PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event ! OVER

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby Eleya » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:56 am

Finishing a gifting round!
Username: Eleya
Team: Team Stardust
Round number: #4
Completed round prompts:
@Hush:
Thank you so much for the amazing drawing of Keerah <3 She looks amazing in your style!

@Sunlitsecrets:
Bucky and Sammy send their greetings <3 Thanks for your nice words. I loved to read them.

@Swishy & Broken:
I just love pumpkaboo <3 needed to draw them. Pea is such a cutie <3
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:46 pm

Username: Obstagoon!
Team: Team Spiritmasters!!
Completed round prompts:

8 of Spades

(I'm sorry excuse my bad memory I forget)

0Zero0

Finishing an Island prompt!
Username: Obstgoon!
Team: Team Spiritmasters!!
Prompt number: #4
Completed prompt:

Oh look he was bullied because of his ears. Meanies.

Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtisticDragon531 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:18 pm

Username: ArtisticDragon531
Team: Twisting Ivy
Completed prompt:

Username: ArtisticDragon531
Team: Twisting Ivy
Completed round prompts:
Dove; StormSerpent

Team Copper Starter/Partner; MeltiTheDragon

Jinx; elio.
ArtisticDragon531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:42 pm

Username: Rondell
Team: Team W.I.P.
Completed prompt:

Silly Onigiri - don't you know that you need a flute to wake a Snorlax..?
... Even if it looks more like a care-bear.

Username: Rondell
Team: Team W.I.P.
Completed round prompts:
    mmm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:01 pm

elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round 5 !

Postby Petscop » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:25 am

The sun is setting... I think its time to go home !

Round 5 has started !

IzzyJoFo, upon completing the gift round, some pokemon give you 20 pokecoins and 1 mysterious shard ! ( One gift ).

Takura., upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ).

kiffell, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Cloudpelt, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

megisawsm417, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ). A pokemon took notice of your fullbody colored with background gifts, and decided to give you 10 more pokecoins !

Sunlitsecrets, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ). A pokemon took notice of your fullbody shaded with background gifts, and decided to give you 40 more pokecoins !

Swishy & Broken!, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

0Zero0, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

chimingcloud, upon completing the gift round, some pokemon give you 20 pokecoins and 1 mysterious shard ! ( One gift )

alphatoros, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

sylvender, upon completing the island round, some pokemon give you 20 pokecoins and 1 mysterious shard ! ( One island )

Hush, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

imperials, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Shuurock, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

MeltiTheDragon, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

SonOfStarGod, upon completing the island round, some pokemon give you 20 pokecoins and 1 mysterious shard ! ( One island )

Eleya, upon completing the gift round, some pokemon give you 20 pokecoins and 1 mysterious shard ! ( One gift )

Obstagoon!, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

ArtisticDragon531, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ).

Rondell, upon completing the island round, some pokemon give you 20 pokecoins and 1 mysterious shard ! ( One island )

elio., upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

New comers to the event, don't be afraid ! You can miss up to 2 rounds and still get the myo at the end !
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:37 am

Username: Takura.
Team: Team Breach
Prompt number: #5
Completed prompt:
Everyone rested easy that night, and the next morning they held the big potluck they’d initially gone berry hunting for. It was a very warm day, in the communal sense - everyone spending time together and having a good time, safe from any threats that would be lurking in the deep woods. Romulus could be heard telling a dramatic story of his rescue to the other village kids, who stared at him with starry eyes. Some of the other kids, like Ethos, sat off on their own as their usual antisocial selves. Eventually they’d get to liking people.. Probably.

Sun set, and everyone tucked away to their resting places for the night. Echo stared up at the sky for a few minutes before managing to settle back down, looking to Lukas. “Hey, Lu.”
“I told you not to call me that.” Lukas replied, half asleep. “What is it?”
“Do you think we did a good job here?” He asked. “Y’know.. Even coming here at all, and then helping with their potluck and rescuing Romulus.”
“Of course, dingus.” Lukas mumbled. “It’s our job to help people. If we weren’t here, who would it have been?” He was starting to trail off at that point.
“You’re probably right. Sorry, just wondering.” Echo shook his head, resting it on his paws. “I’ll let you sleep now, goodnight.”

“So, Lukas.”
The Nickit’s ears perked as Jon approached in the early hours of the morning, waking him up from his dozing. He groaned and sat up a little.
“What is it?” He asked amidst a yawn. “Can it wait?”
“No, I’m afraid not.” Jon shook his head, and his tail mimicked. “I believe I’ve catalogued everything of note from this island, and it’s been long enough since we left mainland. I’m sure the folks housesitting for us would like to be able to go home now.” Lukas heard his tail mumble something in an incoherent language, and Jon gave a small agreement in the same tongue.
“So you think it’s due time to leave?”
“Yes.” Jon cleared his throat. “And I don’t believe I’m the only one who thinks it’s time to go.”

A few hours later, Jon’s claim was proven right. Most of the children who’d come along were agonizingly bored, laying around and simply complaining of nothing to do. Lukas almost felt bad for a moment before straightening up. “Alright, Jon. I guess you’re right. I’ll make arrangements to get everyone packed and ready to go home by tonight.”

“Aww, you’re leaving already?”
The popplio’s tone shot an arrow through his heart. Oh no.
“Sorry kid. We can’t stay forever.” Lukas gave him a pat on the head. “We might come back one day, though.”
“Oh, I’ve been thinkin’!! Ever since you rescued me, I’ve been wondering if it was possible for me to become an adventurer rescuer too!” Romulus’ tone was chipper. “I wanna help people like you did!”
Lukas looked to Jon, who just sighed. “I dunno, kid. Are your parents okay with that?”
“Oh, I don’t have any parents,” Lukas suddenly felt really bad. “But that’s okay! I wanna help out. Although…”
Evelyn popped out from the bushes. “Hey!! You can’t leave without me!”
“Hehe. We’re a package deal.” Romulus giggled.
“Mama already said I could go! She trusts you guys.” Evelyn giggled.
Lukas inhaled, feeling the “bad idea” alarms ringing in his brain.
“Alright, alright. Pack up your stuff and get on the boat, kids. You’re comin’ along to the mainland with us.”

---

Username: Takura.
Team: Team Breach
Round number: #5
Completed round prompts:
For elio. - For roadkiil - For ArtisticDragon531
Last edited by mal du pays on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:52 am

Username: Obstagoon!
Team: Team Spiritmasters
Completed prompt: Writing

Username: Eeveegoon!
Team: Team Spiritmasters
Completed round prompts: I made quite a few this round, so to hopefully make it easier for naul, i moved them to here
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:34 am

Username: roadkiil
Team: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4244917
Prompt number: # 5
Completed prompt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=4271505

Postby Hush » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:35 pm

Username: Hush
Team: Team Whisper
Completed prompt:
Link

Username: Hush
Team: Team Whisper
Completed round prompts:
@0Zero0
I adore your art and you are really fun to talk to! I’ve loved all of the art you havedrawn of my characters and the characters of yours that I’ve drawn are super cute! I love seeing all your contest entries and all the details you put into them!
@Elio.
Your adopts are super cute and I love talking to you on the discord. I especially loved my grass monkey Yanki which I’d normally hate the species of, but you made them so cool! You’re a super chill and funny person and it’s always fun when you’re around! You have super cute Pokémon on your team and they’re all super interesting!
@Swishy&broken
You’re super sweet and easy to talk to. Thank you for reaching out and offering to be my friend, I can be pretty awkward so I appreciated it a lot. I love all the names of your Pokémon and how cute they all are! Drawing Gar was really fun when he was still a little Goomy!
Last edited by Hush on Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me