Steer's Clowder - Hunter's Woods

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Steer's Clowder - Hunter's Woods

Postby Only_Sky » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:42 am

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______Steer's Clowder______

Last edited by Only_Sky on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Steer's Clowder - Hunter's Woods

Postby Only_Sky » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:42 am

Last edited by Only_Sky on Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:43 am

The Canyon

Rapture
    An important religious site and trial for Steer's Clowder. A huge cliff off the canyon's wall, it is steep and rocky with unstable areas, sometimes areas of the wall will crumble and fall away. It is the highest point of the canyon's walls and highest point in the area. It is rarely visited outside of members' trials, as it is a very dangerous place. Plenty of birds nest here, but to try and catch them would be a death sentence, and eggs would be impossible to safely carry down.

Watcher's Hill
    A rather empty hill aside from a single tree and a few shrubs scattered around, it is the slope that leads up into Rapture. It is the only way out of the canyon nearby, all others exceeding a day's walk away, though it is rarely visited outside of the trials period.

Molehill
    The warm season home of the clowder. It is a more hilly area, with a much grassier and shrub-filled area. Rabbits, mice and birds are the most common prey, although just about all kinds of life from the badlands can be found here. Almost all kits are born here, with their survival rate being higher than that of any other area, so mollies will try and time their kitting with the seasons.

Palas

Downs

Waterhole

Creature's Rock

Venture

Bird's Wing Tree

Human Tunnel
Last edited by Only_Sky on Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:42 am

res.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:42 am

Ascending Rapture
    In one of the earliest stories of the clowder, a young molly wished to find a way to be closer to the stars, home of the ancestors. She thought, that if she could somehow find a way to reach the sky, she could speak with the ancestors and seek their guidance, and in turn live a life of bliss. But in the belly of the canyon, there appeared no way to reach. However, one cool night, in the light of the sunset, something caught her eye. The canyon's peak.
    The molly convinced her friends to climb the steep hill and watch her scale the high peak and reach for the stars. And that next night, as the sun began to fall beneath the horizon, the molly began her ascent. It took her several hours, her paws ached and bled, belly swooping and flipping each time she near fell from one of the many cliffs, yet her heart soared on, seemingly pulling her ever closer to the top.
    As her weary paws reached flat ground, the molly stopped, and lifted her tired head to the sky. Above her, the stars seemed to shine brighter, almost as if congratulating her for her trial. At that moment, she felt the wind sweep around her, and she relaxed into it, closing her eyes. Below her, she peeked over the edge of the cliff to see her friends below, but small specks in the distant. As she let out a yowl of triumph, the wind kicked up again, thrusting her forward and sending her falling over the edge, into the nothingness below..
    Since then, the clowder has kept up the ritual of climbing the cliff now called 'Rapture', as a trial for all young cats who wish to seek a path that entwines their fate with the stars.
Last edited by Only_Sky on Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:44 am

Only_Sky wrote:
Only_Sky wrote:res.