ѕωєєт ѕкυℓℓιєѕ 2.0 fαи¢ℓυв

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What litters would you like to see in the future?

Animal prints
No votes
Food/Candy
33%
Flowers
No votes
Zodiacs
33%
Gemstones
No votes
Weather
No votes
Well Known Monsters
33%
Popular Toys
No votes
Other(Post answer here please^^)
No votes

Total votes : 3

ѕωєєт ѕкυℓℓιєѕ 2.0 fαи¢ℓυв

Postby ✿alien✿ » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:23 am

αя¢нινє αи∂ вαик old archive

ωєℓ¢σмє тσ тнє ѕωєєт ѕυℓℓιєѕ fαи¢ℓυв!
Here you can discus all things Sweet Skullies and meet other Skullie owners! Feel free to discus event, litters you hope to see, breeeding and anything else Skullies related! Just remember to be kind and to have fun!

ωнαт αяє ѕωєєт ѕкυℓℓιєѕ?
Sweet Skullies are odd quadruped creatures with disconnected heads.They're roughly the size of house cats and love curling up in warm places for naps and going on adventures.

яυℓєѕ
No double posting
No mini-modding
No fighting

Here are some prompts to answer to get started ^^ No pressure to answer them if you don't want to!
Code: Select all
[b][u]What's your favorite Skullie?[/u][/b]
[u][b]What are some litter themes you'd like to see in the future?[/b][/u]
[u][b]What are some features or add-ons you'd like to see added in the future?[/b][/u]
[u][b]What kind of personality does your Skullie have? What do they like/dislike?[/b][/u]
[u][b]What are some of your favorite things or things you'd like to see Skullies inspired by?[/b][/u]

✿alien✿

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ѕωєєт ѕкυℓℓιєѕ 2.0 fαи¢ℓυв

Postby Offline_now » Fri May 07, 2021 6:35 am

What's your favorite Skullie?
What are some litter themes you'd like to see in the future? Error themed!
What are some features or add-ons you'd like to see added in the future? Items :O
What kind of personality does your Skullie have? What do they like/dislike? Doodle is a fun-filled sweetheart. They love to run around and eat any treats they can find!
What are some of your favorite things or things you'd like to see Skullies inspired by? Id make little things where one in a while your Skullie would want to play, and if your lucky you can get something in return ^^ imma do that with the kitties too!
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me