[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby sharklord » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:33 am

Username (cs + site): sharklord + sharpshooter
Clans: HazelClan, The Gladiators, SirenClan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Wildwind, Anemonebreeze, Toadstoolpaw, Guardianpaw
Name of the Clan your group is going to: SirenClan
Which group are you trying out for: 03 (Pebblestep -> Soaring Minnow, Sandkit -> Clay, Fishkit -> Tuna, Mousekit -> Reed)
How will this group fit into your Clan?:

Minnow, after her children become apprentices, joins the warrior ranks as a Dolphin. A few moons after she and her children arrive in SirenClan, Minnow shares a dream with the Head Garra, and is tempted to train as a Garra. She ultimately doesn't start training as a Garra, as the cat who ends up as her mate joins right around this time, and Garra are not allowed mates.

Clay joins SirenClan expecting to be made an apprentice soon, only to find out that guppies don't become apprentices until they turn 8 moons old. This, understandably, angered the young cat, and Clay attempted to run away. After a close run-in with an eagle and some deep scars on his back, Clay went from brash and impatient to quiet paranoid. After a long talk, Shipmaster Sparrow and Minnow agreed that Clay should be held back until he recovered fully, and after a few moons, Clay joined his siblings as an apprentice.

Tuna, easy-going and passionate, was happy to wait as long as need to become an apprentice. His brother's encounter with an eagle did dampen his spirits, but it didn't stop Tuna from working hard to become, in his words, "The best Dolphin to ever serve SirenClan."

Reed, easily the strongest of her siblings, was immediately in awe of Shipmaster Sparrow. The guppy attempted to follow the Shipmaster around every second she could, managing to find new ways to slip from her mother's sight to bug the young leader. Sparrow, of course, found the guppy adorable, and when it came time for Reed & Tuna's ceremony, decided to mentor the apprentice herself. Reed was the only one of her siblings to become a Pelican.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:20 pm

reminder that the lostclan readopt deadline is september 3rd - 12:00PM! any cats remaining by that time will either be sent to users with closest family relatives, or repossessed by CAC staff and later distributed to clans as blank slates.
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌───────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌───────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:12 am

Username (cs + site): jazz. / spasticjazzhands
Clans: twistedclan, earthfall, crusade for the crossheir
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: jaywhistle, greengaze, windmoss
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: earthfall
Which cat would you like to adopt: sepiadeer (sepia)
Codeword: nine
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:06 pm

jazz. wrote:Username (cs + site): jazz. / spasticjazzhands
Clans: twistedclan, earthfall, crusade for the crossheir
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: jaywhistle, greengaze, windmoss
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: earthfall
Which cat would you like to adopt: sepiadeer (sepia)
Codeword: nine

accepted!

and with that, the lostclan readopt is officially closed! as stated before, any remaining cats will be sent to users with closest family relations or repossessed by CAC staff and sent out as blank slates.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ RisingClan Readopt ]

Postby deimido » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:21 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RISINGCLAN !!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

GUIDELINES
    ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
    1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
    2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
    3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
    4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ all genotypes must remain the same, please do not change them.

↠ you may try out for as many cats as you'd like, but will win either one group or up to two individual cats.

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ the competition will last for seven days (october 13th to october 20th), and if there are cats left by the time a week has passed, the first come first served adoption method will come into effect.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
    [b]Clans:[/b]
    [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (automatically disqualified if five or more)
    [b]Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which cats or group are you trying out for:[/b]
    [b]How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxGROUP 01 - MATES
    Arthur (apprentice), 28m, tom - longhaired black mackerel bicolor with brown eyes. | colored by deimos
    genotype: ll, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Pepper, 25m, molly - black calico mediumhair with yellow eyes. | colored by H155
    genotype: Ll, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    other: younger sister of Hiccup; littermate of Autumn.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxGROUP 02 - MATES
    Nimbus, 50m, tom - albinistic oriental shorthair with red eyes. | colored by akame,
    genotype: Ll, Bbl, XoY, Dd, AA, mcmc, cc, ww

Aaron, 35m, tom - black calico longhair with green eyes; sterile. | colored by amethyst14
    genotype: ll, BB, XXY, DD, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

- won by Bugbelly / WheatClan

xxxGROUP 03 - FATHER & KITS
    Aslan, 70m, tom - solid ginger LaPerm shorthair with extra toes and one hazel eye. | colored by inky.
    genotype: Ll, Lplp, BB, XOY, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww, Pdpd
    other: former mate of Aina
    father of Brindlepaw, Arcticpaw, and Cariboupaw of ShoreClan (lameloserlexi) as well as the three shown below.

Unnamed, 0m, molly - solid white oriental longhair with blue eyes. | colored by Kazin
    genotype: ll, lplp, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wdw, pdpd
    other: daughter of Aslan and Aina
    littermate to the other two unnamed kits shown here, and Brindlepaw, Arcticpaw, and Cariboupaw of ShoreClan.

Unnamed, 0m, molly - black tortoiseshell oriental mediumhair with extra toes and hazel eyes. | colored by Kazin
    genotype: Ll, lplp, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww, Pdpd
    other: daughter of Aslan and Aina
    littermate to the other two unnamed kits shown here, and Brindlepaw, Arcticpaw, and Cariboupaw of ShoreClan.

Unnamed, 0m, tom - solid white oriental mediumhair with hazel eyes. | colored by Kazin
    genotype: Ll, lplp, BB, XoY, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wdw, pdpd
    other: son of Aslan and Aina

- won by SkywardtheDragon / CalderaClan

xxxGROUP 04 -MATES
    Gamma (app), 30m, molly - white shorthair with black classic patches, and green eyes. | colored by Kazin
    genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, mcmc, CC, WsWs

Otto, 30m, tom - white-and-black shorthair with yellow eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: son of Nina and Apollo
    older brother of Odette, foster littermate of Robin.
    older brother of Quartz and Agate, older foster brother to Jade, Zircon, and Emerald.
    originally from Katrione's 12 Days of Christmas Event - hosted during December 2019.

xxxGROUP 05 - MOTHER & KIT
    Autumn (pregnant), 25m, molly - black torbie mackerel shorthair with low white and brown eyes. | colored by deimos
    genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    other notes: younger sister of Hiccup; littermate to Pepper.

Jesse, 2m, molly - black tortoiseshell-and-white mediumhair with blue eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: Ll, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

xxxADULTS
    Raindrop, 70m, molly - black silver classic persian longhair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, mcmc, II, CC, ww

- taken by deimos / PineClan - family connections.

Aliah, 60m, molly - black shorthair with purple eyes and polycaudalism. | colored by Lokisaurus
    genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww, pcpc

- taken by broken* / Celestial Beings - family connections.

Zephyr, 55m, tom - gray ticked longhair with low white and green eyes. | colored by H155
    genotype: ll, BB, XoY, dd, AA, McMc, Tata, CC, Wsw

- taken by sharpshooter. / The Gladiators - family connections.

Nina, 50m, molly - solid black mediumhair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: Ll, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww
    other: mate of Apollo
    bio mother of Otto, Odette, Quartz, and Agate - foster mother to Robin, Jade, Zircon, and Emerald.
    originally from Katrione's 12 Days of Christmas Event - hosted during December 2019.

- won by Kazin / ChaosClan

Rex (unscarred), 44m, tom - cinnamon ticked shorthair with green eyes and a scar on his muzzle. | colored by Katrione, scar by Grey_Hoodie
    genotype: Ll, blbl, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, Tata, CC, ww
    other: father of Princepounce of the Celestial Beings (broken*)
    father of Jade, Zircon, and Emerald.
    father of Reidar and Verdandi of the Louwoda Empire (Immortes)

Jojo, 41m, tom - black silver ticked siberian with blue eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: ll, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, Tata, CC, ww, Ojoj

Hiccup, 36m, molly - black-and-white shorthair with yellow eyes. | colored by amethyst14
    genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    other: older sister of Pepper and Autumn.

- won by eagle, / Highgarden

Frost (app) (kit), 33m, molly - dilute tortie point shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by amethyst14
    genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, dd, aa, McMc, cscs, ww

- taken by sharpshooter. / HazelClan - family connections.

Victor, 24m, tom - lilac classic longhair with green eyes. | colored by røsebud
    genotype: ll, bb, XoY, dd, AA, mcmc, CC, ww

Odette (kitten), 22m, molly - black-and-white mediumhair with blue eyes and major scarring down her stomach and back legs. | colored by Katrione, scars by Grey_Hoodie
    genotype: Ll, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    other: daughter of Nina and Apollo
    younger sister of Otto, foster littermate to Robin.
    older sister of Quartz and Agate; older foster sister to Jade, Zircon, and Emerald.

- won by Kazin / ChaosClan

Robin (kitten), 22m, molly - black mackerel torbie longhair with orange eyes. | colored by deimos
    genotype: ll, BB, XOXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, WsWs
    other notes: foster daughter of Nina and Apollo
    younger foster sister to Otto, foster littermate to Odette.

Glacier, 20m, molly - blue point oriental shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, cscs, ww

- won by Lumos12 / Butterfly Chateau

Duncan, 19m, tom - gray-and-white spotted shorthair with green eyes. | colored by H155
    genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, Aa, McMc, SpSp, CC, Wsw, Jbjb
    other notes: son of Kalypso of The Gladiators (sharpshooter); littermate of Darling.

- won by eagle, / Evergreen Park

Darling (kitten), 19m, molly - ginger-and-white spotted shorthair with orange eyes. | colored by amethyst14
    genotype: Ll, BB, XOXO, Dd, aa, McMc, SpSp, CC, Wsw, jbjb
    other notes: daughter of Kalypso of The Gladiators (sharpshooter); littermate of Duncan.

Labyrinth (kitten), 18m, tom - flame lynx point longhair with blue eyes. | colored by Kazin
    genotype: ll, BB, XOY, Dd, Aa, McMc, Tata, cscs, ww
    other notes: son of Maxine and [strike]Indie
    ; littermate of Heaven.[/strike]
    - won by [kat] / VagaryClan

Heaven (kitten), 18m, tom - cream lynx point longhair with blue eyes. | colored by Kazin
    genotype: ll, BB, XOXO, dd, Aa, McMc, Tata, cscs, ww
    other notes: daughter of Maxine and [strike]Indie
    ; littermate of Labyrinth.[/strike]
    - won by [kat] / VagaryClan

xxxAPPRENTICES
    Venom, 12m, tom - black silver mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: LL, Bbl, XoY, Dd, Aa, McMc, Ii, Ccb, ww
    other notes: son of Viper and River; littermate of Mamba, Python, and Cobra.
    older half-brother of Rosaline through Viper.
    skills: [4/4] - swimming, climbing, hunting, fighting.

Cobra, 12m, tom - black silver mackerel shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by Katrione
    other notes: son of Viper and River; littermate of Mamba, Python, and Venom.

Mamba, 12m, molly - black silver mackerel shorthair with blind, green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: LL, Bbl, XoXo, Dd, Aa, McMc, Ii, Ccb, ww
    other notes: daughter of Viper and River; littermate of Cobra, Python, and Venom.
    older half-sister of Rosaline through Viper.

Python, 12m, tom - black silver mackerel shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by Katrione
    other notes: son of Viper and River; littermate of Cobra, Mamba, and Venom.

Storm, 10m, tom - black silver classic persian longhair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: ll, BB, XoY, Dd, Aa, mcmc, Ii, CC, ww

Wisp, 10m, molly - black silver classic longhair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, Dd, Aa, mcmc, Ii, CC, ww

Bear, 10m, tom - ginger classic longhair with yellow-green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: ll, BB, XOY, DD, AA, mcmc, CC, ww
    other notes: son of Buttons.

Quartz, 9m, tom - white shorthair with blue eyes and full deafness. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wdw
    other notes: son of Nina and Apollo; littermate to Agate, foster littermate to Jade, Zircon, and Emerald.
    younger brother of Otto and Odette.
    skills: [3/4] - climbing, swimming, fighting.

- won by Lumos12 / Butterfly Chateau

Agate, 9m, tom - black mackerel longhair with a single, white paw, and green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: ll, BB, XoY, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    other notes: son of Nina and Apollo; littermate to Quartz, foster littermate to Jade, Zircon, and Emerald.
    younger brother of Otto and Odette.
    skills: [1/4] - swimming.

Jade, 9m, molly - black ticked shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: Ll, Bbl, XoXo, Dd, Aa, McMc, Tata, CC, ww
    other notes: daughter of Rex and Queenie.
    foster daughter of Nina and Apollo / foster littermate to Quartz and Agate
    littermate of Zircon and Emerald / half-sister (through Rex) to Reidar and Verdandi of the Louwoda Empire (Immortes) / half-sister (through Rex) to Princepounce of the Celestial Beings (broken*)

Zircon, 9m, tom - chocolate ticked shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: Ll, bbl, XoY, Dd, Aa, McMc, Tata, CC, ww
    other notes: son of Rex and Queenie.
    foster son of Nina and Apollo / foster littermate to Quartz and Agate
    littermate of Zircon and Emerald / half-brother (through Rex) to Reidar and Verdandi of the Louwoda Empire (Immortes) / half-brother (through Rex) to Princepounce of the Celestial Beings (broken*)

Emerald, 9m, molly - black ticked shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: Ll, Bbl, XoXo, Dd, Aa, McMc, Tata, CC, ww
    other notes: daughter of Rex and Queenie.
    foster daughter of Nina and Apollo / foster littermate to Quartz and Agate
    littermate of Zircon and Emerald / half-sister (through Rex) to Reidar and Verdandi of the Louwoda Empire (Immortes) / half-sister (through Rex) to Princepounce of the Celestial Beings (broken*)

Honey, 8m, molly (amab) - cream-and-white shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: LL, BB, XOY, dd, aa, McMc, Ccs, Wsw

- taken by sharpshooter / HazelClan - family connections.

Cloud, 8m, molly - gray-and-white shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, Ccs, Wsw

- taken by sharpshooter / HazelClan - family connections.

xxxQUEENS
    Viper, 54m, molly - fawn sepia oriental shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: LL, blbl, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, cbcb, ww

- taken by jazz. / TwistedClan - family connections.

Maxine (pregnant), 43m, molly - cream point longhair with blue eyes. | non-pregnant alt by Katrione, scars by Grey_Hoodie, pregnant alt by [kat]
    genotype: ll, BB, XOXO, dd, aa, McMc, TaTa, cscs, ww

Abani, 37m, molly - golden shaded chinchilla shorthair with copper eyes. | colored by Chamrosh
    genotype: LL, Bb, XoXo, DD, Aa, McMc, Tata, WbWb, Ccs, ww

xxxKITTENS
    Rosaline, 2m, molly - black ticked sepia lynx point shorthair with yellow-green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: LL, Bbl, XoXo, Dd, Aa, McMc, Tata, cbcb, ww

- taken by jazz. / TwistedClan - family connections.

Rebel, 2m, molly - flame ticked lynx point longhair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: ll, Bb, XOXO, Dd, Aa, Mcmc, Tata, cscs, ww, Jbjb

Plummet, 2m, tom - ginger ticked longhair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
    genotype: ll, Bb, XOY, Dd, Aa, Mcmc, Tata, Ccs, ww, Jbjb

Last edited by deimido on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:56 pm

Username (cs + site): bugbelly
Clans: wheatclan, mintclan, puddleclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: ryethistle
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: wheatclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: 002 ─ nimbus & aaron [renames tbd]
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:

Nimbus had never had trouble making friends; the tom's calming nature had always been good at drawing in new cats. So naturally, Nimbus would have little trouble finding his place within his clan. The first of the cats he would befriend would be Bluesky, Glory, and Downmoon. The three original wheatclanners had been friends before Nimbus had arrived, but they would gladly welcome the tom into their group. The four would bond mostly over their similar histories of being former kittypets turned wild cats. The next cat the tom would befriend would be Petrelhop. Unlike Bluesky, Glory, and Downmoon, his friendship with Petrelhop would take much longer to build up. Nimbus's habit of seeking out constant eye checks would follow him from his old clan to Wheatclan, leading him to spend a lot of his time in the healer's den. The two's relationship would grow during these visits and, slowly but surely, they would start to open up to each other. Eventually, they would confide in each other with their fears (Nimbus's fear of going blind and Petrelhop's fear of raising kits) and would offer each other as much advice as they could. The advice they gave would help, not ridding them of their anxieties but certainly easing the stress they caused.

Aaron, on the other hand, would find settling into Wheatclan much more difficult. The tom had always had a prickly shell, and all that prickliness would scare away potential friends. Only a pawful of his clanmates would attempt to befriend him, despite his prickles; the most notable of which would be Wrenbelly and Copperburn. Their attempts would fall on deaf ears at first, but slowly Aaron would start to open up to the two. As the trio grew closer, Aaron would spend more time around the nursery. This time spent at the nursery would make him realize how much he enjoyed caring for and raising kits, leading him to become a permanent caretaker in the nursery. Around this same time, Aaron and Nimbus would talk about and decide to have kits. Unfortunately for the pair, their decision would coincide with some turbulent events going down within Wheatclan.
Last edited by tigerclaw on Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumos12 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:03 am

Username (cs + site): Lumos12
Clans: Butterfly Chateau, Crypt cross
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: n/a
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Butterfly chateau
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Glacier, Quartz

Only been on the very cusp of becoming a adult cat, or rather been promoted into the world adulthood is a very challenging and exciting thing for young Quartz, the tom is buzzing with excitement to hone his skills and make everyone proud of him. He is very much used to challenges in regards to preparing him for a life that could only go uphill from where he is now. Having the support of his fellow chateau-mates, there is nothing he can't handle.

Glacier would find it almost too easy to adjust into her new clan life, getting thrown first into cavalier way of life. Of which is protecting and making sure everyone is safe from sunrise to sunset on a daily basis. With good natured Chicory and fiesty trouble causing Biscoff, the days will never becoming in the slightest boring.
Lumos12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:44 am

Username (cs + site): Skywardthedragon
Clans: CalderaClan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: 0
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: CalderaClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 3
Obsidianstar said that Ariadne’s blessings give a cat extra toes. Aslan did not feel blessed.
After the death of his mate, he took the kits and left his clan, not knowing where he would go besides “away”. His kits were barely old enough to walk, but small enough that all three of their scruffs fit in his mouth. They meweled pathetically, and if they weren’t all they had left of his love, he would have given them a merciful death rather than the slow pain of travel.
The nascent clan welcomed him freely, seeing his toes as a blessing, but Aslan remained gruff and unsatisfied. He grudgingly took a new name, Lionstep, and named his kits Gracefulkit, Brokenkit, and Mirrorkit.
SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:31 pm

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: highgarden, quickclan, evergreen park, eventide
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: evergreen park
Which cats or group are you trying out for: duncan
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: duncan always considered himself rather adventurous, just looking for his chance to strike out into the world. however, while in risingclan, he felt tied to his sister and his loyalty to the clanmates he had grown up with. still, the desire for adventure fueled him, keeping his head in the clouds and his paws wandering to the edge of the borders where he would sit and watch the sun. he heard of his mother, living far away in another clan, and he heard his clanmates speak of the sights and smells of distant lands. though he wanted little more than to venture off, his paws kept him grounded and he stayed with risingclan until the end, when he was left with no choice but to go off on his own.
the prospect of the future frightened and excited duncan, and he followed the sun's path to a vast forest, not unlike the stretches of woods in risingclan's territory. however, it seemed nearly endless as the days and weeks passed on. after a while, duncan grew weary, homesick, and he missed his sister. just when he feared that he might never come across another cat again, duncan had the strange sense that he was being followed. gold flashed through the trees out of the corner of duncan's eye, and he heard the soft sounds of paws against the undergrowth. desperation made duncan out, calling out for the stranger to reveal themselves, and he met a strange, young tom named nugget.
nugget was, immediately, kind and energetic. he had an infectious energy when he introduced himself to duncan that first night, and he told duncan about a clan called evergreen park. when duncan asked why nugget was alone, the golden tabby told duncan about the clan's work as intermediaries between the rogue and loner groups settled in the vast forest, as well as his own mission to carry out messages between two hostile groups. like that, nugget asked duncan to join him on his delivery to another group before he would return to his clan, and duncan accepted. he would never look back.
in evergreen park, duncan's thirst for adventure would be satisfied through his work with the clan, allowing him to meet cats from all walks of life in the clan and in the neighboring groups. he will forge a strong, unbreakable bond with nugget as the pair become traveling partners and spend majority of their time working together. he would admire squirrelflash and mammoth for their skills as the clan's leader and deputy-figures, though he would become close friends with blueleaf, one of the clan's healers, and raspberryleaf, blueleaf's mother who acts as a mother-figure for the younger cats in the clan.

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: highgarden, quickclan, evergreen park, eventide
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: highgarden
Which cats or group are you trying out for: hiccup (inkpetal)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: hiccup had never felt particularly special in her life. she never felt that she had a particular calling. unlike her sisters, who had families and adventures, hiccup did her best to stay out of trouble and keep herself prim and proper. she kept her head low, her ears pricked, and she did as she was told. in risingclan, hiccup was commended as a loyal, respectable warrior, but there was little else anyone could say of her merit. and, after all - truth be told - hiccup felt that there was nothing else to her. she was good at following the rules, and that was all. it suited her fine enough, and she didn't realize how much she missed the rut of the mundane and ordinary until it was taken away from her.
if "normal" suited hiccup, the unknown of traveling alone did not. she saw distant lands so far from risingclan, but felt drawn to none of the potential homes she passed. the twoleg cities were too loud and closed in, the sprawling moorlands too windy and open. still, she pressed towards the horizon, unable to shake the feeling that her paws were leading her somewhere. ultimately, she stumbled across highgarden, and the urge to walk ceased. she settled into the hustle and bustle of highgarden's daily life, and she did her best. in the end, hiccup would find that, after all, she was extraordinary.
in highgarden, hiccup would take the name inkpetal. during wartime, highgarden has placed a deep focus on security and training. though inkpetal is not a gifted fighter, the clan would find a place for her among the dedicated teams of hunters. extended hunting patrols would give inkpetal the chance to become closely acquainted with primrosebriar and periwinklemoon, two members with the interesting and special abilities to communicate with ghosts - primrosebriar with her twin sister, and periwinklemoon with his mother. this would serve as inkpetal's first introduction to the strange abilities that her new clan holds. though inkpetal herself would not hold the capabilities to speak with spirits and receive their guidance, she would be an observant figure and a good listener to her new friends, and her unique perspective and insights would help not only periwinklemoon and primrosebriar, but ravenpaw and squirrelleaf, as the highgarden cats use their abilities to understand the warnings from loved ones. inkpetal would be the one to help ravenpaw harness his abilities by finding the deeper meaning in his affinity for birds, allowing him to accept and see through their eyes. inkpetal's perceptions would become extremely valuable in the war and beyond as highgarden faces the unknown future ahead, and she would become mates with carnationmask, periwinklemoon's sister.
Last edited by eagle, on Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:22 am

-
Last edited by deimido on Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me