Lambicorns // Festival of Dreams • Prompts

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Lambicorns // Festival of Dreams • Prompts

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:17 am

Prompt #1

The festival is about to begin! But we still need help setting up... what does your Lambicorn do to help make the festival happen? (Ends August 7th, then new prompt replaces this)

Nero is a quiet force in the way that he helps with building some of the booths, idly handling tools like he'd done it many times before. Providing a sense of comfort for a few of the more nervous booth owners and assisting other helpers were they finding themselves growing tired. Generally, he worked in sections, moving through them one at a time and offering help if anyone needed it. The blue male was found to be quite proficient in the more physical side of setting up, leaving the booth owners to organize their things up in the way they wanted them.

Some booths found that they needed someone to test some features out and Nero ended up volunteering to assist the owners with their testing. Also ending up on the test runs of the rides, helping to make sure restraints were in good condition for rides that had them. While he might not have been able to assist with building the rides he was excellent in making sure things were all properly attached and didn't seem about fly away and cause irreparable damage.

Since he was such a great help some of the more food-oriented places saw fit to offer him bits and pieces for taste testing
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittiehh » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:48 am

The winner has been contacted by message, and a new prompt has appeared!

Prompt #2
Oh no! Someone ate all the festival food and spilled the punch bowl..what clues of the culprit does your Lambicorn find? Who could've done this? (Hint: It was a Lambicorns staff member.. but which one? Answer will be revealed at the end date of this prompt!) (Ends August 14th, then new prompt replaces this)

Code: Select all
Oh no! Someone ate all the festival food and spilled the punch bowl..what clues of the culprit does your Lambicorn find? Who could've done this? (Ave or Doc?):

Will you find out the culprit? It might've been a Lambicorn staff member... I think I saw ketsup's Lambicorn Ave near the food stand yesterday, but then again, coopert's Lambicorn Doc helped make the festival food..
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittiehh » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:49 pm

kittiehh wrote:
The winner has been contacted by message, and a new prompt has appeared!

Prompt #2
Oh no! Someone ate all the festival food and spilled the punch bowl..what clues of the culprit does your Lambicorn find? Who could've done this? (Hint: It was a Lambicorns staff member.. but which one? Answer will be revealed at the end date of this prompt!) (Ends August 14th, then new prompt replaces this)

Oh no! Someone ate all the festival food and spilled the punch bowl..what clues of the culprit does your Lambicorn find? Who could've done this? (Ave or Doc?):

Will you find out the culprit? It might've been a Lambicorn staff member... I think I saw ketsup's Lambicorn Ave near the food stand yesterday, but then again, coopert's Lambicorn Doc helped make the festival food..
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittiehh » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:04 am

Hello everyone! It's been a while, but I have revamped this thread a bit. If you complete a prompt, or have completed one already, you are GUARANTEED a prize.. either Very Common, Common, Uncommon, or Rare. (Check the prizes post on the first page of this thread or the post under this one)

There isn't any limit to how many prompts you may write/draw, but the chances of you winning Uncommon-Rare prizes are lower as I'd like to make this fair for everyone! (This doesn't mean you still won't receive a Uncommon/Rare prize, it just means your chances aren't as high.)

Everyone's prizes will be given out at the end of the event, or whenever this booth closes. Start writing, and you might get lucky!

Please keep between 200-250 words minimum/maximum.

kittiehh wrote:
Prompt #1 (Deadline: 8/26)

"Hey there!" A bright yellow lambicorn covered in gold glitter from head to toe comes cantering up towards you. "I'm Tulip. I need a favor! The popcorn booth is malfunctioning, and I can't seem to get it to stop.. Can you help me? My magic isn't strong enough alone! If we don't stop it now, it could popcorn-flood my concessions stand!"

"I'm Tulip. I need a favor! The popcorn booth is malfunctioning, and I can't seem to get it to stop.. Can you help me?" The yellow lambicorn asked. "If we don't stop it now, it could popcorn-flood my concessions stand!" You agree to help them, and they take you to the popcorn machine...

Prompt #2 (Deadline: 8/26)

A mischievous shadow lambicorn has been sneaking around the festival, spooking other lambicorns and winning all the game prizes. Eating all the festival food and spilling the punch bowl. One witness said they saw it wearing a cowboy's hat, but another witness claims they saw rainbow hair. "All I know, is that it's gotta be one of the staff lambicorns," They said. "Because I haven't seen many of them around unless they're in their booths, and I know for sure one has gotta be missing.."

A mischievous shadow lambicorn has been sneaking around the festival, spooking other lambicorns and winning all the game prizes. "All I know, is that it's gotta be one of the staff lambicorns," A witness said. "Because I haven't seen many of them around unless they're in their booths, and I know for sure one has gotta be missing.."[i] I have to find the culprit! I need to go talk to the other staff lambicorns in the game booths. Maybe they'll know who it is. [/i]

Prompt #3 (Deadline: 8/26)

A raging thunderstorm has torn down some festival decorations at the castle of Castellina! Lambicorns are running about everywhere, ducking for cover. Everyone's in a panic. You remember hearing about the festival director, Penelope. Where was she again?.. We need her help! I think she's inside the castle.. (8/26)
A raging thunderstorm has torn down some festival decorations at the castle of Castellina! You remember hearing about the festival director, Penelope. [i]Where was she again?.. We need her help! I think she's inside the castle..[/i]
Last edited by kittiehh on Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittiehh » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:57 am

Prizes:

Very Common: 10 gems

Common: An item edit for Lambicorn of your choice

Uncommon: An item edit + 10/20 gems

Rare: A custom ticket for kittiehh! (this means kittiehh will do a custom lambie for you, or an MYO ticket!)
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:05 pm

"I'm Tulip. I need a favor! The popcorn booth is malfunctioning, and I can't seem to get it to stop.. Can you help me?" The yellow lambicorn asked. "If we don't stop it now, it could popcorn-flood my concessions stand!" You agree to help them, and they take you to the popcorn machine...

Tulip seemed on the verge of panic when they approached Nero who had simply been wandering the festival as he pleased, the yellow Lambicorn asking for his help in an extremely polite way.

"Yeah, sure I'll help out with your popcorn machine, a popcorn flood sounds tasty but not when it's threatening your stand" Nero replied quietly with a small smile as Tulip beamed at him. The bright Lambie lead back to the stand explaining along the way that their magic alone had not been enough to wrangle the popcorn machine into behaving. The pair arrived at the stand and Nero could honestly see just Tulip had meant, the machine was on the tip of a popcorn flood. It seemed a good few pieces of the snack had already escaped the machine and lay scattered on the floor both in and around the stand.

"I think I see what you mean" Nero uttered in shock as several more pieces of popcorn came flying out of the machine. Summoning his magic the blue Lambie steadied the wildly shaking machine, gesturing for Tulip to assist him. Together they held the Machine in place while Nero directed some of his magic to delve into the inner workings to see if he could discover if there was an issue. When he couldn't find anything he moved to the switches, the base power switch seemed ok but there seemed to be something with the power setting. With a soft noise, Nero gave the small thing a gentle tug and the popcorn maker shuddered to a halt.

He held up the tiny spring for Tulip to see, it seemed that the thing had somehow gotten stuck behind the knob that controlled how high the machine would work. And left it set on the highest possible setting which had resulted in the almost flood.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittiehh » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:45 am

Prompts booth is now CLOSED!
All participants will be awarded the prizes/gems these next few days. Thank you everyone!
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me