【PGM LEVELING】

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 【PGM LEVELING】

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:15 am

I'm leveling up my Guild!
username: Eeveegoon!
guild storage: bonk
level advancing to: 4 > 5
completed tasks: personality, personality, starter+partner meeting
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crumbcake » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:24 am

username: DrowsyDreams
guild storage: uwu
level advancing to: 4>5
completed tasks: Starter Personality and Partner Personality. Also! A drawing of how Babs and Toffee met! Basically Babs ended up finding Toffee asleep under a birch tree and accidently spooked her awake. Babs decided to try and talk to her and apologize, and then the two kind of just clicked, becoming very tight knit friends.

Discord || @DrowsyDreams
Art Shop | TH | playlist
They/them - System acc
Crumbcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:28 pm

username: bmkmb
guild storage:
level advancing to: 1 > 2
completed tasks:
- Create your starter: Alpha
- Register your guild: Guild Omikron
- Create your region name: Origia

username: bmkmb
guild storage:
level advancing to: 2 > 3
completed tasks:
- Create your partner - Beta
- Create your guild insignia/flag - The Lightninghex
- Describe what your guilds main focus is - here
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:04 pm

username: Joke's On You
guild storage:
completed tasks:

- Create starter
- Register guild
- Create region name (Keizaal)
Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:36 am

username: jay.
    guild storage: chrono crux
    completed tasks: Create your partner |
    Create your guild insignia / flag |
    Describe what your guilds main focus is | chrono crux's guild does not have a set focus per se. originally, the guild was created to mimic one of the pokemon teams around the raegus region, but eventually branched off and became it's own independent guild away from said team. while they will not admit it, their main goal is to build up their guild and try to stage a take over of raegus - where that be through the championship or not. their ties with the previous team still hold up, making it likely for them to turn back to them if they truly need it. these desires are not immediate ones, albeit, and the guild are rather content with building up before they make an attempt to stage any sort of act that could bring them crashing back down. aside from their underlying desire to take over the region, and the fact that they could be viewed as an oppositional force rather than a helping one, chrono crux' are willing to step forward and help those around them that may not be as fortunate as them, or those who could need a helping hand... at a cost, of course, one that they will not put a price on until they get a grasp of the situation. 'kindness' comes with a cost, as everything does.
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:32 pm

username: Joke's On You
guild storage: Dovro Ahkrin
completed tasks:
- Create your partner
- Create your guild insignia
- Describe what your guilds main focus is
Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grafaiai » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:58 am

username: trashguts
guild storage: kerokero 🐸
completed tasks:

======================================

username: trashguts
guild storage: kerokero 🐸
completed tasks:
    Create your partner
    Create your guild insignia / flag
    Describe what your guilds main focus is
      216 words wrote:the twins aren't here for any grand purpose, they're just little tadpoles in a big pond and don't think they can really change the world with their missions. mostly they're just here to do what they can for their neighbors and have fun making friends as they explore the region! team kerokero is about buoyancy and togetherness, mutual aid & neighborly support.
      originally, the brothers just felt that some of the job postings in their area were within their means & thought it'd be fun to give them a shot, like fixing a watch or finding a lost friend. as they worked, they found building strong connections w the pokemon and guilds around them gave them a strong safety net should they ever need support themself... and besides, they were right, helping others with small tasks IS fun! they hope to create a tight-knit community around them and, little by little, spread their naive ideals throughout their region.

at their core, though, team kerokero truly is just lads bein lads. their bubbly, innocent worldview is both their greatest strength and their biggest weakness, and they don't plan on changing anytime soon. they're here to have fun making friends and share idealistic hopes for their future, and they don't have any grander ideas than that for now.

adult 🐸 xe/he 🐵 trashguts
aka tg, cricket, weevil
🐛
discord : trashguts
...but! be warned that i am not
much of a conversationalist

toyhou.se : trashguts
prone to Experiencing Mental Health,
please understand
🦟
adopt & base usage TOS
art shop thread!
🪳
i have lots of free toyhou.se
codes, message me for one
🦗
C4C / AMA / art thread / <3
grafaiai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grafaiai » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:15 pm

================================================================================

adult 🐸 xe/he 🐵 trashguts
aka tg, cricket, weevil
🐛
discord : trashguts
...but! be warned that i am not
much of a conversationalist

toyhou.se : trashguts
prone to Experiencing Mental Health,
please understand
🦟
adopt & base usage TOS
art shop thread!
🪳
i have lots of free toyhou.se
codes, message me for one
🦗
C4C / AMA / art thread / <3
grafaiai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:56 am

username: chimingcloud
guild storage: Cupid's bow
level advancing to: 0 > 1
completed tasks: - create your starter
-register your guild
Create your region name - Rotona !

username: chimingcloud
guild storage: Cupid's bow
completed tasks: - create your partner
-create your guild insignia/flag
-Describe your guild's main focus
Code: Select all
 Benjamin was born to a unlucky espeon who mourned her mate and his father as he was a young kit, registering some complex emotions within the young eevee during his development. His heart constantly gapping due to the lack of his farther and the heartbreak of his mother. Little was revealed about his dad, Leon, but he became desperate to know what really happened and where his farther's murderer is now within their home region. So as he began his teen years, he made a mission of himself along with a childhood friend to find out the truth in order to receive some sort of closure and peace of mind. Maybe his journey could even bring some peace to his saddened mother. Though Benjamin's selfish wonders are the true orgins of the team, they've reached out to help others resolve helpless's mons problems as well. Specializing mostly in reuniting lost pokemon with their families, tracking down kidnapped mons, and doing detective work in similar murder cases such as his farther's own sudden disappearance. Benjamin holds a strong soft spot for pokemon in similar mindsets as his his own and strives to help them out the same he would like to be helped within his inner turmoil.
[206 words]
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fairusa » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:58 am

username: fairusa
guild storage: Despair Queens
completed tasks:

username: fairusa
guild storage: Despair Queens
completed tasks:
- Create your Partner
- Create your Guild's Insignia
- Describe your Guild's Main Focus
Code: Select all
The Despair Queens are, essentially, a thieves’ guild, among other petty crimes. Need someone to exact revenge on an old flame who wronged you? No worries, the Despair Queens are amazing at spray painting “LOSER” all over their house and leaving not a single trace of evidence! The Despair Queens, while absolutely thriving off of chaos and mayhem, tend to focus more on stealing, however - whether it be through old, ancient ruins, or maybe just a modern day jewelry store, these little kleptomaniacs just can’t keep their hands off things that aren’t theirs. They tend to not question information they’re given - as long as there’s good loot involved, they don’t care who’s telling them about it, or what their intentions are. But one thing you should note is that you should never, ever cross these bandits. Crossing the Despair Queens is a death sentence within itself; these Pokemon are ruthless when it comes to their pride, being the stubborn thieves they are, and won’t back down from a fight unless they know they’re outmatched. And frankly, most of the time, they’ve got the backup to take anyone on.
The Despair Queens, while troublesome indeed, have certainly proven themselves as a force to be reckoned with.
(205 words)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
fairusa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me