[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:31 am

username (cs + site): notwearingsocks
clans: totemclan, the esteemed
list of cats you haven't implemented into your clan(s) yet: none
name of the clan your cats or group is going to: totemclan
which cats or group are you trying out for: waxmelt (mousetail), candlepaw (monellopaw), woodpaw (marepaw)
how will these cats or group fit into your clan?:

mousetail, now waxmelt, didn't wear grief well; in the aftermath of his learning about the death of the majority of his offspring, he became reserved and hostile to most cats who attempted to console him. bitterness plagued him; why him? why his kits? resentment towards their other parent crept in, for not keeping their children safe, though guilt immediately flooded over as he realized he was thinking ill of the dead. he hadn't been particularly close to beachcomb, but there was a particular fondness that came with the knowledge that the children were shared between them. the only cats that could get through to waxmelt were monellopaw, now candlepaw, and marepaw, now woodpaw.

grief drove waxmelt and his two remaining children away from the clan. their journey was arduous, their paws calloused and weary by the time they joined totemclan, and waxmelt's sadness had not subsided. his kits urged him to talk to someone, anyone about his heartache, but the tom stoically refused until he found himself on a patrol with rubblemouse. rubblemouse, with his mute tongue and expressive chirps and purrs, was perhaps the best listener in totemclan - who better to talk to than to someone who will do nothing but listen? waxmelt didn't need advice; advice wouldn't bring back his children. a shoulder to lean on was what he needed, one that wouldn't try to constantly console him verbally, and rubblemouse fit the role without a moment of hesitation.

the toms spent many moons sitting alongside the lake's edge that bordered the totemclan camp, waxmelt murmuring stories of his kits' apprenticeships, or how delighted he'd been when he first found out he'd be a father, or how he'd met beachcomb. as his time in totemclan went on, waxmelt's stories strayed further and further from his grief, and he sat closer and closer to rubblemouse's side, their flanks pressed together and tails intertwined. waxmelt was beginning to heal, and as he did, his heart grew fonder and fonder of the quiet, speckled cat at his side.

candlepaw, after her warrior assessment, would go on to be given the name candleburn, for her passionate, fiery nature. she took swiftly to sharksmile, the former rogue kid with a story for every scar and a knack for getting into danger. candleburn, who matured into a larger molly, fell head over heels for the tall, lanky molly who took her city-sneaking every other night, who taught her how to run away from twoleg dogs in their gardens, who showed her the best places to steal prey from rogue group caches. exhilaration followed candleburn every moment she was with sharksmile; she was fairly certain she would kill for the molly, if the need arose. candleburn became sharksmile's protector, fending off rogues who attempted to thwart their pilfering, determined to protect her from collecting anymore scars.

woodpaw was the son who wished he could fly too close to the sun; the clumsy tomcat was more often at the top boughs of a tree than not, and he watched the sky for birds more often than he watched the ground for walking. he often found himself in the healers' den, drinking another brew from wizard or munching on herbs from fignewt. it was in one such visit that he met batpaw, the tomcat just younger than him who was studying under wizard.

and suddenly, woodpaw wasn't so upset that he was committed to bedrest in the healer den. he became more careless, looking for any excuse to go see batpaw. ("i twisted my paw while hunting," "i sprained my tail in the tree," "candleburn and i were wrestling and i tweaked my neck.")

woodpaw graduated to woodwick, and batpaw received his healer name soon thereafter. (which i haven't decided on yet shh) woodwick, in his elation after his warrior ceremony, paraded into the healers' den, purring up a storm and rubbing his cheeks against a surprise bat, who flushed immediately. they were perhaps the only cats in the clan who didn't know that the feelings were mutual; woodwick's visits to the healers' den became more frequent after that, but with far less injuries and far more trips to bring bat the most delicious prey woodwick could catch.
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:58 pm

Username (cs + site): chaotic creativity
    Clans: chessclan, outback runners, aviaryclan, order of the hyena
    List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: aviaryclan
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: group 001 (tawnyheart & wolftail)
    How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:

as it became clear that mistyclan's reign was coming to an end, tawnyheart leaned heavily on her mate for emotional support. this was the clan where they'd raised six magnificent kits, kits who were now old enough to strike out on their own should the worst happen. tawnyheart's heart was shredded at the idea of leaving her six little ones, who aren't so little anymore, behind, but it was also filled with pride to see them make their own decisions and seek out a better future for themselves. with wolftail's support, tawnyheart was able to leave with her head held high. the two struck out on their own, wondering what their next steps in life were going to be now that they were clanless and without their family. wolftail, ever the soft-hearted tom, vowed that they would adopt some younger kits or even have another litter of their own whenever they choose to settle down. tawnyheart began hearing whispers of a displaced clan traveling great distances in search of a new home, and she knew almost instantly that she needed to find them. not one to question his mate's decisions, wolftail was happy to follow once he saw the renewed vigor in her step.

tawnyheart eventually found a clan who seemed to have their sights set on the future yet their hearts left in the past. wolftail was anxious about joining such a clan, but tawnyheart convinced him that it was what they needed to do. it was discovered that this clan, aviaryclan, had recently lost their home and many of their clanmates to a devastating fire. tawnyheart and wolftail, able to sympathize with the loss, are able to offer their ears and shoulders to those too weary to carry on. they travel easily with the group, reaching new territories they'd never even dreamed of. tawnyheart's feeling of rightness eventually came to settle upon wolftail's mind as well, and he begrudgingly admitted that his mate was right. such an announcement shall never be forgotten by tawnyheart, and she will hold the claim near to her heart for the rest of her days. as the travels came to an end, and aviaryclan settled in its new home alongside adopting the name igneousclan, tawnyheart opened up about wanting to carry another litter of kits before she grew too old. the couple decided it was a grand idea once the clan was properly settled, and tawnyheart eagerly moved to the nursery to relive the joy she felt with her first litter.

wolftail continued to feel out of place for many moons, despite always having a spot by his ever-social mate's side, until he was assigned his first apprentice. now having something to dedicate his days and moons to, he came to truly appreciate how much effort goes into teaching the next generation. with tawnyheart content to hunt and patrol like normal, often following her new litter around until they complain, wolftail was able to embrace his newfound passion for teaching. the lingering sorrow of leaving their first litter behind slowly faded to a dull ache, but that was to be expected. they will always seek them out at gatherings, eager to share their new adventures and learn what they've been up to. even as the two cats grew too old to safely leave the camp, they refused to retire. it finally took the healer reaching out to the deputy on their behalf for the two to find new nests in the elders' den. once settled in, tawnyheart began to spend more and more time as a perpetual babysitter in the nursery. wolftail, unable to leave the young trainees alone, often sought them out to give tips and advice.

when a large monster attacked the camp, tawnyheart and wolftail valiantly fought against the beast to protect the younger cats. tawnyheart unfortunately lost her life in the attack, and wolftail was left to learn how to navigate the world without his mate by his side. he swears he can always feel her nearby, but many cats chalk it up to him being a crazy old elder. when the time came for wolftail, he passed peacefully in his sleep. cats even swear they can still see two starry silhouettes wandering about the camp, close enough that some even swear they share the same space.

Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: chessclan
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: fleetrunner (needlewhisker)

fleetrunner chose to ignore the signs of a clan crumbling, clinging to the hope that mistyclan might recover and become the home she'd grown to love. desperate to not be left completely alone in the world, she took to begging cats to stay when they tried to leave. she had little to no success, only delaying the inevitable. despite all of fleetrunner's devotion, she chose to leave before the image of mistyclan was ruined forever in her mind. she did not remain to see cats starving and begging for help, also stuck on the hope that mistyclan might recover. in fleetrunner's mind, mistyclan remains as a stoic and vast clan that many cats once called home. thinking of her home became a painful sore on her soul, and fleetrunner took to referring to herself simply as needle. by shedding her former name, she truly locked any and all memories of mistyclan from her mind.

needle, lost and confused, found herself entering a range of mountains that seemed to never end. even though she was able to find a plethora of small mammals, she began to grow hungrier by the day as the weather turned colder. without as much prey as she was used to, needle began losing weight and losing the healthy shine in her pelt. by the time she stumbled into a hidden valley, she was weak enough that she could barely stand. a trio of toms, who seemed to all be in a relationship with each other, found her barely able to walk after wearily traveling without sleeping the night prior. as she was ushered to their healers, she learned that she was now in the care of a clan named chessclan. worry began to gnaw at the edges of her mind, reminding her of how mistyclan slowly splintered before shattering. when she was healed, needle was offered the option to stay or go. the molly quickly refused, choosing to go on her way rather than face the potential breaking of another home.

as she reached the edge of the camp, she saw her rescuers looking after her sadly. the three toms, older than she by quite a few moons, had been constant visitors in the healers' den. they seemed almost fatherly, and she could see the sorrow in their gaze as they watched her decide to leave. she tried to move on, but a lump grew in her throat as she realized she hadn't thanked them for their kindness. after a quick conversation, needle realized that these three toms were slowly beginning to take a role in her life. she half-willingly chose to remain in chessclan. she took on the name needlewhisker and began attending patrols, but she remained quiet about her history as a clan cat. life seemed to be fine as she grew closer to the three toms, whose names were tourbillonpelt, béliercurl, and ram. they truly became father figures in her life, and she grew to love and be a sister to all of their kits.

as needlewhisker grew older, she settled more concretely into life in chessclan. she began making friends with the other cats close to her age, and she even began to develop feelings for a particularly special tom. girasolfade was one to constantly bring joy into her life, and she found herself longing for him when he wasn't near. by the time she realized, and resented her feelings, it was too late. she denied herself any action upon her feelings, pushing him away by telling herself it was for her own protection. she didn't want to be hurt again, and she believed she only had room for her adopted family. after some time of secluding herself, girasolfade confronted her. this was the tipping point, and she simply let go of her walls. she confided in girasolfade about everything, even reluctantly admitting her feelings for him. girasolfade comforted her, but he let her express her emotions in whatever way she wished to. the two became mates shortly after, and then welcomed a family of their own shortly after that. needlewhisker requested to change her name back to fleetrunner, but girasolfade told her that she did not need to embrace a past that she still felt hurt over.

Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: aviaryclan
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: group 003 (cypressclaw & flamepelt) > (juniperclaw & newtnose)

cypressclaw and flamepelt were taken aback when firepaw claimed to be old enough to go out on his own. cypressclaw, taken aback by her young son's brash decision, lowered herself to bickering with an apprentice. after demanding he leave with them, firepaw simply turned away. flamepelt felt his heart to be breaking while cypressclaw felt the sting of betrayal worming its way under her skin. the two left mistyclan that night, refusing to even say goodbye after the way their son had revolted. by the time they were far enough away that they couldn't even see the territory, cypressclaw collapsed into tears. she wished her son would follow them, but she had a deep-rooted feeling that she would never see him again.

the two began to wander, soon finding themselves in unfamiliar territory. the smell of burning char filled their noses, and they found a broken group of cats lingering at the edge of a smoldering forest. it didn't take much for them to realize that the clan had once called the ruined forest home. cypressclaw and flamepelt were quickly welcomed into their ranks, taking the names juniperclaw and newtnose, as they were able and willing to hunt for those too disheartened or injured to do so for themselves. the two felt like outsiders for the longest time, lingering on the edge of Clan as they were unable to share in the grief, but it all changed as aviarycaln settled into the new name of igneousclan. the two chose to not welcome another litter into this clan, still mourning the separation from their son. they worked hard and were devoted to the clan, and they even made a few friends of their own as the moons passed by.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:18 pm

Username (cs + site):
Clans: HazelClan, The Gladiators, SirenClan, GardenClan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none iirc
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: HazelClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Peachblossom (Kazuto)

Iolantha had just started calling her clanmates back to head home from patrol when a distantly familiar smell wafted towards her, freezing her in place. It was so many moons ago that she lived in Evanora's Reach, there's no way any of her old clanmates had found their way to HazelClan, right? Determined to find the cause of the scent, Iolantha scent the rest of her patrol home and began to trace the cause of her shock. And sure enough, Iolantha spotted a very familiar cream-and-white tabby tom not even a minute later. Laughing, in shock and incredulity, Iolantha padded closer, gaining the attention of the tom, who looked at her with just as much shock.

It was quiet for a moment before Iolantha stuttered, shocked, "Kazuto?"

The tom nodded, then quickly shook his head. "Yes, yeah... Iolantha? Is that actually you?"

Iolantha laughed once more, still quite not believing the situation. "How many moons has it been? My goodness."

Kazuto paused to think before shrugging. "No clue, but it feels like it's been ages. Are you living alone out here? Where are Featherdusk and Adiran? Oh, and your kits!"

The molly snorted, amused. "I'm living in a clan, actually. HazelClan, we're not far from the border right now," Iolantha smiled while thinking of her family. "Featherdusk, Adiran, and the kits are in HazelClan too. They're all warriors now, actually. All grown up."

The pair started walking towards HazelClan camp, Kazuto curious to see where his old clanmates are living, and Iolantha hoping her old rival would join the clan so she could tease him again.

Eventually, the duo arrived at camp, and Kazuto was greeted very happily by Adiran and Featherdusk, and then introduced to the trio's kits. Happy to be with familiar faces once more, Kazuto decided to stay in HazelClan. After a moon of keeping mostly to himself and his group of already-familiar cats, Kazuto started growing closer to Riverdancer, HazelClan's first healer, and the two later became mates.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:37 am

Username (cs + site): Red weasel
Clans: Geminiclan, Auroraclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: pride custom
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Geminiclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Fuzypelt (Coyoterain)

When the troupe she was with said they would leave her behind if she went to help the injured cat, she didn't realize they actually meant it. Never having been truly alone in the forest,panic began to set in. She hadn't thought her kindness would be punished, but as she stood alone, she wondered if anyone would;d find her, or if she would be able to find anyone else. Should she look for someone, or should she start. What id her companions came back, that they were just playing a cruel joke on her? She didn't know how long she stood there, before she heard a group of voices.

“I knew there was someone over here! I told you my nose is the best.”
“Yes, yes, we know you are amazing, and taking credit for the scent that I picked up.”
“Quiet down for a moment.”

Three forms came into view, a calico, an blue point, and a brown tabby. The claico started to charge froward, but was blocked by the blue point who snarled at the calico. “Are you insane? We don’t know if they’re even a threat!”

Coyoterain crouched down to the ground as fear spread over her. That cat just tried to attack her, and if the three attacked, she’d never be able to win the fight. The blue point leaned over to the tabby, whispering something Coyoterain couldn’t hear. The tabby agreed, and then headed towards Coyoterain. She tried to keep herself from shaking as tabby came to look down on her, a smile on their face.

“Hello! I’m Oakfrost, you seem like you might be lost, are you alright?”
“I-I was..l-left behind.” Oakfrost frowned, and for the first time Coyoterain dared to look up fully up at the other cats face. She was greeted by bright, beautiful blue eyes that shined down on her with a sympathetic gaze.
“We’re from a clan called Geminiclan, if you want, you can come with us, and stay as long as you need.”
“As long as I need?”

Coyoterain wasn’t sure how long that would be, but very quickly found herself at home in the clan. There were things she didn’t quite like, but there was one thing she could never leave. Oakfrost, the first cat to greet her, the first cat to be her friend here, the first that truly understood her. The admiration she had began to form into a love, a love she hoped she would find reciprocated.

Username (cs + site): Red weasel
Clans: Geminiclan, Auroraclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: pride custom
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Auroraclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Shadow (Spiritbreeze), Ashcloud

Spiritbreeze

Shadowsight was surpassed to see the tom in front of her, albeit in a more beat up shape than she remembered, but Glowpelt was certain, it was Spritbeeze, the tom who's family left to join an allied clan, the tom who once vied for her affection, the tom who had gone missing one day, the tom she assumed was dead. Standing right there before her.

Spiritbreeze as it turns out was surprised himself when he came home to hear news of her family, heading their own separate ways.He knew then that he needed to find her, and see if she and her kits were truly safe (Glowpelt was insulted at the implication he wouldn't look out for them).

The two struck up a nice chat, or what felt like a nice chat to him, unless another cat, named Sealcomet, arrived. He was clearly close to Shadowsight, and her children as well, and Spiritbreeze couldn’t help but find himself jealous, he has never truly let go of his feeling for Shadowsight. When he found the Tom also fancied Shadowsight his jealously morphed into competitiveness, and when the former kittypet met him toe to toe in competition for Shadowsights heart, he thought it was an easy fight. After all, he was much better at being a warrior.

But what Sealcomet lacked in survival, he made up in charm. He was kind, he was social, the grumpiest cats in the clan adored him. He spent much of his time in the nursery, (Spiritbreeze to a while to understand why Shadowsight hadn’t left the nursery in the first place). Still Spiritbreeze would not give up until Shadowsight made her pick, it after all her choice.

Shadowsight is toooottaaaalllly not aware they have feelings for her, and she’s definitely entertained by their rivalry and there’s fully no way at all that she’s feeling for both of them. Her mate is also absolutely not rooting for them in starclan

Ashcloud
Ashcloud loved playing with fire, and he hadn't been burned yet, but perhaps now he's met his match?

News spread to him that and old buddy of his, Windclaw, was in need of support, and he was neverone to let an old friend down, even if his friends goals were a little questionable. Besides, he very quickly found a reason to say, and her name was Gingerspring. Technically, Gingersping drives him up the wall, constantly having to be better than him. He probably drives her up the wall competing with him.

Though he had to admit it was fun, even if Windclaw complains that the two are wasting time. Gingerspring doesn’t see to actually care about Windclaws goals, and it does make him wonder if he should be following his friend so closely. It makes him wonder if Windclaw is really a friend at all. He was too far in to just walk out though, so for he plans to keep his eyes on as much as he can. And of course, he plans to truly best his new competition.
Last edited by Red weasel on Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:56 am

Username (cs + site): Phina D Wolf
Clans: Swift, Cavern, Scry
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: None
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Cavernclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 13

While then addition of four more kits to Cavernclan's already cramped nursery, Buntingbelly and Morninglight welcome Mothflutter with open arms. Bunting's kits are the same age as Moth's, and Morning's kits are only a moon younger, so they are all able to grow up together. Petalstar is..less than thrilled with the reduction of space for her kits, which are due next moon, but begrudgingly admits that it is nice to have an extra pair of eyes to watch the group, as kitten at any age are a pawful.

More than anything, Petalstar is rankled at the increasingly large number of mollies in the clan, which is thwarting her plan to have every cat have an assigned mate. She rather holds this against Mothflutter. Livèreshell thankfully does not share this grudge, and is more than helpful in helping Mothflutter find her feet in Cavernclan. With her rambunctious nature, the Molly quickly becomes fast friends with a rather large group, including Kano, Delta, Adia, Coalsmudge, Wildstripe, and, on occasion, Heraldflame. The group is already known for having a penchant for poor decisions, but Mothflutter's status as a mom is sobering to them all, and they try to be good honorary uncles and aunts to her kits. They fail most of the time, but they do try their best.

The one person in the clan that Mothflutter cannot STAND is Doesplash. Though both good natures cats, Mothflutter views Doesplash as too uppity to understand most other cats. In turn, Doesplash thinks that Mothflutter is crude and sometimes a little crass. Of course, both are a little bit right. After several moons the two have a blowout fight, sending the whole camp to a grinding halt. Sweetyam finally shuts them up by snapping, "If you two would stop looking at your differences, maybe you'd realize the reason you annoy each other so much is because you're the same freaking cat!" The two immediately took off to opposite ends of the camp, and avoided each other for several days. After that, and much coercing from their respective friend groups, they agreed to call it a truce. From here on, they are abut to understand each other much better, and over time end up being close friends.

Which cats or group are you trying out for: Ashcloud

Ashcloud is instantly a hot commodity in Cavernclan, with the lack of toms available. However, he is paired with Nightwhistle, who he soon discovers is a lesbian. This is obviously a little awkward for him at first, as they are in an assigned mateship. However, once it is explained that neither of them have to develop romantic feelings for each other, the two become fast friends. They quickly discover that they have similar tastes in mollies, AKA calicos and tortoiseshells who reject them to become mates with someone else, and spend hours reminiscing about unrequited love.

Ashcloud also quickly becomes friends with Kano, but tries to steer clear of the rest of his friend group. The two prefer to sit and chat instead of getting dragged into that group's insane antics. Kano and Ashcloud spend long hours talking about things like philosophy or ethics, which quickly dissuades other cats from interrupting them. Sometimes Delta will hang out to listen to them talk, but very quickly his eyes glazed over and he half falls asleep, curled next to his mate.

Which cats or group are you trying out for: Fleetrunner

Fleetrunner, while getting along very well with the older cats of the clan, frequently finds herself at odd with those her own age, especially Adia. Unfortunately for her, Fleetrunner is what Adia calls a "pick me", which isn't exactly an incorrect judgement. Fleetrunner's favorite thing in the whole world is attention for toms, especially ones who are considered taken. She especially wants the attention of Cricketmist and Heraldflame, both of whom already have assigned mates, with Adia being Heraldflame's. This of course is a massive cause of conflict, which Petalstar and Sweetyam have to manage constantly. This does not make her very popular with the younger members, especially the mollies.

Eventually, this spirals into her seeking attention from older toms, trying to hit on Ashwisp and Clovespeck, who do NOT take to this attention kindly. Livèreshell pulls her aside to talk, trying to explain the clan's assigned mateship system and that it's really not acceptable to intentionally try to harm relationships between assigned mates. At this, Fleetrunner breaks down, wailing that it's not fair that everyone else has a mate but her. With cavern's heavy female bias, not all mollies are able to be paired with toms at the moment, and Fleetrunner was unfortunate enough to be one of these mollies.

With a little prodding, Livèreshell is able to get the young Molly to explain that the reason she was so desperate to be chosen is that every one of her past crushes had chosen her best friend over her, and she was sick and tired of being the last choice of everyone. Livèreshell immediately gained a new adopted child, and over the next few moons helped her realize that attention isn't everything, and that bad attention is worse than no attention, even if it doesn't feel like it. Over time, she reconciles with the mollies and other cats her age, and is able to form a few fast friends.

Which cats or group are you trying out for: Cedarbranch

wip
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:43 pm

Username (cs + site): tauriel.
Clans: Caveclan
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Caveclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Heatherbreeze
Mistyclan’s disbandment had been hard, harder still was watching her clanmates leave one by one. Heatherbreeze had wandered that first day of leaving her clan in a daze, unsure what to do and stunned at the idea she’d no longer have her clanmates by her side. Her wandering took on a path of its own, leading her straight into Caveclan territory where a patrol found her. They took her to Morningstar and Cloudpool who took one look at the dazed cat before allowing her to rest for a while. A while turned into a few days and Heatherbreeze began to volunteer for patrols whenever she could and eventually, Morningstar offered her a place among Caveclan. Her first patrol had her accompanying Thymepool and Mistfall to check the clan’s southern border and turned out better than she could have ever hoped. Thymepool’s easy nature had Heatherbreeze feeling relaxed and content while she found Mistfall to be a great conversationalist and listener. The patrol seemed to go by in no time at all and when they got back, she shared fresh-kill with more of their clanmates. Willowtail and Poppypounce had such a close friendship and Heatherbreeze found herself out of breath from all the jokes they made. Heatherbreeze envied their closeness and eventually, that closeness developed with Mistfall. The calm, quiet molly was wonderful to talk to and Heatherbreeze found that she rather enjoyed teasing Mistfall about her not so little crush on Ashstrike. For her part, Mistfall was not shy about pointing out Heatherbreeze’s own feelings towards Stormfeather.
The handsome tom stayed by her side the entire evening after her first patrol, ensuring that she didn’t need anything and was included. Heatherbreeze had never met a cat like him, so respectful and attentive to her needs and even funnier than his sister. The next day, they went on patrol together and after that, the pair were inseparable. So much so that when Stormfeather was assigned his first apprentice, so was Heatherbreeze. It doesn’t take the pair long to become mates and for Heatherbreeze to announce her pregnancy.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:24 pm

Username (cs + site): bugbelly
      Clans: wheatclan, mintclan
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: wrenchirp & ivorysteeple [mint]
      Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: wheatclan
      Which cats or group are you trying out for: group 13 ─ mothflutter, veerykit, chickkit, splinterkit, snailkit [renames for splinter & chick tbd]

mothflutter would find fitting into wheatclan a seemingly impossible challenge to overcome. the molly already considered herself less then social, and paring that with the immense grief she felt over losing not only her home but also her mate lead to her coping in less then pleasant ways. she would shut out a majority of her new clanmates, too terrified to grow attached for fear of losing them. while she yearned for companionship, she mostly remained by her lonesome until a certain purple-eyed warrior entered the nursery. enamored not only by grapesnow's peculiar looks but also her intensely bright energy, mothflutter would push herself past her anxieties and strike up a conversation with her. the two hit it off in no time, quickly growing a tight bond between themselves. the queen would confide in her friend about her worries about her and her kits' life in wheatclan and the intense grief that struck her after losing asterflight. grapesnow would in turn confide about the guilt and fear she felt over the death of mousebranch, fully convinced that she had tried just a little harder the warrior would still be alive and being terrified of failing some cat like that again. with the hardship of working through these things alone lifted from the mollies' shoulders, they slowly, but surely, began to remedy their issues with the help of the other. grapesnow would encourage mothflutter to connect with her clanmates, silently cheering her from the sidelines. mothflutter, in turn, would help the warrior recognize that mousebranch's death was completely out of her control and she wasn't to blame for it. needless to say, neither mollies' families were very surprised when they announced their mateship.

the kits would their place within wheatclan quickly and with little trouble, too young to be effected much by the disbandment of mistyclan. they would find themselves in good company within the overflowing nursery, quickly growing especially close to the similarly-aged kits of nimbus and aaron. while chick, splinter, and snail mostly stuck to the kits similar in age to them, veerykit would make it her personal challenge to befriend the oldest kits in the nursery. while three of the four would shrug off her attempts, pecankit would find the molly to be good company. the two's bond would only strengthen as they grew up, becoming a nearly inseparable duo of terror once they become apprentices. splinterkit would quickly grow an intense interest in medicine, bugging pearseed or petrelhop with endless questions anytime either of them stopped by to check in on the nursery. needless to say, when the two approached him about becoming a healer apprentice, he was completely over the moon. snailkit would be hellbent to prove his worth to his new clan, pushing himself as intensely as he could. his determination would pay off not only in the form of receiving his warrior name early, but also receiving great respect and admiration in a relatively short amount of time from his fellow warriors. splinterkit would always look for ways to help out the queens when he could, a quirk of his that persisted throughout his life. despite how obvious it had been since the beginning, splinterkit found only find his calling as a permanent nursery helper quite a ways into his warriorship, after the birth of his auncle plummoth's kits.
Last edited by tigerclaw on Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:19 pm

Username (cs + site): Frisco (both)
Clans: Whiskered Away, Meowcraft
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: -
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Whiskered Away
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Featherstar (renamed Silverfeather)
Silverfeather has lived a fairly long and eventful life. She used to be a clan leader. She found herself a mate and they raised kits together. She cared for them and for her clan, always being the level-headed, responsible and protective parent and leader that she had to be. For years and years. Fulfilling expectations and duties, teaching, guiding.
Now she had noone that she had to take care of. All the responsibility of taking care of a clan was now on Northstar’s head and she was free to be a regular warrior. The thought entered her mind and for the first time in ages she felt… free. She could do whatever she wanted and the cats of Whiskered Away offered her plenty of opportunities to have fun. She learned about fur fashion from Kiara and Bixley, went on patrol with Aristaeus and studied new fighting techniques. She even went on a train ride with Briston, which was terrifying and she’ll never do it again. She didn’t look for trouble, but instead caused trouble with Rainstorm. And when she wanted to relax she talked to the ambitious deputy and reminisced about what it was like to be a clan leader because she did enjoy her previous life and made her clan grow big and strong.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:39 am

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: highgarden, quickclan, evergreen park, eventide
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: adder's hiss & alyssum's thorn (traded from golden kingdom)
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: quickclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: group 4 - thrushwhisker and graywing
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: graywing and thrushwhisker would turn to quickclan as many others have before them - as a safe refuge to raise their family. after leaving mistyclan, the pair would have been confused, disheartened, and scared for the future. with the kits so close to arriving in the world, they would be searching for a miracle. and, by some stroke of pure luck, they would believe to have been given a second chance after arriving on the windy moorland. they would be welcomed into the clan warmly, where they would watch kits and apprentices playing, warriors sharing meals and basking in the warm summer sun. while thrushwhisker would work hard to keep up with the swift-footed quickclan warriors and learn their hunting techniques, graywing would find herself surrounded by a warm nursery full of young kits and hopeful parents.

under the surface, however, as tensions begin to rise, they would soon begin to reaslize that the happy and welcoming clan is suffering several severe issues. with cyanstar and splashfall edging closer towards retirement and the younger warriors vying for leadership positions, the paradise they entered will be shattered. more than anything else, this situation will test their loyalty to their new home and their ability to protect their young kits from old grudges.

graywing would become good friends with poppybloom, a young queen raising kits with the help of her littermates, and mintstem, a senior warrior who is fiercely protective over her kits. the trio of queens would do anything in their power to protect the youngest members of quickclan, and they would watch as their kits grow up and grow stronger in the middle of conflict as warriors make their bids for leadership. as the same time, thrushwhisker would have a unique perspective as a newcomer in the ranks of the quickclan warriors. as an observant and steadfast warrior, thrushwhisker wants only the best for her family. perhaps before that reason, or in cojunction, thrushwhisker will find herself allying with certain warriors who she believes have quickclan's - and her family's - best interest at heart, and she will become friendly with dragonflywing, a loner within the clan, but with great ambition, which thrushwhisker would quickly come to respect
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ MistyClan Readopt ] [ Round 02, FCFS ]

Postby deimido » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:13 pm

GUIDELINES
    ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
    1) have made a post on CAC within the past 31 days.
    2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
    3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
    4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this readopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only own one, and that clan must have had a post made in the past 31 days.

↠ the owner of mistyclan says that you're allowed to change personalities if you'd like.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at - unless they have bio family in your clan or were once in the same clan together from past readopts, in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ all genotypes must remain the same, please do not change them.

↠ you may take up to four individual cats; users who won cats from the first round are allowed to take fcfs cats so long as they don't breach the five cat trading limit.

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ this first-come first-serve event will last for seven days (aug 14th to aug 21st), with the deadline being August 21st, 12:30 PM MST. any remaining cats by that time will be repossessed by CAC staff and and redistributed as blank slates.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
    [b]Clans:[/b]
    [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (automatically disqualified if five or more, remember this only counts cats you won from previous readopts or from trading)
    [b]Name of the Clan your cat is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which cat would you like to adopt:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
    [b]Codeword:[/b] how many family members does your cat have? (if none, how many letters are in your cat's name?)

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    MISTYCLAN !!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxADULTS
    Cedarbranch, 109 moons, tom - "ginger mackerel munchkin longhair with a white muzzle and copper eyes." | colored by @Simonpet & lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XOY, bb, Dd, aa, Mcmc, CC, Wsw, Mkmk
    xxxOther: Formally a member of JungleClan with the name Acornface.

- taken by: @notwearingsocks | for: TotemClan

Applefall, 63 moons, tom - ginger mackerel shorthair with blue/green heterochromia. | colored by @natchios / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: LL, XOY, Bb, DD, Aa, Mcmc, CC, ww

- PLACED IN REUSE

Ginger, 62 moons, tom - "dark ginger classic persian longhair with yellow eyes, a white muzzle, and a docked tail. | colored by @Katrione / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XOY, bb, Dd, AA, mcmc, CC, Wsw

- taken by @Red weasel | for: GeminiClan

Nuthatchchirp, 57 moons, tom - "cream spotted shorthair with copper eyes." | colored by @Ariento & lineart by @inky.
    xxGenotype: LL, XOY, bb, dd, AA, McMc, SpSp, Ccs, ww

- taken by: @winter solstice. | for: SeaClan

Goldenfur, 44 moons, tom - "ginger-and-white mackerel mediumhair with green eyes." | colored by @H155 / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XOY, Bb, DD, aa, McMc, Ccs, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Sugarcane [deceased] was his mate / he is the stepfather of Baypaw and Hawkpaw

- taken by: @Phina D Wolf | for: CavernClan

Archclaw, 43 moons, tom - "black shorthair with a white muzzle and paws, he has green eyes." | colored by @deimos / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: LL, XoY, Bb, DD, aa, mcmc, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Myrtleshade's mate & adoptive father to Flintkit.

Silverfish, 40 moons, tom - "black-based silver classic longhair with yellow eyes. | colored by @H155 / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoY, Bb, Dd, Aa, mcmc, Ii, CC, ww

- taken by Skarrred for Hidden Strike

Candleflicker, 37 moons, molly - "flame ticked lynx mediumhair with dark blue eyes." | colored by @Katrione (app) / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XOXO, BB, Dd, Aa, mcmc, Tata, cscs, ww
    xxOther: Formerly a member of The Shadowed Kingdom by the name of Celandinewish.

- taken by Red weasel for GeminiClan

Poolcloud (pregnant), 36 moons, molly - "gray mackerel longhair with curled ears and green eyes." | colored by @deimos & lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoXo, BB, dd, AA, Mcmc, CC, ww, Acac
    xxxFamily: Mother of Needlepaw and Hootpaw.

- taken by notwearingsocks / TotemClan

Grasshopper, 34 moons, tom - solid gray van mediumhair with golden grass eyes." | colored by @Kazin / lineart by @H155
    xxGenotype: Ll, XoY, BB, dd, aa, mcmc, Ccs, WsWs
    xxxFamily: Rootshine's mate | adoptive father to Ploverpaw.

Cheesebun, 34 moons, tom - "ginger-and-white ticked longhair with sushi-green eyes." | colored by @Kazin / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XOY, BB, Dd, AA, Mcmc, Tata, Ccs, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Gatorsnarl's mate.

- taken by Red weasel for GeminiClan

Gatorsnarl, 32 moons, tom - "black silver mackerel shorthair with apple-green eyes." | colored by @Kazin / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: LL, XoY, BB, DD, Aa, Mcmc, II, Ccb, ww
    xxxFamily: Cheesebun's mate.

- taken by selkirks / TundraClan

Rootshine, 30 moons, molly - "cream mackerel longhair with low white and conifer eyes." | colored by @Kazin / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XOXO, Bb, dd, Aa, Mcmc, Ccs, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Grasshopper's mate | adoptive mother to Ploverpaw.

Fleetrunner, 30 moons, molly - "seal sepia shorthair with a white throat, folded ears, a bob tail, and moss-green eyes." | colored by @amethyst14 / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: LL, XoXo, Bb, Dd, aa, Mcmc, SpSp, cbcb, Wsw, Sfsf, jbjb

- taken by Bugbelly / WheatClan

Owlspeck (apprentice), 28 moons, tom - "gray-brown spotted mediumhair with yellow eyes." | colored by @deimos (growth) & @Katrione (app) / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XoY, BB, dd, Aa, McMc, SpSp, Ccs, ww

- taken by notwearingsocks for TotemClan

Canaryglow, 26 moons, molly - "black spotted shorthair with low white and carrot-orange eyes." | colored by @natchios / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: LL, XoXo, BB, DD, Aa, McMc, SpSp, Ccb, Wsw

Mintynose (apprentice), 22 moons, molly - "solid gray shorthair with sundance eyes." | colored by @Kazin (growth) & @deimos (app) / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: LL, XoXo, BB, dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Whitepelt (apprentice), 21 moons, tom - "solid white shorthair with sandal eyes. | colored by @Kazin (growth) & @deimos (app) / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: LL, XoY, BB, dd, AA, McMc, CC, WdWd

- PLACED IN REUSE

Edenflower, 19 moons, molly - "ginger mackerel shorthair with orange eyes and folded ears." | colored by @deimos / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: LL, XOXO, bb, Dd, AA, Mcmc, Ccs, ww, Sfsf

Maplebreeze (apprentice), 18 moons, molly - "black mackerel caliby mediumhair with green eyes and a crushed hind leg." | colored by @H155 & lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XOXo, BB, Dd, AA, Mcmc, Ccb, Wsw

- taken by Skarrred / Hidden Strike

Piperbreeze, 16 moons, molly - "black-and-white longhair with dark green eyes." | colored by @deimos / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoXo, BB, Dd, aa, Mcmc, SpSp, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Badgertooth's littermate.
    xxxxOther: Formerly a member of LaurelClan by the name of Avocetbreeze.

- taken by: @Bugbelly | for: MintClan

Badgertooth, 16 moons, tom - "black-and-white longhair with yellow eyes." | colored by @deimos / lineart by @H155
    xxGenotype: ll, XoY, BB, Dd, aa, mcmc, SpSp, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Piperbreeze's littermate.
    xxxxOther: Formerly a member of LaurelClan by the name of Badgertuft.

Spruceleaf (apprentice) (kitten), 15 moons, tom - "chocolate mackerel shorthair with low white and gimblet eyes." | colored by @deimos / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XoY, bb, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Parents are Tawnyheart and Wolftail of AviaryClan (chaotic creativity) / littermates are Larkbounce, Sootbramble, Reedripple, Ivytuft, and Juncocall.
    xxxxOther: Can join as a medicine cat if your Clan doesn't have one, or if you have 50+ cats in your Clan.

- taken by: @chaotic creativity | for: AviaryClan

Larkbounce (apprentice) (kitten), 15 moons, molly - "chocolate mackerel longhair with low white and di serria eyes; which are crossed due to an old accident as a kit." | colored by @deimos / lineart by @inky. (growth) & @Grey_Hoodie (app, kit)
    xxGenotype: ll, XoXo, bb, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Parents are Tawnyheart and Wolftail of AviaryClan (chaotic creativity) / littermates are Spruceleaf, Sootbramble, Reedripple, Ivytuft, and Juncocall.

Ivytuft (apprentice) (kitten), 15 moons, molly - "black mackerel longhair with low white and apricot eyes." | colored by colored by @deimos / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoXo, Bb, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Parents are Tawnyheart and Wolftail of AviaryClan (chaotic creativity) / littermates are Spruceleaf, Sootbramble, Reedripple, Larkbounce, and Juncocall.

Sootbramble (apprentice) (kitten), 15 moons, tom - "chocolate mackerel shorthair with low white and gimblet eyes." | colored by colored by @deimos / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XoY, bb, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Parents are Tawnyheart and Wolftail of AviaryClan (chaotic creativity) / littermates are Spruceleaf, Ivytuft, Reedripple, Larkbounce, and Juncocall.

- taken by notwearingsocks for TotemClan

Reedripple (apprentice) (kitten), 15 moons, tom - "black mackerel shorthair with low white and wild willow eyes." | colored by colored by @deimos / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: LL, XoY, Bb, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Parents are Tawnyheart and Wolftail of AviaryClan (chaotic creativity) / littermates are Spruceleaf, Ivytuft, Sootbramble, Larkbounce, and Juncocall.

Juncocall (kitten), 15 moons, molly - "black mackerel longhair with low white and di serria eyes." | colored by @deimos / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoXo, Bb, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Parents are Tawnyheart and Wolftail of AviaryClan (chaotic creativity) / littermates are Spruceleaf, Ivytuft, Sootbramble, Larkbounce, and Reedripple.

- taken by notwearingsocks / TotemClan
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxAPPRENTICES
    Raven, 12 moons, tom - "solid black oriental longhair with orange eyes." | colored by @deimos & lineart by @natchios
    xxGenotype: ll, XoY, Bb, Dd, aa, Mcmc, CC, ww
    xxxTraining: Knows 3/4 warrior skills; 0/5 medicine skills.

Crow, 12 moons, molly - "solid black oriental longhair with low white and yellow eyes." | colored by @deimos & lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoXo, BB, Dd, aa, McMc, Ccb, Wsw
    xxxTraining: Knows 0/4 warrior skills; 0/5 medicine skills.

- taken by Frisco / Meowcraft

Flypaw, 9 moons, tom - "gray-and-white mediumhair with orange eyes." | colored by @deimos & lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XoY, BB, dd, aa, McMc, Spsp, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Parents are Silverfeather of Whiskered Away (Frisco) and Smokebelly of MarshClan (SLUGTHEORY) / littermates are Hazelpaw, Birdpaw, and Brookpaw.
    xxxxTraining: Knows 2/4 warrior skills; 0/5 medicine skills.

- taken by Kazin / TwilightClan

Birdpaw, 9 moons, tom - "gray-and-white mediumhair with orange eyes." | colored by @deimos & lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XoY, BB, dd, aa, McMc, Spsp, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Parents are Silverfeather of Whiskered Away (Frisco) and Smokebelly of MarshClan (SLUGTHEORY) / littermates are Hazelpaw, Flypaw, and Brookpaw.

Brookpaw, 9 moons, molly - "black-and-white mediumhair with orange eyes." | colored by @deimos & lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XoXo, BB, Dd, aa, McMc, Spsp, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Parents are Silverfeather of Whiskered Away (Frisco) and Smokebelly of MarshClan (SLUGTHEORY) / littermates are Hazelpaw, Flypaw, and Birdpaw.

Hazelpaw, 9 moons, tom - "black broken mackerel mediumhair with low white and orange eyes." | colored by @deimos & lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XoY, BB, Dd, Aa, McMc, Spsp, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Parents are Silverfeather of Whiskered Away (Frisco) and Smokebelly of MarshClan (SLUGTHEORY) / littermates are Brookpaw, Flypaw, and Birdpaw.
    xxxxTraining: Knows 1/4 warrior skills; 0/5 medicine skills.

- taken by @Red weasel | for: GeminiClan

Locustpaw, 9 moons, tom - "solid black smoke mediumhair with sea green eyes." | colored by @frankie (dup) & lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XoY, Bb, DD, aa, Mcmc, SpSp, Ii, CC, ww
    xxxTraining: Knows 1/4 warrior skills; 0/5 medicine skills.

Firepaw (kitten), 8 moons, tom - "cream mackerel longhair with turmeric eyes." | colored by @amethyst14 / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XOY, BB, dd, Aa, McMc, Ccs, ww
    xxxFamily: Cypressclaw and Flamepelt of AviaryClan (chaotic creativity) are his parents
    xxxxTraining: Knows 0/4 warrior skills; 0/5 medicine skills.

Needlepaw (kitten), 8 moons, molly - "gray classic longhair with curled ears and spring bud eyes." | colored by @amethyst14 / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoXo, BB, dd, AA, mcmc, CC, ww, Acac
    xxxFamily: Daughter of Poolcloud. / Hootpaw's littermate.

- taken by tauriel. for CaveClan

Hootpaw, 8 moons, tom - "gray mackerel longhair with green thumb eyes." | colored by @amethyst14 / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoY, BB, dd, AA, Mcmc, CC, ww, acac
    xxxFamily: Son of Poolcloud. / Needlepaw's littermate.

- taken by: @sharklord | for: HazelClan

Ploverpaw, 8 moons, tom - "black ticked longhair with spring bud eyes." | colored by @amethyst14 / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoY, BB, DD, AA, McMc, TaTa, CC, ww
    xxxFamily: Adopted son of Grasshopper and Rootshine.

Baypaw, 7 moons, tom - "black mackerel shorthair with low white and green eyes." | colored by @deimos / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: LL, XoY, BB, Dd, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Son of Sugarcane [deceased] and Ryepatch [deceased] of EvergreenClan (~Vincent-Valentine~); step-son of Goldenfur / Hawkpaw is his littermate.

- taken by: @sharklord | for: HazelClan

Hawkpaw, 7 moons, tom - "ginger mackerel shorthair with green eyes." | colored by @deimos / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: LL, XOY, BB, Dd, AA, McMc, CC, ww
    xxxFamily: Son of Sugarcane [deceased] and Ryepatch [deceased] of EvergreenClan (~Vincent-Valentine~); step-son of Goldenfur / Baypaw is his littermate.

- taken by eagle, for QuickClan
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxROYALTY (QUEENS/KINGS)
    Tempestswirl (pregnant), 62 moons, molly - "gray-and-white mediumhair with blue/dull green heterochromia." | colored by @Chamrosh & lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XoXo, BB, dd, aa, mcmc, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: mother of Vinekit, Quiverkit, and Hurricanekit.
    xxxxOther: Formerly a member of Lochlain (w0ah) by the name of Johanne.

- taken by LooneyLani / MoonClan

Bramblecloud, 43 moons, tom - "black mackerel mediumhair with marigold eyes." | colored by @Kazin / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XoY, BB, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, ww
    xxxFamily: Had a fling with the stud Duchess | father of an unnamed tom & molly

Myrtleshade, 42 moons, molly - "chocolate classic torbie shorthair with pale yellow eyes." | colored by @Lokisaurus / lineart by @H155
    xxGenotype: LL, XOXo, bb, Dd, AA, mcmc, Ccb, ww
    xxxFamily: Archclaw's mate & adoptive mother to Flintkit.

- taken by: @littleminicooper | for: The Royal Court

Talonstep, 36 moons, molly - "gray-and-white mediumhair with dell-green eyes." | colored by @Katrione / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XoXo, BB, dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Fling was Haypelt [deceased] of RavenClan (inky.) | mother of Oatkit, Stormkit, and Silverkit.

xxxKITS
    Oatkit, 6 moons, molly - "blue-cream mackerel torbie longhair with green eyes." | colored by @natchios / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XOXo, BB, dd, Aa, McMc, CC, ww
    xxxFamily: Daughter of Haypelt [deceased] of RavenClan (inky.) & Talonstep | Stormkit and Silverkit's littermate

Stormkit, 6 moons, tom - "solid gray longhair with blind regent gray eyes." | colored by @natchios / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoY, BB, dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww
    xxxFamily: Son of Haypelt [deceased] of RavenClan (inky.) & Talonstep | Oatkit and Silverkit's littermate

Silverkit, 6 moons, molly - "solid blue-cream cryptic tortoiseshell longhair with minimal white, and brown eyes." | colored by @natchios / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XOXo, BB, dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    xxxFamily: Daughter of Haypelt [deceased] of RavenClan (inky.) & Talonstep | Oatkit and Stormkit's littermate

Vinekit, 4 moons, tom - "gray classic longhair with blue/green heterochromia." | colored by @Katrione / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoY, BB, dd, Aa, mcmc, CC, ww, ojoj
    xxxFamily: son of Tempestswirl | Quiverkit & Hurricanekit's littermate.
    xxxOther: Formerly a member of Lochlain (w0ah) by the name of Axel.

- taken by: @Bluey, | for: BilberryClan

Quiverkit, 4 moons, molly - "gray classic longhair with white paws and highland-green eyes." | colored by @Katrione / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoXo, BB, dd, Aa, mcmc, CC, Wsw, ojoj
    xxxFamily: daughter of Tempestswirl | Vinekit & Hurricanekit's littermate.
    xxxOther: Formerly a member of Lochlain (w0ah) by the name of Torhild.

Hurricanekit, 4 moons, tom - "gray classic longhair with blue bayoux eyes." | colored by @Katrione / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoXo, BB, dd, Aa, mcmc, CC, ww, Ojoj
    xxxFamily: son of Tempestswirl | Vinekit & Quiver's littermate.
    xxxOther: Formerly a member of Lochlain (w0ah) by the name of Stig.

Flintkit, 3 moons, tom - "black smoke longhair with curled ears, ghost spotted markings, and pink eyes. He is also wearing a bandana with the bisexual flag colors." | colored by @natchios / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoY, BB, DD, aa, McMc, SpSp, II, CC, ww
    xxxFamily: adopted son of Archclaw and Myrtleshade

Unnamed, 0 moons, tom - "solid black longhair with green eyes." | colored by @Katrione / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XoY, Bbl, DD, aa, Mcmc, CC, ww
    xxxFamily: son of Duchess & Bramblecloud | unnamed molly's littermate

Unnamed, 0 moons, molly - "black tortoiseshell longhair with yellow eyes." | colored by @Katrione / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XOXo, Bbl, DD, aa, Mcmc, CC, ww
    xxxFamily: daughter of Duchess & Bramblecloud | unnamed tom's littermate

xxxELDERS
    Mottlewhisker, 125 moons, tom (afab) - "black spotted torbie mediumhair with low white and green eyes." | colored by @Kazin / lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: Ll, XOXo, Bb, Dd, Aa, Mcmc, SpSp, CC, Wsw

Windflower, 117 moons, molly - "black smoke tortoiseshell longhair with amber eyes." | colored by @H155 & lineart by @Grey_Hoodie
    xxGenotype: ll, XOXo, BB, Dd, aa, mcmc, Ii, Ccb, ww

Last edited by deimido on Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me