[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby inky. » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:14 pm

Username (cs + site): inky
Clans: jackal, bear, raven, breeze
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: JackalClan
Which group are you trying out for: Group 2 -- Greypatch -> Rhino Patch ; Blossomberry -> Berry Blossom ; Silentfire -> Silent Gecko
How will this group fit into your Clan?:

Rhino Patch is a distinguished hunter. He will no doubt provide for JackalClan and its slowly growing ranks. Mamba's Hiss will be wary of taking in new mouths to feed, but can't help but commend Rhino on the work he does.

Berry Blossom is an excellent teacher. As a mother and a former clan cat, she has bountiful experience in all things training. Many apprentices will come to her for advice, and she will gladly give it, becoming a communal mother to all.

Silent Gecko, unlike her name, is a cheerful and jovial young she-cat. Many days have been stressful and tense for JackalClan, and several cats will gladly embrace her care-free and happy-go-lucky attitude. Mamba will feel queasy at her apparent lack of participation in clan life, but everycat knows how much she does to lift the spirits of the cats.
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:20 pm

Username (cs + site): bugbelly
Clans: wheatclan , puddleclan , icicleclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: puddleclan
Which group are you trying out for: group 1 ─ bramblestep , dapplecloud , strawberryfield , cedarfur (bramble, dapple & cedar renames tbd )
bramblestep would join the clan as a senior warrior. before acornclan has disbanded, bramblestep had been a well-respected warrior. going from a respected warrior to just an average new warrior was quite a shock to the tom. bramblestep, always up for a new challenge, had no problems trying to earn that respect he once held once more. during this journey to regain his former respect, he would befriend Appleclaw, the two felines becoming incredibly close.

dapplecloud would join the clan as a perma-queen. dapplecloud had always loved kits for as long as she could remember. she had meant to ask birdstar plenty of times if she could become a perma-queen in acornclan, but she never did get the chance before it disbanded. joining puddleclan was the perfect opportunity to finally make the switch. dapplecloud would become like a secondary mother (or a primary for others) to the kits of puddleclan.

cedarfur would join the clan as a warrior. the only thing cedarfur strived for in his life was the praise and admiration of his clanmates. while his family offers him plenty of praise and admiration, cedarfur couldn't help but feel he doesn't deserve it. unfortunately for the tom, he never got to prove himself in acornclan; so when he and his family joined puddleclan, cedarfur viewed it as his opportunity to gain that respect he so desperately wanted. but, yet again, the tom was faced with a problem. he had no idea how to earn the respect he wanted. unsure of what to do, cedarfur would retort to completing his duties in solitude, slowly growing more disillusioned about his new clan.

strawberryfield would join the clan as a warrior. strawberryfield would be your standard, run-of-the-mill, puddleclan warrior. her hunting and fighting skills are decent, and she performs her duties just as well as any other warrior. the only thing to set her apart from her fellow clanmates is her extreme fear of water. being afraid of water in a clan that relies pretty heavily on the water is definitely an issue. luckily for the molly, her newfound friend, icebloom, is more than willing to help her overcome her fears.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimos, » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:26 pm

readopt will officially be closed at 12:20 PM, MST!
deimos,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimos, » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:23 pm

with winners contacted, the acornclan readopt has officially been closed! thank you to everyone for participating these past few weeks, and we'll see you in the future for upcoming readopts.
deimos,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ MistClan Readopt ]

Postby deimos, » Sun May 02, 2021 9:45 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
MISTCLAN !!

GUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      1) have made a post on CAC within the past mwonth.
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
      3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
      4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ you may win either one group or up to two cats.

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ the competition will last for seven days (may 2nd to may 8th), and if there are cats left by the time a week has passed, the first come first served adoption method will come into effect.
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which group are you trying out for:[/b]
      [b]How will this group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

xxxGROUP 001 - LARGE FAMILY
      ( Mudpatch and Reedface are mates; their first litter being Leafpaw, Sparrowpaw, Larkpaw, and Robinpaw. )

Reedface, 89m, tom - black mackerel shorthair with hazel eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, Aa, McMc, Ccs, ww

Mudpatch, 67m, molly - shorthaired seal tortoiseshell point with low white and blue eyes. | colored by Grey_Hoodie
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, cscs, Wsw

Leafpaw (kit) (growth), 6m, molly - shorthaired seal tortoiseshell point with blue eyes. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, cscs, ww
      other notes: knows 0/4 skills.

Sparrowpaw, 6m, molly - shorthaired seal tortoiseshell point with low white and blue eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, cscs, Wsw

Larkpaw, 6m, tom - black mackerel shorthair with a white muzzle and green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, Aa, McMc, Ccs, Wsw

Robinpaw, 6m, tom - black mackerel shorthair with a white muzzle and green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, Aa, McMc, Ccs, Wsw

-- adopted by sharpiesandhamiton (Katter Av Den Frosne Øya)

xxxGROUP 002 - LARGE FAMILY
      ( Mossfur and Blizzardear are mates, their first litter being Lilypaw, Frogpaw, Horsepaw, and Cloudpaw. )

Blizzardear, 67, tom - white shorthair with lilac patches and blue eyes. | colored by Simonpet
      genotype: LL, bb, XoY, dd, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

Mossfur, 67m, molly - black tuxedo shorthair with green eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Lilypaw, 7m, molly - black tuxedo shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, Bb, XoXo, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Frogpaw, 7m, tom - black shorthair with low white and copper eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, Bb, XoY, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Horsepaw, 7m, tom - white shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, Bb, XoY, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wdw

Cloudpaw, 7m, molly - white shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, Bb, XoXo, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wdw

-- adopted by Vaporeon03 (RisingClan)

xxxGROUP 003 - LARGE FAMILY
      ( Oakface and Windheart are littermates. )
      ( Troutthroat and Windheart are mates, their first litter being Puzzlepaw, Mosquitopaw, and Heatherpaw. )

Troutthroat, 65m, molly - black longhair with low white and green eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, Ccb, Wsw

Windheart, 62m, tom - seal mink shorthair with low white and green eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, DD, aa, McMc, Tata, cscb, Wsw

Oakface, 62, tom - black ticked mediumhair with low white. | colored by Simonpet
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, DD, Aa, McMc, Tata, Ccb, Wsw

Puzzlepaw, 6m, molly - longhaired black bicolor with yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, tata, Ccb, WsWs

Mosquitopaw, 6m, tom - seal sepia shorthair with olive eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, DD, aa, McMc, tata, cbcb, ww

Heatherpaw, 6m, molly - seal sepia shorthair with olive eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, Tata, cbcb, ww

-- adopted by NightWolf950 (HazeClan) due to family connections!

xxxGROUP 004 - LARGE FAMILY
      ( Gorseclaw is the father of Lilacpaw, Branchpaw, Thymepaw, Ghostpaw, Dovepaw, and Flakepaw; his mate was Snowcave of MistClan, who died shortly after their litter's birth. )

Gorseclaw, 33m, tom - black mackerel shorthair with high-grade white spotting and hazel eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, WsWs

Lilacpaw, 6m, molly - solid white shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, WdWs

Branchpaw, 6m, tom - black mackerel shorthair with high-grade white and copper eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, WsWs

Thymepaw, 6m, tom - mediumhaired black mackerel bicolor with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Ghostpaw, 6m, molly - solid white longhair with blue eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, WdWs

Dovepaw, 6m, molly - solid white longhair with green-blue heterochromia. | colored by eagle,

Flakepaw, 6m, molly - solid white longhair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,

-- adopted by Kazin (Nox Invitus)

xxxGROUP 005 - FAMILY
      ( Kadupuldrop and Spruceleg are siblings. )
      ( Kadupuldrop is the biological mother of Lichenpaw and Brindlepaw, and the adopted mother of Sprinklepaw. The father of her bio litter is unknown. )

Kadupuldrop, 29m, molly - black silver mackerel tabby shorthair with copper eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, Aa, Mcmc, Ii, CC, ww

Spruceleg, 20m, molly - black calico molly with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, Mcmc, ii, CC, Wsw

Lichenpaw, 8m, tom - black silver classic tabby with olive eyes. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, Aa, mcmc, Ii, CC, ww
      other notes: knows 1/4 skills; fishing.

Brindlepaw, 8m, molly - black mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, Aa, Mcmc, ii, CC, ww
      other notes: knows 1/4 skills; swimming.

Sprinklepaw, 6m, tom - black mackerel mediumhair with low white and green eyes. | colored by eagle,

-- adopted by DaniCalifornia (TidalClan)

xxxGROUP 006 - FAMILY
      ( Chervilpatch is the mother of Suncatch, Lightfur, and Shadowstep; their father is unknown. )

Chervilpatch, 105m, molly - mediumhaired cryptic tortie van with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: Ll, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

Suncatch, 27m, molly - longhaired ginger van with copper eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXO, DD, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

Lightfur, 27m, tom - mediumhaired ginger van with blue eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XOY, DD, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

Shadowstep, 27m, tom - longhaired black van with blue eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XoY, DD, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

-- adopted by bmkmb (CascadeClan)

xxxGROUP 007 - PARENT & KIT
      ( Amberleaf is the mother of Pricklepaw; the father of her kit is unknown. )

Amberleaf, 25, molly - black mackerel cryptic torbie shorthair with low white and green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Pricklepaw, 13m, tom - ginger mackerel shorthair with copper eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, ww
      other notes: knows 4/4 skills: swimming, combat, climbing, hunting.

xxxADULTS
      Shadowstar, 104m, tom - black tortoiseshell shorthair with orange eyes; sterile. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: LL, BB, XXY, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Gatorclaw, 70m, tom - ginger broken mackerel shorthair with yellow eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, DD, AA, McMc, Spsp, CC, ww

Barkpatch, 55m, tom - mediumhaired black mackerel tuxedo with hazel eyes. | colored by deimos

-- adopted by broken* (YangClan)

Skyear, 49m, tom - gray ticked bicolor with copper eyes. | colored by Simonpet
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, AA, McMc, TaTa, CC, Wsw

Lichenfang, 49m, tom - black ticked torbie shorthair; sterile. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: LL, BB, XXY, DD, AA, McMc, Tata, CC, Wsw

Camberpool, 44m, tom - black mackerel shorthair with medium white and green eyes; paralyzed from the waist down. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw
      other notes: originally a member of GarrisonClan, and later the Kingdom of Shadowed Bones.
      ( can join as a medicine cat if don't have a med yet or if you have 51+ cats in your clan. )

Willowcry, 43m, molly - solid gray shorthair. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Wrengaze, 38m, molly - black ticked bicolor mediumhair with green eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, TaTa, CC, Wsw

Gladesun, 36m, tom - black mackerel shorthair with a white muzzle and copper eyes. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw
      ( can join as a medicine cat if don't have a med yet or if you have 51+ cats in your clan. )

-- adopted by eagle, (Highgarden)

Trapjaw, 36m, tom - ginger mackerel shorthair with yellow eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, ww

-- adopted by broken* (YangClan)

Hickoryclaw, 29m, molly - gray mackerel tabby with copper eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, AA, McMc, CC, ww

Hummingsong, 18m, molly - chocolate mackerel shorthair with high white and yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, bb, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, WsWs

xxxAPPRENTICES
      Flickerpaw, 10m, molly - ginger ticked mediumhair with yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: Ll, BB, XOXO, DD, AA, McMc, Tata, CC, ww
      other notes: knows 3/4 skills: swimming, fishing, climbing.

-- adopted by eagle, (Highgarden)

Ashpaw, 9m, molly - longhaired black smoke. | colored by frankie (dup)
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, II, CC, ww
      other notes: knows 1/4 skills: combat.
Last edited by deimos, on Sun May 09, 2021 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
deimos,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Mon May 03, 2021 2:48 am

Username (cs + site): LooneyLani
Clans: Misted, Moonclan & Everglade Kingdom
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Kingdom of the Everglades
Which group are you trying out for: Hummingsong
How will this group fit into your Clan?: little shy darling~ wip
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Mon May 03, 2021 2:52 am

Username (cs + site): broken*
    Clans: celestial beings, scarabclan, yangclan, kato kosmos
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: yangclan
    Which group are you trying out for: Trapjaw
    How will this group fit into your Clan?: trapjaw's unique eyes were the first thing that caught the attention of one of the lead fighters in yangclan; a heavily scarred tom named obeliskshriek. they say that the eyes are the windows to the soul and that you can tell someone's heart and intentions just by looking them in the eyes; that is how obeliskshriek felt the first time his heterochromatic eyes met up with trapjaw's yellow eyes. there was a spark there, an instant connection, a yearning to get closer and learn more, as if there was just something about the other tom that was intended for him to be the one to explore. obeliskshriek is not one to open up to other cats, but trapjaw felt oddly safe around the menacing tom, and so the ginger tabby tom found himself opening up to obeliskshriek about the inner workings of his mind, the strange thought processes he has; how other cats always seem to view him as an outsider and he never has quite found the place where he fits in just right. obeliskshriek decides for some reason to bring trapjaw into his 'group' of cats who are loyal to obeliskshriek's plans to overthrow the clans leadership one day, and among the chaos of the anarchy, trapjaw finally finds his peace. oh, and it helps that obeliskshriek actually seems to have a heart, for although he hides his feelings for trapjaw in fear someone would exploit them as weakness, the maine coon takes the skinny tabby as his mate.

Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: yangclan
    Which group are you trying out for: Barkpatch
    How will this group fit into your Clan?: the tuxedo tom just has this innocence to the look on his face that draws other cats in and makes them trust him unconditionally, even if they hardly know anything about him. he just has "one of those faces" as some would say. upon joining yangclan, obeliskshriek immediately takes notice of barkpatch and how the clan cats seem to be going to him about everything. barkpatch becomes the unofficial counselor of the clan, the cat that everyone goes to vent to about their feelings or reveals their secrets to, because he comes across as so nonjudgmental and compassionate that they feel he would never do them wrong. obeliskshriek quickly finds a way to use this 'superpower' that barkpatch has to his own personal gain, and makes the mackerel tabby his own little spy, someone who feeds him information about all of the other cats in the clan; who is loyal to the leader and deputy, whose loyalty is more wavering and could be persuaded differently, who has issues with whom that could be exploited at a later time, so on and so forth. barkpatch becomes an invaluable part of obeliskshriek's 'operation' in planning his hostile takeover.

Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: kato kosmos
    Which group are you trying out for: Lichenfang

Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: kato kosmos
    Which group are you trying out for: Gatorclaw
Last edited by broken* on Fri May 07, 2021 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon May 03, 2021 6:26 am

Username (cs + site): inky.
Clans: Breeze, Jackal, Bear, Raven
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: JackalClan
Which group are you trying out for: Barkpatch
How will this group fit into your Clan?: wip
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Tue May 04, 2021 6:32 am

Username (cs + site): Kazin
Clans: ChaosClan, Nox Invictus
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Nox Invictus
Which group are you trying out for: 4 -- Gorseclaw (Patch), Lilacpaw (Lilac), Branchpaw (Bark), Thymepaw (Thyme), Ghostpaw (Bell), Dovepaw (Azalea), Flakepaw (Violet)

Grief was a powerful agent for Gorseclaw. He knew that it could easily overwhelm and cripple any cat, and he knew he needed to try and remain strong. Not only for his kits who never got to know their mother (he vowed to tell them all he could, to use Snowcave's ideals to shape their own and allow them to grow into better cats), but for himself. He needed his kits, and they needed him. He would never leave their side.

When the cats were traveling, the farm was willing to let the family stay with open paws for as long as they needed, and it was the small voice of Chip that allowed this to happen for them. Fluffy was, at first, unwilling to house any cats who were uninterested in helping defend the farm, but she has a soft spot for the wishes of the young kit that was found on the farm borders without their parents. Chip would become great friends with all of the siblings, though them and Thymepaw in particular would grow close. The pair would be inseparable, telling each other everything and training together.

As their time on the farm comes to an end, it is Thymepaw's decision that encourages the family to remain together. The young apprentice had approached his father, noting that he had always stressed the importance of being with the ones you cared about. As the young tom had gotten to know Chip, their bond was unmistakable and Thymepaw knew that he did not want to leave Chip's friendship behind. He thought of Chip as another one of his siblings, and wanted to do anything he could to stay with them. Confidently, his other siblings agreed that they needed to stay here - not just for Chip, but for themselves. Branchpaw chimed in that he had felt like he was connected to their late mother, that she had visited him from StarClan in his dreams, smiling at him and whispering that this was home. Lilacpaw echoed Branchpaw's thoughts, remarking that she saw a white cat leading her out of a barn she got lost in, though couldn't find that cat again. As a soft breeze blew across the farm, Gorseclaw could hear his mate whisper to him - "you belong here. I will find you. I love you."

Gorseclaw and his kits would take on new names and start a fresh life with Snowcave looking down upon them from StarClan. They would all fight for the farm, and take on Chip as a part of their growing family. Gorseclaw vowed that he would not take another mate, and to support his kits in their every endeavor, helping them train and become strong warriors of the clan. He himself would grow close with Skip, forming a close friendship. Song would readily accept Gorseclaw into a friendship with her as well, enjoying the time spent with both her mate Skip and with Gorseclaw. Fluffy would respect each of the cats, particularly for the joy that they bring to Chip. Seeing a smile on the nervous kit's face had been something Fluffy wanted to see for a long time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username (cs + site): Kazin
Clans: ChaosClan, Nox Invictus
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Nox Invictus
Which group are you trying out for: 1 - Reedface (Reed), Mudpatch (Paint), Leafpaw (Petal), Sparrowpaw (Meadow), Larkpaw (Lark), and Robinpaw (Robin)

It was a long journey for the former MistClan cats, but it was not one that they took alone. Reedface and Mudpatch had each other, and it was fortunate that their four kits had grown rather close. Despite the journey being long, the cats did not have to face much peril - a well-oiled machine, this small family was; it was easy for them to take down prey together, despite the apprentice aged siblings lack of formal training. It was as if they could tell what each other was thinking, even without uttering a word, so tuned into each other's small mannerisms and body language.

As the family neared Nox Invictus territory in Greenleaf weather, the odd life of the farm was like a magnet to the family. Farm life is a well-oiled machine of its own, and from a distance it was like a whole new world for the young apprentices. It was Robinpaw's enthusiasm that finally encouraged the cats to venture into the farm and observe the life of a farm cat. It was interesting to all of them, that there seemed to be an organized clan of cats within the farm... almost as if there was something none of them were noticing. It wasn't long before the family ran into Fluffy, the leader of Nox Invictus, and asked about what was going on with this strange and untraditional clan.

"Perhaps you will have to spend the night and find out," Fluffy muttered, dismissive of these strangers. She usually had no time to interact with cats who didn't live on the farm, uninterested in travelers. She had her place to protect, and they needed to find hers - at least in her opinion. "I will warn you; the farm is not quite as it seems in the daytime." Those words alone were enough to intrigue the young apprentices into convincing their parents to stay, at least for the night. Curiosity was truly a strong force to be reckoned with for the MistClan cats.

As the night grew and daylight faded, the cats were instructed to watch the Nox Invictus cats from afar. Unsure of what they were truly seeing - were these cats fighting shadows? - Mudpatch and Reedface recoiled from the strange phenomenon, though the chance to protect and fight these strange forces only collected the apprentices' interests more. As their parents watched in awe of the clan cats driving away foes, the four apprentices took their chance to go help the fight and see one of these shadows up close.

Fluffy watched from the corner of her eye as the four apprentices stalked up to a shadow, ready to help them as necessary - though she quickly realized it was not needed. The apprentices were fighters unlike she had ever seen - unrefined, yes, and untrained clearly, but fighters and protectors, that much was clear. They were silent as they struck, chasing back the shadows with ease. It was that moment that Fluffy knew she needed to convince this family to stay; to get them to lend their strength to the farm. The family of six would become formidable members of Nox Invictus's guard, with the four apprentices able to train together each night to truly hone their abilities of working together.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Wed May 05, 2021 2:18 pm

Username (cs + site): LameLoserLexi
Clans: Shoreclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Shoreclan
Which group are you trying out for: 004 (Thymepaw will be Thornpaw)
How will this group fit into your Clan?: Gorseclaw would stay dedicated to taking on border patrols, while juggling raising his apprentice aged kits as well. He still struggles with the death of his mate, sad she has to watch her kits grow up from the afterlife. He will soon develop a close relationship with Bluebellsong, a dedicated mother in Shoreclan who also lost her mate recently. She will help him in guiding his children to be strong and independent cats. Lilacpaw, Ghostpaw, and Dovepaw will all start training as Guardians. Branchpaw, Thornpaw, and Flakepaw will start training as Hunters.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me