[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:19 am

Username (cs + site): Phina D Wolf
Clans: Swiftclan, Cavernclan, Scryclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Nightwhistle
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Cavernclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 1
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:

Delta and Kano would quickly become friends with Coalsmudge and Wildstripe. Coalsmudge's snarky demeanor, and Wildstripe's unpredictability means that there's never a dull moment. This pairs well with Delta's high energy levels, and it tempered by Kano's levelheadedness and ability to talk all three of them down from the frenzies of excitement that they can get into.

Delta and Kano would NOT like Coalsmudge's assigned mate however. They feel Aonscatter is self centered and wants to dampen Coalsmudge's personality, which does have a little merit to it. He always feels overwhelmed by her confidence, and often snaps at her because of it. As a result of this, the boys tend to amp up the crazy when Aonscatter is around, which is typically successful in scaring him off. Eventually they, along with Wildstripe, will convince her to go to Petalstar and request a new assigned mate, since her and Aonscatter clearly aren't compatible as parents. Since Coalsmudge is a rule follower, Petalstar will honor this request, pairing her with Delta, to serve as a surrogate for the mates.

Adia would quickly become best friends with her assigned mate, Heraldflame. While he is much more cautious than her, he loves her constant energy, and could listen to her talk about her former life as a med cat for hours. Adia, in turn, never pushes him to be more social than he, a strong introvert, is comfortable with. They are almost always seen together, as they're the only cats in clan in their age range. He does meet her adopted brother and his mate pretty quickly, and gets along well with Kano who is the quieter of the two. He can only hang out with Delta for short bursts because it requires a lot of emotional energy, but he does like his assigned mate's older brother.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:49 am

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Clans: HazeCla, Nosferatu (formally Crossroad Demons), IvyClan, Sahra Kingdom
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: n/a
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Group 2
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Nosferatu
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: wip
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:10 am

Username (cs + site): Red weasel
Clans: Auroraclan, Geminiclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Leopardpaw
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Geminiclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Minnow (Loki)

Much like there namesake, Loki has a penchant for trouble and tricky. A former kitty pet, he wears his name and heritage like a badge of honor, not because of his former "privileged" life, but because of the power he can draw from it. She knows more about about Two-legs than most, and had not fear of them or the things they have. They are fully willing to go off into the two-leg area if they a benefit. He has no Ill will, nor does he have good intentions, at least most of the time. His primary concern is with hisself and what he wants, which is usually his own personal entertainment, and entertainment is exactly what he’s sees in Geminiclan.

Username (cs + site):Red weasel
Clans: Auroraclan, Geminiclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Leopardpaw
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Auroraclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Donnie (Windfall)

Windfall has one of the most beautiful singing voices in all of the fores, and it's that very same voice that lead her to the love of her life.
Last edited by Red weasel on Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:49 am

Username (cs + site): broken*
    Clans: celestial beings, scarabclan, yangclan, pocketclan
    List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none(automatically disqualified if five or more)
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: pocketclan
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: group 4 - penny, lincoln, & arabell. (renames - meowstic, minun, & plusle)
    the pregnant mother penny wanted nothing more than a safe place to raise her two adopted kits, as well as the kits she was still carrying within her stomach that were due any day now, a worrying thought in and of itself. renamed after the pokemon meowstic, her personality makes it a bit hard to ask for help from others, due to how difficult it is for her to open up about herself. meowstic finds it much easier to listen to others or even advise them, rather than having to talk about herself, due to how reserved and soft-spoken she is. but when a patrol from pocketclan finds her and her kits, she forces her pride away, and the kind-hearted clan accepts them without a second thought. a friendly tom named greninja, whose just a moon off from meowstic in age, quickly takes the quiet molly under his wing, showing her around and making sure she is comfortable, especially since her unborn kits father isn't there to offer her support.

little lincoln and arabell, shortly renamed to minun and plusle after the cheerful twin pokemon, find themselves fitting in wonderfully in their new environment. the two young cats find themselves getting along closely with another pair of oriental cats, two apprentices who go by the names of snorunt and yamper. these two are a few moons older than the new kits, both being seven moons in comparison to their own five moons. snorunt and yamper would chat excitedly about their training sessions with their mentors, encouraging the older pair of kits to practice with them. as they get older, the four young cats are going to identify that they have deep feelings for one another that extend beyond platonic; they're romantic. snorunt and minun, as well as yamper and plusle, will end up being partners in life.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:37 am

Username (cs + site): Kazin
    Clans: ChaosClan, MeadowClan
    List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Chivewhisker, Fireblaze, Degupaw, & Rosepaw (ShiningClan disbandment)
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: ChaosClan
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: Butterscotch (renamed to Buttergrowl)

Captured by rogues, something Butterscotch would have never thought possible in her moons of living in the Refuge. While she had been lost and abandoned before finding Riverside Refuge, she never felt as lost as she did now. They wouldn't tell her where they brought her. They wouldn't tell her why they kept her here, except the occasional offer to join them. Each time, she refused, and each time, she thought that would be enough for her freedom. After all, what kind of group keeps a cat against their will until they agree to join them? Apparently this one, but that was neither here nor there at the moment. While she couldn't be sure, it felt like nearly a moon had passed since her capture before she understood what was going on.

The rogues had been watching what must have been a clan from afar. From the rogue's camp, Butterscotch could sometimes hear the leader of that clan call meetings or assign patrols. She started to hear murmurs from the rogues, talking about capturing the camp, and capturing the cats and making them join them. It seemed like the fight was over in an instant, the rogues attacking at the clan's most scattered moment, causing many of the cats to run away or hide. She never told the rogues who held her that there were others who survived and escaped, even after they had captured three of the clan cats, trying to get them to join the rogues as they were trying to get Butterscotch.

The young warrior would befriend one of the captives, a tom named Fireblaze. He was captured with his daughter, explaining to Butterscotch in short whispers that he didn't want to fight back because he didn't want to leave his daughter parentless, the loss of his mate who knows how many moons ago still etched clearly on his face. It was the look of pain that made Butterscotch vow to help Fireblaze and his captured clanmates, two apprentices, escape.

Their chance came once ChaosClan followed Clovershade, a former ShiningClan cat, back to the territory. Aided by Chivewhisker, who Fireblaze animatedly describes as his old medicine cat, the rogues were defeated, and Butterscotch found herself in awe of the large clan that came to their rescue. She agreed to join the cats after fighting alongside them and chasing out the rogues, realizing that the camp the rogues left behind really wasn't that much different from Riverside Refuge's old camp. She felt at peace alongside these cats, and became close friends, and perhaps something more, with Fireblaze as the moons carried on.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:43 am

Username (cs + site): chaotic creativity
    Clans: chessclan, outback runners, aviaryclan, order of the hyena
    List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: order of the hyena
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: group four - penny (meerkat's burrow), lincoln (bonobo), arabell (sitatunga)

penny, heavily pregnant and left to care for both lincoln and arabell, struck out on her own after the fall of riverside refuge. the two kits were nearly old enough to begin their training, and she close to kitting, that she decided to seek out a new clan home so that lincoln and arabell would be able to train while she was busy with newborn kits. she promised them that she would find them a home before they were six moons old, so she began the search almost immediately. she was barely able to walk by the end of their journey, but they managed to find the telltale scent markers that signified the border of a clan's territory. a tom by the name of mongoose's chatter led a patrol around the border, and he quickly welcomed her to the order of the hyena. hyena's breath, the matriarch of the clan, seemed almost upset that one of her scavengers had welcomed a heavily pregnant molly and two kits into her clan without her choice, but she couldn't exactly turn out a mother so desperate for help. as right of passage, hyena's breath named penny "meerkat's burrow" while dubbing lincoln as "bonobo" and arabell as "sitatunga". the two kits would have to remain in the nursery until they were six moons old, but they would be allowed to train as trainees.

meerkat's burrow went into labor shortly after arriving at the order, and mongoose's chatter was by her side as a friend the entire time. mongoose's chatter's mate, aardvark's dig, was also there for support as the molly grieved the loss of her mate. the kits reminded her so much of him, but she was able to lift her head and power through the grief. he had passed shortly after meerkat's burrow had revealed her pregnancy, lost while protecting her from a dog who had gotten away from its twolegs. as meerkat's burrow watched both her adopted and biological kits grow into trainees, and then into scavengers, she slowly learned the ways of the order and became one of the most respected mollies of the clan. during the time in which her biological kits were trainees, a tom joined the clan who struggled to grasp clan life at first. meerkat's burrow was appointed as his guide during his first few moons, and she learned that he was grieving over the loss of a former mate. the two bonded over their similar histories and became close friends, eventually realizing they were more than friends. they became mates, happy amidst the darkness that constantly shrouded the order. meerkat's burrow even had a second litter of kits with her new mate, realizing that she loved how wonderful it felt to have kits need her for everything.

bonobo and sitatunga grew like weeds during their first few moons in the order, and they were awarded the names bonobo's swing and sitatunga's spar. they were closer than most siblings, practically never leaving each other's sides. they told each other everything, from crushes to their deepest and darkest secrets. as they grew, bonobo's swing began to realize that he only ever seemed to have crushes on toms. he easily accepted his sexuality, and sitatunga's spar was by his side through every step of the way. however, sitatunga's swing began to realize that she had never really had a crush. all of the crushes belonged to her brother, and she'd supported him through several rejections. she began to worry that something was wrong with her, and she sought out some of the older cats who had never taken mates. she was then introduced to the idea of aromantic, which she felt described her rather greatly. still, something never felt quite right until she let another cat into her inner circle. after getting to know her new friend and slowly growing closer to her, she began to feel a crush. it was powerful and scary, and she ran to bonobo's swing as soon as she realized what was going on. there was when she found out about something called demiromantic. she realized that this described her better, so she felt less fear and was able to approach her sudden and fast-growing feelings for her friend. the two became mates, and sitatunga's spar was able to start a family with bonobo's swing there to be the fun uncle alongside his mate.

the entire family of three, which quickly grew to encompass penny's unborn kits, go through numerous struggles while apart of the order. the clan is ruthless and unforgiving of weakness, but they were able to find friends to help them through their shortcomings. despite times when it seemed they would never smile again, whether through grieving a loss or worrying about the future, they were able to rely on their small circle to help them pull through the darkness. in the order, friendships are rare. most cats are more concerned about protecting their own hides. however, this family was able to bring some of the more friendly cats together and create a small group of those who saw the strength in friendship rather than self preservation. even if they aren't able to bring a smile to all cats, they managed to bring a little bit of joy.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Riverside Refuge Readopt ] [ Round 2 / FCFS ]

Postby deimido » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:15 am

GUIDELINES
    ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
    1) have made a post on CAC within the past 31 days.
    2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
    3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
    4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

smor
    ↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt EXCEPT for Polly and Puff. Those cats' names must remain the same.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only own one, and that clan must have had a post made in the past 31 days.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at - unless they have bio family in your clan, or were once in the same clan together from past readopts, in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ all genotypes must remain the same, please do not change them.

↠ you may take up to two cats; users who won cats from the writing prompt round are allowed to take fcfs cats so long as they haven't already won the max amount they could receive during the writing round (which was 1 group or 2 cats).

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ this first-come first-serve event will last for seven days (june 11th to june 18th), with the deadline being June 18th, 12:30 PM MST. any remaining cats by that time will be repossessed by CAC staff and and redistributed as blank slates.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
    [b]Clans:[/b]
    [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (automatically disqualified if five or more, remember this only counts cats you won from previous readopts or from trading)
    [b]Name of the Clan your cat is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which cat would you like to adopt:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
    [b]Codeword:[/b] how many family members does your cat have? (if none, how many letters are in your cat's name?)

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    RIVERSIDE REFUGE !!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxADULTS
    Torin, 45 moons, molly - "cream mackerel shorthair with green eyes." | colored by eagle,, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, BB, XOXO, dd, Aa, Mcmc, CC, ww
    Family: Bellpepper's mate; mother of Phoebe, Angel, and Flickerpaw.
    Other: Formally known as Pale-eyes of AcornClan

- taken by Red weasel / GeminiClan - family claim

Bellpepper, 45 moons, molly - "ginger classic persian longhair with texas-green eyes." | colored by frankie (dup), lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XOXO, bb, Dd, Aa, mcmc, Ccb, ww
    Family: Torin's mate; adoptive mother of Phoebe, Angel, and Flickerpaw.

- taken by Red weasel / GeminiClan

Henry, 44 moons, tom - "shorthaired ginger mackerel bicolor with green eyes, one of which is scarred over." | colored by Chamrosh, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XOY, BB, DD, aa, Mcmc, Ccb, WsWs

- taken by broken* / PocketClan

Donnie, 35 moons, tom (afab): "black mackerel longhair with green eyes." | colored by jazz., lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XoXo, BB, Dd, AA, Mcmc, CC, ww
    Other: Formally known as Cedarblaze of LaurelClan

- taken by littleminicooper / TruffleClan

Smore, 35 moons, molly - "seal sepia mediumhair with high white and amber eyes." | lineart and colors by H155
    Genotype: Ll, XoXo, Bb, DD, aa, McMc, Spsp, cbcb, WsWs

- taken by Bugbelly / WheatClan

Dandelion, 31 moons, molly - "black ticked van shorthair with blue eyes." | colored by Simonpet, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, Bb, DD, AA, Mcmc, TaTa, Ccb, WsWs

- placed in reuse.

Berlioz, 28 moons, tom - "solid cream shorthair with pesto-green eyes." | colored by Katrione, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOY, bb, dd, aa, McMc, SpSp, Ccb, ww

- taken by broken* / PocketClan

Semra, 24 moons, molly - "black classic torbie shorthair with hazel eyes." | colored by jazz., lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOXo, BB, DD, Aa, mcmc, II, Ccs, ww

- taken by Bugbelly / WheatClan

Beck (apprentice), 20 moons, nonbinary (afab) - "cream-and-white pseudo-mackerel mediumhair with light green eyes." | colored by Kazin, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: Ll, XOXO, BB, dd, aa, McMc, Ccs, Wsw

- taken by Frisco / Whiskered Away

Phoebe, 20 moons, molly - " gray tortoiseshell-and-white shorthair with hazel eyes." | colored by eagle,, lineart by kaebedo
    Genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, dd, aa, Mcmc, CC, Wsw
    Family: Torin and Bellpepper's daughter; Angel's littermate, and older sister of Flickerpaw.
    Other: Formally known as Lilysplash of AcornClan

- taken by NightWolf950 / Nosferatu

Angel, 20 moons, molly - "ginger classic-and-white tabby shorthair with yellow eyes." | colored by eagle,, lineart by Corrinander
    Genotype: LL, BB, XOXO, Dd, Aa, mcmc, CC, Wsw
    Family: Torin and Bellpepper's daughter; Phoebe's littermate, and older sister of Flickerpaw.
    Other: Formally known as Hazelwish of AcornClan

- taken by Red weasel / GeminiClan - family claim

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/size]
    xxxAPPRENTICES
    Flickerpaw, 12 moons, molly - "cream mackerel tabby shorthair with green eyes." | colored by eagle,, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, BB, XOXO, dd, Aa, Mcmc, CC, ww
    Family: Torin and Bellpepper's daughter; Phoebe and Angel's younger sister.
    Other: Formally known as Mistpaw of AcornClan
    Training: Can join as a warrior apprentice with 4/4 skills, or as a medicine cat apprentice with 0/5 skills.

- taken by NightWolf950 / Nosferatu
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxQUEENS
    Snowpea (pregnant), 32 moons, nonbinary (afab) - "solid white mediumhair with earth-green eyes." | colored by Ariento, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: Ll, XoXo, BB, DD, aa, McMc, CC, WdWs
    Family: Mother of Puff and Polly, and adoptive mother to Zoom.

- taken by Frisco / Whiskered Away
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxKITS
    Zoom, 5 moons, tom - "black classic mediumhair with green eyes." | colored by Kazin, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: Ll, XoY, BB, Dd, AA, mcmc, Ccs, ww
    Family: Snowpea's adopted son; older adoptive brother to Puff and Polly.

- taken by Bluey, / BilberryClan

Puff (growth), 4 moons, tom - "very fluffy black-and-white longhair with dull yellow eyes." | colored by Chamrosh, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XoY, BB, DD, aa, Mcmc, CC, Wsw
    Family: Snowpea's son; Polly's littermate, and Zoom's younger brother.

- taken by Frisco / Whiskered Away - family claim

Polly (growth), 4 moons, molly - "black-and-white shorthair with dull yellow eyes." | colored by Chamrosh, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, BB, DD, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs
    Family: Snowpea's daughter; Puff's littermate, and Zoom's younger sister.

- taken by Frisco / Whiskered Away - family claim
Last edited by deimido on Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:22 am

Username (cs + site): bugbelly
      Clans: wheatclan, mintclan
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: wrenchirp , ivorysteeple [mint]
      Name of the Clan your cat is going to: wheatclan
      Which cat would you like to adopt: smore (tbd)
      Codeword: 5!

Username (cs + site): bugbelly
      Clans: wheatclan, mintclan
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: wrenchirp , ivorysteeple [mint]
      Name of the Clan your cat is going to: wheatclan
      Which cat would you like to adopt: semra (tbd)
      Codeword: 5!
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:35 am

Username (cs + site):Red weasel
Clans: Auroraclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: (automatically disqualified if five orremember this only counts cats you won from previous readopts or from trading)
Name of the Clan your cat is going to:
Which cat would you like to adopt: Name (rename goes in parentheses)
Codeword: how many family members does your cat have? (if none, how many letters are in your cat's name?) 6

Ignore this my brain apparently stopped working.
Last edited by Red weasel on Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:40 am

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Clans: HazeCla, Nosferatu (formally Crossroad Demons), IvyClan, Sahra Kingdom
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: n/a
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Nosferatu
Which cats?: Phoebe and Flickerpaw (Flicker)
Codeword?: Phoebe (4) | Flickerpaw (4)
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me