⟡ fnk kak: tasks ⟡ closed

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ⟡ fnk kak: tasks ⟡

Postby Glimmer. » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:07 pm

⟡ i drew something ! ⟡

id + username: #91226 Glimmer.
    link to sign-up post: link
    floc owner's username: Glimmer.
    art: Link
Glimmer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:02 am

⟡ i am in/joined the toyhouse world ! ⟡

id + username: #49676 GᖾoᥙꙆ
    link to sign-up post: click!
    toyhouse username: GhoulishDemise
▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
we're 𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 𝐒
whether we d a n c e or not
so we might as well 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐅𝐘 ↠ he/him
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx«=

▬▬▬▬
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad magic » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:10 am

id + username: #74042 sad magic
    link to sign-up post: boop
    toyhouse username: sad_magic

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:35 pm

all submitted tasks (key design, scavenger hunt, and puzzles included) have been recorded in the point tracker.
    if there is a mistake/task that wasnt accounted for, dont hesitate to let me know asap !!

apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience =v=
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Shadowstalker » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:21 pm

⟡ i completed the lore quiz ! ⟡

id + username: #36504 Wolf Shadowstalker
    link to sign-up post: Here!
    score: 30/30
ImageImage
ImageImage
Wolf Shadowstalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glimmer. » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:54 am

⟡ i drew something ! ⟡

floc owner's username: waffle02
    art: Link

toyhouse username: MathematiCool
Glimmer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:03 am

⟡ i wrote something ! ⟡

id + username: #545676 DarkestWerewolf
    link to sign-up post: Here
    word count: 289
    writing:
      Poinsettia is quite a unique floc. Everyone sees her as a very charming and confident being. However, that is Poinsettia’s outer shell. Deep down, she's just a shy and gentle floc who loves to just sleep in on a Saturday morning and do nothing but lay in bed all day. She doesn’t let many into her life or heart, preferring to keep that number as small as possible. Many consider Poinsettia as one of the prettiest Floc in town and sure she has caught the attention of many human and flox alike but she pays them no heed. One thing that only Poinsettia’s close friends would know is that she is can be quite the nightmare to be around when she’s upset. While she doesn’t make any audible sounds, if she communicates telepathically, you’d be in for an earful. And even then it’s not enough. Poinsettia’s anger can last for hours and sometimes over a few days.

Poinsettia very much prefers to sit and observe before accessing a situation rather than jumping head first. Sure she's a curious one and would love to find out more but she would always think it through carefully before a final decision.

She is very sensitive when it comes to sensing feelings of his close ones. Whenever they are happy or sad, she knows it. Even if they put on a mask, she can still see through and will eventually find out what's bugging them through incessant pesters and will try to comfort or resolve it.

Poinsettia is also quick-witted and can think on her paws. She has since used this to help many and herself in situations various situations as it has proven to be useful, especially when bargaining with other flox.

⟡ i wrote something ! ⟡

word count: 273
    writing:
      Tux?
      You’d like to know about the alley Floc?
      Well, you’re in for a treat...

This secretive floc lurks in the alleys of the city. No one knows where he’s from nor his motives. He just appeared suddenly out of the blue. He blends so well in the shadows that you wouldn’t even know he was there.

Tux is hypersensitive to his surrounding, ears constantly moving and picking up sounds. He can sense aura just as well and if one were to try and look for him, Tux would sense you before you can even come close.

However, on a moonless night, if you’re stealthy enough, you might be able to uncover Tux’s secrets. In the dead of night, when the city is asleep, a lone shadow will creep out from the alley. Paws never touch the ground but the lone shadow is quick to move.

Tux makes he way across the city quickly and enters the city dumpster. He creeps into an old car and honks the car. The sound echoes across the dumpster and carries into the city. Then, the floc patiently waits atop the car. Before long, more shadows started emerging from the dumpster and alleys.

Cats.

Feral cats of all shapes and sizes darts towards the car that Tux awaits on. Once the last cat had gathered, a meeting of sort will take place. It’s done in complete silence. Not a single car made a noise but all eyes were on Tux.

Telepathy.

When it’s finally over, the cats will disperse once again, along with Tux. What does he communicate to the feral cats about? Nobody will ever know.

⟡ i wrote something ! ⟡

word count: 251
    writing:
      Betta is a sweet but meek Floc, preferring to stay alone. She resides in a large oak tree in the vast open forest. The further from any possible contact, the better.
      While she had previously stayed in urban cities before, it was never to her taste. The loud honking cars and human chatted hurts her ears. Despite residing in the rooftops of tall buildings, she was never able to truly call it home. The aura of flox and humans were scattered everywhere and all in such a densely populated area. Meeting new flox or human is inevitable and unfortunately, unavoidable.

Random flox would constantly approach her and while she tries to remain friendly and amicable, she finds herself constantly trying to escape. The moment the floc turns their back on Betta, she quietly floats away. The poor floc just doesn’t know how to interact and she’s rather not make things uncomfortable.

The day she left the city was the biggest breath of relief. Betta headed towards the forest to explore and very quickly fell in love with it. The air was fresh and the fruits were much tastier than the ones she found in supermarkets. The best part, she couldn’t sense a single floc or human aura all around her.

Betta adapted quickly to her surroundings, happily making herself at home in the hole of a large oak tree.
      Since then, she’s never once thought of heading back to the city. She had all she wanted and more in the forest.

⟡ i wrote something ! ⟡

word count: 266
    writing:
      Betta considers herself a connoisseur of food. Living in the forest has allowed her to encounter a wide range of delectable aura to feast on. They come in so many kinds. You could say she’s spoilt for choices

There are so many colours to begin with. Some hanging from trees project red aura, some green and even yellow. Those that grow in bushes project blues, purple and red. Betta would analyse and use that to her advantage by judging whether it’s ripe or not.

Apples in particular are Betta’s favourite. Their aura are delicious and so is the actual fruit itself. It’s sweet and juicy, perfect for a summer day. However, they’re seasonal and Betta won’t always have them. So, she tries to keep an open-mind and try others as well. She has since picked up the habit of tasting the actual food itself after feeding on their aura.

Now, how does she return the favor to the trees and bushes around her? She collects a couple of fruits from wherever she has feasted upon and would plant them in empty plots that’s scattered around the forest. That way, she can have more tasty fruits in future while also assisting nature in planting new seeds.

So maybe you could say she’s a connoisseur and a gardener.

Here’s a fun tip from Betta: If you’d like to know when is the best time to feast on the aura, wait until the colour of the aura is at its most vibrant. It takes practice but if you encounter enough, you’ll start to notice when they’re at the ripest.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟡ fnk kak: tasks ⟡ new puzzle! scavenger hunt hints!

Postby Nia The Elf » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:03 pm

⟡ i drew something ! ⟡

id + username: #291523 NiaTheElf
    link to sign-up post: here
    floc owner's username: GᖾoᥙꙆ
    art: Here - Not very happy with it, I went for my more realistic style which doesn't really fit too well haha
Nia The Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:15 am

⟡ i wrote something ! ⟡

id + username: #876991 bakuraas.
    link to sign-up post:[ click ]
    word count: 274 words
    writing:
    Sigillum, despite having snowflakes around him constantly no matter the season, actually doesn't like winter as much as most others would expect. He doesn't hate the season, in a way he physically can't due to his natural snowflakes, but it definitely wouldn't be considered his favorite. He also doesn't like summer, so it's not like he's straying too far from expectations, it's too warm for him and it does give him the unwarranted fear of his snowflakes melting sometimes. Sigillum likes more moderate temperatures when it comes to the weather, though he does have an affinity for the cold, making early spring and late fall some of his favorite times of the year.

To balance out temperatures, Sigillum takes up certain hobbies during summer and winter to keep himself from feeling too cold or too warm. During the summer it's things that he's somewhat expected to like; such as ice carving or indoor skiing of some sort. During the winter it's more cozy hobbies such as knitting or cooking. He doesn't really eat what he makes, but he does appreciate the warmth of the oven when things are cooking and likes to share what he makes with those who will eat it! Additionally, he doesn't keep what he knits after a certain point, as he doesn't need it for as long as an entire year or more- often times when winter is over he'll gift those knitted items to others, even if it seems a bit weird to give someone a sweater as a gift in them middle of spring. It's kind, but it definitely shows that Sigillum isn't the master of social cues.

⟡ i wrote something ! ⟡

id + username: #876991 bakuraas.
    link to sign-up post:[ click ]
    word count: 339 words
    writing:
    Roax has a big heart, and that shows the most when it comes to his large family. While kind to most others, he really would show kindness without a fault to his partner Slash and their children. Roax has even given them all small trinkets over time in order to show them how much he cares, and commonly when you'll see one of his family members around they'll be wearing the trinket they were given somewhere. Roax also has a trinket for himself, which is a rainbow pin that he found on the ground one day and fixed up for himself!

Roax's partner Slash has a trinket of a small silver dagger with a crack in it; it was another strange item that Roax found and got fixed up, but was unable to fix the crack in the blade. Slash doesn't mind though, and appreciates the weapon that fits awfully well with his name. Commonly, Slash wears his trinket in a pouch as to not hurt himself or others on accident.

Despite Medi being an adopted child of Roax and Slash, he still is a part of the family and has a trinket. His trinket is a small empty glass bottle with a sticker on it with a lot of blurry medical jargon on it. It's assumed that it was a medicine bottle before it was emptied and cleaned out, and it was given to Medi after Roax turned it into a charm for a bracelet. It's a very clunky bracelet all things considered, but Medi appreciates it anyways.

Blaith and Torthai have similar trinkets, both being small metal decorations that they wear as tail bracelets! Blaith's trinket has the faded image of a bundle of grapes, while Torthai's trinket has a much brighter image of an orange. The two of them sometimes spend hours on end wondering where the items came from before Roax found them and fixed them up, they've come up with a lot of theories together, but nothing they've had the drive to look into.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups