PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby BecNessMonster » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:07 pm

Finishing an Island prompt!
Username: BecNessMonster
Team: Team Winter Night
Prompt number: #3
Completed prompt:
Dimitri slowly opened his eyes, it was dark out already, how long was I out? He thought as he quite literally pulled himself together, stopping to push all the grass, rocks and dirt that had gotten lodged in his gooey exterior. He floated up and glanced around, no one was in sight. Wooloo. He started looking around more determined then before to track them down, its been at least a few hours and despite all of Dimitris groaning, Wooloo was still one of their friends.
Wooloo was having a grand time exploring with their new found friend Kachi, well exploring was putting it kindly. Wooloo was going in a random directly and Kachi was being dragged along by the tail. Kachi had given up not long after the first interaction and had just decided to give in to wooloos whims. He had started to make lines in the sand as he was dragged and picking up random rocks and throwing them. Oh how Kachi wishs something would happen so this crazy sheep would let go of me... Kachi thought. Not one minute later the wind started to pick up, and amongst the howling of the wind a scream could be heard. Wooloo stopped and immediately let go of Kachi and started heading in that direction, much to Kachi's confusion. He scrambled to his feet and kicked off the sand from his legs before romping after Wooloo to question them. "Woah woah woah, where is Wooloo going?" Kachi said jumping in front of Wooloo but it was little of a block as Wooloo just kept walking right through them. "Danger, someone is in danger" they said with the most serious and realistic tone that Kachi has heard ever since they met. So about the most serious they have been in 6 hours. Kachi stumbled after them trying to keep up and got quacked in the face by a branch. "Kachi says wait, Wooloo is going to get sticks and leaves and spider webs in their wool" He said pulling himself up again but his warning was too late. Wooloo walked face first into some blue goop that had been hovering. Wooloo stopped moving for a few moments looking content and then blinked a few times and kept walking.
"HEY THAT WAS IT?" Dimitri said clearly frustrated. "I have been looking all over the place for you as soon as we got on this island and you only stop for less then a minute and then go back on your confused way?" He said regathering himself properly on top of Wooloos head. Wooloo did not respond and Dimitri let out a loud sigh and looked at the grumbling dragon pokemon trying to keep up with Wooloos fast gaunt. "And who are you?" Dimitri said slowly moving over Wooloos horns to get a better view without falling off. "Kachi" Kachi said almost stumbling over a tree root again. "Oh a new member ok" Dimitri said and went back to looking forward to try to figure out where on this island Wooloo was going.
Kachi just looked confused, "New member? For what?" he mumbled to himself as he got better at jumping over rocks and obstacles only to ram face first into a tree. This caused Wooloo to stop, look at Kachi, and then just pick him up and went back to walking and carrying Kachi in their arms. "Your part of the rescue team, Winter Night, or else Wooloo would not be dragging you along" Dimitri said slowly shuffling himself into Wooloos Wool, getting prepared for a undetermined journey.

Finishing a gifting round!
Username: BecNessMonster
Team: Team Winter Night
Round number: #3
Completed round prompts:
Image Abigail
Last edited by BecNessMonster on Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:20 pm

Username: alphatoros
Team: Team Sleuth
Completed prompt: Following the clues is what Team Sleuth do best.

Username: alphatoros
Team: Team Sleuth
Completed round prompts:
Sweet! Baby! Your art is really cute and I adored your picture of Statik exploring, so I had to draw them c:

I don't know you super well, but you seem super awesome sauce. Plus, your art of this child? Flawless. Beautiful. Deserving of multiple chef's kisses.

I've only recently realised you probably didn't connect the dots with me being FishifiedLasagna from your stream, so heres a doodle of precious doggo Shinobu feat the almighty (praise be unto him) Cursor King. You're awesome Zero, thanks for amusing me for a couple of hours with your gorgeous art <3
Last edited by alphatoros on Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
she/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

♡ Fren ♡
| Neutral Good | Hufflepuff |

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudpelt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:15 pm

Username: Cloudpelt
Team: Team Constellation
Prompt number: 3
Completed prompt: x

Username: Cloudpelt
Team: Team Constellation
Round number: 3
Completed round prompts:

Kylei - ay fam! ur memes are yeehaw quality and ur art is also yeehaw quality! the char you made me was beyond adorable, thank you so much for them! aLSO ty for being there to listen to me whenever im upset, its means a ton. im so glad we became friends! [about 51]

Roadkiil - hello! when i see you on the discord, you are always so nice. your art has a nice style n the eevees/eotc adopts you make are gucci. aLso ur eotc pokemon n writing are awesome! you are a great n friendly admin =) i greatly appreciate what you n the rest of the staff do for eotc. [57]

KelpInvader heyo dude! you are an amazing friend! im so glad i met you. your art is gorgeous n ur writing is gucci as well! Ur profile themes are creative n,, interesting lol. thank you so much for being my friend! we've had our ups n downs, but you are always there for me <3 [about 55]
Last edited by Cloudpelt on Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cloudpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takura. » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:35 pm

Username: Takura.
Team: Team Breach
Completed prompt:
The team spent several days gathering everything requested by Evelyn’s mother, going out in rounds to prevent leaving the village unprotected. Lukas felt it was safest if not everyone who could go did go, just in case something happened to the village folk.
“Y’think we have everything?” Echo asked around the basket he was carrying in his maw. He leaned to set it down for a moment. “I mean, I think we got everything checked off?”
“It doesn’t hurt to ask her once we get back there.” Lukas replied. “Better safe than sorry.”
Echo laughed, bending to pick the basket up again. “Such a message coming from the dude who I had to rescue from having his butt kicked back in the day.”
Lukas gave Echo a harsh bump, laughing. “Hey, no fair. I just don’t want anyone else in the team getting injured.”
The two brushed into the clearing leading into the village, and the air felt off. Lukas brushed it off and headed over to the leader of the village, a vibrant pink Vaporeon.
“Ah, thank you!” She chirped. “I do think this will be the last of it. It really does mean a lot that you folk came around and helped out. We wouldn’t know what to do without it!” She gave a hearty laugh, akin to one from a grandmother. Echo chuckled and set the basket of berries down within her reach, and Mama took them gingerly.
“We’re glad to have helped out.” He dipped his head. “Let us know if you need anything else!”
The two turned and slipped out of her cottage,shaking their fur. Jon approached them shortly afterward.
“Glad to see you’re back. How long are we planning to stay here?” He asked. “I’ve written all I need to write about this little village.”
“Maybe you should take a break, then.” Lukas replied. “We’re here on vacation, after all. We have a bit more time before we have to leave!”
He heard Jon give a small sigh. “Fine, I suppose I’ll ‘relax’.” He turned and headed back over to Velvet, and Echo chuckled.
“He really doesn’t know when to stop working, huh?”
Lukas shook his head, and the two fell quiet for a moment.
The feeling in the air suddenly became a little tense as Evelyn scampered in, seeming a little panicked. Her expression was the polar opposite of the serene, warm peace the island portrayed. She ran over on shaky legs to Lukas & Echo, seemingly frantic.
“Y-You gotta help me!” She squeaked out, trying to keep herself steady. “I was just out in the woods near the village with Romulus, and then-”
“Woah, woah, slow down a little kid!” Echo asked, motioning for her to sit. She basically almost just collapsed onto the ground.
“Something nabbed Romulus while we were out! I don’t know where he went, I just ran as fast as I could!” She sounded genuinely fearful, ears pinning down. “Y-You gotta help me find him! Please!”
Lukas and Echo looked toward each other before giving a nod.
“Alright, we’ll do it.”

---

Username: Takura.
Team: Team Breach
Completed round prompts:
for snipsnops - for deercan - for swishy & broken
Last edited by Takura. on Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Takura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:50 pm

Username: 0zero0
Team: Echo Echo
Completed prompt:

Username: 0zero0
Team: Echo Echo
Completed round prompts:
for Obstagoon! 爆殺王 artisticdragon531
深い深い森の奥に 今もきっと • • •
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[Zero ♀ INTJ]
ComicAdoptTumblr
"Click that comic cover to the left, I dare you."
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[ anime ♣ Manga ♣ Video Games ♣ Books ]

• • • • 置きざりにした心 隠してるよ
~ Do As Infinity / Fukai Mori
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gurocora. » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:58 am

Username: gurocora.
Team:[ team mayhem ]
Completed prompt:
Guvo screams about something he heard on the flower vine and scares a boy...

Username: gurocora.
Team:[ team mayhem ]
Completed round prompts:
Code: Select all
⋆ Streak ⋆ :: Your starter and partner are literally the most adorable little babus ever? I can't handle how cute they are and how cute your artstyle is! From the little dot-like eyes to the cute little scarves it really is just fun to look at and makes me smile as I look at it for a long period of time haha! Hope to see those two around!

rabbit448:: Your little friends of Seelie and Zuthie are wonderful! I especially love the way you draw the fletchling pokemon! Such a small bird with a little ribbon accessory, it really gives it personality! Plus how your artstyle helps give both of the pokemon so much character! I also love the crown, I can't wait to see these two around!

snailshoes:: I will now proceed to scream because; FOR ONE, TEAM OOPS IS THE MOST ADORABLE NAME FOR A POKEMON TEAM. For two, Egg is a literal baby and I want to hold him and your artstyle just helps him look more squishy and adorable and the little bandages??? Not to mention Pooch? What a good girl she is!! And a cutie to boot with that little bandage!
formerly golden-boy
gurocora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:55 pm

Last edited by elio. on Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby megisawsm417 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:25 pm

Username: megisawsm417
Team: Team Wonder
Completed prompt:

Username: megisawsm417
Team: Team Wonder
Completed round prompts:
8 of Spades
Takura
Swishy & Broken
Just a random person on the Internet.
megisawsm417

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby imperials » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:20 am

Username: imperials
    Team: nightwick
    Completed prompt:
    Code: Select all
    there are many ways that the nightwick team guild gets their messages for when pokemon are in need of help. when they were first starting off, with only pyro and ryker as the members, they would just hear things down the grape vine. maybe pick up some little tidbits of conversations while in stores, or even just flat out ask around. As they started to get older though and into their adult years. they gained more and more trusted members in their ranks, which also allowed for a wider range of information to come in from different places.

the guild itself wasn't always built either. once the boys had gotten some more members to join their ranks and train as either medics or knights ( which have their own subclasses of skills themselves that they can train on ), the more and more people started to know their name and seek out their help. By this time, Ryker, the leader of the team, whereas Pyro was the second in command. decided that it would be a good time to settle down their team in a good base and build of a small community around it. This was the beginning on nighwick guild. or the nightwick base. through this base, they've hired many other members that act as a sort of "communication line". they've devised a plan to set up small "communication booths" or "help centers" within various towns around the region. Each manned with a pokemon member from the nightwick guild. Through this vine of information, community members and other civilians know to go to one of the help centers if they need to report a problem. with that, each day the "starly fliers", a group of very professional and skilled flying type pokemon, travel around and stop at help booths up to 4 times a day to pick up new mission statements and help tickets.

many of these tickets are all written down within the same formatting, up to the point where team nightwick devised their own "help ticket form" that pokemon can fill out when at a help booth. the ticket itself goes as follows

rescue description
    [ describe here ]
    client:
    objective:
    place/place last seen:
    difficulty:
    donation:

the rescue description is a bit of information that client is to fill out to generally inform what the issue is and what needs to be done. typically this is things like "rescue missions" or "help missions" where a pokemon is stuck somewhere or lost. then there is the client name, the generalized objective, where the pokemon was last seen or where the pokemon needs help. the difficulty of the situation, and then finally, the client has a choice to give nightwick guild some sort of compensation for their help. team nightwick is a completely donation run guild, besides some small merch stores or merchant like places that they own, but most money all comes from donations after helping pokemon. in general, nightwick guild tends to get around 4-5 missions a day. though it can be hard to get them all done sometimes, the more pokemon in the guild, the easier it becomes as more and more smaller "mission teams" can be made and trained to help the guild out.

typically when receiving a message that someone is in danger now, ryker will round up the appropriate pokemon for the mission ( ie: if it's far away, they'll take some of the flying type members, or if its across the ocean, they'll take some of the water type members ), once this is decided, they are on their way to wherever the pokemon in help may be! they are very quick and professional about their work and will stop at nothing to help another pokemon.

Username: imperials
    Team: nightwick
    Completed round prompts:

@takura - i absolutely love your art style! i'm so happy i can be sat beside you as an artist for the species as i look up to you and your art style for pokemon so much. youre an inspiration to me and really got me into making pokemon ocs a while ago ! i cant wait to bully you into making me an eevee one day ahahha

@sylvexi - you're honestly one of the sweetest people i've ever met in my whole life! youre so wholesome and kind, and im really happy you decided to join townships as well ! it was really nice getting to know you more and more every day as a fellow staff member and i can't wait to keep talking to you and becoming better friends!

@0zero0 - youre so sweet as well and im glad i've gotten some time to talk to you more also !! im also very glad you decided to join township's as it's really fun talking to you about making our towns ! your style is honestly stunning and ive really never seen anything like it before? it has a very nice simplistic but very detailed vibe to it!!
Last edited by imperials on Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pufferheart » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:21 am

Username: Pufferheart
Team: Team Galaxy
Completed prompt:

Username: Pufferheart
Team: Team Galaxy
Completed round prompts:
^ Of Onigiri for Rondell ^

^ Of Isaac for elio. ^

^ Of Sparky for Sunlitsecrets ^
Last edited by Pufferheart on Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
TH | DA | PMD | DI | CDH | link | link | link | credit
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞
hey I'm puff! I'm just a random girl on the internet who likes collecting
characters. my other interests include pokemon, cats, dragons,
transformers, horses, writing, and drawing. feel free to PM me for any reason!

𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 , 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 , 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 !
Pufferheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me