Rays of New Light 2.0 | Archive

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Rays of New Light 2.0 | Archive

Postby CloudedDiamond » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:00 pm

Moons ago, the five warrior clans, ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan were destroyed by a massive storm. A tornado tore through the territories, and a massive forest fire ran through ThunderClan. The cats who were able to escape alive fled. With the remaining cats, ancestors and living cats worked together to rebuild what was lost. Things have changed now and its been many years. Will you join and help them rebuild?

This is the Rays of New Light archive, where you may post leveling forms, amendment forms, or claim prizes from the tasks.

Trading cats will be released at a later date.

Claim Your Prize! wrote:
Code: Select all
[b][u]Claiming a Prize![/u][/b]
Username:
Prize Claiming:
Task(s) of Prize:
Leveling Form! wrote:
[b][u]Leveling Up![/u][/b]
Username:
[list]Group Link:
Founder Link:
Clan History/Summary:[/list]
Amendment Form! wrote:
[b][u]Amendment Form[/u][/b]
Username:
Amendment: (username change, clan link change, etc)
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rays of New Light 2.0 | Archive

Postby fairusa » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:13 pm

Leveling Up!
Username: fairusa
    Group Link: MothClan
    Founder Link: Maggotstar
    Clan History/Summary: MothClan's past is as rocky as it gets. The Clan was founded on lies, murder, and treachery; as it goes, there used to be an entirely different leader and monarchy than there is now. That all changed the day Maggotstar, then Maggottail, was exiled.
    The outcast quickly exacted his revenge on MothClan, picking off those who wronged him one by one until he was all that was left. After all, he never was one to show mercy to any of those who dared defy him - nobody ever lived to tell the tale if they did so. Maggotstar rebuilt the Clan in his own design, prompting his new clanmates to strive to be as strong as they possibly could. After all, it was survival of the fittest; that's why Gullstar and his followers are dead now.
    (135 words)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
fairusa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rays of New Light 2.0 | Archive

Postby Shuurock » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:28 am