Valdiac Warmbloods | Fanclub & Discussion

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Valdiac Warmbloods | Fanclub & Discussion

Postby Berenice. » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:27 am

Main | Archive | Breeding | Fanclub & Discussion | Artist Search | Staff Corner | Sales Arena | Rehoming Barn | Imports | Studs & Broods

The Valdiac Warmbloods were first bred in England and there are 3 main breeds that can be traced that make up these
Warmbloods. These include the Oldenburg, Trakehner and the well known Dutch Warmblood. Originally, Valdiac Warmbloods were bred to show purely in Dressage and Show Jumping due to their powerful jumping ability and precise movements. In recent decades, these Warmbloods have been introduced to a number of different disciplines and riding styles, most notably areas of Western riding. Their numbers are still quite low as they are considered a relatively new breed and the distribution of them across the world is slowly increasing. However, the majority of these Warmbloods are primarily seen in
Europe.

This is a thread for the Valdiac Warmbloods community to discuss their warmbloods and ask any questions. Off topic chat should be kept to a minimum to avoid spam. Please respect everybody within this community and have fun!
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me