Lambabies Nursery // Info & Growths

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Lambabies Nursery // Info & Growths

Postby ketsup » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:08 am

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
RULES/TEAM ⭐︎ SPECIES INFO ⭐︎ CUSTOMS/MYO ⭐︎ NURSERY ⭐︎ GROWTHS
ARTIST SEARCH ⭐︎ SHOP ⭐︎ ARCHIVE UPDATES ⭐︎ FANCLUB ⭐︎ FREEBIES

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

If you have questions regarding the nursery or dreamfusing, read on!
If you are ready to submit a lambaby growth, go here!

Image NURSERY FAQ Image

Image I got a lambicorn! When can I dreamfuse them?
    Congrats! You must have owned your lambie(s) for 2 weeks before submitting a form! This timer goes off of the day when you became the adopter—including regular adopts, special events, and MYOs!

Image Who can they dreamfuse with?
    Any two Lambies may dreamfuse—but they must both be on “adult” V2 lines. No baby or V1 lines will be accepted. One of the lambies involved must be your own!

Image Is this a breeding?
    Not quite. Dreamfusions are not considered to be “breeding” in a canon sense, but they are similar to what many species consider to be breeding. We view Dreamfusions as a creative process with design blending.

However, we have a note in the form for OOC vs IC dreamfusions to make it easy on our artists!
    IC = In character, OOC = out-of-character!
    Basically, it tells us whether to consider the lambies in a ticket as parents, or just a design mashup. So, if you want some lambabies that are the actual children of the parents (like a regular breeding!) then you'd use IC to get colors/designs that are similar to the parents! On the flipside, if you just like putting the two designs together but they're not supposed to look like the real children of the lambies, then use OOC for designs that are "inspired by" the fusionees instead and won't look like the "parents"!

Fusions between potentially incestuous or otherwise like-troublesome relationships are not allowed. Since we don’t keep a record of relationships between lambies, it is up to you as the adopter to be on your own honor system with that understanding!

Image How can I get a dreamfusion slot?
    Our available artists will post on the main thread when they have slots open. HOWEVER:
    *Not all artists will be comfortable with all fusion pairs.* They have every right to deny a ticket if they choose!
    Please understand and respect that everyone has different preferences & strengths, and we want to make the best results possible!
    If you ticket is not accepted for this reason please be patient with us until another artist can open a slot.

Image How much does it cost to Dreamfuse?
    It varies. Artists will specify what type of payment or redemption they're accepting for slots!
    Some slots will be totally free (though rare!), some will cost C$, and some will be for "nursery ticket"-only.
    Our nursery "tickets" are called HORIZON GEMS: Image

Image Where do I get a Horizon Gem?
    You can win them via adopt prizes, through event shops, or, you may buy only one at a time in the store! You can check out the fanclub to look for another user who needs a fusion partner & has a Horizon Gem to spend!

Image Is there a limit to how many times I can dreamfuse with a Lambicorn?
    Nope! Lambicorns don't have a cap on dreamfusing. However, once a form is submitted and accepted, the cooldown is 4 weeks before you can submit that lambie again. This means 4 weeks since your ticket was accepted!

*You may only have 1 active form submitted by you at a time. If another user is doing a fusion with a different lambie of yours though, this is ok!

Image I got a lambaby! How do I get it grown?
    Lambabies created with dreamfusion will not automatically grow. They have a growth cooldown of at least 2 weeks! After these 2 weeks, you may grow them yourself, ask a lambicorns artist to grow them, or have a community member grow them for you! Items or edits cannot be made to ANY growths without the appropriate item(s)! More info can be found under the growths section.

Image My lambaby still hasn't been made or grown, and it's been a while. What do I do?
    Please understand everyone is very busy! Compared to some we have a fairly small staff, so some things are in queue and will be completed one-by-one. That being said, if there are no special holdups or circumstances and it's been over a month that you'd like to check in on a status, please PM me! Thanks for the patience and understanding.

** As of 9/17: If you have had an accepted dreamfusion ticket open for over 5 weeks and the batch is still in-progress, then you are automatically released from posting lock and may post a new ticket when new slots open again! **

Image I got a lambaby, but it's either not my style or I have too many!
    That's ok! If you are looking to trade or rehome your lambie, you may make your own competition, raffle, or find a user directly to swap with on our fanclub. Let me know first if you plan to host a rehome comp or raffle!

You may also donate your lambaby to Growing Roses, our semi-official rehoming service and orphanage where you can help rehome lambabies and lambicorns alike!

*And, like all Lambicorns, you may not sell your lambabies for pets/items, C$ or actual currency. You may trade a lambaby for a grown Lambicorn if both parties agree. Any trades or rehomes should be reported with the new user to the Archive.

Image I got a lambaby, but I'd like to change or add a feature(s). Can I?
    The short answer is: not while they are a lambaby!

You certainly can purchase a Retouch or Edit Addon from the shop, but out of respect to your nursery artist we request that no baby retouches/addons be made until ready to grow. Once you and your growth artist are ready to bring them to the full lines, you can purchase and provide a swap or edit for the feature and it can be taken care of during the transfer. This cuts down on changes to the lambaby and it much easier to do in the growing process!

Image I can't get a slot! My form was not approved, or I always miss openings.
    It can be frustrating to miss an opening or have your ticket not approved, I get it! But, also consider the fairness for everyone else and the time of our artists. Do not complain or cause a ruckus if you can't get a fusion right then and there.
    Your lambie needs to meet the base criteria to be considered for a dreamfusion, so before you post make sure everything is correct. In addition, we recommend having your forms pre-filled out so as soon as an opening is posted you're able to go for it!

Image OUTCOME SYSTEM Image
Make sure you understand the traits/features system listed below.
Ready to make some magic? Post a form!

Image LAMBABY AMOUNTS
    The amount of lambabies for each fusion is randomly rolled! Rolls are as follows:
    1-10 results in 1 lambaby
    11-65 results in 2 lambabies
    66-90 results in 3 lambabies
    91-100 results in 4 lambabies

**One exception to this is that if two users dreamfuse their lambicorns, then it's always guaranteed to result in at least 2 lambabies!**

Image WHAT COUNTS FOR TRAITS?
    We don't have sets of traits, so this can vary!
    For us, traits are usually a standard set of things: Ears, Tail, Wings, Mane, Extra horns, and so on.
    Special effects can be considered traits if they're not just for vanity! This includes glowing parts, sparkles, parts made of other materials, multiples of features (ex. ears or eyes), halos, magical doodads, and so on.

If they are part of an outfit/costume, they will not count!

Image ITEMS/ACCESSORIES
    You must provide an itemless ref if your lambie has accessories that cover the design!
    This is because NO clothes or accessories will be considered in this fusion process.
    If the artist wishes to make a small exception for certain items they may, but it is not required or rolled and will be entirely artist's discretion.

Accessories/clothes/outfits may be added later with shop items.

Image HOW DOES THIS WORK?
    Essentially, you will decide if your lambabies' traits & features will be rolled as customary, or up to left up to your nursery artist. Your choices are:

ROLLING, which is customary in most species, and determines the passed traits via RNG. Rolls are done with 1-100. Rolls for each trait/feature are as follows: 1-50 failed, 51-100 passed.

LEAVE-TO-CHANCE, which promotes our artists' creative freedom! Leaving traits up to chance can sometimes result in unexpected yet very desirable combinations! This can even include traits/features that neither Lambicorn involved had, or sometimes entirely custom features for the new fusion(s).

⇢Use A WISH, to ensure 1 trait/feature (ie, ears, tails, mane, wings, etc), is passed on to a lambaby

Image WHAT IS A WISH?
    A wish is a way to automatically pass on a trait or feature to a lambaby. You receive 3 wishes per batch. 1 wish comes from each lambie posted, and then 1 free bonus where you may make a wish for an existing or new trait (ex: neither lambie submitted has a mane, so the extra wish is used for a mane on a lambaby)

Image WHAT IF I HAVE A UNIque?
    If a lambie involved is UNIque, they are rolled for their UNIqueness to pass. Roll for this is 1-20 = pass.
    If BOTH lambicorns involved are UNIque—the chance is 50/50! Roll for this is 1-50 = pass.
    The actual combination/extent of a UNIque blend is entirely artist discretion.

Last edited by ketsup on Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:32 am, edited 12 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image
⭐︎⏤⏤⏤⭐︎ ✐ Ket! ⭐︎⏤⏤⏤⭐︎
✨⭐︎ TH // dA // pfp ⭐︎✨
**I am currently on a CS Hiatus, apologies!!**
ketsup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambaby Growths

Postby ketsup » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:48 pm

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
RULES/TEAM ⭐︎ SPECIES INFO ⭐︎ CUSTOMS/MYO ⭐︎ NURSERY ⭐︎ GROWTHS
ARTIST SEARCH ⭐︎ SHOP ⭐︎ ARCHIVE UPDATES ⭐︎ FANCLUB ⭐︎ FREEBIES

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Image GROWTHS Image

On-Oekaki Growths // Off-Oekaki Growths

I got a lambaby! How do I get it grown?
Lambabies created with dreamfusion will not automatically grow. They have a growth cooldown of at least 2 weeks! After these 2 weeks, you may grow them yourself, ask a lambicorns artist to grow them, or have a community member grow them for you!

Items or edits cannot be made to ANY growths without the appropriate item(s)!

-x-

How long does it take to grow a lambaby?
This depends how you have chosen to have your lambaby grown! If it's by a Lambicorns artist, it depends on their queue & availability. If it's a community member, it can also vary. Try to have patience with your growth artist, and make sure to choose wisely if you are handing the growth off to another person or artist!

-x-

Who will grow my lambaby?
Up to you! You may grow them yourself by using the self-grow form below & wait to be added.

If you aren't able to use oekaki or want a Lambicorns artist to grow your lambabies for you, you’ll have to claim a free growth from an artist when available OR purchase a growth transfer in the shop if artists are taking growth requests.
You may also have another community member do a growth for you. These are treated like MYOs, so no payment can be made unless they are a Lambicorns artist! Remember that no edits may be made to ANY growths without the appropriate item(s)!

Any growth NOT done by the batch artist or official Lambicorns artist will need to be approved!

-x-

Why do I need to post the hex codes?
This makes it WAY faster for your artist since batches have a lot of colors and swatch files can be tricky to share. By providing hex codes for your lambaby, we can get the correct colors and save time on transferring them over manually! Meaning, you get your new grown lambicorn quicker! Some artist will accept or prefer swatch files—this is case-by-case and it's best to have hex codes ready regardless!

-x-

How many growths can I have open at a time?
Please limit your growth requests to no more than 2 at a time, per artist!
No more than 6 open growths requests across the board.
If you are growing your own lambabies, there are no limits!

-x-

How will I know when the growth is completed?
Your artist will either PM you or post completion updates here/on discord!

-x-

I've grown my own lambaby! What do I need to put on their description?
We will need their "classification" (so, ex: STYLISH fluffy pawed-hoof lambicorn), their edits/trait list, owner's userlink, and their lambaby batch link!
You may use this code below for convenient formatting, if you'd like!

Code: Select all
[center][color=#BF4080][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4334793][img]https://i.imgur.com/fNz12v5.png[/img][/url]

[size=65][i]TIER[/i] [b][i]type[/i] feet-type[/b] lambicorn
{ Edits & Traits }[/size]

Growth for [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/]{lambicorn owner}[/url] of  [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4360799]{lambaby's batch link}[/url]

[/color][/center]

Contact your batch artist FIRST! Then fill this out this form completely!
If not being grown by a Lambicorns artist, remember to contact your batch artist/other staff for approval on growths!

💜 Growth Form 💜

[b]💜 I'm ready to grow my lambaby! 💜[/b]
[list]Username: (link)
Lambaby: (link to oekaki page)
Is this lambaby 2 weeks old?:
Batch Artist: (link their username)
Growth Artist: (put N/A if same as your batch artist!)
Hex codes: (REQUIRED)
[/list]

Remember to contact a Lambicorns artist (preferably your batch artist) for approval on growths!
Traits & design will need to match for approval!

❣️ Self-Grow Form ❣️

[b]❣️ [color=#FF0000]Growing my lambaby![/color] ❣️[/b]
[list]Username: (link)
Lambaby: (link to oekaki page)
Is this lambaby 2 weeks old?:
Will this be on or off oekaki?:
Batch Artist: (link their username)
Growth Artist: [b]Myself![/b]
[/list]

For posting an approved, off-oekaki growth AFTER filling out the above form, go here!

Last edited by ketsup on Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image
⭐︎⏤⏤⏤⭐︎ ✐ Ket! ⭐︎⏤⏤⏤⭐︎
✨⭐︎ TH // dA // pfp ⭐︎✨
ketsup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nursery Search Examples and Cheatsheet

Postby ketsup » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:10 pm

~◆~ DREAMFUSING GUIDE: STEP BY STEP ~◆~
NO expressions edits, clothes or accessories will be considered in this fusion process.

If the artist wishes to make an exception for adding certain items or a special expression edit they may, but it is not required or rolled and is entirely artist's discretion.

Manes, halos, magical doodads, sparkles, glows, etc, are OK and are considered a trait/feature.

STEP 1: Get the NUMBER of lambabies

This is decided via rolling 1-100.
You can use our Discord's roll bot, DiceParser in our #bots channel.
There is a pinned post in the channel for the cheatsheet on how to roll with the bot!
Or, you can use another website that can roll for a number between 1-100!

Rolls are as follows:
1-10 results in 1 lambaby
11-65 results in 2 lambabies
66-90 results in 3 lambabies
91-100 results in 4 lambabies

**Exception 1: If two different users dreamfuse their lambicorns, then it's always guaranteed to result in at least 2 lambabies!**

**Exception 2: Unstable batches (involving only 1 lambicorn) always produce between 2-4 lambabies. If you roll 1-10 on an Unstable batch, it will bump up to 2 lambabies.

**Exception 3 for NURSERY SEARCH ONLY: ALL batches will have a minimum of 2 lambabies each. If you roll for one baby, note that it is bumped up to 2 because of the search requirements.

STEP 2: Determine UNIqueness

If neither lambicorn involved (referred to as a "partner" from here on) is a UNIque lambicorn, you may skip this step!
Whether or not they are UNIque is listed on the search sheet in their categorizing for Tiers, Traits and Edits.

If ONE partner is UNIque, they are rolled PER-LAMBABY for their UNIqueness to pass.
Roll for this is 1-20 out of 100 = pass.

If BOTH partners are UNIque—the chance is 50/50 PER-LAMBABY!
Roll for this is 1-50 out of 100 = pass.

If UNIqueness does not pass, it will simply involve the pattern/design and non-UNI traits.

Example: Iris (a Stylish) and Mags (a UNIque) roll for 2 lambabies.
Then, because Mags is a UNIque, we roll 1-100 for each lambaby.
Results are: 19, 46. One baby will be UNIque (19) and one will NOT be UNIque (46).

STEP 3: Decide your method for traits or features

To pass on a trait or feature to the lambaby/lambabies, you may:
ROLL or LEAVE-TO-CHANCE
You will specify the method used in your posting! ROLL is straightforward, but also more work than CHANCE.
While most users prefer CHANCE, you should be comfortable with doing both methods, just in case.

METHOD 1: ROLLING
Requires a proper, full trait list to be effective! This method is most useful for IN-CHARACTER fusions.
Each trait is rolled individually using a 1-100 roller, and results are as follows: 1-50=failed, 51-100=passed.

If both lambicorns involved in a dreamfusion share the same trait, then the roll result is doubled.
Ex: Rolling for a batch where BOTH partners have a MANE.
A roll of 20 (fail) will become a 40 (still a fail), and a roll of 30 (fail) will become 60 (a pass!)

The above also applies to UNSTABLE batches, if ROLL is chosen as the trait method, then each trait result is doubled.

For "double-fails," if both partners involved 'fail' a trait roll they share, simply give them a different feature (but still in the same category). An example could be BOTH partners have slinky fur, but both fail their fur rolls. Your result would be to give the lambaby a different fur texture, such as fluffy. Same goes for any other trait that is double-failed.

For "double-passes" of DIFFERENT types (but same category) traits, such as "cat ears" and "bunny ears," you may either pick one set of ears (ex. picking only bunny ears), combine the two into one style (ex. long cat ears) OR, give them a 'mutation' using both sets (cat ears AND bunny ears) for two sets of ears. This applies to any other types of traits too, like mane, tail, etc.

For UNIque dreamfusions, deciding the UNI traits only apply if the lambaby is rolled as UNIque.
If they do not roll as UNIque, then you will skip all UNIque traits.

For feet types (paws, cloven and hooves) you do not have to roll them. They may be decided based on the Dreamfusion partners' features and mix-matched from there.
Example: Lambie A has Front Paws, Back hooves. Lambie B has All Cloven. Resulting lambabies could have paw-cloven, paw-hooved, all-cloven, cloven-hooved, etc. etc. Your choice!

** Below Example: Iris x Mags (UNI) Rolled for 2 Lambabies! 1 is UNIque, 1 is not. **

Iris: TIER, TRAITS & EDITS wrote:Image
Iris above is NOT a UNIque. You would roll for each trait (base edits, then custom edits), in order, for EACH LAMBABY to determine the outcome.
STYLISH slinky paw-hoofed lambicorn
~ All of Iris' traits: slinky fur, mane, cat ears (modified), tiger tail, whiskers ~

Example of roll results:
Baby 1 (UNI) Rolls: slinky fur (68=pass), mane (2=fail), cat ears (55=pass), tiger tail (80=pass), whiskers (14=fail)
Baby 2 Rolls: slinky fur (2=fail), mane (90=pass), cat ears (27=fail), tiger tail (43=fail), whiskers (75=pass)

Mags: TIER, TRAITS & EDITS wrote:Image
Mags IS a UNIque, and since one lambaby has been flagged as UNI, they will be able to roll for the UNIque traits.

UNIque seal-like pawed lambicorn
~ All of Mags' traits: short legs, ears, fins, tail, [UNI] longer body, [UNI] main horn, [UNI] back legs

Results could look like:
Baby 1 (UNI) Rolls: short legs (88=pass), ears (13=fail), fins (57=pass), tail (3=fail), [UNI] longer body (17=fail), [UNI] main horn (93=pass), [UNI] back legs (84=pass)
Baby 2 Rolls: short legs (14=fail), ears (71=pass), fins (16=fail), tail (78=pass)

Putting these resulting two trait lists together:
Baby 1 (UNI): slinky fur, cat ears, tiger tail, short legs, fins, main horn (UNI), back legs (UNI)
Baby 2: mane, whiskers, ears, tail

*Note: Baby 2 failed their fur roll, so you would give them a fur texture of your choosing—perhaps something smooth like Mags' seal texture. By default, because they are not UNIque, this baby will have Iris' feet type (front paws, back hooves).

METHOD 2: UP-TO-CHANCE
CHANCE is our way of saying "Artist's choice!" Leaving traits up to chance can sometimes result in unexpected yet very desirable combinations! CHANCE can easily include traits or features that neither partner involved had, or sometimes entirely custom features for the new fusion(s). This is the more popular of trait methods. It allows freedom for the batch artist and makes the process smoother.

You should still use some level of traits from the partners, but they do not need to look like copies of the partners at all. The lambabies can have new traits or features and be very distinct & fun new lambies!

For this method, all you need to know as the artist is if your batch is
IN-CHARACTER (IC) or OUT-OF-CHARACTER (OOC).

For Lambicorns, IN-CHARACTER (IC) means:
These are the PARENTS, so the lambabies should look like their children, not random or loose designs.
and OUT-OF-CHARACTER (OOC) means:
These are NOT the actual parents, but only use for traits & design INSPIRATION.

So, if you want some lambabies that look like the actual children of the parents (like a regular breeding!) then you'd use IC to get colors/designs that are similar to the parents! On the flipside, if you just like putting the two designs together, but they're NOT supposed to look like the real children of the lambies, then use OOC for designs that are "inspired by" the fusionees instead and won't look like the "parents"!

It is VERY important that you are able to distinguish the difference of IC vs OOC designs if desiring a GA position, because if an OOC batch comes out looking like mini-versions of the parents, that is incorrect! Remember to note which tag your batch is (IC or OOC) please.

As always, if you have questions, feel free to post on our Fanclub for help, or ask in the #questions channel on our discord! Happy Dreamfusing!

Last edited by ketsup on Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image
⭐︎⏤⏤⏤⭐︎ ✐ Ket! ⭐︎⏤⏤⏤⭐︎
✨⭐︎ TH // dA // pfp ⭐︎✨
ketsup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambabies Nursery // Info & Growths

Postby Petscop » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:38 am

I'm ready to grow my lambaby!
        Username: Newmaker
        Lambaby: bottom
        Is this lambaby 2 weeks old?: yes !
        Batch Artist: Ketsup
        Growth Artist: n.a
        Hex codes:
        2C2934
        00001F
        F9F7EA
        DF79AB
        EDA1C7
        5FF3D3
        57C0BC
        02CAFD
        C43F80

Username: Randonaut (i'm posting for it)
        Lambaby: top
        Hex codes:
        2E2B34
        F68960
        FEC2A8
        2DEFFB
        02CBFF
        61F6D6
        5703F9
        C19CFC
I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:49 am

Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:16 am

I'm ready to grow my lambabies!
    Username: Makoto Kino
    Lambaby: Papyrus (bottom left)
    Is this lambaby 2 weeks old?: Yes
    Batch Artist: Rylf
    Growth Artist: N/A
    Hex codes: #35243d #5a4f62 #cacaca #fefb80

Lambaby: Motiv (upper right)
    Batch Artist: Rylf
    Hex codes: #5a4f62 #7b6b85 #ffffff #6cd8ed #c2e0bc #dbfdd4 #aed6df #c9f6ff #ffe298 #ffc3eb
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:54 pm

Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •boo• » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:13 pm

Username: NightMareRose
    Lambaby: Top Right
    Is this lambaby 2 weeks old?: Yep!
    Batch Artist: ambopteryx
    Hex codes:
    #FDD49E
    #FDC578
    #EEACBA
    #B6576D
    #804B69
    #AA5D91
    #B72A4A
    #E2FB86
    #50234C
    #FEFEFE

Username: NightMareRose
    Lambaby: Bottom Left
    Is this lambaby 2 weeks old?: Yep!
    Batch Artist: ambopteryx
    Hex codes:
    #EB859D
    #FCD39F
    #8F4556
    #F9C19E
    #E4FD88
    #E4FD88
    #FEFEFE
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:12 am

Lambaby: Trixie (top left)
    Hex codes: #292929 #4d4d4d #ffd400 #ff7627 #fec278 #9b9b9b

& payment to grow the event batches is still 25 C$? ^^
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petscop » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:16 am

Lambaby: top left
        Hex codes:
        5C7D86
        89BDCB
        CCE8F4
        F7FDD1
        EDE6B0
        FFFDFF

Lambaby: bottom left
        Hex codes:
        F73939
        FEFEFE

I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me