๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“‚๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐‘…๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby Luxio » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:54 am

๐’ฉ๐‘’๐’ป๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ยฌ ๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐“๐“ˆ ยฌ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐“๐“ˆ ยฌ ๐ป๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ ยฌ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“‚๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐‘…๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ยฌ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’น ๐ป๐’พ๐“๐“

โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช

Nefier Dragons are a species of dragon native to the land of Hystill, Nefier's are one of the only 3 breeds of which co - habit with humans, Hystill is split into 4 factions, the north, a bitterly cold land who favour large and fiery dragons. East Hystill which is likened to a mountainous landscape, littered with caves and tunnels who favour dragons who can cruise at high altitudes. South Hystill, a water-locked faction who rely on low flying small dragons to aid with their fishing escapades and finally West Hystill who favour larger and faster dragons to glide over fields as quick as possible.

โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช

The temple ruins are a place to get your questions answered, this also includes lore of elder dragons of the past. The temple ruins are home to many residents of Hystill who will assist in answering your queries, Neifer Dragons are a free adoptable, to adopt a Nefier you must register with a faction

Control + F is a search function with may make it easier and faster to navigate the explains once more are added and expanded.

--- Stats Explained ---
Tameable dragons start at 10 stat points. There is a bonus to the stat relating to the faction of the dragon when your dragon has been tamed. Some dragons can be found with factions and predetermined stats. When entering your dragon into the games, stats will either be added on to the dragons total (for fishing) or taken away from the dragons total for the rest of the games when entering into a round. You can apply a 2+ stat buff to you dragons total if you win a game, the stats of a dragon cannot go over the base stat point total and you can apply a stat buff to a dragon which is always half of the base stat point number, these numbers are always even and go up in 2's, for example a dragon with a base stat of 10 can have 5 buffs and a dragon with 14 can have 7. Dragons can have a maximum of a base stat total of 20 in breeding's (increasing in +2 amounts each time when breeding same stat points together, see breeding's explained for more information) the base stat of all regular tames is always 2 and a 4 in the faction area with their respective games preferences excell, the stat point total is always 10. Elder dragons won in events have completely maxed stats by default but can only be entered into tournament. The 4 stat point areas are: Wisdom (for Navigation), Bravery (for High Flying), Diligence (for Fishing) and Agility (for racing)

--- Breeding Explained ---
When breeding dragons, traits can pass at 65% chance for common 50% chance for uncommon 35% chance for rare 20% chance for exotic and 5% chance for legendary. With every breeding there is a 5% mutation chance where the dragon may get an additional high tier trait. Breeding's result in either 1 dragon using your own dragons or two using someone else's dragon. Dragons can breed up to 5 times, you may request trinkets in order to use your dragon in a breeding if it has over 1 rare trait, the maximum charge of trinket can be up to 3 trinkets per breeding. base stat points will increase by 2 points if the dragons have the same base point total, two 10 point dragons will produce 12 points, a 12 and a 10 will produce 10 point dragons, two 12 point dragons will produce a 14. If a dragon of a much higher bases stat point breeds to a low stat point for example 10 and 20, the resulting dragon will either have a base stat total of 12 (70% chance) or 14 (30% chance) If there is not an obvious midway point total for example 12 and 18, the higher number will have a 30% chance of passing (16) and the lower a 70% chance (14). The only way to get a higher stat point total is to breed the same numbers together or use a significantly higher stat point dragon. For a dragon to be classified as having 'much higher stats' the dragon must be at least 2 levels away from the lowest, for example a 16 stat is much higher than a 10 stat.

Some scenarios:
A 10 stat and a 18 stat dragon will produce a 12 or a 14 stat.
A 12 stat and a 14 stat dragon will produce a 12 stat.
A 14 stat and a 20 stat dragon will produce a 16 or a 18 stat.
A 10 stat and a 10 stat dragon will produce a 12 stat

--- Trinkets Explained ---
Trinkets are the currency in Hystill, you can use trinkets to purchase things in the shop, use in breeding's or trade with other members. Trinkets can be earned as RU prizes or through tournament, it is a good idea to include a count of your trinkets on your storage page, Trades or breeding's involving trinkets must be reported to Luxio Either by PM or on discord so records can be kept up to date. The shop is currently a work in progress.
Oakley 17/06/19 - 26/9/19
Luxio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Q & A's

Postby Luxio » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:29 am

Q:Other than the existence of factions, is there lore? A: There will soon be lore, I am in the process of creating a map to better give an idea of Hystill, these two pieces will be released at the same time

Q:How powerful are the dragons? A: The dragons are incredibly powerful, this means only experienced and strong willed trainers can own them.

Q: Are they revered or treated as pets? A: They are more revered than pets.

Q: Can they speak? A: They cannot speak but trainers and riders have gained the ability to communicate through body language.

Q: Are they magical? A: They can have magical aspects (elements in the traits list) though dragons that have these are only available through events.

Q: How much do dragons eat? A: All dragons appetites are different, depending on the food choice (ox, buffalo, elk, sheep and goat farms are popular in Hystill.[/quote]

Q: Where can i have my Lair? A: Your Lair is not limited to any area of the map and doesn't have to be in a certain faction area though if your planning on training mostly one faction of dragon, your chosen faction should probably be the same as this is the faction dragons will be assigned when adopting them, Your welcome to keep your faction as what you please but please be aware if you would like to specially train one type of dragon that isn't your chosen lair location, you will be waiting for a dragon to have that faction already assigned otherwise your dragons will be the same faction as your lair.
Luxio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“‚๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐‘…๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ

Postby /nyx. » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:27 am

More questions; hope you don't mind. Also switched Merexin's Arch to the Southern faction.

โ€ข What exactly are the size differences between breeds? How large are they compared to humans? Do they (the breeds) have names? Two of three breeds have been revealedโ€”I'm assuming that the pinkish-female-dragon is a southern-based dragon?

โ€ข To clarify, factions exist solely for stat purposesโ€”they are determined by the lair, not the breed of dragon, so a seemingly smaller dragon can still be of the Northern faction, thus gaining navigation boosts although that shouldn't make sense if one really thinks about it.

โ€ข After winning a game, a two point buff may be added to a dragon. Is this buff temporary? I'm having trouble understanding "the stats of a dragon cannot go over the base stat point total..." Buffs are not passed down during breedings, so they're sort of like the dragon gaining experience?
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“‚๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐‘…๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ

Postby Luxio » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:36 am

Not at all!

Nefier's are all the same breed, just better in certain traits bred for by the factions and only have the male and female variant in adults, Male Nefier's tend to be around 10 ft tall and up to 8-9 ft long, Females average at 8ft tall and 7 ft long, they are not drawn to scale in comparison with each other on oekaki, there are 5 different lines (2 for young, male, female and elder) but they're all the same breed, the pinkish coloured dragon is just its colour, it isn't assigned to a faction yet

Yes, they're basically there just for stats, whilst they do have sizes it doesn't affect them in the games, they're looked at based on performance only the male dragons of southern faction have the exact same ability to win fishing as the females although they females seem smaller they're not drawn to scale in comparison with each other, a seemingly smaller dragon of the northern faction will get a wisdom boost, all of the names for the stat areas are something any size of dragon can have a boost in (Wisdom, bravery, diligence and agility)

Its a permanent buff to the dragons stats! For example all adoptable dragons have a base stat point total of 10 I'll do a little example: Lets say this dragon is of the northern faction so has 4 in the wisdom category instead of the 2 the other stats have. because the dragon has a base stat point total of 10 this dragon can receive 5 buffs and each buff is +2 to keep it even, the dragon can only have 3 buffs in wisdom because that would make it reach 10, the number of the base stat point cannot be exceeded so the other 2 buffs need to be used in a different stat

Base stat point: 10
Wisdom: 4
Bravery: 2
Diligence: 2
Agility: 2
Luxio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes