Omens Extensive Information Guide

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Omens Extensive Information Guide

Postby imperials » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:01 pm

──────────────── ◆ ────────────────

main thread

What is Omens?

Omens is a warrior cats based ARPG ( adopts role play game ). Apply for a founder, build your clan. complete quests and embark on thrilling prophecies. spawn your next generation of warriors. your clan, your rules ! choose from a short, medium, or long furred cat as your clan founder! explore the world of omens and cultivate your clan into whatever you wish.

Do Not Post
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Table of Contents

Postby imperials » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:13 pm

Last edited by imperials on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clan Building

Postby imperials » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:14 pm

How to Make Your Clan and Develop it

words words words words
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoption, Readoption, Customs, and Transfers

Postby imperials » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:15 pm

How to Acquire Cats for your Clan

words words words words
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Traits and Mutations

Postby imperials » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:15 pm

Traits and Mutations Guide
    Traits and mutations are hereditary in breeding's (Besides NR edits). More information on the passing rates for edits can be found in the Breeding/Nursery Guide portion. Traits can be given/added by edit items being applied to a cat OR mutated during breeding's with a specific potion.

Cats are allowed to have any sort of magical abilities that you'd like. Anything 'physical' though that would be on their reference MUST be classified as an Event Rare and you need the appropriate edit, etc for that.

No Rarity (NR) (Can't pass in breeding's)
        Scarring/Major Scarring, Whiskers

Standard
        Shortfur, Mediumfur, Longfur, Ear tufts, Unnatural eye colors

Common
        Custom tail, Wolf tail, Fox tail, Leg tufts, Longer fur edit, more to be added...

Uncommon
        Unnatural pelt coloration, Folded Ears, Curled Ears, Furless, Custom ears (natural), Polydactyl, more to be added...

Event Rare
        Basic
        Elemental Aspects, Custom ears (unnatural), Glow, to be unveiled...

Halloween
        Bat Genesplice, Bat Wings, Tailmouth, to be unveiled...
Last edited by imperials on Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby imperials » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:16 pm

Nursery and Breeding Guide -- check out the item storage for nursery edit items

◆ Artists get 1 PB that can be done by themselves every 5 adopts, batches, etc that they make. ALTHOUGHT, the 2 week rule + 1 month cooldown per cat still applies to Staff unless an item is used. For other staff, this is limited to how active they are.
      ◆ Nursery batches can be free or paid. With free batches, the artist will roll to see how many kits your batch will get. With paid batches, you pay for how many kits you will receive in a batch (up to 4). OR if you wish to opt out and instead ask for the artist to randomize how many kits you get and THEN pay, that is fine as well!
      ◆ Cats can be any gender, sexuality, etc and breed in the nursery. any discrimination or hate within the ARPG about this will be dealt with accordingly.
      ◆ Users are guaranteed TWO KITS if they are requesting a breeding between themselves and a different user. This is NOT applicable if you submitting a breeding with one of your cats and one of the surrogate cats.
      ◆ You cannot, under any circumstance, change the design on your cat/s. if you would like for scars, etc, to be added to your cat. please fill out a form and post it on the official omen's archive updates thread after you make them and get approval from a staff member.
      ◆ You may only receive one cat batch every 2 weeks. although, your cat must wait a month ( 30 days ) before breeding again, and all kits from the previous litter must be grown before another litter can be accepted ( from that same cat / breeding pair ).
      ◆ If the artist who completed your nursery batch has not grown your kittens within 1 week, please contact imperials. cat growths must be completed by artists before the batch is posted!
      IMPORTANT: You may only receive as many kits that you have open spots for in your clan. (IE: if you have one free spot in your clan and you roll for two kits, you will only get one kit)

BREEDING ROLLS:

KITS:
      1 - 15 ◆ 1 kit
      16 - 65 ◆ 2 kits
      66 - 85 ◆ 3 kits
      86 - 100 ◆ 4 kits

all breedings: 1/99 pass/fail for unnatural color mutation

NR EDITS:
      doesn't pass in breeding

STANDARD EDITS:
      both parents have the same pelt length = 100% pass
      both parents have different pelt lengths = 50% / 50%
      one parent has custom fur and the other has standard = 25% custom / 75% standard
      both parents have custom fur = 50% custom / 50% random standard length

other basic standard rolls = 50% pass / 50% fail
      eye color edits = up to artist

COMMON EDITS: (wolf, fox, etc tails are classified as custom tails)
      both parents have custom tails = 100% pass
      one parent has a custom tail = 25% custom / 70% standard
      (fur edit rolls are under standard edit rolls)

other basic common rolls = 50% pass / 50% fail

UNCOMMON EDITS:
      one parent has unnatural pelt coloration = 50% pass / 50% fail
      both parents have unnatural pelt coloration = 75% pass / 25% fail
        (if fail for both parents having unnatural pelt coloration, keep the basic
        pelt design for the kit but make the colors natural)
      one parent has curled/folded ears = 50% pass / 50% fail
      both parents have curled/folded ears = 100% pass

one parent has custom (natural) ears = 25% pass / 75% fail
      both parents have custom (natural) ears = 50% pass / 50% fail

EVENT RARES / RARES
      one parent has an event rare edit = 20% pass / 80% fail
      both parents have an event rare edit = 50% pass / 50% fail
Last edited by imperials on Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leveling and Questing

Postby imperials » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:16 pm

Leveling and Questing

words words words words
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Questing

Postby imperials » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:17 pm

QUESTING +

Welcome to Omen's Questing+ area. Questing in this ARPG is
    done by a series of prompts that can be completed over time. Once these
    prompts are done, you can unlock more quests, and even prophecies.

QUESTING IS COMING SOON

Feel free to create a copy of the docs to use as a way of tracking your quest completion !

• You may not use any art / writing created to complete quests, to also complete and level up at the same time. You must create separate art and writing pieces to level up. ( some exclusions may apply. IE: Needing to complete A Leader’s Journey to get to Level 2 )
      • You may only actively work on one quest at a time.
      • Once you complete a quest, you must wait at least 3 days to finish another quest. This is to ensure there are no loopholes in getting cats / items at a rapid pace.
      • Some quests are required to be completed before leveling up. These quests will be highlighted in light blue. Sidequests that don’t ‘technically’ need to be completed will be highlighted in light green.
      • You cannot reuse art / writing for quests that can be done 2 or more times ( ie: Curious Kittypet Quest ).
        • All art / writing must be done by you or commissioned for you.
        • When working on a quest that ensures a Cat being found as a reward, you can draw / describe what said cat will look like. Based on your description or art provided, is how the cat will be designed in the end. Cat's must follow all guideline rules for the normal adopts unless stated otherwise.
        • Any art created must be at least lined ( clean, but sketchy lines are alright, same with pixels ) and colored. Art can be anything ( headshot, bust, fullbody, scene ) unless specifically stated. ( IE: you must draw a scene for ____ Quest )
      • All writing prompts must be at least 200 words unless specified otherwise. ( IE: you must have 500 words for ____ Quest )
      • For all quests that include Cats as the reward, on the main thread, a form for said new cat must be made. And for all quests that include some other sort of reward, you must post a form in the [url]leveling+ archive[/url] to successfully complete the quest and get the reward
Last edited by imperials on Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Item Storage

Postby imperials » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:04 pm

Item Storage

a comprehensive list of all items and what they do

BREEDING ITEMS:

MUTATION ROLLER
      the mutation roller is an edit that completely randomizes uncommon to event rare edits. the artist will roll for 1-2 edits (as long as they don't contradict each-other) from all of the uncommon edits present. this will guarantee at least 1 uncommon edit added onto all the kits rolled. THEN, the artist will roll a 75% pass / 25% fail roll to see if a kit will receive a randomized event rare edit. IF pass, the artist will then roll out of all the currently available event rare edits. These rolls are done individually for ALL kits.

EVENT RARE PICKER
      a specific item that allows you to choose a specific event rare to be passed to one kit. (can be stacked up to 4) (NOT THE SAME AS AN EVENT RARE AUTOPASS)

KIT PICKER
      allows you to choose how many kits you will receive in a batch.

COOLDOWN REMOVER
      removes the cooldown from either yourself (for claiming a batch before your 2 weeks are up) OR from a cat you wish to breed before the month cooldown is up. (works for both people/cats in a batch if they are both on cooldown)

AUTOPASS
      automatically passes a specific edit that is below Event Rare. (IE: does NOT pass event rare edits) (can be stacked up to 4)

EVENT RARE AUTOPASS
      automatically passes a specific event rare edit. (ONE OF THE PARENTS MUST HAVE THE EDIT ALREADY) (can be stacked up to 4) (NOT THE SAME AS AN EVENT RARE PICKER)
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me