[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby deimido » Fri May 13, 2022 5:06 pm

winter solstice. wrote:
      Username (cs + site): winter solstice. / wintersolstice
      Clans: SeaClan, CloudClan, IceClan, Legion of the Eternal Flame
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none, I think? I forget if I implemented Nightsong into IceClan or not, but if I haven't, Nightsong (1).
      Name of the Clan your cat is going to: SeaClan
      Which cat would you like to adopt: Vipereyes (Diverheart)
      Codeword: 9

accepted! you can add vipereyes to seaclan as soon as your next post.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sat May 14, 2022 1:05 pm

Username (cs + site): Kazin
Clans: ChaosClan, MeadowClan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: should be none right now!
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: ChaosClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Baako (Corianderpaw)
Codeword: 1
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Mon May 16, 2022 5:23 pm

Username (cs + site): Red weasel
Clans: Auroraclan, Geminiclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Leopardpaw, Raincloud
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Geminiclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Badgerclaw (Badgerstrike)
Codeword: how many family members does your cat have? (if none, how many letters are in your cat's name?) 10
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Thu May 19, 2022 5:43 am

Kazin wrote:Username (cs + site): Kazin
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: should be none right now!
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: ChaosClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Baako (Corianderpaw)
Codeword: 1

accepted! you can add baako into chaosclan as soon as your next post.

Red weasel wrote:Username (cs + site): Red weasel
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Leopardpaw, Raincloud
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Geminiclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Badgerclaw (Badgerstrike)
Codeword: how many family members does your cat have? (if none, how many letters are in your cat's name?) 10

accepted! you can add baako into chaosclan as soon as your next post.

and with that - the QuakeClan, Kishenzi Mwezi, and White Stag Castle readopts are closed!
Any remaining cats will either be sent to users with the closest family relations, or repossessed by CAC staff and and distributed as blank slates.

Thank you for applying and adopting! there will always be future readopts.
//////////////////hi :)//////////////////////////
    dei - adult
    he/him

create a clan
      > 5+ year old warrior cats arpg
      with a focus on writing and world building

kit/paw/heart/star
      > build a warrior cats name with other users
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ FateClan Readopt ]

Postby deimido » Sun May 22, 2022 5:09 am

GUIDELINES
    ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
    1) have made a post on CAC within the past 31 days.
    2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
    3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
    4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only own one, and that clan must have had a post made in the past 31 days.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at - unless they have bio family in your clan, or were once in the same clan together from past readopts, in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ all genotypes must remain the same, please do not change them.

↠ you may try out for as many cats as you'd like, but will win either 1 group or up to 2 individual cats.

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ the competition will last for seven days (may 21st to may 28th, the deadline being may 28th @ 12:30PM MST), and if there are cats left by the time a week has passed, the first come first served adoption method will come into effect.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
    [b]Clans:[/b]
    [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (automatically disqualified if five or more)
    [b]Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which cats or group are you trying out for:[/b]
    [b]How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    FATECLAN !!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxGROUP 01 - FAMILY
    Palemoon, 44 moons, tom - "gray shorthair with minimal white, and norway-green eyes." | colored by @amethyst14, lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoY, Bb, dd, aa, Mcmc, CC, Wsw

Turtleshine (warrior), 37 moons, molly - "black tortoiseshell shorthair with fruit salad eyes." | colored by @amethyst14, lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOXo, Bb, Dd, aa, McMc, Ccb, ww

Midnightkit, 1 moon, tom - "solid black shorthair with sapling-yellow eyes." | colored by @amethyst14, lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoY, Bb, Dd, aa, Mcmc, CC, ww

Firekit, 1 moon, tom - "red pseudo-mackerel shorthair with brandy-yellow eyes, and two white front paws." | colored by @amethyst14, lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOY, Bb, Dd, aa, McMc, Ccb, Wsw

Smokekit, 1 moon, molly - "black tortoiseshell shorthair with zombie-yellow eyes." | colored by @amethyst14, lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOXo, Bb, Dd, aa, Mcmc, CC, ww

- won by Smallfox / ArcticClan

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/size]
    xxxADULTS
    Brighteyes, 55 moons, tom - "solid black mediumhair with chenin-yellow eyes." | colored by @amethyst14, lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: Ll, XoY, Bb, Dd, aa, McMc, Spsp, Ccs, ww
    Other: Can join as a medicine cat provided you either don't have one yet, or if you have 50+ cats in your Clan.

Leopardstrike, 50 moons, tom - "black classic shorthair with chenin-yellow eyes." | colored by @amethyst14, lineart by @H155
    Genotype: LL, XoY, BB, Dd, Aa, mcmc, CC, ww

- won by Red weasel / AuroraClan

Nightstar, 49 moons, molly - "black-and-white mediumhair with green eyes." | colored by @H155, lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: Ll, XoXo, BB, Dd, aa, McMc, Ccb, Wsw

Hollybounce, 48 moons, tom - "black mackerel longhair with sorell-brown eyes." | colored by @amethyst14, lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XoY, Bb, DD, AA, McMc, Ccs, ww

Vixenface, 36 moons, molly - "seal sepia mediumhair with medium white and olivine eyes." | colored by @amethyst14, lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: Ll, XoXo, BB, DD, aa, mcmc, cbcb, Wsw

- won by notwearingsocks / TotemClan

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/size]
    xxxAPPRENTICES
    Tanglepaw, 9 moons, molly - "gray LaPerm longhair with orange eyes." | colored by @[kat], lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, Lplp, XoXo, Bb, dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww
    Training: Can join as a warrior apprentice with 1/4 skills OR can join as a medicine cat apprentice with 0/5 skills.

- won by broken* / Celestial Beings
Last edited by deimido on Sun May 29, 2022 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Sun May 22, 2022 3:13 pm

Username (cs + site): Smallfox and Smallfoxx
Clans: ArcticClan, Clan of the White Butterfly
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: N/A
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: ArcticClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 01, Family
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Palemoon had been devastated since Nightstar decided to disband his beloved clan, though it was small, he loved it with his heart. Though Turtleshine was a bit resistant bringing her young kits across a large journey to a new clan, Palemoon eventually convinced her. The group came across a mountain, Turtleshine immediately didn't like the idea of climbing it, but something told the former deputy that there was a group of cats just waiting for them. Turtleshine reluctantly followed, making sure to stop and help the kits if they got stuck, finally they reached a small cave and slept in it.

When the family awoke, they were met with two friendly faces, a small white cat named Smallfox, and a bigger brown cat that was named Lavendereyes. Palemoon was extremely excited and jumped up to explain everything. Lavendereyes nodded, agreeing to let them join and explained she was the deputy of ArcticClan. Smallfox fell in love with the kits, helping to guide them on the way back to the main cave.

ArcticClan is in need of more warriors, so they were let in by Dandelionstar, Palemoon and the white tom quickly becoming friends. Smallfox was very excited to meet up with another passionate queen who loved kits and the two hit off quite well. While the family was in a colder, and unfriendly territory, the the cave was warm and perfect for raising Turtleshine and Palemoon's beloved kits.
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Mon May 23, 2022 12:07 pm

Username (cs + site): broken*
Clans: celestial beings, scarabclan, yangclan, pocketclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: n/a
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: celestial beings
Which cats or group are you trying out for: tanglepaw
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:
tanglepaw had only been a part of fateclan for about four moons before the clan disbanded, much to her dismay. she had grown very fond of her clan's leader nightstar, who was also her mentor; however, she couldn't deny that she missed being around other cats her own age. tanglepaw had no one else that she could really befriend or hang out with; there were fully-grown warriors who were at least twenty moons older than her, and then there were the kits who were barely a month old. tanglepaw found herself quite lonely in between her training sessions and patrols, especially when it was time to curl up in her nest at night and there was no one else there with her.

when the clan fell apart, she decided to strike off on her own; despite being young, she knew how to fight if she needed to protect herself, and she was hopeful that she could hunt a little to feed herself as well. what she wasn't expecting was to run into another clan so quickly, and such a large one at that. the celestial beings had well over a hundred cats, at least five times as big as fateclan had been, and there were at least a dozen apprentices around her age, as well as young warriors who had only recently passed their assessments. the clan was a bit odd, as they were currently traveling to find a new home due to a sickness that had plagued their old camp, but they welcomed tanglepaw to join them quickly, and she couldn't help the desire to finally feel like she belonged, so she accepted.

the curly gray molly found herself quickly swept into a friend group with another laperm apprentice like herself named grainpaw, and a bengal apprentice named pallaspaw. apparently, neither of these cats had been born into the clan either, and so the little trio became fast friends as they bonded over shared pre-clan experiences. it was hard to deny though, that will tanglepaw grew to view pallaspaw as a best friend and practically a sister, her feelings for grainpaw were a bit of a different matter. the two laperms began a cute romance, where neither of them was aware of the others feelings, and so while it was clear to pretty much everyone else in the clan, its not until pallaspaw literally pushes them together when all three cats are finally made warriors that they began an actual romantic relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username (cs + site): broken*
Clans: celestial beings, scarabclan, yangclan, pocketclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: n/a
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: pocketclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: vixenface (renamed delphox)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: wip

gonna fall for dedenne but befriend greninja & aggron.

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Wed May 25, 2022 9:45 am

from top to bottom, most to least desired c:

username (cs only): notwearingsocks
clans: totemclan
list of cats you haven't implemented into your clan(s) yet: none
name of the clan your cats or group is going to: totemclan

which cats or group are you trying out for: vixenface
how will these cats or group fit into your clan?:
vixenface was perhaps one of the most beautiful mollies sweetdrop had ever seen, and sweetdrop prided herself on knowing many beautiful mollies. sweetdrop's interest towards the vulpine molly was immediate and unrelenting and unabashed; she showered vixenface with attention from the moment the new molly had entered camp. vixenface seemed to take the affections in stride; she returned the relentless grooming and stomach-rumbling purrs, the gentle touch of tails and moment-too-long eye contacts. sweetdrop found no limits in whom her affections might find; she had known she was polyamorous for many, many moons now, but now found herself in a clan with no cat to share a nest with, no cat to trade warmth with in the frigid nights of the long freeze, no cat to split prey with and whisper soft kindnesses to one another in the dark.

vixenface fit all of those roles perfectly; she and sweetdrop would hit it off immediately, and find themselves practically inseperable. every patrol was accompanied by vixenface, every morning meal in the frigid chill of dawn, shared with the olive-eyed molly. (much to baldstar's disappointment, though he seemed to be oblivious to sweetdrop's subtle interest in himself, as well.) sweetdrop and vixenface would mark the first official mateship that totemclan had seen in it's brief time of being alive.

which cats or group are you trying out for: leopardstrike
how will these cats or group fit into your clan?:
fignewt had finally met his match; leopardstrike's snark equated his own and he was utterly flabbergasted by the gall this new tomcat had to just waltz into fignewt's medicine den while he was cozy in his own den taking a lovely nap.

"can i please get some service around here," leopardstrike's snide tone woke the tiny black-and-white healer, who rolled to his paws with a huff and a glare.

"obviously," he chastised, stalking past the tabby, squinting at his apparent injury (a small slice along his left shoulder that looked as if it couldn't been from a bramble bush or something else trivial). scooping cobwebs with a huff, he whirled back around. "i was preoccupied with other duties." with no pretense of worry, he applied the cobweb and lashed his tail towards the entrance. "that i would like to get back to, mind you!"

leopardstrike's mischievous smile curled his lips. "oh, but i'm just in so much pain. i really think i ought'a stay here overnight, doc, really.. just to be sure."

"absolutely not!"

"no, really, here, i'll go ahead and make myself cozy," leopardstrike turned his head to hide his snicker, curling into a nest, as fignewt protested loudly that 'he was fine' and 'you really can totally go.'

leopardstrike supposed he would like it in totemclan, if he got to annoy this medicine cat all the time.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Sat May 28, 2022 10:57 am

Username (cs + site): Red weasel
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Leopardpaw
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Auroraclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Leopardstrike (Rooksplinter)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:

Rooksplinter saw something he shouldn’t have, but he doesn’t remember what.

Infact, he doesn’t remember much.

The tom was found, bruised and disoriented, by a cat named Spottedsong while she was out with her apprentice Sikapaw. Sending her apprentice to get help, she helped him along as far as she could until more cats arrived. Rooksplinter could only follow her, as he tried to figured out where he was. He tried to remember everything he could. His childhood clan, his first hunt, his favorite travel locations, those where some of the thing he could remember, but the closer to now, the less he could recall. The only thing he could remember though he wasn’t even sure if he was right, about how he got here, was a sense of fear. Fear of what though? He tried and tried, but all he found was frustration.

Frustration and only frustration.

Frustration solved mainly by a new found friend. Having found him, Spottedsong found herself compelled to look out for Rookspliter, and give him so relief from what was trouble. Sometimes her apprentice aged children came to visit him, and he enjoyed hearing about those stories. Though he was alone in a new place, he felt in a way a sense of family. He had hope that he could find the memories he needed, but if he didn’t, at least he had a place where he belonged. A place where there would those who wanted to learn what he could teach, who wanted to see him, who looked forward to it. He looked forward to it too, especially getting to see Spottedsong frequently. Perhaps there was more to that excitement than he realized, but that was for him to discover another day.
Last edited by Red weasel on Sat May 28, 2022 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sat May 28, 2022 11:51 am

Username (cs + site): Kazin
    List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: ChaosClan
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: Tanglepaw
    How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Tanglepaw proved herself as a brave warrior, thinking of her clanmates around her, even as a young apprentice. She would put herself in front of danger to protect her clanmates, and this was a trait that allowed a ChaosClan patrol to find the young apprentice.

Tanglepaw wandered alone after her clan disbanded, not really having a strong bond with her fellow clanmates of FateClan. She found herself in a swampy forest, the eerie silence giving her pause, but she scented cats in the area... she thought. The young apprentice would wander through the territory for a short while, until the distant sound of screeching caused her to rush towards the noise, her thoughts on saving another cat. Briefly, her memory flicked to the moment Turtleshine had thought Vixenface was a fox, and the young apprentice had been quick to leap into action then too, her thoughts on protecting Turtleshine. Others were her priority, and she hated seeing others hurt or fight battles they couldn't win.

What Tanglepaw ran into was not a scene she was expecting. A large, scaled alligator snapped its jaws towards a small smoky gray cat, who gave a swipe out at the large creature's snout, hissing. There were a few more cats entering the scene, though further away than Tanglepaw was, too far to help the other cat. The FateClan apprentice took a slight pause before puffing up her chest, calling a sharp "hey!" to the alligator, successfully attracting the attention of the threat. She glanced over at the patrol of cats, giving them a short nod, before calling "go!" to the small cat, sprinting to give a quick bite to the gator's tail. It was more armored than she had been expecting, but she didn't have time to think as the alligator whipped around, coming towards her with it's jaw agape.

The opening that Tanglepaw gave the patrol was all they needed. Tanglepaw heard another hiss of the alligator, turning to see the patrol tag teaming the creature, forming an impenetrable wall of fur and claws as the other small cat retreated behind them. The alligator seemed to grow bored, not wanting more of a fight, slithering back into the deeper waters of the swamps. Tanglepaw sat back, panting slightly now that the adrenaline was leaving her paws, blinking as the cats came closer to her.

The first cat she met was Foxglow, who introduced herself as the scouting captain of ChaosClan. Tanglepaw's interest was piqued immediately, wanting to join another clan. Foxglow was quick to let her leaders now about the bravery Tanglepaw had shown during the alligator encounter, saving a cat she learned was named Olivepaw, a cat who quickly introduced herself to Tanglepaw, admitting she often daydreams and gets lost in thought, and didn't notice the alligator coming closer to her until it was too late. Olivegrowl and Spadepaw are thankful towards Tanglepaw, accepting her as an honorary member of their family. Tanglepaw joins the clan and finishes her apprenticeship among friends, feeling like she found a family and some place she could belong.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me