read me stories when I was a kid! She truly was the one who fostered my passion for them, and for the preservation of them as pieces of history. My mother used to read to me every night, at first from her own collection of children's books, and then from books I had requested from my own growing library that she had never seen before." Blue's eyes seemed to cloud with memory as he reminisced. "I was quite a reclusive child, yet my mother always grounded me with her stories. She liked to tell verbal histories she had memorized, taught to her by her mother, which always had a strong message by the end. They made the historical figures I read of more... realistic, more relatable. Plus the quality time we would spend together kept me from drifting too far into my books."

XXXImage
kitsune / kit ; ♀
► always open to trades / pms
► doing the college thing
► currently reading : guardians of ga'hoole
SELLING EVENT PETS FOR C$

XXXImage

XXXXXImage
Kitsune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Thu May 13, 2021 5:37 pm

Username: corvidous
    Link to Sign-Up: here
    Venus looks uncertain about this question and takes a moment to finally answer after thinking it over, "My childhood was fairly simple for someone of my status. Many hours were spent studying, being taught the ways of the Crown, and becoming familiar with the various laws, houses, and institutions that my family oversees and interacts with. Some may call it numbing work but I honestly found it engaging and interesting. There were over three hundred years of history to learn, and multiple accounts to read up on of various historic events. I will never forget the smell of old books in the sunny library... That was my favorite place to hang out as a child. Sometime around my tenth birthday I became interested in fish tanks and was gifted a rather expensive set of fish and tanks to set up. Needless to say, I was successful and my love for aquariums was born."
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Fri May 14, 2021 6:20 am

Username: CatOwU
Link to Sign-Up:

Enxy paused for a minute, thinking about what to answer.
"well uhhh... I don't remember my early early childhood, but i do remember some parts of the kinda later childhood. It was nice, pretty calm. I was quite lonely at the lake so there was a lot of silence, but it was a comforting silence, the only noises were me and the other animals passing around, birds singing and bees bussing. It was fun rolling around and exploring, but when i knew everything around, i decided to explore further, and I ended up getting our of the forest, which led me to this entire adventure of looking at the world and meeting other lambies!
thats why I'm here, I went exploring, and ended up in a wonderful place, and with some wonderful friends. Speaking of, Lure might be here some time soon, i told him to meet me here when he was done playing, hope you don't mind!
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri May 14, 2021 5:51 pm

Username: rem sleep
      Link to Sign-Up: here!
      What was your childhood like?: "My childhood?" Melody echoes. She giggles to herself, reflecting on her parents' cabin. "Well, it won't shock you much, I'm afraid! I grew up in a little cabin with my folks. I didn't move out of town when I grew up, and it's such a modest little place that we pretty much stayed in touch. They still help me out to this day, and I'm glad for it! My mom makes fantastic jams-- oh, but that's beside the point! Right right, childhood... well I grew up in a cabin with my folks, nestled kind of in the woods. We did a lot of hiking, farming natural produce and herbs in our yard and nature trails-- that sort of thing! My ma taught me how to make jams and my pa taught me how to collect honey, we tended chickens and my parents let me name one... it was swell, a real classic farm life in the country! It was swell, I tell ya. My folks are real great. Lots of nature, of living on and from the land... and lots of home recipes!"
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VashTheStampede » Sat May 15, 2021 5:20 pm

Username: MeepMorpLazuli
Where do you come from?:
"That's quite the question, little one," Albi smirked at the question, paws crossed over one another. "I suppose I can tell you. I come from a desert that used to have empires built all throughout. It was glorious; beautiful buildings as far as the eye could see. I do miss it dearly; the sands have long since buried my home."

What are your hobbies?:
Xander tapped his chin for a moment as he thought the question over. "Does swimming and scaring little lambies count?" He chuckled darkly with a mischievous little grin.

Shinx bounced up and down excitedly, eager for his turn to speak. "I used to go exploring a lot with my parents when I was little! We used to go to a new place at least three times a year, and my pop taught be how to dig for treasure! How cool is that?!"

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Mon May 17, 2021 2:02 am

Username: shadow9119
Link to Sign-Up: boop

Zin had to think hard about this next question from Pandora, mostly because he
hadn't been a child for a long time. He was twenty four years old now. His
days of running around and getting into childish trouble were long since behind
him. So he mulled this all over for a while before he opened his mouth and
spoke.
"I remember it being very free, if that makes sense?" he started slowly, unsure
how to explain his feelings. "Like, there was a lot more that I could do and a lot
more time for me to do it. Me and Posen could run around and basically do
whatever we wanted. We had rules, sure. And we had to go to school! But in all
the other time we had, we just used it to explore the farm and learn all kinds of
things from the people around us. Now that you mention it, I think I kind of miss
that!"
He chuckled, smiling.
"What about you?" he asked Pandora, remembering to stay polite.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon May 17, 2021 5:48 am

Username: • adriana •
      What was your childhood like?: galathea's eyebrows furrowed and they looked down. what was their childhood like? "i guess ... well i don't really remember." they said, trying to think of how to respond to pandora. "as i said before i was born in a deep, underwater abyss. it was so dark and secluded there wasn't much for me to do or to see. i just aimlessly floated in the waters for a while. it wasn't until mr. davy jones found me did i really discover the world above the abyss. there was so much color and life compared to that rocky crag! i remember swimming up from the abyss and seeing the sunlight for the first time. it was so bright and warm on my face, i was awestruck! once mr. davy jones found me he started taking me everywhere with him! i began to explore to ocean with him. we traveled everywhere we could get to within the oceans confinement! i would play with fish and other sea creatures, which was fun but playing with a bunch of fish has never been as fun as playing with my friends! i guess i'm still a child, living my childhood. so i still play and have fun with my friends whenever mr. davy jones and i are near the shore!"

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // Prompt Four

Postby WitchHazel » Mon May 17, 2021 3:12 pm

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Lambicoin earnings have been updated!
Please let me know if I missed anyone <3

Prompt Four

Pandora's mouth forms into a sad smile at the varying tales of everyone's childhoods. Some happy, some sad... and some relatively neutral.
"M-My childhood?" She should have seen the question coming. After all, she had just asked them the same thing. "Well..." She supposes it's only fair. A bittersweet look of nostalgia settles across her face as she starts to speak. "It was nice. Mother would tell stories; much stories. Father would joke the worst jokes... that was before he had to go away. After that it was only me and mother, but that was okay." Pandora musters a smile, though it seems sad. "Um - yes - right - I am supposed to be asking you something! I had much animal friends when I was child. Tell me about your friends!"

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to Sign-Up:[/b]
[b]Tell me about your friends!:[/b]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me