๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ- ๐‘…๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐“๐“ˆ

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby beebun » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:55 am

beebun + 997659 = the east = the ivystone guild
Last edited by beebun on Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ- ๐‘…๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐“๐“ˆ

Postby /nyx. » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:06 am

bmkmb = South = Merexin's Arch (arch name meaning) led by Tanir (an arrogant lordson and "dragon" in Arabic)

Questions: Other than the existence of factions, is there lore? How powerful are the dragons? Are they revered or treated as pets? Can they speak? What of people? Are they magical? How much do dragons eat?

I imagine Merexin's Arch just on the border of east and south, yet they specialize in training large (west) dragons to fit the needs of both areas.
Last edited by /nyx. on Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ- ๐‘…๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐“๐“ˆ

Postby Luxio » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:18 am

bmkmb wrote:Questions: Other than the existence of factions, is there lore? How powerful are the dragons? Are they revered or treated as pets? Can they speak? What of people? Are they magical? How much do dragons eat?

I imagine Merexin's Arch just on the border of east and south, yet they specialize in training large (west) dragons to fit the needs of both areas.

There is no lore as of yet, I will most likely add this in the future as I'm in the process of drawing up a map, I will release the two at the same time. The dragons are creatures that not all the residents of Hystill can own, thus dedicated trainers breed and train them to keep them from tormenting ecosystems of Hystill when found in the wild by trappers. They are more revered than pets. They cannot speak but trainers and riders have gained the ability to communicate through body language. they can have magical aspects though dragons that have these are only available through events. All dragons appetites are different, depending on the food choice (ox, buffalo, elk, sheep and goat farms are popular in Hystill.) Dragons will require less of bigger food sources.

Your Lair is not limited to any area of the map and doesn't have to be in a certain faction area though if your planning on having mostly western dragons, your chosen faction should probably be western as this is the faction dragons will be assigned when adopting them, Your welcome to keep your faction as eastern but please be aware if you would like to specially train western, you will be waiting for a dragon to have that faction already assigned otherwise your dragons will be eastern faction with your lair. Hope this makes sense!

Hope this makes sense!

As a general note: if anyone has questions feel free to ask them on the Temple Ruins page as this will be used as the information centre of the species and will be easier for all the information to be stored in one place where things can be found quickly, Thank you
Oakley 17/06/19 - 26/9/19
Luxio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me