๐ŸŽ„Pixel Pup's Christmas Event!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐ŸŽ„Pixel Pup's Christmas Event!

Postby Mechanical_Hive » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:46 am

thanks frost love my pp
Mechanical_Hive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:14 am

WHOA that's a lot!! Thank you so much, I love Frosty! ^o^ I hope 2021 will be great for you as well!
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recognize » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:53 am

I want to buy an item!!
Username: recognize
Items you want to buy: 4x santa's pp reindeer, 25x angel ice cream, 2x holiday socks, 8x reindeer antlers, 1x mini christmas tree, yule goat, krampus, snow queen
Total cost: 344
Other: grinch Image
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skarrred » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:12 am

Skarrred wrote:
I want to buy an item!!
Username: Skarrred
Items you want to buy: x2 Santaโ€™s PP Reindeer mystery pack, x2 Santaโ€™s Reindeer item mystery pack, x6 Angel Ice Cream, x1 Holly Pin, x1 Holiday Socks, x1 Antlers, x1 Mini Christmas Tree, x1 Wreathe, x1 of each pup
Total cost: 253 / 268
Other: I have 15 snowflakes left in my balance!

I Have no clue if you say this. So gonna restate! I Have 377 snowflakes in my bank rn.

I want to buy an item!!
Username: Skarrred
Items you want to buy: Advent Calendar x18
Total cost: 360 / 377
Other: Thank you! I have 17 snowflakes left in my balance.
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyโ„“ar. » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:19 am

I want to buy an item!!
Username: Skylar.
Items you want to buy: 2x Santaโ€™s Reindeer item mystery pack, 3x Advent Calendar Box, 1x Angel Ice Cream
Total cost: 105 Snowflakes
Other:
xxxxxxxxxzzxx๐ผ'๐‘€ ๐‘๐‘‚๐‘‡ ๐‘†๐ถ๐ด๐‘…๐ธ๐ท ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐——๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ž !
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐‘–'๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”
โ”€โ”€ ( Skylar. โ– She/Her โ– Aquarius ) โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–
โŒœXXX๐๐Ž, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€๐…๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹XXX โŒ
Currently inactive.
If you need to contact: arty-chan#0088.
โŒžXXXXX ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐„๐ƒ, ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ XXXXXโŒŸ
( Sweetens โ– Happy Holidays! โ– Pixels โ– ยฉ )
โ– โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…
x
๐‘ค๐˜ฉ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜?

X
Skyโ„“ar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junรฉe » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:34 am

Wow, thank you so much, Frosty!!!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Junรฉe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:56 pm

Thank you very much Frosty, I love them! :)
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weird honey » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:03 pm

Thank you!! Purple is my favorite color and fairy lights are one of my favorite things so my pup is perfect ;-; this was such a fun event, thank you!! And idk who my Secret Santa was but they rock too :3
โ‹ฐ lulu โ‹† infp โ‹† pisces โ‹ฑ
someday i'll put effort into making a sig
weird honey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:14 pm

And this officially ends our Christmas Event! Heads up, Iโ€™m not without flaws, so if I messed anything up, please pm me qwq;
I hope you like your gifts! Thank your secret santa, not me! Unless I am your SS. Or one of them. Itโ€™s within the realms of possibility haha. I hope everything was pretty fair, I split some of the gifts of users who didn't mind and added a ton of things too. Feel free to rid the anonymity if you want /ouo/

And remember to spend your snowflakes! Unless youโ€™re planning on converting them to raspberries, which you can do on the main thread! Thereโ€™s no time limit on that :D

Note: You may have had multiple gifters! Put the PP's image in place of the _ if you want the code:
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3724236][img][/img][/url]

Skarrred wrote:Image, Christmas EventImage, Image, Image, Christmas EventImage, Christmas EventImage, 650 cherries, 2x cat, 3x gold bracelets (rings), 1x pom pom beanie, 1x customizable turkey, 1x poinsettia clip, CS Pets! +1 bc I forgot woops

firelizard wrote:Custom-Image, 300 cherries, CS Pets!

Rosemoon wrote:Image, 400 cherries, Art, Art, CS Pets!

CuppaTea wrote:10x Customizable Turkeys, 1x MYO Custom Ticket, 300 cherries, CS Pets!

Tourmaline313 wrote:Image, 1x Rose Flower Crown, 1x Daisy Necklace, 300 cherries, CS Pets!

recognize wrote:Image, Image, 1x perseids, 1x meteor shower, 1x star clip, 1x shooting star clip, 1x eastern dragon, 1x chinese gold ingot, 1x red envelope, 385 cherries, CS Pets!

Diamond Breeze wrote:Image, 1x simple custom ticket, 1x Rose Clip, 1x Collar, 1x Star Clip, Art!

DrakoTheDragon55 wrote:300 cherries, CS Pets!

Skylar. wrote:โ€œbe safe and have a wonderful holiday season! May you and your new year be blessed. You can do this! With love, your secret Santa<3โ€
1x Custom Item Ticket, 1x Balloon Giraffe, 1x Heart Eyes, 300 cherries, CS Pets!

CaptainRon wrote:โ€œHope you have a wonderful Christmas!โ€
Image, 1x Dinosaur Toy, 1x Bow, 1x Petal Pile, 1x Stocking #1, 300 cherries, 5 raspberries, Art, CS Pets!

Feathersong64 wrote:CS Pets!

Liquid_chicken wrote:CS Pets!

Barbeque wrote:Image, 1 custom with a 300 cherries limit (can also split it to several customs, useable anytime), 1x breeding potion, 2x keys, 300 cherries, Art, Art, CS Pets!

Beagle. wrote:โ€œbe safe and have a wonderful holiday season! May you and your new year be blessed. You can do this! With love, your secret Santa<3โ€
Image, 1x Stocking #2, 1x Stocking #3, 1x Small Daisy Necklace, 300 cherries, Art, CS Pets!

smoothie_strawberry wrote:310 cherries, CS Pets!

woebegone wrote:โ€œWhy have an impossible rare when it could be a common gift?โ€
Custom-Image, 345 cherries, Art, Art, CS Pets!

Easterrabbit2 wrote:โ€œbe safe and have a wonderful holiday season! May you and your new year be blessed. You can do this! With love, your secret Santa<3โ€
550 cherries, Art, CS Pets!

GayCheesePuff wrote:300 cherries, Art, CS Pets!

willowbear wrote:Image, 300 cherries, CS Pets!

BubblegumMoonMoon wrote:1x rare magical potion, 1x chocolate cake, 300 cherries, CS Pets!

MysticalDragonDog wrote:300 cherries, CS Pets!

After Hours wrote:"Happy holidays!!"
300 cherries, Art, CS Pets!

weird honey wrote:โ€œHave a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!โ€
300 cherries, CS Pets!

I have yet to update the bank since tab 21, but I should deal with that in the next couple days. I've also yet to update the main thread, but I'll get to that eventually! So no need to worry, I'm not ignoring your posts or anything ^^
๏ผด๏ผฏ ๏ผข๏ผฅ ๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค, โžตโžตโžตโžตโžตโžตโžต
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
pretty inactive but i'll be here occasionally
sporadic activity owo b
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Image ImageImage
๏ผฉ๏ผณ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผง๏ผจ
Imageโ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ ?
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me