kalon readopt - nyssa

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

kalon readopt - nyssa

Postby lovage » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:54 am

this kalon is off-oekaki and doesn’t have any breeding slots left.

this competition is open for everyone, and this is fcfs. just write a personality over fifty words and an image of any pastry is needed to win this kalon.

note, i wouldn’t close this right away to let in a few other form after the first. this is just to ensure a backup form in case the first one doesn’t meet the requirements.

Code: Select all
username;
name;
pastry image;
personality; (must be at least fifty words)

end date - fcfs
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon readopt - nyssa

Postby ggez » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:57 am

username; Legendary Shaman
name; Cherry
pastry image; Browniess
personality; Cherry is a motherly kalon who loves to take care of others. She is very generous and is loyal to her friends, even if they're not that close. She can be kind of mean at times, but only jokingly. She would never purposefully hurt someone's feelings and would always apologize if she has hurt someone.
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:00 am

username; dreamcore
    name; alyssa
    pastry image; Image
    personality; (must be at least fifty words) alyssa is a kind, caring, feisty and ambitious one. she loves hanging out with friends, playing around, playing hide and seek, etc... but when it comes to competitions and challenges, she's like a different kalon. in running competitions, she runs like there's no tomorrow. gymnastics? good luck competing against her. she has a brilliant passion for it and can beat you anytime, anywhere. baking? well, i guess she's decent at it. (just don't eat her hot cross buns ; warning).
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:10 am

Legendary Shaman wrote:username; Legendary Shaman
name; Cherry
pastry image; Browniess
personality; Cherry is a motherly kalon who loves to take care of others. She is very generous and is loyal to her friends, even if they're not that close. She can be kind of mean at times, but only jokingly. She would never purposefully hurt someone's feelings and would always apologize if she has hurt someone.

checked your form and you’ve met all the requirements, congrats! i’ll post the gifting form later tonight.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ggez » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:13 am

lovage wrote:
Legendary Shaman wrote:username; Legendary Shaman
name; Cherry
pastry image; Browniess

checked your form and you’ve met all the requirements, congrats! i’ll post the gifting form later tonight.

thank you so much!!;; she's my first kalon ^-^
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me