[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby chaotic creativity » Fri May 07, 2021 9:02 am

Username (cs + site): sharpiesandhamilton
    Clans: chessclan, katter av den frosne øya, aviaryclan, the order of the hyena
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: katter av den frosne øya
    Which group are you trying out for: group 001
      Reedface — Capelinfin
      Mudpatch — Wolverinedapple
      Leafpaw — Murrepaw (Murreberry)
      Sparrowpaw — Dunlinpaw (Dunlindew)
      Larkpaw — Brantpaw (Brantstorm)
      Robinpaw — Sanderlingpaw (Sanderlingmist)
    How will this group fit into your Clan?:
    mistclan deteriorated slowly but steadily, and mudpatch feared for the future of the clan. she gathered her family close as they left, not letting a single member of their party out of her sight. "it took so long for your father and i to grow as close as we are, so i will not risk a single claw!" she meowed, narrowing her eyes as she draped her tail across reedface's flank. the family began their trek, reedface and mudpatch caring for their kits as if they were still only three or four moons old. the family grew close during their journey, sleeping in one nest and never leaving the others' sides. their travels took them far, the temperature steadily dropping lower and lower as the ground began to be covered in snow no matter the time of day.
    the snow was falling lightly the moment they crossed the scent markers. "be careful, we've entered another clan's territory. i've heard of these northern cats, and their style of life may be one we'd like to try," mudpatch warned. her four kits listened intently and stayed even closer as they followed the trail of scents to a small hollow. a beautiful silver and ginger molly was shrieking commands as her warriors flung themselves at each other. these cats were sparing no blows, and mudpatch quickly forced her kits behind her. "is your way of life one of constant battle?" she called as a greeting, and reedface quickly tried to quieten his mate. the sparring cats turned sharply towards the intruders, teeth and claws bared.
    the leader quickly stepped between her warriors and the family, and she interrogated the cats. as mudpatch and reedface revealed their pasts, moosestar ultimately invited them to join. mudpatch pulled reedface aside and deliberated before offering an ultimatum. "we will fight in your battle and join your clan, but our kits will not fight. they are too young," mudpatch pleaded, and her kits quickly chorused their complaints. the mother cared deeply for her family, but moosestar ultimately agreed to the molly's terms. the family shed their names, becoming capelinfin, wolverinedapple, murrepaw, dunlinpaw, brantpaw, and sanderlingpaw.
    the battle was harsh, capelinfin and wolverinedapple fighting bravely while they placed themselves between the attackers and their kits. capelinfin stayed separate from the clan, only close with his mate and kits. he was one of the fiercest warriors, though wolverinedapple was one of the most social. cloudeddawn and borealrust were her best friends. murrepaw, dunlinpaw, brantpaw, and sanderlingpaw stayed as a close group of friends, only permitting erminepaw and cariboupaw into their close group. they grew up quickly, seeing the battle that troubled even the oldest warriors in the clan. they still lived their life to the fullest, not caring even if they worried late at night that they would be forced to give up this life in the same way they had had to give up their first clan.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Fri May 07, 2021 3:04 pm

Username (cs + site): bmkmb
Clans: CascadeClan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: CascadeClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for:
Group 006. - Family
    Chervilpatch (Copsewhistle)
    Suncatch (Cinderbright)
    Lightfur (Ambientdawn)
    Shadowstep (Crescentskulk)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:

Chervilpatch, ever the matriarch, ushers her kittens forward. Two moons old or twenty-seven, the three felines belong to her. She will guard them with her life, not that it's that large of a sacrifice. Chervilpatch is old already. She won't last much longer, clan or not. (If she's honest about it, she wants to rise. She can't wait to see her mate again. But not until she finds a clan; she refuses to leave her kits alone to grieve.)

She worries for Suncatch, the soft-spoken molly who wears her heart on her flank. She worries for Lightfur, the bold tomcat who enjoys too much provoking his sister. She worries for Shadowstep, the one who fades into the shadows just as his name inadvertently implies...

And then a yell interrupts her train of thoughts.

They've crossed into unfamiliar territory. She only hopes that the nearby clan isn't hostile.

"Halt!" a black cat snarls. "Go back where you came from, rats."

Chervilpatch bites back her half-formed retort when another warrior shoves the first forcefully. "Ignore him," the brown-furred feline advises. "You smell of otherclan—what brings you to Cascade lands?"

"I seek refuge for myself and my kin," Chervilpatch discloses.

"Can you hunt?"

Her fur bristles, taking offense. Of course she can hunt! Mollies don't exist for the sole purpose of reproducing. "Yes," she says serenely instead. "We all hunt in the mist."

And so it goes:

Chervilpatch serves as a prey-catcher until Silverstar exiles her to the Hollows lest the elder injure herself. Silverstar has never met such a motivated molly before—she's not sure whether to be impressed or terrified.

Suncatch finally, finally finds herself a mate. It's the first lesbian pair that the Cascade's ever seen, but they don't make a fuss about it, much to Chervilpatch's surprise.

Lightfur befriends Basmatiswerve, Castedbreak, and Obloquymoth—three of the most accomplished hunters in the clan. Their superior experience tones down his brashness. He starts less fights; although it's a change for the better, Chervilpatch thinks she might miss bailing him out of trouble.

Shadowstep fades into the shadows, silently carrying out his duty day by day. Chervilpatch worries for her youngest son, then three mollies approach him, cautiously easing him out of his quiet shell. He smiles at them—soft, quick, ghostly smiles, but smiles nonetheless—Chervilpatch stops worrying.

All three of her kits are content, so Chervilpatch is, too. They're where they need to be. This is their new home—hopefully, the only other one they'll need.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

readopt entries

Postby eagle, » Sat May 08, 2021 4:25 pm

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: highgarden, quickclan, eventide, evergreen park
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: highgarden
Which group are you trying out for: gladesun
How will this group fit into your Clan?: gladesun always felt a pull towards saving other cats and treating wounds. he never felt comfortable with or suited for the life of a warrior and the demands that such a role would require if he was to perform well. as such, gladesun felt perfectly suited for the role of a medicine cat, where he would be able to serve his clan without diminishing his morals. by finding guidance from camberpool and starclan, gladesun swore that he would never waver and that he would never let his clanmates down. still, there was nothing that would ever prepare him for shadowstar's cruelty and the ways that mistclan's leader treated his clan. gladesun found himself at an impasse: how could he be the best medicine cat for his clan when his leader didn't believe in starclan and went against the needs of his cats? how could gladesun find a remedy for a clan so sick in the depths of its heart? these were questions that would coninue to nag gladesun while he watched mistclan fall further and further into disarray. but his committment and dedication to healing, alongside his loyalty to camberpool, kept gladesun in mistclan until the end, when a starry cat came to him in a dream with a vision of a clan faraway and in need of his help.
in highgarden, gladesun will be welcomed as an herbalist when the clan is in desperate need of as many healers as they can find. the war with rogues has taken a toll on the clan, and gladesun will be called on for his healing expertise as well as his deep connection with spirits, which currently is lacking guidance in the clan. there are several cats in highgarden with the ability to hear and dreamwalk with spirits, able to see sights that others cannot, and gladesun will be able to offer his own insights that the other highgarden herbalists are currently unaware of. because of his deep connection to the gods and starclan, gladesun will be selected as the mentor to highgarden's next herbalist.
while gladesun would continue to stay far out of the line of battle, as much as he can during the war with the rogues, gladesun will be an important figure in highgarden's camp to keep the kits and wilted safe and protected while also caring for the injured. his first moons in highgarden will not be easy by any means, but they will harden gladesun to work harder and to strive to be better, in memory of mistclan and camberpool's strength, which never leaves his mind. gladesun aspires to make sure that highgarden stays together where mistclan fell and to maintain its connection to their ancestors, no matter if they believe in starclan or their own gods.

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: highgarden, quickclan, eventide, evergreen park
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: highgarden
Which group are you trying out for: flickerpaw (dawnpaw - dawnflicker)
How will this group fit into your Clan?: without any family in or outside of mistclan, flickerpaw was extremely hesitant to leave the only home she had ever known, even as it became to crumble around her. over her moons in mistclan, she heard and saw much of shadowstar's dismissal and poor treatment of the rest of the clan, but she had neglected to take it much to heart. she was too young at the time, she was, perhaps a little too naïve and willing to believe that all cats were good cats, especially when they offered her shelter, a kind mentor, and a large clan clan of friends. but, flickerpaw learned that good things don't last forever, and she grew to see that mistclan could not be her home forever. instead, she hung on as long as she could until, at last, all hope was lost and flickerpaw fled the clan she wanted so sorely to believe in. ultimately, flickerpaw found herself in highgarden's territory, where she was welcomed warmly into its ranks with a new name, dawnpaw.
in highgarden, dawnpaw will be faced with further disillusionment as she discovers that highgarden is much more than just a simple paradise. despite the close bonds she will forge with other thorns, such as dovepaw and goshawkpaw, she will find herself in the middle of an intense and bitter war between her new clan and a group of hardened rogues who wish to claim highgarden territory and weaken the clan in revenge for a history of past events. dawnpaw will struggle out of fear lingering from mistclan's unfortunate, and the desire to protect her new friends who quickly become like a family to her.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vaporeon03 » Sun May 09, 2021 4:58 am

Username (cs + site): Vaporeon03, Talis (site)
Clans: RisingClan, LyricClan (site)
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: LyricClan
Which group are you trying out for: Group 002, Blizzardear (Snowblindsoar), Mossfur (Messcurl), Lilypaw (Controlscore), Horsepaw (Silentscore), Frogpaw (Heartscore), Cloudpaw (Flyscore)
How will this group fit into your Clan?:
After leaving MistClan, the group wandered the lands. Mossfur began hearing weird songs and began asking the other cats to follow her. They found the rainforest, and subsequently, the Marblesong Flower. They also succeeded in giving the protective Claritysong a shock when they appeared. Thanks to the Flower, Claritysong didn't attack the family.

Blizzardear was given the song Snowblind, becoming named Snowblindsoar. Mossfur was given I'm A Mess, becoming Messcurl. Lilypaw was given Lily, becoming Controlscore. Horsepaw was assigned Silent Scream, becoming Silentscore. Frogpaw was assigned Heart Attack, becoming Heartscore. And finally, Cloudpaw was assigned Fly Away, becoming Flyscore. Snowblindsoar and Messcurl became Tenors (Warrior equiv) while their kits became Basses (Apprenticd equiv). Nightmist became Controlscore's Mentor, Halftwist became Silentscore's Mentor, Claritysong mentored Flyscore, and Messcurl was allowed to mentor Heartscore.
She/Her | Cis Female | Straight Ally | Feel free to call me anything derived from "Vaporeon"!
Flight Rising | Toyhou.se | DeviantArt | ArtFight | Talis#3402 on Discord
CS time+8 hours
CAC RisingClan Archives & cats | LyricClan cats
Vaporeon03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Sun May 09, 2021 6:07 am

entries are now officially closed! i'll be going through everyone's tryouts shortly and DMing the winners of this first run before continuing the readopt.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ MistClan Readopt ]

Postby deimido » Sun May 09, 2021 7:10 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
MISTCLAN !!

GUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      1) have made a post on CAC within the past mwonth.
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
      3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
      4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ as group 001 (formally group 007) didn't get any finished entries, their writing comp will be extended for seven more days (may 8th to may 14th) whereas the rest of the clan will be fcfs! you can apply for the single group and take up to one fcfs cat.

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ those who won cats from the first run of the form tryouts are not allowed to take another cat or apply for another group.

(for the group application)
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which group are you trying out for:[/b]
      [b]How will this group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

(for a fcfs cat!)
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which cat would you like to adopt:[/b]
      [b]Codeword:[/b]how many letters are in the name of the cat you want to adopt

winning entries from the first round can be found here!

xxxGROUP 001 - PARENT & KIT
      ( Amberleaf is the mother of Pricklepaw; the father of her kit is unknown. )

Amberleaf, 35, molly - black mackerel cryptic torbie shorthair with low white and green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Pricklepaw, 13m, tom - ginger mackerel shorthair with copper eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, ww
      other notes: knows 4/4 skills: swimming, combat, climbing, hunting.

xxxADULTS
      Shadowstar, 104m, tom - black tortoiseshell shorthair with orange eyes; sterile. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: LL, BB, XXY, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Gatorclaw, 70m, tom - ginger broken mackerel shorthair with yellow eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, DD, AA, McMc, Spsp, CC, ww

Skyear, 49m, tom - gray ticked bicolor with copper eyes. | colored by Simonpet
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, AA, McMc, TaTa, CC, Wsw

Lichenfang, 49m, tom - black ticked torbie shorthair; sterile. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: LL, BB, XXY, DD, AA, McMc, Tata, CC, Wsw

Camberpool, 44m, tom - black mackerel shorthair with medium white and green eyes; paralyzed from the waist down. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw
      other notes: originally a member of GarrisonClan, and later the Kingdom of Shadowed Bones.
      ( can join as a medicine cat if don't have a med yet or if you have 51+ cats in your clan. )

-- taken by ponz (DriftClan)

Willowcry, 43m, molly - solid gray shorthair. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Wrengaze, 38m, molly - black ticked bicolor mediumhair with green eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, TaTa, CC, Wsw

Hickoryclaw, 29m, molly - gray mackerel tabby with copper eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, AA, McMc, CC, ww

-- taken by inky. (JackalClan)

Hummingsong, 18m, molly - chocolate mackerel shorthair with high white and yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, bb, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, WsWs

-- taken by LooneyLani (MoonClan)

xxxAPPRENTICES
      Ashpaw, 9m, molly - longhaired black smoke. | colored by frankie (dup)
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, II, CC, ww
      other notes: knows 1/4 skills: combat.

-- taken by Bugbelly (WheatClan)
Last edited by deimido on Sun May 09, 2021 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun May 09, 2021 7:13 am

Username (cs + site): Inky
Clans: bear raven jackal breeze
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: jackal
Which cat would you like to adopt: Hickoryclaw —> Hickory Claw
Codeword: 11
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Sun May 09, 2021 7:13 am

Username (cs + site): bugbelly
Clans: wheatclan , puddleclan , icicleclan
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: wheatclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: ashpaw (tbd)
Codeword: 6
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponz » Sun May 09, 2021 7:35 am

Username (cs + site): ponz
Clans: SpruceClan, Golden Kingdom, DriftClan
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: DriftClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Camberpool (rename tbd)
Codeword: 10
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Sun May 09, 2021 12:29 pm

Username (cs + site): Looneylani