[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby Kazin » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:54 pm

Username (cs + site): Kazin
Clans: ChaosClan, Nox Invictus, SolarClan
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: ChaosClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: 09 - Sootcloud, Ashkit, Featherkit, Nightkit
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Sharkfrost of ChaosClan has always been an optimist. He surrounded himself with friends, enjoying the hustle and bustle of clan life. At least, until he lost his best friend and mate, Infernopetal. The pair was inseparable, spreading positivity wherever their paws took them across camp. Sharkfrost always thought he had found his purpose with Infernopetal, able to grow alongside her and help her grew as he grew and learned more about himself each day that passed.

After her death, taken too soon in a fight against rogues, Sharkfrost withdrew into a shell. He didn’t come out for anyone, unsure if he had a place among the clan. He was ready to leave, to be a loner, as ChaosClan made their way to their new home. He would ignore Sootcloud’s arrival at first, at least until he heard that one of the new queens kits was blind. A spark would light inside the young tom, giving him a sense that he was meant to stay in this Clan after all. Sharkfrost would grow close to Sootcloud and her kits, a father figure for all three of them - but especially Nightkit. He knew how hard it was to prove to himself and the other cats that he could do everything they could, even without sight. Sharkfrost vowed to never let Nightkit feel anything less than empowered and strong, and as he gets closer to Sootcloud he realizes that he has a reason to stay. The two would never become mates, as Sharkfrost isn’t sure he can love a cat as deeply as he had ever again after the loss of Infernopetal, but he loves Sootcloud like a sister and takes care of her and her kits like they are his family.

Username (cs + site): Kazin
Clans: ChaosClan, Nox Invictus, SolarClan
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: SolarClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: 07 - Fireblaze, Fuzzyheart, Pipistrellekit, Degukit (would rename Fuzzyheart to Tallshadow and Pipistrellekit to Anolekit).
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:

the adults would get along with Cypressgrowl. Solarstar would be indifferent towards them, but would recognize Fireblaze’s protectiveness as an asset to his clan. Cloudpounce would scoff at them, jabbing at them about how they weren’t meant to join the clan and it would be Degukit who proves him wrong by alerting the small but mighty clan to some danger on the horizon.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:21 am

the original owner of swallowclan has requested that users trying out for group 6 (smokebreath & fogspark), fawnthroat, brambleburr, smokestar, and hopstripe read their histories in swallowclan to better understand their characters! these cats have been highlighted in green in the original list.

of course, i also encourage for everyone to read the histories of all the cats they're applying for! but swallowclan's owner would especially want those specific cats to keep their history.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:54 am

Username (cs + site): broken*
    Clans: yangclan, scarabclan, celestial beings
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: yangclan
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: ferretstrike
    ferretstrike has always been viewed as sort of an outlier within his clan of origin; he never actually voiced these thoughts, but believed that due to the rarity that he had been born a male tortoiseshell cat, he was seen differently by others. the fact that he couldn't have kits of his own never bothered him; in fact, being sterile was almost a blessing, because he found himself disliking kits the more they would try to be around him. he had put on a good face when his littermate and her mate had two kits in their first litter and would pretend that they were very cute, but the second he could get away from the nursery he would rush to the nearest water source to wash off the gross feeling of their dirty little paws.
    its not that he was grateful that swallowclan disbanded and he was separated from his family, per say, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't grateful not to have to pretend to be something he wasn't anymore. he found yangclan through his wanderings of trying to find his next place to call home, and the first cat who, well actually had found him, was a pale yellow tabby named trapjaw. he too claimed to have been from another clan but had found his place in yangclan; he spoke of a great tom named obeliskshriek and the power that he held, of how his followers could be their true selves with one another, and soon they would no longer be seen as the 'black sheep'. ferretstrike had found his home, his place, the spot where he fit in and belonged. he was going to do some crazy things with this obeliskshriek and his gang..

Username (cs + site): broken*
Clans: yangclan, scarabclan, celestial beings
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: yangclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: patchnose
patchnose had a pretty good life in drownedclan; it was a relatively small clan and he didn't have any family, but he had friends and he had enjoyed the company of almost all of his clanmates. he was a bit saddened by the thought that he would no longer be with this small group of cats that he had grown so close to, but eventually he left the drownedclan camp, knowing he couldn't just wait around for something to change. he stumbled across yangclan by sheer chance, going into one of the winding mountain caves for shelter from a storm and getting lost within it. luckily, a group of three gray tom-cats had been wandering the caves themselves, a trio of siblings from yangclan who were slight troublemakers you could say, and they found patchnose huddled against a dead end, ready to give up. the three brothers brought the gray and white tom back to their camp, helped take care of him as their medicine cat nursed him back to health, and the group quickly became friends.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:12 am

Username (cs + site): bmkmb
Clans: CascadeClan
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: CascadeClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Group 8 — Family
Goldenflight → Equinoxglide
Gingerglow → Spicepulse
Ghafkit → Gaharukit
Acaciakit → Merantikit
How will this cat fit in your clan:

They were scared. Well, not quite scared, per se. More like confused. Uncertain. Most certainly lost... both literally and figuratively.

Somehow, they went from one strange clan to another strange clan. Perhaps it would've been better to stay away from any clan after that... disaster that ended their first.

Though, watching the kits play with others their age, maybe joining another clan was worth it.

Goldenflight, now Equinoxglide, noticed a tiny bit late that the younger hunters were eyeing him. "Your family," they told him, "will make excellent hunters." He didn't think much about that until they sent him racing through the trees.

At first, he didn't like it, this form of hunting. Too leafy, to... bird-y. Then Errantdash introduced him to the otherclan group, and they coaxed him into telling his story. It turns out that fires, assassination plots, internal collapses, and floods aren't as rare as he thought they were. Knowing that there were cats who'd gone through similar things as he did... it wasn't as bad after that.

Gingerglow, on the other paw, focused on her kits. She'd shielded them during those last moments; they shouldn't remember. In fact, if she never mentioned SwallowClan around them... would that protect them? Or would they hate her for hiding their past?

She wasn't planning on being a queen, mind you. She enjoyed protecting others, though... so torpedo training it was. Spicepulse realized, sometime into her lessons, that claws made her flinch, especially if they were coming right at her. Something to work on. She tried not to think too much about it.

Gaharukit and Merantikit... they would never know about their former clan. Not until they walk into their parents discussing... not quite reminiscing... about the past. They won't be very happy about the censoring of information. They want to know what it was like over there, but more importantly, why they left.

It's complicated... though they do make up at the end. When it comes to their former clan, their parents are all they have left.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:49 am

reminder that the swallowclan & drownedclan readopt ends tomorrow on june 22nd at 12:00PM MST! any entries submitted after that time will be ignored.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:32 pm

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: highgarden, quickclan, evergreen park, eventide
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: quickclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: fennecpaw (fennecpaw - fennecburrow)
fennecpaw has a gentle and compassionate heart. though he was in swallowclan for only a few short moons, it was enough to teach the young apprentice the importance of being in a bigger group and finding family and a safe home. the sudden and forced change that separates swallowclan takes a weighty toll on fennecpaw, who worries about being alone and finds himself struggling through his travels. though he was able to train in swallowclan, he did not have the experience to hold his own for long. so, it was by the grace of starclan that he crossed paths with a quickclan patrol while trying to traverse across the cold, windy moorland. as a clan founded by refugees to create a safe place, fennecpaw would be offered a warm welcome and a position in the clan. whereas others have been unnerved by quickclan's size, fennecpaw would thrive in the environment, aided by his long legs and slender frame that characterizes quickclan-born cats and those who excel at chasing rabbits through the fields. he would go on to make many friends, and he would befriend cinderpaw, one of the clan's other apprentices. with similar energies and desires to please those around them, fennecpaw and cinderpaw would become a safe place for one another, where they can confide their deepest secrets and lean on the other for support in times of need, especially as they grow older and become warriors in the following moons. fennecpaw would also become good friends with cinderpaw's brother, jackalpaw, and jackalpaw's best friend, shamrockpaw. together, the group would rise through the ranks of quickclan, experiences all of the victories and hardships of becoming warriors and learning how to navigate the world. to his denmates who were born into the clan, fennecpaw would find a real home, while also sharing stories of his time in swallowclan and the hardships that swallowed. in turn, he would receive true friendship and a home to finally call his own.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:29 pm

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950 (both)
Clans: HazeClan, IvyClan, Crossroad Demons
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: HazeClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Hopstripe
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: After getting the chance to flee and leave her past behind, Hopstripe finds her way into HazeClan. Exhausted from wondering so far from home and pregnant with kits, the she-cay finds a shaded place to rest. Sleep quickly over coming her, the tabby molly closes her eyes finally getting some decent sleep. It wasn't until a gentle voice and some shaking awoke the she-cat. "Cloudynight! I found someone... I think she's carrying kits too!" The voice called out. Slowly opening her eyes Hopstripe sees a gray fluffy tabby tom standing before her eith a larger black and white fluffy tom bounding over. "Good work Vaporwind.... miss... can you hear me?" The black and white tom meowed. Hopstripe gives a sleepy nod before rising to her paws and speaking. "Where.... where am i?" She asked. The young tom known as Vaporwind chuckled a bit before speaking once more. "HazeClan. Come... well take care or you and make sure you and your kits are alright" the young tom meowed. Cloudynivht smiled, nodding his head a bit proud of his former apprentice. With a small sigh and another nod of her, Hopstripe followed. Afterall she had no where to go. Now that her mate Rowangaze had fallen she knew she needed a place to raise their kits. Thinking of her mate caused tears to begin to well up in her eyes. "Are you okay?" Cloudynight asked, clearly very concerned for the molly. Hopstripe nodded before speaking. "I..." she began. "Shh... do not force yourself to tell us... let's just make sure you and your kits are safe." Cloudynight meowed.

The trio eventually arrived back to qhat was HazeClan's camp. Vaporwind quickly darted off to speak to another larger cat. "Vaporwind will join us in the medicine den after he speaks with our leader to inform her of your arrival. As for now let's focus on you and those kits." He meowed softly. The two tracked on before entering a den smelling of herbs. "Cloudynight you make sure that apprentice of yours brings me some food!" A harsh voice called out. Letting out a heavy sigh Cloudynight excused himself real quick. Muttering between two cats could be heard until finally Cloudynight returned a few minutes later. "Ignore Zipperfang... he... well he's here because of punishment and no cat wants to deal with my brother..." he muttered. "Now tell me... who are you my dear and where do you come from?" The black and white tome spoke, being to check Hopstripe out and to see how her kits are fairing. "My name is Hopstripe... formally from SwallowClan." She responded.

* short fun story for now. However Hopstripe will come to HazeClan where after spending time with Cloudynight, his family, and best friend she will eventually be adopted into Cloudynight's family. She and Cloudynight will exchange talks and she'll realize she isn't the one to blame for things that have happened, but will try to better herself and be the best mom she can be for Rowangaze and her kits. <3

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Clans: HazeClan, IvyClan, Crossroad Demons, Sahra Kingdom
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: HazeClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Fawnthroat
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: After the chaos unfolds in SwallowClan and cats going their separate ways, Fawnthroat although sadden to see her son and grandkit go off some where else. The tabby molly sets out to find Hopstripe, wanting to reassure her that it isn't her fault for Ashwhisper's death. Following the scent of the pregnant Molly, Fawnthroat found herself in HazeClan's territory. Unsure of where she was at, but set on finding Hopstripe the fluffy she-cat continues onward. "Please... StarClan... let her still be alive..." It wasn't until sunset when Fawnthroat found herself standing at the entrance of a camp. Hopstripe's scent getting stronger and stronger. "Can I help you?" A voice meows, making Fawnthroat snap back to reality. "Oh... Im Fawnthroat of SwallowClan... iv been following the scent of a clan mate of mine... she's pregnant..." she meowed. With a small nod the large gray and white she-cat smiled slightly. "I'm Pantherstar of HazeClan. Welcome. Please, come with me. Our medicine cats are taking care of her and her unborn kits... im sure she'll be happy to know she has a friend waiting for her.." Pantherstar meowed, flicking her tail for Fawnthroat to follow it.

* Upon arriving in HazeClan Fawnthroat will be reunited with Hopstripe. The two mollies will be left alone to catch up where Fawnthroat will learn of how Honeyear manipulate Hopstripe. She will then become the clans 3rd medicine cat, assisting as much as she can so she may stay with Hopstripe and help raise her kits.
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:33 am

Username (cs + site): [kat]
Clans: vagaryclan, kyanite keep, house phantasmic
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: house phantasmic
Which cats or group are you trying out for: goldenflight (golden flight), gingerglow (ginger glow), ghafkit (ghaf), acaciakit (acacia)

house phantasmic is a clan that's barely a clan- still just getting off of the ground, with a population of only three cats. but surprisingly, this is a welcome for goldenflight, gingerglow, and their kits. they found that with the time between them joining swallowclan, gingerglow having her kits, and swallowclan disbanding, they didn't have time to fully assimilate and bond with swallowclan as a whole. they liked the cats, and they made friends, but it didn't yet feel like home- and right when it was starting to, suddenly the cats scattered, gone to the wind like the seeds of a dandelion. and with the clan, left goldenflight and gingerglow's friends and dreams for a place they could settle down and be together.

goldenflight is someone who needs to be needed, so with the disbanding of swallowclan came his sudden urge to be overprotective of his family. gingerglow appreciated the help, as travelling with two small kits was never an easy task, but she understood that he was feeling a sort of panic, and needed a group of fellow warriors to fill the hole that was in his heart. ever since joining swallowclan, he had always felt that his purpose was to be loyal to his clanmates and his duty, and the clan had disbanded before he'd had the chance to realize that purpose. so upon finding the three cats of house phantasmic who had a goal of reforming an anicent clan that seemed rather unachievable, he was able to put his energy and drive into something worthwhile again. not to mention that he was also able to bond easily with the house's rugged peak, a cat who was just as goal-driven as goldenflight was. the two make a great team, and eventually are able to fight together in a way where they are almost perfectly able to predict one another's moves.

gingerglow, although she loves her mate, is a cat who needs to be social and have different personalities in her life. her attention until now had been mostly on her kits, but she found herself longing for friends, and she was disappointed that she hadn't had enough time in swallowclan to build up those relationships. not only that, but she wanted a friendly and tight-knit environment for her kits to grow up in, so they would never have to fear uncertainty. thankfully, upon her arrival in house phantasmic she was quickly taken under the wing of maple tail, a molly who had a soft spot for kits that she refused to vocalize, but made apparent in the way that she was always ready to play with ghafkit and acaciakit when gingerglow needed a break. they are quickly able to become best friends, and even sun mask enjoys joining in on their conversations, although she will pretend that it is only formal in order to appear more queenly.

ghafkit and acaciakit don't mind having no other cats their age to hang around with yet- instead, they enjoy causing mischief and playing pranks, especially on sun mask. the queen can't find it in herself to be angry with them, but is commonly seen sighing and waving them off to maple tail, who will always have a smirk on her face. the whole clan, while it is small, comes together in caring for the two kits, as they are seen as the lifeblood of the clan. while they were not born in house phantasmic, they will be raised there, and sun mask especially feels it important to teach them loyalty, duty, and honor as they grow.

goldenflight and gingerglow, with respect and tribute to their swallowclan names but also wishing to fit in with their new start in the house, will take the names golden flight and ginger glow. their kits will be renamed to ghaf and acacia, and will take full house phantasmic names when they become warriors in their turn.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby Corinnander » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:00 am

Username (cs + site): Corrinander (BlackJeans on Site)
Clans: Ombres Amaurotic, Fallowmoor, Pride of Aya
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Ombres Amaurotic
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Swallowclan, Group 009 (Renamed to Madame Mussel's Castle, Madame Mussel's Firstborn, Madame Mussel's Secondborn, and Madame Mussel's Thirdborn)

The world is a terrifying place if you let it be. Terrible folks, terrible events, tragedies, cruelties. This world scared Sootcloud. She realized very quickly that Swallowclan was no place to raise her kittens. Too rife with dangerous cats, and those who were blind to their ambitions. Sootcloud was far from blind. With the infighting and mass death, and the killing of cats only speaking truth, she decided a new home was necessary. Was it dangerous with three young kittens? Of course... but not any more dangerous than spending one more day with the clan. She set off in search of an old friend, one who she hadn't spoken with in moons.

They'd had a falling out, you see, over the exact reason the mother was just that. Her siblings all warned her of the tom. They did, and she was too blind once. She turned on them, ratted them out, allowed them to be scattered to the winds and caught by the humans. There was no chance they'd forgive her, if she could even find them... But it was all she had. She couldn't leave her babies alone long, not long enough to hunt, or forage, or anything of the sort. Without a friend, they'd perish. It took a few very hungry days, but soon, she found the scent of her sister. Then, the scent of her brother. Then, the scent of at least a dozen more cats. The idea of another clan made her prickle with wariness, but hunger drove her forward. Her kittens were crying since her milk was starting to run dry. "Oystercrown? Scallopshield?" she mewled, sounding like a kitten herself. And she waited.

"Don't scare her!" a silvery tom hissed at a much larger tabby, rushing up to Sootcloud, but halting. Reminding himself of the ways she's hurt them. "Greys, I didn't think you'd come back." was all he could muster.
"Musselcastle.." her smaller sister looked even more apprehensive, but none the less, shocked.
"I know forgiveness would be absurd, and I'm not here to ask for it. But for my kittens' sake.. can we please have a place to eat and sleep..?" she mewed. The large tabby growled at the idea. Other cats milled about her and whispered.
"Of course," A new voice cut through. A battle-scarred ginger stepped past and they parted for her. "You seem to have much to discuss with your family, however, that is your business. First, let's get you somewhere to rest. We'll speak in the morning."
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ SwallowClan & DrownedClan Readopt ]

Postby deimido » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:28 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SWALLOWCLAN !!

GUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
      3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
      4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from these adopts.

↠ you must state which clan your cat(s) is/are going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ as entries for group 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, and 06 were either wips or weren't applied to at all, their writing comps will be extended for seven more days (june 22nd to june 28th) whereas the rest of both clans will be fcfs! while you can apply for as many groups as you can (but can only win one), and claim up to one fcfs cat; please keep in mind that since one of these groups has more than five cats, your fcfs cat will have to be added into your clan before the competition ends as you can only hold up to five cats from readopts and trades.

those who won cats from the first round of form tryouts are not allowed to take another cat or apply for another group.

(for a group application)
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which group are you trying out for:[/b]
      [b]How will this group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

(for a fcfs cat!)
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which cat would you like to adopt:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
      [b]Codeword:[/b] how many letters are in the name of the cat you want to adopt

to find links to all of round 01's winning entries - look here!

xxxGROUP 01 - FAMILY
      ( Barkknot and Wheatfur are mates; their first litter being Hamsterkit. )

Wheatfur, 68m, molly - red ticked longhair with white mitts and green eyes. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXO, Dd, Aa, Tata, CC, Wsw
      ( also the bio mother of Fireblaze - found in Group 007 and two unnamed stillborn kits, and the adoptive mother of Pebblesplash - found in Adults )

Barkknot, 67m, tom - cream mackerel shorthair with a white locket and dark-colored eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, dd, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Hamsterkit, 2m, tom - cream mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, dd, AA, McMc, tata, CC, ww

xxxGROUP 02 - FAMILY
      ( Freckleface and Moonshadow are mates; their first litter being being Pantherkit. )

Moonshadow, 65m, molly - black solid shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Freckleface, 57m, tom - black ticked persian shorthair with a white muzzle and yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, DD, Aa, mcmc, Tata, CC, Wsw
      ( son of Fawnthroat - found in Adults )

Pantherkit, 3m, tom - black solid shorthair with kit-green (green) eyes. | colored by Katrione
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, DD, aa, McMc, Tata, CC, ww

xxxGROUP 03 - LARGE FAMILY
      ( Sycamorewhisker and Barleystorm are mates; their first litter being Sandpelt and Morningblaze, their second being Amberkit and Eucalyptuskit. )
      ( Sycarmorewhisker and Barleystorm had another kit in their first litter - Dandelionpaw, a deceased daughter from LilyClan (kaebedo) )

Sycamorewhisker, 60m, tom - blue solid bicolor shorthair with a scar across his nose ridge, and dark green eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
      other notes: originally from AsterClan (jouska.)

Barleystorm, 57m, molly - cream ticked cryptic tortie longhair with medium white and gold eyes. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXo, dd, Aa, McMc, Tata, CC, Wsw

Sandpelt, 30m, tom - cream mackerel shorthair with low white and yellow eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: Ll, BB, XOY, dd, Aa, McMc, tata, CC, Wsw

Morningblaze, 30m, molly - blue solid bicolor shorthair with green eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, Tata, CC, Wsw

Amberkit, 3m, molly - cream mackerel bicolor longhair with gold eyes. | colored by Katrione
      genotype: ll, BB, XOY, dd, Aa, McMc, tata, CC, Wsw

Eucalyptuskit, 3m, tom - blue solid bicolor shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by Katrione
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, dd, aa, McMc, tata, CC, WsWs

xxxGROUP 04 - SIBLINGS
      ( Beetlewing and Specklefang are littermates; their parents are Silvershade and Badgerclaw from YewClan (macybird), and they have another littermate named Mintpaw, from CaveClan (tauriel.)

Beetlewing, 26m, tom - blue solid bicolor with dark green eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, aa, McMc, Spsp, ii, CC, Wsw

Specklefang, 26m, molly - black silver broken mackerel shorthair with gold eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, Dd, Aa, McMc, Spsp, Ii, CC, ww

xxxGROUP 05 - SIBLINGS
      ( Smokebreath and Fogspark are littermates. )

Smokebreath, 49m, tom - blue colorpoint shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, aa, McMc, cscs, ww
      other notes: originally from IvyClan (Springtalon)

Fogspark, 49m, molly - blue colorpoint shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, cscs, ww
      other notes: originally from IvyClan (Springtalon)

original owner encourages all applicants to read their histories in swallowclan.

xxxGROUP 06 - FAMILY
      ( Fireblaze and Fuzzyheart are mates; their first litter being Pipistrellekit and Degukit. )

Fireblaze, 21m, tom - red mackerel longhair with low white and hazel eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: ll, BB, XOY, Dd, Aa, McMc, tata, CC, Wsw
      other notes: bio son of Wheatfur (Group 001) and littermate to two unnamed and stillborn kittens; adoptive brother of Pebblesplash (Adults).

Fuzzyheart, 19m, molly - black solid longhair with yellow eyes. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww
      other notes: daughter of Leafstrike and Ravenfeather of SwallowClan, littermate of Ferretstrike (Adults).

Pipistrellekit (growth), 2m, molly - black solid tortoiseshell with hazel eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXo, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Degukit (growth), 2m, molly - black solid tortoiseshell with green eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXo, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww

xxxADULTS
      Brambleburr, 60m, molly - black mackerel torbie longhair with low white and yellow eyes. | colored by Kazin
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

original owner encourages all applicants to read her history in swallowclan.

Smokestar, 47m, tom - blue sepia lynx point shorthair with low white, a severe facial scar, and one working blue eye. | colored by Katrione, facial scar by Grey_Hoodie
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, AA, McMc, cbcb, Wsw

original owner encourages all applicants to read his history in swallowclan.

Banyan, 28m, tom - black bengal shorthair with a white muzzle and green eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, SpSp, BmBm, CC, Wsw

Pebblesplash, 22m, tom - blue mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, AA, McMc, CC, ww
      other notes: adoptive son of Wheatfur, found in Group 01; adoptive brother of Fireblaze, found in Group 06.

Iceflower, 22m, molly - seal colorpoint shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by jazz.
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, cscs, ww

DROWNEDCLAN !!
      xxxADULTS
      Dandeliontail, 47m, molly (they/them) - ginger solid van shorthair with brown eyes. | colored by Dinolil1
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXO, DD, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

Owlfeather, 40m, molly - black classic longhair with a white muzzle and green eyes. | colored by Dinolil1
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, mcmc, CC, Wsw

Goshawkfur, 31m, molly - gray mackerel shorthair with dark green eyes. | colored by deimos
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, AA, McMc, CC, ww
      other notes: originally from BeachClan (Vixxen.)

Tawnystorm, 27m, molly - black bengal with green eyes. | colored by Dinolil1
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, SpSp, BmBm, CC, ww
      other notes: originally from RainClan (Springtalon)

Cuckoofoot, 25m, tom - blue ticked mediumhair with low white and green eyes. | colored by Dinolil1
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, dd, AA, McMc, Tata, CC, Wsw
      other notes: son of Swanstar of MoorClan (Dinolil1) and Sagestar of TumbleClan (Dinolil1); littermate to Craneheart of JinxClan (vampiress_fox)
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me