☀ Sweetens ☀ Trading Thread

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ Trading Thread

Postby Offline_now » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:43 am

I'm Looking For A Trading Partner!
Username:
I Want To Trade: Feathers Item(s) Other, Art
What I Want In Return: Sweeten(s), specifically ANY devil sweeten, 1 eye sweeten, 3+ eyes sweeten, any from the April fools litter, or ANY sweeten, but ill literally do anything to get this Sweeten for Reedfeather, the one who will always be with me, even if I cant see him
Other: I really wanna see if I can get one of my dream sweetens. I know when someone sees that im trading art, feathers, items, pets, C$, and other, everyones probably going to ignore this message like every other time, I just really want another sweeten! But have a wonderful day everyone
Last edited by Offline_now on Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:46 am

Legendary Shaman wrote:I'd Like to Gift Someone!
Username: Legendary Shaman
Username of Other User: bappledilk
Sweeten(s), Feathers, Item(s), or Other?: Sweetens, Feathers, and a few items:
What You Are Gifting Specifically: 1000 feathers, necklace x2, glasses x2, spiked collar x2, bowtie x2, flag x2, longhair potion x1, shorthair potion x1, neapolitan potion x1, anddd these two Sweetens!:
ImageImage
Other: ^^ <3

Omg!!! Thank you so much! I can't believe you gave me so many feathers and items, that's such a pleasant surprise. You are too kind! I will cherish these sweetens and I hope I'm able to breed them when the time comes! Thank you again, I hope you have a great day. :D
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ggez » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:49 am

bappledilk wrote:-SNIP-

You're welcome!!

(combining so not spamming)

ALSO,
Squirrel.flight wrote:
I'd Like to Gift Someone!
Username: Squirrel.flight
Username of Other User: Legendary Shaman
Sweeten(s), Feathers, Item(s), or Other?: Item
What You Are Gifting Specifically: Red Ticket x1
Other: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gift

Username of Other User: Squirrel.flight
Sweeten(s), Feathers, Item(s), or Other?: items
What You Are Gifting Specifically: Red Ticket x2
Other: THANK YOUAOIDHF???
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:33 am

Nekro_Gaming wrote:I'm Looking For A Trading Partner!
Username:
What I Want In Return: Sweeten(s), specifically ANY devil sweeten, 1 eye sweeten, 3+ eyes sweeten, any from the April fools litter, or ANY sweeten, but ill literally do anything to get this Sweeten for Reedfeather, the one who will always be with me, even if I cant see him
Other: I really wanna see if I cannot one of my dream sweetens. I know when someone sees that im trading art, feathers, items, pets, C$, and other, everyones probably going to ignore this message like every other time, I just really want another sweeten and im also totally not jealous that everyone else Is getting such pretty sweetens for welcome gifts while I didnt even get a welcome message when I joined the community which is hilarious lol but ill shush now- sorry if you guys think im weird with the "other" section, I just really want actual goos sweetens, because my only good sweetens are Lezzie and may, but have a wonderful day everyone

I understand you're frustrated about your lack of trades, but please don't complain about not getting gifted and say that you don't have any "good Sweetens." To be honest, that's kinda rude, especially since the artists and I worked hard to design every Sweeten we've made and we do it all for free. It's fine to not have every Sweeten be your cup of tea, but don't say it in a way that puts our hard work down.

As for the welcome message, if I failed to give you one, that was an accident on my part. I promise you it wasn't intentional.
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage my user-made adoptable, Sweetens.
My signature doesn't match on purpose lol
i like the funny sad robot boy from mother 3 he's silly
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Interests
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:38 am

Tendo64 wrote:
Nekro_Gaming wrote:I'm Looking For A Trading Partner!
Username:
Other: I really wanna see if I cannot one of my dream sweetens. I know when someone sees that im trading art, feathers, items, pets, C$, and other, everyones probably going to ignore this message like every other time, I just really want another sweeten and im also totally not jealous that everyone else Is getting such pretty sweetens for welcome gifts while I didnt even get a welcome message when I joined the community which is hilarious lol but ill shush now- sorry if you guys think im weird with the "other" section, I just really want actual goos sweetens, because my only good sweetens are Lezzie and may, but have a wonderful day everyone

I understand you're frustrated about your lack of trades, but please don't complain about not getting gifted and say that you don't have any "good Sweetens." To be honest, that's kinda rude, especially since the artists and I worked hard to design every Sweeten we've made and we do it all for free. It's fine to not have every Sweeten be your cup of tea, but don't say it in a way that puts our hard work down.

As for the welcome message, if I failed to give you one, that was an accident on my part. I promise you it wasn't intentional.

Oh im so sorry! Ive just had a horrible day and im still calming down, and its not that I dont like the sweetens that I own, its just that there are so many more amazing sweetens, I it just came out the wrong way, I didnt mean to offend anyone <:( so sorry!
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:11 pm

mallowpop wrote:
I'm Looking For A Trading Partner!
Username
mallowpop
I Want To Trade
up to 40C$,
art,
glasses,
and maybe

What I Want In Return
any sweetens!
i'd prefer ones with a cuter/more pastel overall
vibe, but i'm okay with literally anything!

Other
please pm me if you're interested! :D

<3!
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:14 am

Username: bappledilk

Username of Other User: Legendary Shaman

Sweeten(s), Feathers, Item(s), or Other?: Sweeten!

What You Are Gifting Specifically: Image

Other: <3
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ggez » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:18 am

Username of Other User: Dragong
Sweeten(s), Feathers, Item(s), or Other?: Sweeten
What You Are Gifting Specifically:
Other: I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding!
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragong » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:19 am

Username: Dragong
Username of Other User: bappledilk
Sweeten(s), Feathers, Item(s), or Other?: item
What You Are Gifting Specifically: red ticket x1
Other: so sorry!! Here’s temporary apology and I promise I’ll make it up to you more later! <3 I hope you have an amazing day <3
x
xx
Dragong 🥀 you’re amazing 🥀 dark vibes
hello I’m friendly, so I’m down to talk!
I like edgy, cryptic, trippy vibes (⚈益⚈)
You’re amazing and you should
always think that because you are <3
x
x
x
navigation !!
🥀 trades x
🥀 art x x
🥀 th x
🥀©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
little pixels wrote:ImageImageImage
Dragong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:27 am

i'm looking for a trading partner!
username: alaska
i want to trade: other and feathers!
what i want in return: sweetens and items
other: hi! i'm searching for bunny plushes and sweetens! i'm willing to pay multiple rares from here and any pets from here! i'm a bit picky but i'm looking for any sweetens at all! pm me! im sure we can work something out <33
i have a massive soft spot for sweetens with ufos on them ( my first sweeten was actually one from the ufo litter! ) so id be willing to pay multiple '10 rares for them ・ᴗ・ ill pay newer rares for bunny plushes!