[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby Kazin » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:37 pm

Username (cs + site): Kazin
Clans: ChaosClan, Nox Invictus, SolarClan
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: SolarClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Pebblesplash
Codeword: 12

Username (cs + site): Kazin
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: SolarClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: 06 - Fireblaze, Fuzzyheart, Pipistrellekit, Degukit (would rename Fuzzyheart to Tallshadow and Pipistrellekit to Anolekit).
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:

The two adults would get along with Cypressgrowl, as all of them would be new to the clan. Cypressgrowl and Fireblaze would hit it off right away, joking around and having a great time getting under Solarstar’s skin - especially because they feel the tom is too uptight most of the time. Solarstar would be indifferent towards them, but would recognize Fuzzyheart’s protectiveness as an asset to his clan. Cloudpounce would scoff at them, jabbing at them about how they weren’t meant to join the clan, and it would be Degukit who proves him wrong by alerting the small but mighty clan to some danger on the horizon. The two kits are small, but already determined to become great warriors, which they would be. SolarClan does not see a lot of kits, so having them in the clan would also be a sign of great success for the relatively new clan, which Solarstar would take pride in.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:54 pm

Kazin wrote:Username (cs + site): Kazin
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: SolarClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Pebblesplash
Codeword: 12

approved!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ SwallowClan & DrownedClan Readopt ]

Postby deimido » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:55 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SWALLOWCLAN !!

GUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
      3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
      4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from these adopts.

↠ you must state which clan your cat(s) is/are going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ as entries for group 01, 03, 04, and 05 were either wips or weren't applied to at all, their writing comps will be extended for seven more days (june 28th to july 5th) whereas the rest of drownedclan will be fcfs! while you can apply for as many groups as you can (but can only win one), and claim up to one fcfs cat, please keep in mind that since one of these groups has more than five cats your fcfs cat will have to be added into your clan before the competition ends as you can only hold up to five cats from readopts and trades.

those who won cats from the second round of form tryouts are not allowed to take another cat or apply for another group.
      those who won cats from the first round of form tryouts are free to apply for another group and/or take a fcfs cat.

(for a group application)
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (note: this only counts cats you've received through past readopts and trades, event cats don't count. if you list five or more, you're automatically disqualified from adopting.)
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which group are you trying out for:[/b]
      [b]How will this group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

(for a fcfs cat!)
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (note: this only counts cats you've received through past readopts and trades, event cats don't count. if you list five or more, you're automatically disqualified from adopting.)
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which cat would you like to adopt:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
      [b]Codeword:[/b] how many letters are in the name of the cat you want to adopt

to find links to all of the second round's winning entries - look below!

xxxGROUP 01 - FAMILY
      ( Barkknot and Wheatfur are mates; their first litter being Hamsterkit. )

Wheatfur, 68m, molly - red ticked longhair with white mitts and green eyes. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXO, Dd, Aa, Tata, CC, Wsw
      other notes: bio mother of Fireblaze - found in Group 06 and two unnamed stillborn kits; adoptive mother of Pebblesplash of SolarClan (Kazin)

Barkknot, 67m, tom - cream mackerel shorthair with a white locket and dark-colored eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, dd, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Hamsterkit, 2m, tom - cream mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, dd, AA, McMc, tata, CC, ww

- given to Kazin (SolarClan) due to family connections

xxxGROUP 02 - FAMILY
      ( Freckleface and Moonshadow are mates; their first litter being being Pantherkit. )

Moonshadow, 65m, molly - black solid shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Freckleface, 57m, tom - black ticked persian shorthair with a white muzzle and yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, DD, Aa, mcmc, Tata, CC, Wsw
      other notes: son of Fawnthroat of HazeClan (NightWolf950)

Pantherkit, 3m, tom - black solid shorthair with kit-green (green) eyes. | colored by Katrione
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, DD, aa, McMc, Tata, CC, ww

- won by [kat] / House Phantasmic

xxxGROUP 03 - LARGE FAMILY
      ( Sycamorewhisker and Barleystorm are mates; their first litter being Sandpelt and Morningblaze, their second being Amberkit and Eucalyptuskit. )
      ( Sycarmorewhisker and Barleystorm had another kit in their first litter - Dandelionpaw, a deceased daughter from LilyClan (kaebedo) )

Sycamorewhisker, 60m, tom - blue solid bicolor shorthair with a scar across his nose ridge, and dark green eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
      other notes: originally from AsterClan (jouska.)

Barleystorm, 57m, molly - cream ticked cryptic tortie longhair with medium white and gold eyes. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXo, dd, Aa, McMc, Tata, CC, Wsw

Sandpelt, 30m, tom - cream mackerel shorthair with low white and yellow eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: Ll, BB, XOY, dd, Aa, McMc, tata, CC, Wsw

Morningblaze, 30m, molly - blue solid bicolor shorthair with green eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, Tata, CC, Wsw

Amberkit, 3m, (trans) molly - cream mackerel bicolor longhair with gold eyes. | colored by Katrione
      genotype: ll, BB, XOY, dd, Aa, McMc, tata, CC, Wsw

Eucalyptuskit, 3m, tom - blue solid bicolor shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by Katrione
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, dd, aa, McMc, tata, CC, WsWs

- won by Bugbelly / MintClan

xxxGROUP 04 - SIBLINGS
      ( Beetlewing and Specklefang are littermates; their parents are Silvershade and Badgerclaw from YewClan (macybird), and they have another littermate named Mintpaw, from CaveClan (tauriel.)

Beetlewing, 26m, tom - blue solid bicolor with dark green eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, aa, McMc, Spsp, ii, CC, Wsw

Specklefang, 26m, molly - black silver broken mackerel shorthair with gold eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, Dd, Aa, McMc, Spsp, Ii, CC, ww

-- won by eagle, / Highgarden

xxxGROUP 05 - SIBLINGS
      ( Smokebreath and Fogspark are littermates. )

Smokebreath, 49m, tom - blue colorpoint shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, aa, McMc, cscs, ww
      other notes: originally from IvyClan (Springtalon)

Fogspark, 49m, molly - blue colorpoint shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, cscs, ww
      other notes: originally from IvyClan (Springtalon)

- redistributed as blank slates.

xxxGROUP 06 - FAMILY
      ( Fireblaze and Fuzzyheart are mates; their first litter being Pipistrellekit and Degukit. )

Fireblaze, 21m, tom - red mackerel longhair with low white and hazel eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: ll, BB, XOY, Dd, Aa, McMc, tata, CC, Wsw
      other notes: bio son of Wheatfur (Group 001) and littermate to two unnamed and stillborn kittens; adoptive brother of Pebblesplash (Adults).

Fuzzyheart, 19m, molly - black solid longhair with yellow eyes. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww
      other notes: daughter of Leafstrike and Ravenfeather of SwallowClan, littermate of Ferretstrike (Adults).

Pipistrellekit (growth), 2m, molly - black solid tortoiseshell with hazel eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXo, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Degukit (growth), 2m, molly - black solid tortoiseshell with green eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXo, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww

- won by Kazin / SolarClan

xxxADULTS
      Brambleburr, 60m, molly - black mackerel torbie longhair with low white and yellow eyes. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

- taken by ponz / Golden Kingdom

Smokestar, 47m, tom - blue sepia lynx point shorthair with low white, a severe facial scar, and one working blue eye. | colored by Katrione, facial scar by Grey_Hoodie
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, AA, McMc, cbcb, Wsw

- taken by LooneyLani / MoonClan

Banyan, 28m, tom - black bengal shorthair with a white muzzle and green eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, SpSp, BmBm, CC, Wsw

- taken by Bugbelly / WheatClan

Pebblesplash, 22m, tom - blue mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, AA, McMc, CC, ww
      other notes: adoptive son of Wheatfur, found in Group 01; adoptive brother of Fireblaze, found in Group 06.

- won by Kazin / SolarClan

Iceflower, 22m, molly - seal colorpoint shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, cscs, ww

- taken by houndjaw / Loch Clan

DROWNEDCLAN !!
      xxxADULTS
      Dandeliontail, 47m, molly (they/them) - ginger solid van shorthair with brown eyes. | colored by Dinolil1
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXO, DD, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

- redistributed as a blank slate.

Owlfeather, 40m, molly - black classic longhair with a white muzzle and green eyes. | colored by Dinolil1
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, mcmc, CC, Wsw

- redistributed as a blank slate.

Goshawkfur, 31m, molly - gray mackerel shorthair with dark green eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, AA, McMc, CC, ww
      other notes: originally from BeachClan (Vixxen.)

- taken by [kat] / VagaryClan

Tawnystorm, 27m, molly - black bengal with green eyes. | colored by Dinolil1
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, SpSp, BmBm, CC, ww
      other notes: originally from RainClan (Springtalon)

- won by sharklord / Riverside Refuge

Cuckoofoot, 25m, tom - blue ticked mediumhair with low white and green eyes. | colored by Dinolil1
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, dd, AA, McMc, Tata, CC, Wsw
      other notes: son of Swanstar of MoorClan (Dinolil1) and Sagestar of TumbleClan (Dinolil1); littermate to Craneheart of JinxClan (vampiress_fox)

- won by winter solstice. / SeaClan
Last edited by deimido on Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:27 am

Username (cs + site): winter solstice. / wintersolstice
      Clans: SeaClan, CloudClan, IceClan
      Name of the Clan your cat is going to: SeaClan
      Which cat would you like to adopt: Cuckoofoot (Stonewhisker)
      Codeword: 10
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:51 am

winter solstice. wrote:
      Username (cs + site): winter solstice. / wintersolstice
      Clans: SeaClan, CloudClan, IceClan
      Name of the Clan your cat is going to: SeaClan
      Which cat would you like to adopt: Cuckoofoot (Stonewhisker)
      Codeword: 10

approved!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:40 am

reminder that the second run of the swallowclan & drownedclan readopt ends tomorrow on june 28th at 12:00PM MST! any entries submitted after that time will be ignored.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:48 am

Username (cs + site): [kat]
Clans: vagaryclan/house phantasmic/kyanite keep
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: house phantasmic
Which group are you trying out for: group 2- moonshadow (moon shadow), freckleface (freckle face), pantherkit (panther)
How will this group fit into your Clan?: at first sun mask would be a bit wary of the new group joining her clan, as she would be a bit intimidated by moonshadow and freckleface's background and protective nature towards pantherkit. but she would recognize that they were only looking for a fresh start and a safe place to raise their son, so she would welcome them into the clan and rename them to moon shadow, freckle face, and panther in accordance with house phantasmic's naming standards. moon shadow and rugged peak would start off as sort of rivals, each trying to beat the other in various duties, but would eventually turn the rivalling friendly. freckle face and maple tail would become close right away, enjoying gossiping and sharing panther's caretaking, and maple tail would eventually take panther as her apprentice.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ] done

Postby tigerclaw » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:09 am

Username (cs + site): bugbelly
    Clans: wheatclan, puddleclan, mintclan
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: mintclan
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: 003 ─ sycamore, barley, sand, morning, amber & eucalyptus (sandpelt > sandscorch, eucalyptuskit > mosquitokit)
    sycamorewhisker and barleystorm would find a similar place within the newly formed Mintclan. Sycamore and Barley would be eager to establish their place, terrified to lose their home for a third time. This would lead to them throwing themselves into their warrior duties, working harder then they ever had before. This hard work would earn them a favorable place with Featherstar, the queen entrusting the pair with duties typically performed by a heir as well as accepting the wise advice they offered. Although all this hard working would have a downside as well, all this time spent working would leave little time to spend with their litter in the nursery. Amber and Mosquito would grow apart from their parents due to this, never fully reconnecting with them.

sandscorch would have trouble fitting into his new clan. Something about his new leader, Featherstar, just makes the warrior uneasy. The queen had been nothing but polite to him and his family since their arrival but something about her Sandscorch just can't shake. This distrust would result in Sandscorch questioning Featherstar's authority, earning him dislike from the queen. His family attempts to convince that his distrust was completely unfounded would fall on deaf ears; he knows somethings up and he is absolutely determined to make his family see the darkness that hangs over featherstar's head.

morningblaze, unlike her brother, would easily assimilate into the new clan. She would continue to perform her actions just as average warrior would, mostly keeping her head down and only socializing with her family members. Eventually though she would start to come out of her shell more, starting with comforting Featherstar after the death of her ex. This kind action would spark a friendship between Featherstar and this would bloom into Morning reaching out to her fellow clanmates. She would slowly gain more friends after this but Featherstar would continue to remain her closest friend.

amberkit and mosquitokit would quickly adjust to living in Mintclan. The pair would make friends with the other kit in the nursery, the three forming a tight-knit trio of friends as they grow together. Unfortunately, mosquitokit would drift from the two as he got older. His reasoning behind it being his desire to be a great and respected warrior like his parents, he was completed determined to achieve it and obviously he wouldn't have time for friends with all the training he needed to do to get it. Amberkit and Featherstar's kit would both be deeply saddened by Mosquito's drift but this would only push the two closer together.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:14 pm

the swallow + drowned readopt masterlist has been updated with round 02's winning entries! unfortunately i had to disqualify some entrants forms as they would've breached the 5 cat trading limit, but you're welcome to try applying again for the third, final round! if there are any cats left behind by the deadline, the adopt will be closed and all cats who weren't taken will be redistributed as blank slates rather than preexisting characters.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ] done

Postby tigerclaw » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:17 pm

Bugbelly wrote:
    Username (cs + site): bugbelly
    Clans: wheatclan, puddleclan, mintclan
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: mintclan
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: 003 ─ sycamore, barley, sand, morning, amber & eucalyptus (sandpelt > sandscorch, eucalyptuskit > mosquitokit)
    sycamorewhisker and barleystorm would find a similar place within the newly formed Mintclan. Sycamore and Barley would be eager to establish their place, terrified to lose their home for a third time. This would lead to them throwing themselves into their warrior duties, working harder then they ever had before. This hard work would earn them a favorable place with Featherstar, the queen entrusting the pair with duties typically performed by a heir as well as accepting the wise advice they offered. Although all this hard working would have a downside as well, all this time spent working would leave little time to spend with their litter in the nursery. Amber and Mosquito would grow apart from their parents due to this, never fully reconnecting with them.

sandscorch would have trouble fitting into his new clan. Something about his new leader, Featherstar, just makes the warrior uneasy. The queen had been nothing but polite to him and his family since their arrival but something about her Sandscorch just can't shake. This distrust would result in Sandscorch questioning Featherstar's authority, earning him dislike from the queen. His family attempts to convince that his distrust was completely unfounded would fall on deaf ears; he knows somethings up and he is absolutely determined to make his family see the darkness that hangs over featherstar's head.

morningblaze, unlike her brother, would easily assimilate into the new clan. She would continue to perform her actions just as average warrior would, mostly keeping her head down and only socializing with her family members. Eventually though she would start to come out of her shell more, starting with comforting Featherstar after the death of her ex. This kind action would spark a friendship between Featherstar and this would bloom into Morning reaching out to her fellow clanmates. She would slowly gain more friends after this but Featherstar would continue to remain her closest friend.

amberkit and mosquitokit would quickly adjust to living in Mintclan. The pair would make friends with the other kit in the nursery, the three forming a tight-knit trio of friends as they grow together. Unfortunately, mosquitokit would drift from the two as he got older. His reasoning behind it being his desire to be a great and respected warrior like his parents, he was completed determined to achieve it and obviously he wouldn't have time for friends with all the training he needed to do to get it. Amberkit and Featherstar's kit would both be deeply saddened by Mosquito's drift but this would only push the two closer together.

dont think i'll go over the 5 cat trading limit now so reposting c:
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me