[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby broken* » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:48 am

Username (cs + site): broken*
      Clans: celestial beings, scarabclan, yangclan, kato kosmos
      Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: celestial beings
      Which cat are you trying out for: Cagairbreeze from Creagclan
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: as strange as it is, it turns out that cagairbreeze is actually cousins with the celestial's leader satinstar's mate desmodus. cagair and desmodus had never met, but desmodus remembers cagair's parent, desmodus' uncle sgread and aunt òran. sgread was actually littermates with desmodus' father dracula, but aside from looking similar, the pair of brothers couldn't have been more different. when dracula began to go down a dark path of cruelty and bloodshed, sgread told his brother that he would not join him in his quest for power and destruction, and so sgread left with his mate òran. desmodus was barely six moons old when his aunt and uncle left, and cagair hadn't even been born. growing up as a loner with his parents, cagair heard stories of the rogue group where they came from, and often heard the guilt and remorse in his father's voice about leaving little desmodus behind to be raised in such an awful way by dracula. on his deathbed, sgread made cagair promise that were he ever to be in that area, he would go looking for his cousin desmodus' and try to save him. cagair promised of course but was sidetracked on his trip towards the celestials territory by stumbling across creagclan, and he found himself quickly falling into the rhythm of the clan, even though he originally had said he would only be around temporarily. while the disbandment of creagclan was sad for him, especially seeing some of the friend's he had made go their separate ways, deep down cagair knew it was for the best, because it would allow him to continue on his journey and fulfill his promise to his father in searching for his cousin desmodus.

much to cagair's surprise, he didn't even have to meet his uncle dracula or aunt arachne, or any of the other members of the rogue group that his parents had told him about. he crossed into the celestial beings territory from the north-west border and found the rogue group's hideout completely abandoned, all of the scents of the cats living there being stale and old. unsure what to do or where to go from here, a celestial beings patrol heard the sounds of his movements coming from inside the abandoned cabin building, and cagair was surprised to come face-to-face with a tom about twenty moons older than himself but who bore a striking resemblance to him. taking a chance, cagair whispered out the name of his cousin, hoping that somehow, someway, the tom-cat before him was his blood; "desmodus?" the clan cat's body tensed in surprise at this other cat knowing his name, and the leggy bengal circled the younger tom slowly. "who are you? how do you know my name? what are you doing here?" the relief and excitement that shone through on cagair's face was surprising to desmodus, but nothing more so than his next words. "i'm cagair, well cagairbreeze now i suppose. i'm òran and sgread's son. we're cousins. they wanted me to find you, to reunite our family; it was their last wish." another cat from desmodus' patrol, the clan's seraphim smogtongue, stepped forward at this point with a booming voice but a kind face, and he urged desmodus to take cagair to the clan's main camp to meet satinstar and get things sorted out; smogtongue would finish leading the patrol for that morning.

desmodus was originally very skeptical about having a cousin, not believing it was real, especially after the severe pain and trauma his own parents and brother had caused him to have. but as they made their way to camp and desmodus questioned him, he began to realize that maybe this was what a true family was supposed to be like. he had always been told awful things about cagair's parents and their leaving, but knowing now what he did about his own parents, he realized that he had likely been fed lies all those moons. as the pair of tom's entered the old church, desmodus gestured for cagair to follow him towards the altar room where he knew his mate would be praying to the angels above. satinstar took an immediate interest in cagair, believing previously that all of desmodus' family had been dead, and learning that not all of her mate's bloodline were evil. add on top of that how she had just lost her own brother to a scuffle with a small group of traveling rogues a few weeks ago, and she was more than happy to reunite her mate with his family after being torn apart from her own. cagairbreeze is welcomed as a messenger (hunter) in the celestials after sharing he feels more confident in his hunting skills than his fighting skills. desmodus and cagair are practically inseperable for at least the first moon, with desmodus taking time off of patroling to truly get to know his cousin, and satinstar finds herself secretly thrilled for her mate's happiness in a time where many of their clan has been mourning for several lives lost recently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: celestial beings
      Which cat are you trying out for: Tawnyflare from Creagclan
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: tawnyflare's backstory includes never knowing who her father was; turns out he was a flirtatious tom named eudor who had many one-night stands but could never commit to a relationship with any molly, including tawnyflare's mother sorcha. one of eudor's other flings had resulted in an older brother that tawnyflare didn't know that she had named sunspot who, like her, was a ginger and white bicolor with a bobtail. sunspot had been abandoned by his father before he had been born, and then his mother had left when sunspot was 5 moons old to try and go after her "love", blaming her kit on his leaving. but she had been a well-known loner on the streets where she had left sunspot, and so the grumpy old tom that took pity on the kit and raised him in her stead, thunder, told him stories about his parents as he got older.

as creagclan fell apart and tawnyflare had to be on her way from the only home she had really ever known since leaving her mother and littermates, the molly wasn't quite sure where she was going to go. she ended up wandering for several moons with no real goal in mind, and wound up on the streets of the same city that sunspot grew up in. she began to hear stories and rumors about a tom who looked a lot like her although a bit older, who had been abandoned by his parents as a kit, and once growing into adulthood had left the city and found a group of clan cats in the nearby forest where he remained to this day. tawnyflare spoke to one elderly molly, whose eyesight was starting to fail her, who swore that tawnyflare was this sunspot from moons ago. it was enough of a story to make the young molly curious, and so she entered the celestial's territory with the desire to meet this strange tom sunspot that everyone thought she was or she looked like.

well tawnyflare managed to sneak into the clan's territory without being seen by any patrols and pretty much walked right up to the abandoned church that the clan called home before some of the cats noticed her, a stranger. she stated looking for a tom named sunspot, and one of the more friendly molly's offered to take her to the tom, who was apparently sunbathing two of his daughters, weavercry and redswipe. sunspot stepped away from his kits and offered to go on a walk with tawnyflare to talk with her after she explained why she was there. sunspot explained the bits and pieces he knew of his own past about his parents, and offered the opinion that perhaps eudor was her father as well. tawnyflare was struck with a strange sense of familiarity upon hearing that name, remembering hearing her mother murmering it in her sleep once or twice when she was younger. maybe she really did have a half-brother here...

after speaking with the clan's archangel satinstar about joining, tawnyflare explains that she is alright at hunting but is much more capable at fighting off rogues or predators. satinstar offers her a position in the clan as a soldier (fighter), which tawnyflare quickly accepts. tawnyflare finds out that her half-brother sunspot is also a soldier and as satinstar starts to assign them to the same patrols each day, she gets to know him better, realizing just how much she has in common with this tom who she never knew existed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: yangclan
      Which cat are you trying out for: Harrierstalk from Creagclan
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: harrierstalk is going to be quickly approached and brought into the fold of obeliskshriek's evil plans to overthrow stratusstar and turn the clan into anarchy. obeliskshriek tends to gravitate towards cats who are unique or 'different' from the norm in some way, and uses this as a way to manipulate them into believing they are special and have been hand picked by the god atum to do his work alongside obeliskshriek. currently the smoke maine coon has a shorthaired laperm, a devon rex, and a bengal, so harrierstalk being a longhaired laperm would fit in nicely with obelisk's band of 'misfits' as he calls them. at first harrierstalk would appreciate the concept of so quickly being welcomed in and having a group of friends that he can rely on, but after a few moons he would start growing suspicious about the true intentions of the group, and what his part to play was meant to be. he would eventually turn on obeliskshriek's group and become a double-agent of sorts, going to the clan's deputy suncrest and reporting to him as an informant what obelisk was planning to do each time there was an update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: scarabclan
      Which cat are you trying out for: Aukswipe from Creagclan
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: scarabclan
      Which cat are you trying out for: Tussockpaw from Creagclan
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: tussockpaw is going to get along very well in scarabclan; in creagclan, she was one of the only oriental cats, and yet in scarabclan, there is over two dozen oriental cats for her to learn from and bond with. she always felt like she was different growing up with her long legs, big ears, and pointy face, but seeing over thirty cats that look like her in scarabclan is going to do loads for her self-confidence. tussockpaw is aromantic herself, but one of the other young apprentices is going to take an interest in her, the deputy's son reedpaw. tussockpaw will explain to him eventually, once realizing his feelings for her, that she doesn't feel the same way, and while reedpaw won't fully understand because he's never met someone aromantic before, he'll do his best to support her and still be around her. tussockpaw has decided that she does want kits someday though because she finds them to be adorable and sweet and fun, and will confess her desire to reedpaw when they are older, since he will remain one of her best friends. wanting to do what he can to help her, reedpaw will offer to father the kits for her, with the condition that he can help her raise them, but he won't be overly-involved in her life, just theirs, and tussockpaw will eventually agree to these conditions. she will likely only have one litter as that will fill the 'hole' she feels for kits, and then be content to just be a grandma to her kits kits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: kato kosmos
      Which cat are you trying out for: Sugar from Conquest Avenue
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: she finds herself intrigued by mosseyes, a young black and white bicolor tom who looks quite similar to her, but who seems to have a crush on her. she doesn't have feelings for him though, since she's a lesbian, but she keeps it a secret, and decides to use mosseyes for her own gain.

Which cat are you trying out for: Hare's Tail from Conquest Avenue
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: gets super close to weaverflight, kind of falls for her even though she doesn't seem remotely interested.

Which cat are you trying out for: Mickie from Conquest Avenue
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: one of the clan's specter's rango, seems to become obsessed with the molly, much to her distaste. he loves that their names are similar (sort of?) and as much as she tries, she cannot shake him off.
Last edited by broken* on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:41 am, edited 9 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:42 am

Username (cs + site): beebun + 997659
      Clans: snowclan
      Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: snowclan
      Which cat are you trying out for: amberstreak, robinpaw, finchpaw, foxpaw
      amberstreak will be wary of the clan at first, but soon will make friends in the clan. she will meet lakedusk, a young and cheery she-cat who is currently grieving. amberstreak is able to help her through her grief and the two become friends, despite their age difference. later, she’d even be given an apprentice, breezekit.
      foxpaw will be apprenticed to ellisstorm, a strict but kind she-cat. foxpaw will quickly make friends with the two current apprentices, snowballpaw and seapaw, joining their little friend circle. she’ll be a great role-model for the current kits of time, and is somehow able to make even thunderkit stop his tricks.
      robinpaw will be apprenticed to jinglenose, a lighthearted and nervous lykoi tomcat who becomes a father figure in robinpaw’s life. when hurricanekit and thunderkit become apprentices, the three become great friends, and dream about what could happen in the future together..
      finchpaw, like his mother, will be wary at first. he’ll be welcomed into the clan with open paws, but will act like an outcast. his mentor will be wispwillow, the sister to ellisstorm and a blind warrior. at first finchpaw will hate that he was given the disabled warrior, but later he’ll realize that being given wispwillow was a gift. he got a whole new perspective of things and skills that only she has. he’ll stay away from foxpaw and her newfound friends, because he finds himself stuttering when he gets around snowballpaw. he confides in foxpaw, who promises not to tell but tries to set them up on a date, which puts finchpaw in an even more awkward position. [wip? maybe?]
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:00 am

Username (cs + site): blood-moon (moon)
Clans: CloverClan, palmtreeclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: CloverClan
Which cat are you trying out for: ploverfur+unnamed kit (tidekit)
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: WIP

Which cat are you trying out for: Ghrian

Which cat are you trying out for: snowden + Ingjerd

Which cat are you trying out for: tussockpaw

Which cat are you trying out for: amberstreak, robinpaw, finchpaw, foxpaw

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recognize » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:36 am

Username (cs + site): recognize
Clans: duckclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: duckclan
Which cat are you trying out for: liev, marion, solveig, and finn from craegclan
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: liev and marion will settle into the warriors den together. if duckclan ever has a kit without a parent, these two would gladly adopt them, and they frequently visit the nursery to help take care of the kits. they become the expert on fishing in the clan and teach the duckclan warriors better fishing techniques. flaxduck becomes particularly interested in learning, and after spending so much time with them he becomes a close friend of the family.
flaxduck would notice finn's curiosity in ducks and requests to become his mentor so that they can talk about ducks all day. it may have been a mistake for flaxduck to be a mentor so early after he became a warrior because the two will frequently get into trouble and flaxduck and finn spend more time looking at ducks than training. they may ask duckstar to create a new rank related to the pond and the ducks.
solveig's mentor will be foxangel, who recently returned to her warrior duties after taking care of her kits. foxangel's kits are around her age and solveig becomes good friends with them. at first solveig will find the clan strange and struggle to adjust to some of the ideas they've developed. she doesn't understand finn's newfound obsession with ducks and tries to get him to stay away from flaxduck, who she believes to be a bad influence.

Username (cs + site): recognize
Clans: duckclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: duckclan
Which cat are you trying out for: tussockpaw from craegclan
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: tussockpaw would be initially overwhelmed by the welcoming duckclan cats, but quickly adjusts and finds herself popular among the apprentices. since she's done training in craegclan, she'd be one of the more experienced apprentices and would be frequently asked to help others with their training. when cakekit, yeekit, and jugkit grow older they'll be good friends and will bond over their accessories.
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:24 am

Username (cs + site): LooneyLani
Clans: Moonclan, Misted, Everglades
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Everglades
Which cat are you trying out for: Petrelpatch (silver rain “jodis”)
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: wip

Which cat are you trying out for: Cairnstar (darkened shadow “vekel”)

Which cat are you trying out for: Mickie (chasing dreams “ardora”)

Which cat are you trying out for: Tigger (raven’s eye “tofi”)
Last edited by LooneyLani on Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:43 pm

Username (cs + site): bugbelly
    Clans: puddleclan, wheatclan, icicleclan
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: wheatclan
    Which cat are you trying out for: petrelpatch [petrelhop]
        The journey from Creagclan to Wheatclan would be hard on Petrelpatch. Soon after leaving her disbanding home, the feline would be captured by twolegs after accidentally stumbling into a trap in search of food. The medicine cat would be taken to a loud twoleg den full of other animals, trapped in a cage all by her lonesome. She would attempt to make conversation with the neighboring cats but would only be met with silence or annoyed hissing. During her time in the twoleg den, Petrelpatch would slowly become more hostile and cynical as the days ticked by, eventually even shedding her suffix and deciding to go by just Petrel. Just as Petrel is about to lose hope for escape, she would finally get her chance to escape the twoleg’s clutches. One morning a twoleg would accidentally forget to lock her cage after refilling her bowl, allowing Petrel to escape from the cage. After she escapes from the cage, she would quickly find an open window which she would use to escape from the den. Petrel would be overjoyed to escape, finally free from the horrible, noisy den. Soon after the escape the molly would find her way back into the wild, continuing her search for a new home. She would have another run-in with twolegs not too long into her travels, this time narrowly avoiding being captured by them once more. Fortunately for Petrel, soon after this second run in, she would come across a patrol of Wheatclan warriors, offering her shelter in their clan.

Petrel would quickly take the position of Wheatclan’s medicine cat, relieved to finally be back in her element. Along with the position, she would also take a new name of Petrelhop. The prickly shell she obtained during her travels would persist into her new clan, putting off a lot of her new clanmates. Despite her hesitation to make friends in her new clan, she would grow close with a pawful of her clanmates.

Petrelhop’s relationship with Feralstar would be rocky at first. The pair would butt heads a lot, the two barely being able to stand each other for more then a few minutes. But after seeing Petrelhop in action, the leader would grow a begrudging respect for her. After the period of initial dislike, the two realize they are much more similar then they first thought; this realization leads to the two developing a much friendlier bond. The two would tease each other relentlessly, making it appear to outsiders that the two still don’t like each other. Despite the teasing, the two know they would without hesitation kill for each other.

Lynxcry would be the first cat that Petrelhop would grow close to. Despite Petrelhop’s initial distrust of the warrior, she would quickly be drawn in by the warrior’s welcoming aura. The pair would start off in a lighthearted rivalry, constantly trying to one up each other. While they would get less competitive as they grew closer, the need to one up each other would always remain. Lynxcry would be one of the only cats that Petrelhop would trust enough to let down her shell in front of and Lynxcry would in turn trust the medicine cat enough to show off their more sensitive side.

Sleetsky would be the second cat that Petrelhop would befriend. In Sleetsky’s free time, when he wasn’t spending that time worrying about something, he would offer help to Petrolhop; she would begrudgingly accept this help. Petrelhop tries to push the tom away but Sleetsky is persistent in becoming friends with the prickly medicine cat. Eventually the two do end up bonding over the fact that they have trouble finding companions in their new clan. Petrelhop would view the tom as a younger brother of sorts, taking him under her wing.
    Username (cs + site): bugbelly
    Clans: puddleclan, wheatclan, icicleclan
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: wheatclan
    Which cat are you trying out for: tawnyflare
        wip,,
Last edited by tigerclaw on Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:49 pm

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950 (both)
Clans: HazeClan, IvyClan, Crossroad Demons, and Sahra Kingdom
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: IvyClan
Which cat are you trying out for: Snowden and Ingjred (names will remain the same)
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: Snowden and Ingjred will make the long journey to IvyClan, getting caught and tangled in the thick ivy that covers the forest practically from head to toe. The pair will be found by Barkburr's patrol. Both Snowden and Ingjred will be weak from being trapped in the ivy for a few days, but both still fighting to survive. Impressed by their strong will and seeing the blaze of determination shinning brightly in their eyes, Barkburr eventually takes the pair to meet with Snailstar. The deputy makes it clear that he feels the pair have already taken a test by making it through being trapped where as many seem to perish. Snailstar herself would also be impressed by this and allow the duo to stay with out having to go take the true test of IvyClan. Snowden would be taken under Barkburr's wing, quickly catching onto the roll of an assassin while Ingjred is whisked away to the nursery in hopes of bringing strong kits into the clan. Snowden will quickly climb the ranks and become one of Snailstar and Barkburr's most trusted cats. Ingjred will also climb those ranks after giving birth. The four cats basically becoming the ultimate power couples.
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:10 pm

───────────────────────────────── CREAGCLAN ─────────────────────────────────

[in order of most to least wanted, if won]

Username: nio
    Clans: RyeClan
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: RyeClan
    Which cat are you trying out for: Snowden (Snowtuft)
    How will this cat fit into your Clan?: RyeClan is a very family orientated clan, where mothers, father and kits are tightly protected and well looked after. Snowtuft's powers, of reducing the chance of death or complications during the kitting would be incredibly useful and plot-relevent for the clan. He would join the clan as a nurser, a permanent resident in the nursery. They look after the queens and kits, and are highly respected members of the clan.

Which cat are you trying out for: Ingjerd (Ingjerdfrost)
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: She will bring more cats and life into the clan. She will be held highly among the ranks, as a nurser. Eventually she'll become a guard, once her kits have grown, but for now she'll reside amongst her mate and the other nursers of RyeClan. The nursery is currently incredibly full, and needs more hands paws on deck. Ingjerdfrost and her mate will fit nicely into the matriarchal clan, and their roles will be very important!

Which cat are you trying out for: Liev (Wheatfur)
    How will this cat fit into your Clan?: Wheatfur will be a guard, full of bravery and strength to protect his family. His fur blends in well with the wheat fields, and he'll become a important part of protecting the clan on border patrols.

Which cat are you trying out for: Marion (Shrikespot)
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: Shrikespot will join the clan with her mate and kits. She'll have a good feeling inside, about a better life for her family. She'll be able to watch her kits train under the very best of RyeClan's senior warriors, Cottonwhisker and Dogclaw.

Which cat are you trying out for: Solveig (Solveigpaw)
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: Solveigpaw will at first be mistaken as a prophecy cat, being grey and white. She'll become very close friends with Beepaw because of this. Beepaw, who's seeking out her fellow prophecy cats, won't know for a while that Solveigpaw isn't one of them... but by the time she does, the two will become inseparable friends. Beepaw will end up bringing her best friend along for prophecy quests despite this. Solveigpaw will train under Cottonwhisker.

Which cat are you trying out for: Finn (Finnpaw)
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: Finnpaw will be blissfully unaware of his sister's dramas, and spend most of his time helping the clan's medicine cat, collecting herbs. His mentor, Dogclaw, will keep trying to train his apprentice, despite his obvious interest in herbs. Finnpaw will enjoy his training, but eventually become the clan's first medicine cat apprentice! Carrottuft will be over-the-moon to finally have one.

Which cat are you trying out for: Amberstreak (Vixenflare)

Which cat are you trying out for: Finchpaw

Which cat are you trying out for: Robinpaw (Oriolepaw)

Which cat are you trying out for: Foxpaw

wip!
Last edited by nio on Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:49 am

I put them in order of preference if I were to win one c:

Username (cs + site): Kazin
    Clans: ChaosClan, Nox Invictus, Sky Valley
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: ChaosClan
    Which cat are you trying out for: Aukswipe

Aukswipe will be a charismatic leader from the get-go, arriving to ChaosClan as they are preparing to move their camp to somewhere more secluded from Twolegs. Having traveled a fair distance from CreagClan, Aukswipe will be quick to offer suggestions on where the clan can move to, and be completely understanding to some that may not want to move; after all, it wasn't as if he truly wanted his clan to disband. He has a lot of advice to give, though he truly helps Riverecho, who has a hard time leaving the territory behind because of all the memories she has with her previous mate there. She believes that leaving the territory behind means leaving him behind, though Aukswipe is able to give her a shoulder to lean on and offer his own advice about her situation. The two will become very close, though it is undetermined if they would eventually become mates, they would at the very least be very good friends for each other.

Which cat are you trying out for: Sugar [renamed Sugarstrike]

A fierce fighter, and fiercely loyal to those she considers her friends, Sugar doesn't often show her emotions beyond being surly or sullen. A lot of the ChaosClan cats end up wondering why she even wanted to join in the first place, as she seems to enjoy being a loner more than being a part of her new clan, but most of them don't see the friendship she struck up with Lyrescreech, Loonwhistle, Mockingbirdcry, and Blackbirdshriek. The brothers were adventuring on ChaosClan territory when they saw Sugar, and they were quick to befriend her rather than chase her away as other ChaosClan cats would have done. She has a tough exterior, one that the brothers found very hard to crack, but Sugar kept coming back to visit with the strange cats. She found herself drawn to them, friends that she never expected to have. It takes less than a moon for the four brothers to tell Sugar that they think of her as their sister, and that they want her to join their clan as family. Their mother, Songbirdstar, is quick to accept Sugar as a part of the clan, offering her the name Sugarstrike.

Through the passing moons, Sugarstrike begins to let down her guard more, particularly around her 'brothers.' She shares laughs, adventures, and mischief with them all, obtaining a family that she wasn't even looking for. They tease her as brothers do, and the five of them can laugh and joke. Starlingblink, the boys' father, accepts Sugarstrike easily, offering dad jokes and fatherly advice whenever she needs it. Family is where you find it, Sugarstrike realizes, and she loves her new family -- enough to never want to leave ChaosClan.

Which cat are you trying out for: Mallowbrook [renamed Azaleabrook]

It can be hard to move into a new clan, especially one as big as ChaosClan. While Mallowbrook would be quick to accept a new name, she wouldn't be quick to find friends, unsure of how exactly she could find her place among a clan this big. Remaining on the outside of the hustle and bustle of the clan, especially as they all prepare to make a new life somewhere else, Azaleabrook would feel like an outsider for a few moons before a soft voice and easygoing smile brings her closer to ChaosClan's world. Acornspark would have noticed the shyer she-cat, and would introduce themself once they realize Azaleabrook is not having an easy time fitting in. Acornspark knows that feeling all too well, still unsure if they have found themself a true spot among the clan. But Azaleabrook makes it easy to feel like they belong, and definitely makes it feel like they belong together. It isn't long after Acornspark introduces themself that Azaleabrook and Acornspark become mates, learning that they can help their clan together and build new friendships as long as they have each other to lean on. Azaleabrook would have a quiet life as a hunter, with Acornspark by her side as her best friend and partner for life.

Which cat are you trying out for: Gealagpaw (renamed Nuthatchpaw)

Gealagpaw was never one to tread carefully. He often was a doer, not a thinker, and it got him into some tough situations over the days he spent traveling from his disbanded clan. He has a very sensitive side, though he tries to hide his emotions, it doesn't often go well for him. When Gealagpaw travels into ChaosClan territory, he is met by a young apprentice named Ryepaw. Ryepaw is a thinker, quite the opposite of Gealagpaw, and at first it seems the two are not going to get along very well - but Ryepaw tells the newcomer to come back to ChaosClan, to put his life behind him, and to join them in the clan. Perhaps Ryepaw asked Gealagpaw out of loneliness, as most of the other apprentices their age had their littermates to hang with, while Ryepaw themself had no littermates inside of ChaosClan. But most of all, the other apprentice intrigued Ryepaw. They wanted to see why Gealagpaw did what he did, how he could just jump into situations without thinking. It was an unusual experience for Ryepaw, who carefully thought about every decision they made.

As Gealagpaw becomes Nuthatchpaw, he and Ryepaw talk endlessly about their experiences in different clans, the advice they have for each other, and why they do what they do. They remain friends for a long time, closer than anyone would have ever suspected they be to each other. They are a force to be reckoned with together.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sharpie's CreagClan Readopt Entries

Postby chaotic creativity » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:36 am

CREAGCLAN
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    username (cs & site): sharpiesandhamilton
    clans: chessclan, katter av den frosne øya, aviaryclan, the order of the hyena
    name of the clan your cat/group is going to: chessclan
    which cat/group are you trying out for?: ploverfur (caribounose) & unnamed kit (igneouskit)
    how will this/these cat(s) fit into your clan?:
      when creagclan disbanded, ploverfur was left with a son that was not even old enough to open his eyes. in fact, this son was so young that he didn't even have a name. ploverfur had been ecstatic when alina dropped off the sole kit, but his spirits dipped dangerously low when the clan abruptly disbanded less than a sunrise later. he didn't know what to do as there were no currently nursing queens he could follow, so he bounced from loner to loner until he realized he needed another clan. he didn't want fate to repeat itself, so he listened for rumors of a large clan that had been around for many seasons. word finally reached the father of chessclan, and he set his eyes on the mountains in the distance. it was a hard journey on both father and son, but they ultimately settled into the clan. ploverfur was still unable to provide food for his son, so the newly named igneouskit spent his feeding time at ramurefrost's belly. ploverfur took the name of caribounose, but he elected to stay as a mère. when the clan accepted this, rookstar took it as a sign to change the name of the rank to caretaker. caribounose spent many moons in the nursery, and even chose to stay once his son became an apprenti. he had grown close with the other caretakers and realized that caring for kits was a true joy in his life. igneouspaw respected his father's decision, and caribounose spent the rest of his days surrounded by the warm scent of the nursery.
      as for igneouskit, all he ever knew was chessclan. by the time he could fully open his eyes and toddle about, he was in the clan's nursery. he fed at ramurefrost's belly alongside pumakit and lionkit, and the three became as thick as thieves. they were informally coined the "trio of terror" as they were always getting into mischief. when caribounose chose to permanently become a caretaker, igneouspaw was ecstatic for his father. he knew his father was happy, so he felt no ill will towards him. ramurefrost grew to be a motherly figure in his life, and pumakit and lionkit were as close to siblings as the tom ever had. even when igneouskit became igneous-shadow, and settled down with a cat to begin raising a family, pumastone and liontuft were still his best friends. the trio never grew apart, and igneous-shadow, pumastone, and liontuft raised their own families together.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:11 am, edited 6 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me