Valdiac Warmbloods | Staff Corner

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Valdiac Warmbloods | Staff Corner

Postby Berenice. » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:51 am

Main | Archive | Breeding | Fanclub & Discussion | Artist Search | Staff Corner | Sales Arena | Rehoming Barn | Imports | Studs & Broods

Here is where you'll find all available staff positions. All applications should be sent to me and any questions should be asked on this thread so any other members of the community with the same questions can quickly and easily get an answer. An FAQ may be added if needed. There are rules and requirements for each role, so please read through them carefully and ensure you understand everything stated.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

0 Available position open.
The archivist will be required to keep the archive up to date and will be responsible for ensuring all horses are recorded and editing any changes of ownership.
• Archivists must be active. The archive must be updated at least monthly, but preferably fortnightly.
• The species owner must be notified if you are going to be away for a long period of time.
• An archivist may ask for an extra archivist in order to help them keep the archive up to date. This is personal preference, but is encouraged if the role becomes overwhelming or stressful. It is expected that both archivists spend the same amount of time maintaining the archive.
• The role can be dropped at any time, but I must have a warning to this 1 week prior.
• Archivists will receive 1 free monthly import up to the rare tier. This can be done by archivists themselves or an artist who is open to doing staff customs.
• I reserve the right to decline any applications I do not believe will suit the role.

Code: Select all
[b]Archivist Role Application[/b]
Username:
Any previous experience of this role:
Any examples:
How active are you on CS?:
Any other notes:

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

∞ Available positions open.
Artists will be responsible for putting out new adopts, accepting breedings and imports if desired.
• Artists must be active within the community.
• There is no minimum or maximum number of adopts that is required to be created by artists. But you still must be active within the community. The species owner must be notified of any expected inactivity. Unexpected inactivity will lead to a removal of the role without warning.
• Artists are not allowed to complete their own breedings and are encouraged to use other artists for imports, however this is not required. Artists can still create their own imports, but still must follow all import rules.
• Artists are not allowed to make any line edits. Mane and tail edits are allowed, but must be cleared by the species owner first. Add ons such as animals, flowers etc are allowed but must be cleared by the species owner first. Do not edit clips or tack. This is strictly prohibited.
• Rare and very rare coats and markings are not to be used too often. They are rare for a reason and this must be followed.
• Stallions must be properly rolled for. There is a 35% of producing male offspring. This must also be rolled for during the creation of new adopts.
• Artists can receive 1 free import per month up to the limited tier.

Please visit the artist search if there are available positions.
Last edited by Berenice. on Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:19 am, edited 9 times in total.
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valdiac Warmbloods | Staff

Postby Berenice. » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:02 am

Species Owner
Berenice.