[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby rosebug » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:14 pm

Username (cs + site): rosie gal
Clans: Lakeclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: n/a
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Lakeclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 3 Mallow + Kits
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Mallowburn would fit in well in Lakeclan as a deputy. As a nurturing and patient tom, he would be a great contrast from Wolfstar's colder nature and would be able to help him be the best leader he can be. Lakeclan would be a great clan for him to raise his kits, being a clan that believes highly in helping each other out and protecting one another. Now with Duskleap in the nursery, Aloekit and Toastkit will have a motherly figure to help Mallowburn watch them. They would have her new kits and Lynxkit as friends, and future training partners. Aloekit and Toastkit would become some of the first apprentices and learn to defend and live in the valley, right up till they see if they are fated to stay in Lakeclan with their Miracle Trial.
Last edited by rosebug on Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:28 pm

Username (cs + site): LooneyLani
Clans: Moonclan & Misted Waters
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Moonclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Minnowmumble & Lucian
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:
Last edited by LooneyLani on Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:05 am

Username (cs + site):Red weasel
Clans:Auroraclan, Geminiclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Ursalight, Unamedkit (Event) Cragshriek
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Geminiclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Cloudwhisker (Steelrose)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:Username (cs + site):

Clodwhisker had always felt she was meant for more, that she had untapped potential waiting to shine, and she found her first step in the flaming pelt of a cocky deputy.

When she left her clan she renamed herself Steelrose, in the hope that it would make her seem more intimidating. She poked her nose in several clans, but couldn’t quite find what she was looking for. Everything was too normal, too structured with no way for her to wiggle herself it. She was starting to wonder if she would ever fight the right fit, or if she would have to take more drastic measures. The flash of a fiery red pelt went by, then doubled back at the sight of her. “Do you know who’s territory you’re on?” The Tom growled. Of course she didn’t know, and by the sound of his voice, not knowing was in her best interest. She turned to the Tom amd lowered her head; trying to feign embarrassment. “Oh no, I believe I’m lost,” she said demurely. He was quietly for a moment, and then his whole demeanor changed from defensive, to friendly and boastful.

Foxflame, the clans deputy, talked the whole way to the cave system the clan lived in. He was eager to impress, and she knew why, after all the right mate could look impressive, and she took it the Tom was looking for his own lasting legacy, something his own ancestors would proud of. She wasn’t sure she was impressed, but she could admit she was a little endeared, as he could never quite keep himself as serious as he wanted. A strongly dark forest follower wasn’t exactly something she dreamed about, but she couldn’t find herself opposed to the idea. The only things she’s could do better than a deputy was nab the leader, who she quickly realized was not an option for a variety of reasons, or try to take over herself, but why bother putting in that kind of work, when there was a deputy right there already trying to do that very thing. He was brutish, but charming, absent minded, but willing to hear her out. Surely she had found the place where her greatness could shine.

Username (cs + site):Red weasel
Clans:Auroraclan, Geminiclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Ursalight, Unamedkit (event) cragshriek
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Geminiclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Glowpaw and Peatpaw

Owlfleck hadn’t ever thought about herself being a mother. Having do desire to take up a mate; she had never thought further enough to desire to take any course of action. As she was checking the clans border, she ran into two approaches, Glowpaw and the Younger Peatpaw. Glowpaw was to ask Owlfleck to Peatpaw into her clan, as her brother was barely apprentice age as it was, and they were lost and separated from their parent’s. Glowpaw was determined to set back and look for her parents, but wanted Peatpaw to be safe, and Owlfleck agreed that the younger cat was better off in a clan, but she believed this was true for Glowpaw as well. It took her a while, but Owlfleck was able to convince Glowpaw she would have better odds locating her parents if she was in a clan with more recourses. She was close to being a warrior, so she soon be able to lead her own patrol if things permitted. Owlfleck took on the two as her responsibility, but was surprised herself when she realized she wasn’t just keeping a watchful eye on the two, but instead started to take a motherly role. She would never goes as far as to say she was their mother, they do have two already, but the two apprentices where able to find a welling and safe space with Owlfleck thsr made them feel a little more at home.
Last edited by Red weasel on Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:28 am

Username (cs + site): winter solstice. / wintersolstice
      Clans: SeaClan, CloudClan, IceClan (SI), Legion of the Eternal Flame
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: uhhh none?
      Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: SeaClan
      Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 1 - Rowanspiral (Rowanshadow), Ambrosiastar (Ambrosiacloud), Hearthwish (Hearthwing)
      How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: The family was lost. Ambrosiastar glanced at the sleeping forms of her mate and sister and sighed. The stars blazed white above, with the moon casting its unearthly glow down on the three cats. The stars had lied - the Great Waters, they said, lay north, yet the cream she-cat and her family were hopelessly lost in these accursed forest of pine trees. Hearthwish had scented cats earlier, and the former NyxClan cats had turned away from their scents, opting for the dense cover of trees-

Ambrosiastar's ears perked up at once at the crack of some branches nearby; she woke Rowanspiral and Hearthwish, hissing at them, "We've got unwanted visitors!" Her mate growled, her eyes narrowing in anticipation, "I'll fight to the death if it means protecting you, my love, and our precious sister." Before Ambrosiastar could reply back at her brave mate, who had stuck with her for countless moons now, a sharp, commanding meow sounded in the air.

"You are surrounded by a SeaClan patrol. Do not resist, or we will be executed for trespassing."

SeaClan?

Ambrosiastar's bewildered gaze met that of her family, who were equally as shocked, before the cream she-cat slowly sat, her claws sheathed, and her paws neatly tucked in under her tail. The former NyxClan leader meowed in the calmest voice she could muster at the time, "We are refugees of NyxClan, which disbanded some time ago." A ginger cat stepped from the shadows as he introduced himself, "I am Carrotstar, leader of SeaClan. All refugees are welcome within our boundaries, friends," he added gently, tail flicking to the side; at this signal, the border patrol which had surrounded them - consisting of five other warriors - appeared. One of them, a longhaired gray tom, mewed, dipping his head in greeting, "Welcome, weary travelers. I am Thistletuft, deputy of SeaClan. Please follow us to our camp; we will show you the full hospitality of the 'Clan by the Sea'. Perhaps we can learn more about each other along the way," he purred.

Ambrosiastar, Rowanspiral, and Hearthwish initially plan on staying for three sunrises, but they agree to stay longer after Hearthwish befriended Brackensky and Brightwillow. Deciding this was the 'Great Waters' their ancestors had told them about, the three she-cats join SeaClan and become Rowanshadow, Ambrosiacloud, and Hearthwing, and hope to turn a new page in their lives.
Last edited by winter solstice. on Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:52 am

Username (cs + site): chaotic creativity
    Clans: chessclan, outback runners, aviaryclan, order of the hyena
    List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: order of the hyena
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: minnowmumble (minnow's mumble) & lucian (gerenuk's muse)

minnowmumble's observant eye spied the rumblings of dissent in nyxclan long before the clan ever broke beyond repair. he confided in his mate, lucian, about his fears rather quickly after recognizing them. lucian, forever the oblivious one, decided he would rather stay in the confines of nyxclan because he believed it to be safer than striking out on their own. minnowmumble began to see the ripples of something bigger spreading throughout the members of the clan, and he once more approached lucian about his wish to leave. this time, lucian was able to see the fear and worry in his mate's eyes, so he agreed to seek out a new home. once they crossed the border, it was like a weight had been lifted off of minnowmumble's chest. lucian knew in that moment that choosing to leave was the best option to keep minnowmumble from crumbling under worry and anxiety. the two chose to wander for several moons, seeking out lands they'd only ever dreamed of. after crossing tundras, deserts, and islands, lucian decided he was finally ready to settle down again. he wanted to finally have their own family, and it tugged on minnowmumble's heartstrings. they decided to seek out a new home after crossing one final grassland. as they reached the new territory, they spied a land of giants. grazing animals towered overhead, and terrifyingly muscular predators stalked through the grass day and night. they barely even realized when they crossed a border into a clan's territory.

a patrol, lying in wait after spotting the two, initiated a fight that ended with lucian begging for his life. minnowmumble was frozen from fear of his mate's safety, and the patrol then commended them for their excellent fighting. the leader of the patrol offered them the position of scavenger inside of the order while promising to help them learn the more ruthless way of fighting adopted in the clan. lucian voiced his doubts about living in such a clan, but minnowmumble jumped onto the opportunity. he only wanted for his mate to be safe. with their roles seemingly reversed, with minnowmumble jumping blindly while lucian seeing past the rocky exterior, they entered the order as the newest members. a litter of four rambunctious kits was their welcoming committee, with a young molly following them around while apologizing for their behavior. minnowmumble took the name minnow's mumble while lucian adopted the name of gerenuk's muse.

the two stay to themselves for the majority of their first moons, barely interacting with the others in the clan outside of patrols. many of the cats are rude, short-tempered, and snippy, and they feel unwelcome. only after realizing that such a behavior is simply common inside of the clan, they began to become more at home while making friends. they approach the matriarch, hyena's breath, after a few moons and express their want to start a family. the molly doesn't care and waves them off, and they find a surrogate that helps them finally become fathers. they become rather close friends with civet's scurry and ostrich's cry, even encouraging one of their kits to study under the healer. despite the general rudeness surrounding the order, they were able to crack the shells of a couple unwelcoming cats and become good friends. even despite the numerous skirmishes and scraps they got into, the two survived well into their elderhood and managed to become the first cats to retire to the elder's den.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:16 am

Username (cs + site): broken*
    Clans: celestial beings. scarabclan. yangclan. pocketclan.
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: pocketclan.
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: monsoonscar (castform)
    How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: much like the pokemon he is renamed for, monsoonscar's personality or temperament tends to change with the weather around him. he is very entuned with nature, and so when things feel out of balance, he tends to feel the same way. during normal weather he is relatively calm and peaceful, however that can change in a heartbeat. in harsh sunlight or blinding heat, he becomes snappy and grumpy, not exactly someone you want to talk to. during rainstorms he tends to be more upbeat and silly, leaping around from puddle to puddle. and during cold weather, like snow or hail, he tends to be a bit more jumpy and on-edge, almost as though he's afraid something is going to happen unexpectedly. this changing personality makes it hard for him to make friends, as most other cats don't seem to have the patience to put up with these bounces of behavior, but there are a few that will stick around. there is a trio of such cats residing within pocketclan, in fact they are the three cats that stumbled across monsoonscar for the first time when he crossed into their lands. dedenne, linoone, and banette are three toms with vastly differing personalities, but all of whom are a few moons apart in age, as with monsoonscar. the trio of friends were not looking to include anyone else in their closed group, but it became clear upon joining them that monsoonscar would find no better friends than these three; linoone will defend him in a second if someone dares comment on his personality changes, dedenne will play little tricks to make him laugh, and banette will not question his judgement to take someone down in whatever manner necessary. these are his brothers, blood aside.

Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: pocketclan
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: cloudwhisker (sneasel)
    How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: cloudwhisker didn't have much of a support network within nyxclan, so she isn't exactly sad to see them go and start fresh on another chapter of her life. cloudwhisker has always been an observer, but not just in the innocent way of being curious; no her intentions lie far deeper than that. she has quite the knack for picking out bad qualities in other cats, whether it be secrets they're holding close or habits they haven't broken out of yet. cloudwhisker is good at using this to her advantage, due to her cunning nature, and isn't above blackmailing others to achieve what she wants. she is also known to be quite spiteful, so be careful if you make the decision to cross her; it is one you will most certainly live to regret. this is why, when cloudwhisker comes across and chooses to join pocketclan, there is only one other cat that she immediately takes a liking to; a tom about her age from another disbanded clan, whose name is gengar. gengar is the type of tom who holds grudges deeply, known for being spontaneous and devious, as he likes to keep others on their toes, guessing what his next move will be. he is never straightforward with his words, rather taking delight in making people guess rather than just giving information that is asked of him, and even then he may be tricking you, for gengar has a love of confusing others with his deceit. this duo of cats make quite the pair, and over time their friendship blossoms into something more romantic as they realize no one will ever be quite as good for them as each other.

Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: pocketclan.
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: obsidianpaw (carkol)
    How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: obsidianpaw was never exactly close to her littermates; she has nothing against them of course, them or her father owlgaze, but she has always sort of just felt like an outlier within her family. obsidianpaw is known among the apprentices for her incredible speed when it comes to chasing other cats or hunting fast prey like rabbits. obsidianpaw is also known for her ability to give someone a proper tongue-lashing; it is said that her words are so hurtful they burn as though she were breathing fire. for the most part, obsidianpaw is a relatively peaceful cat, but if you go after something or someone that she values, that is when the little molly is not afraid to scorch you, as she gets enraged at the drop of a hat. upon joining pocketclan, obsidianpaw befriends a few other apprentices that are around her age; yamper, snorunt, and magmar. obsidianpaw gets along well with snorunt, because the other molly is much like her in the way that she gets vicious to protect her loved ones, although she does it by freezing you out of her life rather than burning you out like obsidianpaw does. snorunt's cool exterior is a good balance with obsidianpaw's fiery temper. while personality wise they couldn't be more different, obsidianpaw also befriends snorunt's littermate, a tom named yamper. while obsidianpaw makes comments about the energetic tom being annoying or frustrating at times, she grows to view him like a brothe rof her own, and would defend him as fiercely as his own sister would. obsidianpaw's relationship with magmar is a bit more complicated; he has a temper like she does and is known even at his young age as being rather intense. he avoids things that he doesn't like to do, whereas obsidianpaw questions the reasoning behind why she has to do these things. as they grow older, obsidianpaw may just realize that her feelings for this other hot-head magmar are more of a burning passion than she now knows.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:33 am

Username (cs + site): Phina D Wolf
Clans: Swiftclan, Cavernclan, Scryclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Cavernclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 3
By the time Mallowburn, Aloekit, and Toastkit find Cavernclan, Buntingbelly will have had her kits! The will be the same age as Toast and Aloe, and since they still need milk Bunting will of course take them in as her own. Mallowburn is initially a helicopter parent, afraid that Buntingbelly will try to keep him from his kits, but as time goes on he realizes that it’s just not in her character. Buntingbelly is constantly calling him into the nursery to see his twins milestones, and as they get older to play whatever games they have invented.

Eventually, whenever Buntingbelly needs a break Mallowburn takes charge of all of the kits so she can go and relax. Both parents see all the kits as their own, and have a very successful co-parenting relationship. Even as the kits become apprentices, the pair are often seen together, chatting about their kids or sharing prey. They get along so well in fact, that Petalstar assigns them to be mates, which neither of them has an issue with, and both are eagerly looking forwards to their next litter together.

When it comes to more general friendships, Mallowburn’s attention to detail and passion makes him Sweetyam’s go-to guy. Whenever she needs something handled quickly and competently, she knows she can rely on Mallowburn to get the job done. This makes him one of the most widely known cats in the clan, as everyone knows that they can turn to him for help if they’re in a pinch.
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:30 am

three more days till the deadline!
//////////////////hi :)//////////////////////////

dei - adult
    he/him

create a clan
      > 5+ year old warrior cats arpg
      with a focus on writing and world building

kit/paw/heart/star
      > build a warrior cats name with other users
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ NyxClan Readopt ]

Postby Frisco » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:03 am

Username (cs + site): Frisco
Clans: Whiskered Away
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Secrets
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Whiskered Away
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Minnowmumble (renamed Sweetstuff) & Lucian

Sweetstuff and Lucian arrive at Whiskered Away at a strange time. The clan’s medicine cat and her mate have just left the clan. They considered life in the clan too stressful and decided to seek a better life among humans. The only other cat with medicine training is Whetley, the deputy. She temporary takes over the position of a medicine cat and starts training an apprentice. New camps have been created in the clan just a moon before and rivalry and tensions between cats are high. On top of that herbs and prey started disappearing and noone has any clues towards finding the culprit. Northstar has a hard time dealing with all of it.

Lucian steps in front and approaches Northstar. He tells her about their past and problems they used to have. He does not want it to come up at a later time and cause issues or make Northstar throw them away. “You see”, he says a little shyly. “Sweet has this little… tick. When he sees something he likes he can’t calm down until he takes it, even if it belongs to someone else. That’s how we met. I found out he was stealing, but we managed to talk things through.” Sweetstuff nods his head, his eyes rise from the ground and look into North’s. “I don’t mean it, really! I gave back everything I took, it’s just… I’m not very assertive. I can’t say no to pretty items.” He gives an awkward smile and the two wait for the clan leader’s reaction. Sweet’s tail touches Lucian’s seeking comfort.

Most leaders wouldn’t want a thief in their clan, but Northstar sees that as an opportunity. A sly smile appears on her face as she eyes the two newcomers. “Oh, I don’t like thieves. Unless you’re a good thief. I can’t have anyone stealing from my subjects, but this tick of yours could be turned into a talent. I could use a cat who could do a little bit of friendly espionage in other clans and maybe take this or that. Do you understand me?” North pierces Sweetstuff with a doubtful gaze. The tom nods for yes, but looks confused. “And you”, she turns to his mate. “Sounds like you have experience in catching thieves. I might have a job for you too.”

Northstar tries to make the best out of this, but the truth is she would take anyone at this point. The clan, having just lost a couple of warriors, is in a desperate need of new ones to train and feed all of the apprentices.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:12 pm

remember that the deadline is july 3rd 12:30PM MST! today and tomorrow morning will be your last chance to finish up and/or upload any entries.
//////////////////hi :)//////////////////////////

dei - adult
    he/him

create a clan
      > 5+ year old warrior cats arpg
      with a focus on writing and world building

kit/paw/heart/star
      > build a warrior cats name with other users
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist