[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby littleminicooper » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:11 am

Username (cs + site): littleminicooper
Clans: Truffleclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Truffleclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Aubyn Blanc (Ghostspirit)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: When Aubyn Blanc joined Truffleclan, a lot of the clan seemed scared by him. He was huge and full of scars. The queens hid their kits from him, making him feel as though he were an outcast. That is until Wolfsong set his eyes on the new warrior. The tan warrior was only three moons older than the newcomer. He too was a larger cat with a personality to drive anyone away. Peachmeadow was the first to notice her best friend hanging out with the new warrior, and she decided that if Wolfsong trusted this new cat, so would she. Quickly they became the three musketeers. Not one of them did anything alone and quickly the clan nicknamed them the triplets.
Oakstar decided to give the newcomer his warrior name, after proving his loyalty to the clan. He was renamed Ghostspirit.

Which cats or group are you trying out for: Diarra Tigerlily (Tiger)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Diarra Tigerlily wanted to start over after her last clan. She intended on going on as a rouge, never to follow the rules of clan life again. So when she came across Snowfall, she introduced herself as Tiger. Snowfall insisted that she spend the night in his camp, to recover before her long journey. In reality he wanted to keep a watch on a rouge that was wandering his territory, especially after the major attack on the clan. Tiger was hesitant to go, but she decided a warm bed and fresh meal would be nice. The molly realized Snowfall was keeping a watchful eye on her, and her fur bristled. She wasn't apart of the rouges who attacked this clan! She marched right up to Oakstar and practically jumped him, accusing the clan of being too distrustful. Oakstar had his best warriors keep guard on the she-cat.
Will become an enemies to lovers burn with Snowfall, clan learns to trust her eventually

Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 2 Nylla Swiftlight and Baako (Honeycomb and Squidkit)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:
This pair of siblings will be valuable members of Truffleclan. Honeycomb will become instant friends with Glasswhisker. The pair both have vibrant personalities. Both cats are energetic and easily distracted, keeping their conversations entertaining. Other cats weren't able to keep up with Glasswhisker, she's always here and then there and then somewhere else. But Honeycomb is just like that. She tries her best to watch after her younger brother but she's so scattered sometimes that she forgets a young kit needs constant care. Glasswhisker helps as much as she can. Squidkit soon becomes squidpaw. He and Cherrypaw bond over the loss of parents. The pair seem to never leave each others sides.

List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: None
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 1 Katai Lionblood and kit (Goldenwolf and Sagekit)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Fernstorm takes an interest in the single father who joined Truffleclan with a single kit. Although he two children are apprentices now, she spends days taking to him about the hardships of being a single parent.
Will turn into Fernstorm adopting Sagekit and Goldenwolf adopting Blizzardpaw and Pumpkinpaw

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:34 am

Username (cs + site): inky
Clans: tsg, jackal, breeze, blackmeadow
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: nightmask, beaversplash
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: the support group
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Oakface, Marigoldbreeze
Oakface and Marigoldbreeze had only one thing in mind when they were looking for their new clan: that they would be together. When Coot found them on patrol, they were skeptical, since Coot is not the brightest. But when they go to the camp and realized there were other cats with clan names, they felt at home. Wanting to prove their abilities, each took on a role. Oakface prides himself in being a good hunter. He offered himself up to be on each hunting patrol that went out. Marigoldbreeze, despite not having kits of her own, seemed to have a gift of raising the youngest members of the clan. She is a nursery maid, helping mothers who need a break by watching after the kits as they play. After a while, they become fully respected members of the support group
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:36 am

Username (cs + site): broken*
    Clans: celestial beings, scarabclan, yangclan, pocketclan
    List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none i believe.
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: scarabclan (site clan)
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: group 1 father and kit - katai kionblood & Unnamed. (katai lionblood will be renamed to simply lionblood. the unnamed kit will be renamed taipankit.)

katai lionblood has always been known as the type of tom who lives life knowing what his bloodline promises him, and that includes power and leadership. he lives by the mantra that its not arrogance if its true, although some of the cats around him would tend to disagree. he used to carry himself with his head held high and chest puffed out, an air of confidence and regality dripping off of him like a cloak, but everything changed when his clan of kishenzi mwezi fell. he had believed that his birth was a sign, signaling the rebirth of his clan, but things were never quite as easy as the plans we make in our dreams, are they? katai took it as a failure on his part that his clan fell apart, believing he must have angered the gods in some way, although he is unsure as to how or why. and so, when the few members of his clan decided to leave, he made the decision himself not to travel with any of them, save from his singular newborn daughter. she held great strength and might in her tiny body, but he knew it best to give her a name that would not link to his lineage, were anything to happen to them; he would keep his family name, but decided to name her taipan after the dangerous snakes whose venom was known to take down fully grown elephants. he may have given up all hope if not for her, knowing that her mother would likely never come to see them again, and that he was her only chance at life.

the pair wandered the plains of the savannah for so long he thought his paws would scrape off, the pads were so raw, and his strength was beginning to fail as he had to carry the little tortoiseshell in his maw, for she was far too young to make such a journey on her own paws. he stopped as often as he dared, but he knew that his kit needed milk from a nursing molly and soon if she was to have any chance at surviving. katai allowed himself to find rest underneath a large shrub as the grass beneath his paws turned to scorching hot sand, signaling his trip had lead him into the desert. he curled his body around the tiny kit in a protective stance, and without meaning to, allowed his eyes to drift shut; he was just so tired...

the amber tom found his fern green good eye snapping open at the sound of voices a mere hairs-leap away, and his entire body tensed, his ears pinning flat to his skull and his fur standing up on end as his tail swished violently. his stance unfortunately woke up his precious daughter, whose soft mewling cries clearly drew in the voices that he had heard, and for a heartbreat he dared not even breath. he watched as an angular gray face poked itself into his hiding place, a pair of bright red eyes shining as they took in the sight before them, and katai couldn't help the snarl that instinctively left his maw, every hair on his body telling him to protect his daughter. the oriental cat didn't so much as flinch however, and instead did something shocking; he chuckled and then gave katai a small, kind smile. "it's alright sir, i have no desire to harm your young. you're on my clan's territory however, and we caught your scent crossing the border so we followed it. would you mind coming out to talk to us? i assure you, my patrol bears no ill will." and without even waiting for a response, the grey tom pulled his head back from the shrub, allowing katai a moment to think.

had he truly crossed into another clan's territory without even scenting the borders? he cursed himself for being so foolish, but blamed it on the exhaustion his body felt from his travels. looking down as the mewling kit beside him, he knew this may be his best chance at safety for her, and so despite his better judgement, he pushed aside his pride as he gently picked his daughter up by the scruff and scuffled his way out into the open. his green eye widened at the large group of 9 or so cats that surrounded him, but he found some sort of comfort that they all held the same sort of scent, meaning they really were from the same clan. gently, he placed his daughter between his front paws as he sat up tall, shifting so that her small body was pressed against his in a final act of protection from the strangers, just in case. he felt their curious eyes all at once, but refused to look away from the initial tom with strange red eyes that had first come upon him; he seemed to be the one with power, calling the shots here.

"again, i assure you, we mean you no harm. my name is agavenectar, crown prince of scarabclan. these cats were on a border patrol with me; that is coyotegrin, sycamorefrost, splitsight, talonflame, rottingcactus, flintgaze, gilacrush, and algaestorm." only as the other tom introduced each member of his party did katai allow his gaze to briefly wander from each body to the next. "i am lionblood, and this is my daughter taipan. we come from a clan known as kishenzi mwezi, which recently has disbanded, leaving us alone. i have been on the move for days trying to find somewhere safe for my daughter; i fear she grows weak from lack of milk." he knew it was a risk to tell of their weakness, something he would never have done prior, but he felt this a necessary step if he were to gain these cats trust. of course, he left out that he had been the disbanded clan's leader, no need to stir up trouble so soon. the orientals red eyes softened as he looked down at little taipan. "we are sorry to hear of your clan. you are free to come with us; we will take you before my father the pharaoh for permission to join, but i would gladly vouch for you. your daughter deserves a good life. our shamans can look over her to ensure she is in good health." katai couldn't help the way his maw gaped open at this tom's offer to help him, a stranger, in such a profound and deep way.

it was at this moment that a hairless tom stepped forward, algaestorm he believed, to speak. "my mate jerboaleap is currently in the nursery with our daughter. i'm sure that she, or any of our other nursing-mothers, would be more than happy to take on your daughter. even prince agavenectar's sister crassulaflap is in the nursery with two kits of her own; surely there is room for your little taipan." the kindness of the offer was enough to shock the tom back to reality, and he quickly nodded his head, picking up his daughter in an effortless manner, although she still squealed at the sudden movement. "please, show me the way. taipan is my only concern." and with that, the patrol plus two made their way towards scarabclan's camp. it was a bit of a difficult journey to climb up the rocky cliff walls that lead into the oasis the clan called home, mainly because of how shaky katai's limbs were from exhaustion. somehow, this other father algaestorm managed to convince him to allow him to carry taipan over the walls, insisting he was more used to the climb and in better condition. it was only when he brought up katai's failing strength risking falling and hurting the kit that he allowed her to be transferred into the maw of the other tom.

once they touched down in the oasis, taipan was whirled away to the nursery, where a molly only a few moons older than himself immediately took the little kit in beside her own three kits (two by birth, and one already adopted). the shamans were called in to look over the kit almost instantly, but dared not separate her as she greedily drank from the nursing-mother's side. katai on the other hand was brought immediately before the pharaoh and queen, bonestar and thornstar, and with their son agavenectar vouching to mentor him in the ways of their clan, katai and his daughter were both made members that very day.

the next few weeks turned into moons, and they passed as a blur as katai shadowed agavenectar in his daily activities, learning the rules that scarabclan kept to, as well as where the borders were and the best hunting grounds. despite himself, he found himself opening up to the next pharaoh in ways he never would have imagine, even explaining to him the intricacies of his past and who he really was, even sharing his true full name. not once did judgement pass along the oriental tom's features, but instead he always showed patience and kindness as he listened. the pair became close friends, with katai able to offer an outside opinion about agavenectar's own troubled past and day to day concerns. they became buddies in confidante, in a way, and so it was a surprise to none but katai when the tom announced that katai would be his second when he took the throne from his father. aside from this all, katai also found himself growing close to apricotblossom, the sweet molly that had taken in his daughter as her own, despite already having three mouths to feed. he grew to love the molly, and began viewing her kits as his own, going so far as to allow them to call him father, since none of the three kits had a father of their own. katai learned that apricotblossom's mate had been killed shortly after she found out of her pregnancy, and they bonded again over their shared past tragedies. in time, katai asks apricotblossom if she would be his mate, explaining quickly that they are basically already a family with the way the kits interact with each other and them both, and he finds a true smile come to his face as the flame point purred, rubbing her head under his chin, and accepted as she explained that nothing would make her happier.

finally, life was right.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ White Stag Castle Readopt ]

Postby Frisco » Sun May 01, 2022 9:52 am

Username (cs + site): Frisco
Clans: Whiskered Away
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: -
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Whiskered Away
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Aubyn Blanc
Aubyn was adopted as a cute, fluffy white kitten into a rich family. He had gourmet food, a piano he liked to lie on while his master played and freedom to roam the large flower gardens. He liked all of that, but what he really enjoyed were encounters with stray cats. He would fight them whenever they would try to step onto his turf. He would fight dogs too. And soon, he started venturing out and intruding onto other territories just to pick a fight. He wanted power, but didn’t know what to do with it. With his scars and patches of torn out fur he didn’t fit his family’s idea of the perfect, exotic cat they wanted to have so he was given as an unwanted gift to one of the servants and quickly abandoned. He found his way into Whiskered Away. There he was surprised to find Rainstorm - a cat he used to know in the past. They were fairly equal in strength and often fought. Enemies, but they always held respect for each other’s strength. Now that they’re in the same clan they will have a chance to become friends and connect over their common interest. Or perhaps just keep fighting and wrecking havoc in the clan until one is determined the strongest cat in the clan. Aubyn will have a chance to be in a position of power and to discover what he wants to use it for.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ QuakeClan, Kishenzi Mwezi, WSC ] [ Round 2 / FCFS ]

Postby deimido » Tue May 10, 2022 7:10 pm

GUIDELINES
    ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
    1) have made a post on CAC within the past 31 days.
    2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
    3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
    4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only own one, and that clan must have had a post made in the past 31 days.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at - unless they have bio family in your clan, or were once in the same clan together from past readopts, in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ all genotypes must remain the same, please do not change them.

↠ you may take up to two individual cats; users who won cats from the writing prompt round are allowed to take fcfs cats so long as they haven't already won the max amount they could receive during the writing round (which was 2 groups or 2 cats).

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ all remaining groups that weren't applied for are now dispersed and will be able to be adopted individually along with the rest of the unclaimed cats! this first-come first-serve event will last for seven days (may 10th to may 17th), with the deadline being May 17th, 12:30 PM MST. any remaining cats by that time will either be sent to users with the closest family relations, or repossessed by CAC staff and and redistributed as blank slates.

Code: Select all
    [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
    [b]Clans:[/b]
    [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (automatically disqualified if five or more, remember this only counts cats you won from previous readopts or from trading)
    [b]Name of the Clan your cat is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which cat would you like to adopt:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
    [b]Codeword:[/b] how many family members does your cat have? (if none, how many letters are in your cat's name?)

if you'd like to see the winners of the writing round - their forms are linked here.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    QUAKECLAN !!

xxxADULTS
    Badgerclaw, 62 moons, tom - "black mackerel shorthair with fern green eyes." | colored by @selkirks, lineart by @H155
    Genotype: LL, XoY, Bb, Dd, Aa, Mcmc, Ccb, ww

- taken by Red weasel / GeminiClan

Vipereyes, 36 moons, molly - "solid black shorthair with corn-yellow eyes." | colored by @selkirks, lineart by @kaebedo
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, BB, Dd, aa, Mcmc, Tata, CC, ww

- taken by winter solstice. / SeaClan

Rainstar, 25 moons, tom - "ginger mackerel-and-white shorthair with bilbao-green eyes." | colored by @selkirks, lineart by @Chamrosh
    Genotype: LL, XOY, Bb, Dd, aa, Mcmc, Ccb, WsWs

- never adopted & placed into reuse.
KISHENZI MWEZI !!

xxxADULTS
    Nyalla Swiftlight, 26 moons, molly - "cream mackerel shorthair with pine glade eyes." | colored by @amethyst14, lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOXO, bb, dd, AA, McMc, CC, ww
    Family: older sister of Baako.

- taken by littleminicooper / TruffleClan

Aysi Cranecloud, 20 moons, nonbinary (amab) - "silver classic-with-white mediumhair with deco-green eyes." | colored by @amethyst14, lineart by @H155
    Genotype: Ll, XoY, Bb, Dd, Aa, mcmc, II, CC, Wsw

- taken by Red weasel / AuroraClan

xxxKITS
    Baako, 6 moons, tom - "blue mackerel shorthair with bud-green eyes." | colored by @amethyst14, lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoY, Bb, dd, AA, McMc, CC, ww
    Family: younger brother of Nyalla Swiftlight.

- taken by Kazin / ChaosClan
WHITE STAG CASTLE !!

xxxADULTS
    Caedemon Taudh, 35 moons, tom - black mackerel mediumhair with scars on the nose, shoulder, and flank - with amber eyes. | colored by @kaebedo, lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: Ll, XoY, Bb, Dd, AA, Mcmc, Ccs, ww
    Genotype: Nerissa Taudh's mate

- taken by Bluey, / BilberryClan

Nerissa Taudh, 30 moons, molly - "black calico shorthair with clay creek eyes." | colored by @inky., lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOXo, Bb, Dd, aa, mcmc, Ccs, WsWs
    Genotype: Caedemon Taudh's mate

- taken by Bluey, / BilberryClan
Last edited by deimido on Thu May 19, 2022 6:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Tue May 10, 2022 7:28 pm

Username (cs + site): LittleMiniCooper
Clans: truffleclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Tiger
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: truffleclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Nyalla Swiftlight (to be renamed)
Codeword: how many family members does your cat have? 1!

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluey, » Tue May 10, 2022 7:39 pm

Username (cs + site): bluey,
Clans: BilberryClan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: (automatically disqualified if five or more, remember this only counts cats you won from previous readopts or from trading) none
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: BilberryClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Caedemon Taudh (tbd)
Codeword: 1? or 13 if only counting biological

List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: (automatically disqualified if five or more, remember this only counts cats you won from previous readopts or from trading) none
Which cat would you like to adopt: Nerissa Taudh (tbd)
Codeword: 1? or 12 if only counting biological
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Tue May 10, 2022 8:48 pm

Username (cs + site): Red weasel
Clans:Auroraclan, Geminiclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: (automatically disqualified if five or more, remember this only counts cats you won from previous readopts or from trading) Leopardpaw
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Auroraclan
Which cat would you like to adopt:Aysi Cranecloud (Raincloud)
Codeword: how many family members does your cat have? (if none, how many letters are in your cat's name?) 14
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Wed May 11, 2022 9:13 am

littleminicooper wrote:Username (cs + site): LittleMiniCooper
Clans: truffleclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Tiger
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: truffleclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Nyalla Swiftlight (to be renamed)
Codeword: how many family members does your cat have? 1!

accepted! you can add her to truffleclan as soon as your next post.

Bluey, wrote:Username (cs + site): bluey,
Which cat would you like to adopt: Caedemon Taudh (tbd)
Codeword: 1? or 13 if only counting biological

Which cat would you like to adopt: Nerissa Taudh (tbd)
Codeword: 1? or 12 if only counting biological

accepted! you can add them to bilberryclan as soon as your next post.

Red weasel wrote:Username (cs + site): Red weasel
Clans:Auroraclan, Geminiclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: (automatically disqualified if five or more, remember this only counts cats you won from previous readopts or from trading) Leopardpaw
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Auroraclan
Which cat would you like to adopt:Aysi Cranecloud (Raincloud)
Codeword: how many family members does your cat have? (if none, how many letters are in your cat's name?) 14

accepted! you can add them to auroraclan as soon as your next post.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Wed May 11, 2022 12:06 pm

Username (cs + site): winter solstice. / wintersolstice
      Clans: SeaClan, CloudClan, IceClan, Legion of the Eternal Flame
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none, I think? I forget if I implemented Nightsong into IceClan or not, but if I haven't, Nightsong (1).
      Name of the Clan your cat is going to: SeaClan
      Which cat would you like to adopt: Vipereyes (Diverheart)
      Codeword: 9
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me