[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby Kazin » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:51 am

Username (cs + site): Kazin
Clans: ChaosClan, Nox Invictus, SolarClan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: shouldn’t be any right now unless I have forgotten someone xD
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: ChaosClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Nina, Odette (renamed Ebonyflower and Scorchlight)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:

Broken cats have a way of finding themselves lost in ChaosClan. Copperpaw was one of those cats, getting caught up in plans that were bigger than him and having the whole clan turn their backs on him, even after he made amends for what he did. He has no one that wants to interact with him, not even the cats from his old clan. Nina and Odette would feel out of place in ChaosClan, though the cats would take to the pair quickly, Nina especially would feel a softer spot for those still struggling to fit in. She knows what it’s like to have to make a new clan feel like home, and how hard it can be. She would take Copperpaw under her wing, so to speak, helping him find his calling and continue to build positive relationships with other ChaosClan cats.

At their first interaction, Odette would not like Copperpaw. His arrogant and stubborn personality would be too much for her more graceful and quiet nature, and she wouldn’t understand what her mother sees in him. Instead, Odette would make other friends - mostly in Thymesong and Molassesclaw, and stay far away from Copperpaw, feeding into the ill feelings towards the young tom. It would only be when she finds him one night, trying to talk to ChaosClans new ancestors The Fallen, that should would let him in and try to help him in her own way, forming a sibling like bond with the tom and helping him find quality friendships in Molassesclaw and herself. Odette would employ tough love on him, opposed to he mother who preferred a more softer approach. She would bridge the gap between the tensions between Copperpaw and the other cats, and the pair would help ChaosClan feel more peaceful in their own way. Eventually, Odette would grow to love Molassesclaw and the pair would become mates.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:16 am

Username (cs + site): [kat]
Clans: vagaryclan, kyanite keep, house phantasmic
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: moon shadow, freckle face, panther
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: vagaryclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: labyrinth (maizeburn), heaven (sunnysky)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: upon the disbanding of risingclan, the young warrior siblings would immediately seek each other out, nervous about living on their own. they decide to travel together, and after casting a few long glances back at the remaining families trying to figure out where to go, they disappear into the horizon, doing their best not to follow in the footsteps of any past clanmates.

that last part would be labyrinth's decision, who is feeling very bitter about the whole event, and feels as though his clan has really betrayed him, and so soon after becoming a warrior. heaven understands a little bit better, and tries to reassure her brother that the disbanding was a long time coming, and they should be grateful that they at least got to finish their training before being cast out on their own. labyrinth knows his sister is right, but refuses to admit it.

after a few moons of travelling, when they come across vagaryclan territory and meet a patrol, labyrinth would be immediately skeptical. he comes across as standoffish and rude to the patrol despite their offers to take the clearly thinning cats back to their camp. heaven recognizes that it is the middle of leafbare, and without somewhere warm to stay and prey to eat, they may not make it through the season. but labyrinth sticks to his refusal, and leads his sister away without a second glance at the patrol.

a few more days would pass and the two cats would hang around vagaryclan territory a little longer. heaven will say that it was because labyrinth was hesitant to fully deny the opportunity for another clan, but labyrinth will scoff and say it was for the decently abundant prey. either way, neither were prepared for a hungry fox mother to surprise them as they walked through the woods searching for breakfast. a vicious fight would break out, one that neither warrior was ready for, and soon it would be clear that they were badly losing.

however, they would be lucky to have stayed near the border, as after a few minutes of battle a vagaryclan patrol would burst through the undergrowth and easily chase the fox away. the leader of the patrol, lynxface, would then refuse to take no for an answer at seeing the siblings' scraggly, bloody state, and brings them back to the vagaryclan camp. heaven would express her gratitude kindly, and though he doesn't speak, labyrinth is relieved.

they would spend some time healing up in the medicine den, and realize how exhausted they are once finally given the chance to relax. over the days they would spend a lot of time chatting with copperdust and any cats that might visit the medicine den for a few moments. soon the talkative siblings would become very popular, labyrinth for his wit and charm, and heaven for her kindness and honesty. it wouldn't take long for several cats to ask them to stay, and in the middle of the night, when they are losing sleep over the decision, heaven would finally convince labyrinth to take the leap of faith.

they would have a second warrior ceremony, as they enjoyed the uniqueness of the other warriors' names. riverstar would rename labyrinth to maizeburn for his fiery spirit and quick wit. he would then rename heaven to sunnysky for her bright heart and calm intuition.

the siblings would continue to routinely visit copperdust, who they had become friends with, as well as join the circles of friends within the other young warriors. notably, maizeburn would strike up a unique relationship with lilyblaze, and sunnysky would gravitate towards the quieter pair of moonbounce and smokestorm.
Last edited by [kat] on Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ RisingClan Readopt ] [ Round 2 ]

Postby deimido » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:12 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RISINGCLAN !!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

GUIDELINES
    ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
    1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
    2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
    3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
    4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ all genotypes must remain the same, please do not change them.

↠ as entries for the groups listed below weren't applied to at all, their writing comps will be extended for seven more days (oct 20th to oct 27th) whereas the rest of risingclan will be fcfs! while you can apply for as many groups as you can (but can only win one), and claim up to two fcfs cats.

those who won cats from the first round of form tryouts are not allowed to apply for another group or take fcfs cats.

(for a group application)
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
    [b]Clans:[/b]
    [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (automatically disqualified if five or more)
    [b]Name of the Clan your group is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which group are you trying out for:[/b]
    [b]How will this group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

(for fcfs cats)
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
    [b]Clans:[/b]
    [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (automatically disqualified if five or more)
    [b]Name of the Clan your cat is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which cat would you like to adopt:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
    [b]Codeword:[/b] how many letters are in the name of the cat you want to adopt?

links to the winning entries from round 1 can be found here!
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxGROUP 01 - MATES
    Arthur (apprentice), 28m, tom - longhaired black mackerel bicolor with brown eyes. | colored by deimos
    genotype: ll, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Pepper, 25m, molly - black calico mediumhair with yellow eyes. | colored by H155
    genotype: Ll, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    other: younger sister of Inkpetal of Highgarden (eagle,); littermate of Autumn.

- claimed by eagle, / Highgarden
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxGROUP 02 - MATES
    Gamma (app), 30m, molly - white shorthair with black classic patches, and green eyes. | colored by Kazin
    genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, mcmc, CC, WsWs

Otto, 30m, tom - white-and-black shorthair with yellow eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: son of Ebonyflower of ChaosClan (Kazin) and Apollo
    older brother of Scorchlight of ChaosClan, foster littermate of Robin.
    older brother of Quartz of the Butterfly Chateau (Lumos12) and Agate, older foster brother to Jade, Zircon of SeaClan (winter solstice.), and Emerald.
    originally from Katrione's 12 Days of Christmas Event - hosted during December 2019.

- claimed by Kazin / ChaosClan

xxxGROUP 03 - MOTHER & KIT
    Autumn (pregnant), 25m, molly - black torbie mackerel shorthair with low white and brown eyes. | colored by deimos
    genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    other notes: younger sister of Inkpetal of Highgarden (eagle,); littermate to Pepper.

Jesse, 2m, molly - black tortoiseshell-and-white mediumhair with blue eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: Ll, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

- claimed by eagle, / Highgarden

xxxADULTS
    Rex (unscarred), 44m, tom - cinnamon ticked shorthair with green eyes and a scar on his muzzle. | colored by Katrione, scar by Grey_Hoodie
    genotype: Ll, blbl, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, Tata, CC, ww
    other: father of Princepounce of the Celestial Beings (broken*)
    father of Jade, Zircon of SeaClan (winter solstice.), and Emerald.
    father of Reidar and Verdandi of the Louwoda Empire (Immortes)

- claimed by winter solstice. / SeaClan

Jojo, 41m, tom - black silver ticked siberian with blue eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: ll, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, Tata, CC, ww, Ojoj

- taken by NightWolf950 / Crossroad Demons

Victor, 24m, tom - lilac classic longhair with green eyes. | colored by røsebud
    genotype: ll, bb, XoY, dd, AA, mcmc, CC, ww

- taken by winter solstice. / SeaClan

Robin (kitten), 22m, molly - black mackerel torbie longhair with orange eyes. | colored by deimos
    genotype: ll, BB, XOXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, WsWs
    other notes: foster daughter of Ebonyflower of ChaosClan (Kazin) and Apollo
    younger foster sister to Otto, foster littermate to Scorchlight of ChaosClan

- claimed by Kazin / ChaosClan

Darling (kitten), 19m, molly - ginger-and-white spotted shorthair with orange eyes. | colored by amethyst14
    genotype: Ll, BB, XOXO, Dd, aa, McMc, SpSp, CC, Wsw, jbjb
    other notes: daughter of Kalypso of The Gladiators (sharpshooter); littermate of Duncan of Evergreen Park (eagle,)

- taken by LooneyLani / Ukoo wa Fisi

xxxAPPRENTICES
    Venom, 12m, tom - black silver mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: LL, Bbl, XoY, Dd, Aa, McMc, Ii, Ccb, ww
    other notes: son of Viper of TwistedClan (jazz.) and River; littermate of Mamba, Python, and Cobra.
    older half-brother of Rosaline through Viper.
    skills: [4/4] - swimming, climbing, hunting, fighting.

- claimed by jazz. / TwistedClan

Cobra, 12m, tom - black silver mackerel shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by Katrione
    other notes: son of Viper of TwistedClan (jazz.) and River; littermate of Mamba, Python, and Venom.

Mamba, 12m, molly - black silver mackerel shorthair with blind, green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: LL, Bbl, XoXo, Dd, Aa, McMc, Ii, Ccb, ww
    other notes: daughter of Viper of TwistedClan (jazz.) and River; littermate of Cobra, Python, and Venom.
    older half-sister of Rosaline through Viper.

Python, 12m, tom - black silver mackerel shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by Katrione
    other notes: son of Viper of TwistedClan (jazz.) and River; littermate of Cobra, Mamba, and Venom.

Bear, 10m, tom - ginger classic longhair with yellow-green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: ll, BB, XOY, DD, AA, mcmc, CC, ww
    other notes: son of Buttons

- taken by NightWolf950 / Crossroad Demons

Agate, 9m, tom - black mackerel longhair with a single, white paw, and green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: ll, BB, XoY, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    other notes: son of Ebonyflower of ChaosClan (Kazin) and Apollo; littermate to Quartz of the Butterfly Chateau (Lumos12), foster littermate to Jade, Zircon of SeaClan (winter solstice.), and Emerald.
    younger brother of Otto, and Scorchlight of ChaosClan (Kazin).
    skills: [1/4] - swimming.

- taken by LooneyLani / Ukoo wa Fisi

Jade, 9m, molly - black ticked shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: Ll, Bbl, XoXo, Dd, Aa, McMc, Tata, CC, ww
    other notes: daughter of Rex and Queenie.
    foster daughter of Ebonyflower of ChaosClan (Kazin) and Apollo / foster littermate to Quartz of the Butterfly Chateau (Lumos12), and Agate.
    littermate of Zircon of SeaClan (winter solstice,), and Emerald. / half-sister (through Rex) to Reidar and Verdandi of the Louwoda Empire (Immortes) / half-sister (through Rex) to [strike]Princepounce
    of the Celestial Beings (broken*)
    skills: [3/4] - climbing, swimming, fighting.[/strike]

Zircon, 9m, tom - chocolate ticked shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: Ll, bbl, XoY, Dd, Aa, McMc, Tata, CC, ww
    other notes: son of Rex and Queenie.
    foster son of Ebonyflower of ChaosClan (Kazin) and Apollo / foster littermate to Quartz of the Butterfly Chateau (Lumos12), and Agate.
    littermate of Jade and Emerald / half-brother (through Rex) to Reidar and Verdandi of the Louwoda Empire (Immortes) / half-brother (through Rex) to Princepounce of the Celestial Beings (broken*)
    skills: [3/4] - climbing, swimming, fighting.

- taken by winter solstice. / SeaClan

Emerald, 9m, molly - black ticked shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: Ll, Bbl, XoXo, Dd, Aa, McMc, Tata, CC, ww
    other notes: daughter of Rex and Queenie.
    foster daughter of Ebonyflower of ChaosClan (Kazin) and [strike]Apollo
    / foster littermate to Quartz of the Butterfly Chateau (Lumos12), and Agate.
    littermate of Zircon of SeaClan (winter solstice.), and Jade. / half-sister (through Rex) to Reidar and Verdandi of the Louwoda Empire (Immortes) / half-sister (through Rex) to Princepounce of the Celestial Beings (broken*)
    skills: [3/4] - climbing, swimming, fighting.[/strike]
Last edited by deimido on Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:55 am

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950 (both)
Clans: HazeClan, IvyClan, Crossroad Demons, Sahra Kingdom
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: n/a
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Crossroad Demons
Which cat would you like to adopt: Jojo (Sibirius)
Codeword: how many letters are in the name of the cat you want to adopt? 4
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:21 pm

Username (cs + site): winter solstice. / wintersolstice
      Clans: SeaClan, CloudClan, IceClan, Legion of the Eternal Flame
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: (automatically disqualified if five or more) none (Legion is auto-disqualified since I haven't done an official post for them)
      Name of the Clan your cat is going to: SeaClan
      Which cat would you like to adopt: Victor (rename tbd)
      Codeword: 6

List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: (automatically disqualified if five or more) none (Legion is auto-disqualified since I haven't done an official post for them)
      Which cat would you like to adopt: Zircon (rename tbd)
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:58 pm

Username (cs + site): LooneyLani
Clans: Moonclan, Misted & Ukoo
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: dustcatcher
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Ukoo
Which cat would you like to adopt: Darling (Ayah)
Codeword: 7

Clans: Moonclan, Misted, Ukoo
Which cat would you like to adopt: Agate (Tamu)
Codeword: 5
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:22 am

NightWolf950 wrote:Username (cs + site): NightWolf950 (both)
Which cat would you like to adopt: Jojo (Sibirius)
Codeword: how many letters are in the name of the cat you want to adopt? 4

accepted!

winter solstice. wrote:
      Which cat would you like to adopt: Victor (rename tbd)

Which cat would you like to adopt: Zircon (rename tbd)

accepted!

LooneyLani wrote:Username (cs + site): LooneyLani
Clans: Moonclan, Misted & Ukoo
Which cat would you like to adopt: Darling (Ayah)
Codeword: 7

Clans: Moonclan, Misted, Ukoo
Which cat would you like to adopt: Agate (Tamu)
Codeword: 5

accepted!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:15 pm

reminder that the risingclan readopt deadline is october 27th - 12:00PM MST! any cats remaining by that time will either be sent to users with closest family relatives, or repossessed by CAC staff and later distributed to clans as blank slates.
//////////////////hi :)//////////////////////////
    dei - adult
    he/him

create a clan
      > 5+ year old warrior cats arpg
      with a focus on writing and world building

kit/paw/heart/star
      > build a warrior cats name with other users
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:41 am

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950 (both)
Which cat would you like to adopt: Bear (Roman)
Codeword: 4
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:35 pm

NightWolf950 wrote:Username (cs + site): NightWolf950 (both)
Which cat would you like to adopt: Bear (Roman)
Codeword: 4

approved!
//////////////////hi :)//////////////////////////
    dei - adult
    he/him

create a clan
      > 5+ year old warrior cats arpg
      with a focus on writing and world building

kit/paw/heart/star
      > build a warrior cats name with other users
deimido

My pets