Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Readopt Page

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:26 pm

Hello! I have some winners chosen for our little furry friends ^w^

950: Ethium
    825: Canis Root Tea
    658: zabimaru
    842: Flatterina
    843: néktar
    823: Ethium
    795b: lovage
    820: cujo.
    1215: 0zero0

These cats should be moved into each player's respective archives ASAP !!
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:48 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    These readopts all end on 11/20 at 6 PM CST !

What does this cat think about Firestar and his family, from the books?
    If your answer involves spoilers for anything past the first series please make sure to add a spoiler tag !!
    ( Ie. any mentions of his children, their children, and anything past that

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Cat Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
    [b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
    [b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4575863]#1028[/url]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]

--

What's this cat's biggest accomplishment? Do you think they will achieve even more as time passes?

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4576726]#1051[/url]

--

Tell me how this cat feels about pineapple on pizza. Do they despise it? Or is it okay-ish?

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4582278]#1163[/url]

--

How does this cat cope with grief? Do they shut themselves in or dig in their heals, so to say, and get back to work?

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4596150]#1350[/url]

--

How does this cat feel about their parents? Do/did they have a good or bad relationship?

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4586631]#1212[/url]

--

Give this cat a Pokemon team! At least 4 Pokemon must be on this cat's team.

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4593816]#1318[/url]
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:51 pm

Username:RoxyTBDW
Cat Name:Blazepelt
Clan: MistClan
Kitty trying out for: #1028
Prompt: Blazepelt loves Firestar and everything he did. He adores Firestar, and loves his family.
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:55 pm

Username: Kris Dreemurr
Cat Name: Null
Clan: The Veil
Kitty trying out for: #1318
Prompt:
Shedinja
Haxorus
Hydreigon
Duraludon
Toxapex
Hatterenne

Probably spoilers. IDK. Just in case.
Username: Kris Dreemurr
Cat Name: Riptide
Clan: The Grimwood Galleon
Prompt:
Firestar.. Firestar.
What an interesting figure, this Firestar.
To put it simply, Riptide thinks that Firestar is full of himself. A ginger tabby tom who thinks he can get away with whatever he wants just because some prophecy said he was destined for greatness? Disgusting.
This disdain for Firestar carries down into his family line, too - the only one Riptide can even think to tolerate would be Hollyleaf, and she was the first of the "prophesized" three to die. Perhaps, to him, it helps that she was never truly one of the Three to begin with. Despite his disdain for the Firestar lineage, he at least agrees that StarClan were hypocritical; telling Leafpool and Squirrelflight to hand the kits over to Squirrelflight because of the prophecy, and then later using that as ammo to judge whether they were truly worthy to receive entry into StarClan was certainly something that'd leave a bitter taste in Riptide's mouth.
After that, Riptide just feels.. Nothing. None of Lionblaze's children are really memorable. What have they done to earn their place as such?
Last edited by mal du pays on Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:18 pm

Username: Mythz
      Cat Name: Dusk
      Clan: xx
      Prompt:
      Arcanine
      Totodile
      Kabutops
      Sceptile
      Luxray
      Latios

Username: Mythz
      Cat Name: Pterodactyl
      Clan: xx
      Prompt:
      He yawned. "Who...? Oh. Him. What a showoff."
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:09 am

Tell me how this cat feels about pineapple on pizza. Do they despise it? Or is it okay-ish?

Username: ethium
      Cat Name: oryx soaring over dry ground (oryx/oryxsoar)
      Clan: the stagnant
      Kitty trying out for: #1163
      Prompt:

Oryx was a stray stolen by the stagnant when he was very young. They needed more mortals to assist in gathering and he was just the ideal candidate because at the time he had been living on the streets and would not have been missed. During his time as a kitten on the streets, he would encounter may human foods (most of which were rotten) as he lived behind a pizza parlor. Although Pineapple on Pizza was not exactly a popular flavor to toss, there were rare instances in which Oryx would get a quick taste.

He hated it.

The citric taste of the pineapple was far from appealing, but at least the ham was good. Other than the pineapple (of which he learned he was far from a fan of) the pizza was fine. But in those first few moments of trying it for the first time, Oryx realized just how much he hates that kind of pizza, and understood quickly why the two-legs would have thrown out such a near-fresh piece.

How does this cat feel about their parents? Do/did they have a good or bad relationship?
      Cat Name: bat's wing by moonlight (bat/batwing)
      Kitty trying out for: #1212
      Prompt:

Batwing is the adopted daughter of Cranetumble, a clumsy, incapable tom who is frequently shy and out of sorts. Bat would later realize just how much of a stigma she had on her, due to her status as his daughter. Cranetumble's mother was far from kind, and according to his stories, had killed many cats in their mortal clan. Before Cranetumble had been taken to the stagnant (and to many had subsequently become their problem). He blamed his mother for his clumsiness and his inability to do basic tasks. It wasn't for a lack of trying, but quite literally he couldn't do it. This led to Bat being trained incredibly hard by resident bully Wolfrot who became her mentor. Wolfrot figured if Cranetumble was lazy, so was his daughter, and Bat's life grew worse with each day she advanced into her apprenticeship. Despite all odds, Bat realized that in order for her life to get better, she had to shed the influence of her father.

So, Bat chose to avoid him. To renounce all claim of relation, and to hiss and spit at him if he attempted any contact. This broke her father's heart, and it broke bat's too. Her father had been nothing but kind, but Bat knew she would not survive in the clan if she continued to be under the stigma of her father. Therefore, she chose to go no contact and hasn't had contact since she made that decision halfway through her apprenticeship. Her life has gotten significantly better, other cats treat her well, they recognize her accomplishments. But her heart isn't in it, because she longs for the kind, thoughtful father that would recite great warrior stories at night. The father that would hold her close when she had nightmare, and reassure her that everything would be okay.

Give this cat a Pokemon team! At least 4 Pokemon must be on this cat's team.
      Cat Name: pebbles
      Prompt:
      - geodude
      - sudowoodo
      - rockruff
      - tyrunt
      - magcardo
      - growlithe
Last edited by ethium on Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:30 am

Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Sun That Shines At Noon // Sun or Sunny
Clan: LagoonClan
Prompt: "Firestar? Pfft, yeah his extended family is intense. Thanks to his mate, he's got like 7 uncles/aunts-in-law and 8 nieces and nephews. Talk about a big family reunion! Not to mention how Firestar himself has 4 neices/nephews! He's also related to a fairly important character later in the series, which is quite a shocker. Plus, the books acknowledge that he's related to that character, but not the fact that Firestar has 4 neices/nephews...or anything else about his family tree what so ever. Like bro, you only make an issue about the heritage when it's plot relevant. No other time. What's that about? I haven't heard much about the newer books, but pretty sure the cats have reached the point of in-breeding." The cat inhaled sharply, regaining the breath they lost from the rant. You purse your lips and give them a couple short pats and walk away, silent and contemplating the book series.

Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Buoy
Clan: LagoonClan
Prompt: Buoy skillfully picks her Pokemon via a Hunger Games style tournament. Basically, last 6 standing Pokemon get to be her go-to team.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by espen. on Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:45 am

Username: MutatedCry
Cat Name: Flickersight
Clan: Clan of Eternal Sun
Prompt:

If the Clan of Eternal Sun and the original series existed in the same universe and the same area, Flickersight would probably find Firestar and his kin slightly obnoxious. Firestar and his kin have a habit of butting into problems that aren't their own, which would annoy Flickersight to no end. Wandering around, trying to scavenge? Not anymore, now there's a ginger cat sprinting towards you yelling about something or other. Doing something you're not supposed to? Now there's two cats doing something they're not supposed to be doing. Firestar and his Clan are the epitome of clingy, while Flickersight and his Clan prefer isolation and peace.

Though.... if Firestar had been around, would Flickersight have been saved? Would he have been pulled out of that flash flood, saved before the gorge collapsed in behind him? Would he have been okay?

-----

Cat Name: Longblink
Prompt:

Unfortunately, yes. He adores pineapple on pizza. No one's brave enough to tell him it's disgusting.

-----

Cat Name: Coal
Prompt:

Longing, mostly.

He never really knew his parents. No one really does, in the desert. He knows they exist, sure, and has the vague impression of dark pelts like his, but he could stumble across his parents and never know who they were. That's just how it's always been. He didn't really feel one way or the other about it, until...

Until he nearly lost his eye, that was. The Clan of Eternal Sun was a large enough group to be threatening, but they had healers, so he dragged himself to their Clan to beg to be treated. They welcomed him in with open (if not rightfully wary) paws. And as he was treated by the Clan's two medics, a tiny kitten toddled along behind them, watching what was going on with big, kitten-blue eyes. The daughter of the two medics, and Coal could tell just by looking at the family that the two adored their daughter. He had no idea families could exist like this, out of care and adoration instead of obligation.

He wonders, in another life, would he have experienced the same?

-----

Cat Name: Crestrunner
Prompt:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Archaeopteryx. on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

──────────────────────
it/its
─────────
Obsessive worldbuilder,
enjoyer of speculative fiction
and stories about apocalypses.

─────────
ImageImageImage
──────────────────────
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:32 am

Username: Griff
Cat Name: Scarpelt
Clan: https://toyhou.se/griffhighwind/charact ... er:2507939
Prompt: Scarpelt loves the sweetness but the texture is what is offputting to them! However, if it is paired with bacon on a thin crust or with a tangy enough barbeque sauce? Very good! But simply tossed onto any regular pizza? No way! Have some care!

Cat Name: Shytail
Kitty trying out for: #1350
Prompt: When it comes to grief, they believe you must let it run their course but not your life. Take the time as needed yes, but care for yourself as well. Remember what is lost but do not become obsessed by it. As such, they will return to their work, but only when they are ready. But depending on who it was, in the meantime, a small shrine to the lost will likely be set up, and visited daily.

Cat Name: Ravenwit
Prompt: They loved their parents very much, both of whom watched out for and guided her when she needed it most! They let her have a great deal of independence, but she knew they would run to her side if she called. They were and still are the center of her world, and she very much hopes she is making them both proud.

Cat Name: Sharpeye
Prompt: Luxray, delcatty, persian, torracat, Pyroar, Meowstic (They really like the feline types!)
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canis Root Tea » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:12 pm

Username: Canis Root Tea
Cat Name:
Clan: Renegades
Prompt: What does this cat think about Firestar and his family, from the books?
If your answer involves spoilers for anything past the first series please make sure to add a spoiler tag !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat Name:
Prompt: How does this cat feel about their parents? Do/did they have a good or bad relationship?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat Name: Clara
Prompt: Give this cat a Pokemon team! At least 4 Pokemon must be on this cat's team.

Clara's team would consist of Pokemon found easily in the city! She's not a very good trainer, but she loves her oddball group anyway.
Image Image ImageImage Image Image

Last edited by Canis Root Tea on Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

she/her | adult
Canis Root Tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me