PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event ! OVER

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event ! OVER

Postby Petscop » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:32 pm

A pokemon mystery dungeon based ARPG for character development !
________________________________________________________________________________________
Main thread

Love seems to be in the air! Not just romantic, but love for everyone! Your team gets drawn in by an adventure,
and end up on an island full of pink pokemon! Everything there seems perfect, but something is a little... off?
What does this island hold, and what will your team discover exploring its mysteries?

This event surrounds the theme of love ! Be it platonic or romantic, the appreciation for the people around you !
To show this, we have 2 running series of prompts to earn prizes ! The main prompts are the Storyline,
and the side prompts are based on gifting and complimenting other users in the community !

The end prize in this event is a special limited palette myo !
This myo is gifted with 2 minor edits, 1 major edit, and the cherish color palette !
The cherish color palette consists of Pink, red, white, gold, brown, cream, purple, and silver.
To redeem this myo you must complete 3/5 island prompts, 3/5 gift rounds, or both for 2 myos !
If you complete all 5 prompts or rounds, you get an extra minor edit for that myo !

timezones are linked on the posts !

________________________________________________________________________________________

- This event ends on February 29th
          - Prompts end on February 25th
          - To participate you must have at least your partner and starter.
          - Any completed prompts that don't follow the minimum requirements won't earn anything.
          - Please keep all completed prompts cs appropriate !
          - Users are expected to keep track of their own earnings during the event.
          - Please only post once every round. New finished forms should be edited into your first post !
          - I will post with rewards every new round of prompts, this is where all prizes should get their proof
Last edited by Petscop on Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:47 am, edited 7 times in total.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Island prompts

Postby Petscop » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:01 pm

The Island Prompts

With your teams helping the island out, everyone seems a lot happier !
Its getting late though, and your team is more and more tired... I think its time to say goodbye !
How does your team get back home? Do they bring stuff back? Do any pokemon join the team?

This is the last prompt !

- Island prompt #5
          - Completing this prompt will reward you 20 pokecoins and a mysterious shard (island)
          - Can be completed with art or writing
          - Art must be fullbody colored with a background
          - Writing must be at least 500 words long
          - Prompt closes on the 26th at 11:59pm CST time

current time in cst is linked ^^

Post this form when you're done !

Code: Select all
[b]Finishing an Island prompt![/b]
Username:
Team:
Prompt number: #
Completed prompt:

Last edited by Petscop on Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:11 am, edited 8 times in total.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gift Rounds

Postby Petscop » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:23 pm

Gift Rounds

Want to get more prizes? Another myo? Just want to be nice?
Well, here's your chance ! Every 5 days a new gifting round starts,
and you can make art and give compliments to members of the community !

To count for prizes each round, you must give 3 gifts !
They can be either gift art, compliments, or both !
Every 3 extra gifts you get bonus prizes !

- Gift Round #5
          - Completing this round will reward you 20 pokecoins and a mysterious shard (gift)
          - Can be completed with gift art or compliments
          - Art must be colored bust
          - Compliments must be 50 words
          - You can only gift / compliment a user once a round. We encourage you to show love to everyone, not just friends !
          - Round closes on the 26st at 11:59pm CST

current time in cst is linked ^^

Post this form when you're done !

[b]Finishing a gifting round![/b]
Username:
Team:
Round number: #
Completed round prompts:

Last edited by Petscop on Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:09 am, edited 10 times in total.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//

Postby Petscop » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:24 pm

res
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//

Postby Petscop » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:24 pm

res
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open !

Postby Petscop » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:29 am

And let the event begin ! Posting is open !
      We are on Round #1 of prompts.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:46 am

Finishing a gifting round!
Username: roadkiil
Team: team demon horns
Round number: #1
Completed round prompts:

to gosalyn - ive admired ur art for a while !! i think its really funky and cool and i love seeing it in my oekaki feed. i also just ADORED ur artist entries !! u seem rlly cool and funny and someday i might get the courage to speak to u or smth .. in the meantime ill just look on from afar and enjoy ur work !!

to vulpix - you were really pleasant to work with even when i was being stupid and didnt know the answer to some questions qwq your art and designs are INCREDIBLE and youre really nice !! i love the quality of your lineart and the rich colors you use !!! your shading and such always seems really warm and cozy ,, youll have to teach me sometime hgshgsgh

to qualified - youre like. so nice? youre really funny and i had a great time talking to you and just chatting !! youre really interesting and im glad i didnt like. bore you or anything cause im Not All That Interesting. your art is also really good,, and your designs r cute ,,,,,, i loved it when u just . showed off ur ocs n stuff to me i ws bouncing bc !! theyre so good !!

Finishing an Island prompt!
Username: roadkiil
Team: team demon horns
Prompt number: #1
Completed prompt:
“So, legend has it an island lays across this sea…” murmured Iris. The group had stumbled upon an ocean they hadn’t seen before, and everyone was trying to justify their desire to cross to the island rumored by locals.
Iris had claimed that knowing their surroundings was smart, tactically.
Lena insisted that it would be good team bonding.
Everyone chattered about whether or not to do it, before Razor raised his voice above the small crowd of eight.
“Let’s go back to camp and discuss this.we can’t make a rash decision so suddenly.”

They arrived at camp to find a note, telling them to make their way to the valley. Everyone shared a glance, but sent Orville and Ollie off to the valley.
The two slid down the steep hill into the ethereal, almost otherworldly grove. They sniffed and padded around for signs of another pokemon - all the smelled was the plants and freshwater pool. This proved to be correct, however, as the pokemon who had left the note was a meek shiny morelull.
“My name is Curtis,” he mused. “I assume you found my note.”
As they walked back to camp, Curtis explained.
“I heard you all on your way to the ocean. My home lays on that island, but I was sent away for being a mutant. Everyone else is different colors than I am. This was many years ago, of course. They’ve changed their ways since then, and are currently hosting a massive festival for all the pokemon of the region, but I am afraid to return. I have been watching your team operate and I want to join you. And I want to return home. I want to show my family that I don’t forgive them for abandoning me,” Curtis said.

Team Demon Horns plus Curtis stood at the edge of the water, debating on how to travel across. They would have fashioned a boat, but no one in this group had any fingers besides Marley. They eventually decided that Ollie and Orville, being a vaporeon and a glaceon respectively, could help them walk across the waters. Some grumbles from the blue eeveelutions, but no true protests, so they were off.

As they traversed the ocean, they noticed all the underwater pokemon seemed to be shades of pink, brown, and metallic. It ranged from tiny feebas and magikarps to, at one point, an oversized milotic jumping over their heads with a smile and a wink.
As they approached the island, they saw even more strange sights… for one, a chocolatey jangmo-o with heart scales squealed with excitement upon seeing them, even headbutting Maxwell. Everyone was friendly, draping flowers around them and shoving delicious fruits in their mouths. But no one acknowledged Curtis. Curtis thanked the team for the assistance in arrival, then ran off to spark a fight with his family. Team Demon Horns pushed through the crowds of jolly pokemon to find Curtis. Despite the inviting waves and lovely pokemon, their team came first.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Undyne7119 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:47 am

Username: Obstagoon!
Team: Team Spiritmasters: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4242495&start=10#p128695069
Completed round prompts:

To @Newmaker: Thanks for all the wonderful things you do for our community! You are very kind, helpful and supportive. Your art is also very well done and clean. I see why you get all the MYOs! You are an amazing person everyday, never ever forget what I think of you! Thanks a lot!

To @Skwigler: You are a very kind and thoughtful person. It was you who made EOTC, after all. I got hooked right away! I think you are reasonable, passionate and generous. I really appreciate how you draw Pokemon for people when they would rather not do it themselves. Thank you so much for being an awesome community member!

To @Protogen: Your kindness is everything to me. You bought me a set of lines when I didn't have the C$. It really surprised me, as I find that so many people would just ignore and do nothing. This was something you really didn't have to do, but you did it anyways.

Username: Obstagoon!
Team: Team Spiritmasters: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4242495&start=10#p128695069
Completed prompt:
The two parts of the teams got seperated by a storm and are now floating on the sea.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:54 am

Username: Takura.
Team: Team Breach
Completed prompt:
“...Are you sure we’re going the right way?”

----

The whole of Team Breach had opted to go on a small trip away from rescue missions, at the advisory of Oculus. He’d mentioned they’d had enough funds to rent a small boat, as well as buying all the passes they’d need to even step foot onto the ocean.
“C’mon, guys.” Oculus cleared his throat. “I don’t need to be a medical professional to know all of us are stressed to hell and back with how many missions we take on. Don’t you think we need a break?”
“That’s a lot for you to say, Mr. ‘Got Bullied By Espurr’.” Heather chuckled. Oculus huffed and stuck his tongue out. “Why do we gotta go on a vacation anyways? Isn’t it better to keep working?”
“No..?” Oculus shook his head. “If we overwork ourselves, we’re going to do poorly on future missions.”
The rest of the group fell into murmurs, trying to work on if it was worth it.
“Vacation?!” Foster’s voice cut through the hushed sound. “It sounds like fun! Where’re we going? Can I go?”
Echo laughed a little as Foster bounced on her feet. “I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to go out on a vacation. Oculus is right that we’re going to work ourselves to the bone if we keep taking more missions. I’m for it.”
Foster gave an excited ‘eep’ as Echo gave a confirmation, and Lukas sighed. “Might as well. I’m for it. Jon’ll probably want to take notes on the place.”
“I’ll go fetch him from the study, then.” Oculus nodded, scampering off. It was settled.

“So that’ll be nine ocean passes?” The shopkeep asked, fishing below the counter for the passes.
“Yessir!” Echo nodded, placing a small satchel of coins down on the counter. The shopkeep placed the passes down on the counter, and scooped up the bag of coins.
“Thank you for your purchase! Best of luck during your travels on the seas.”
Echo picked up the passes and put them into his bag, returning to the group. “Alright! I have the passes. We should pick up some food to take with us while we’re on the ocean. Foster, you’re sticking with me while we pick it up. We don’t want anyone to get in trouble.”
Foster pouted for a moment before giving a nod. “Fiiiiine, I suppose…” Her pout was feigned as she broke into laughter, falling into step next to the Eevee.

After their rations were secured, off they went!
Oculus said it would take a couple days to get there. Several of the bunch spent most of the time groaning and complaining about how long it was taking, especially during the first day. It felt like ages while they were out on the ocean.

----

“Yes, Jonathan. I’m sure we’re going the right way.” Lukas replied, tone rather short. “As far as I’m aware.”
“Maybe we should’ve hired a sea captain as well.” Jon muttered in reply. “I’m at least 80% sure we’re going the wrong way.”
“How would you know that? You’ve never been out here!”
“I have a brain, Lukas. Two, actually. I know what I’m talking about.”
The two bickered for a while, and Foster peered over the deck of the boat. Her eyes lit up as she spotted a small island in the distance. “Woah! Look over there!”
She’d caught Echo’s attention, and he looked over to where she was motioning. On the distance, and coming closer, was an island with an alluring pink hue. Echo laughed and turned to look back over at the two who were fighting. “Hey! We’re on course!”
Lukas looked at Jon, the smarmiest grin lining his face.
“See? Told you.”

------

Username: Takura.
Team: Team Breach
Completed round prompts:
worm, owned by gh0st
Bubblegum, owned by newmaker
Orion, owned by Vulpix
Last edited by mal du pays on Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:01 am

Username: gurocora.
Team:[ team mayhem ]
Completed round prompts:
@skwigler: We don't talk a whole lot but I know from experience that you're such a nice person? Not to mention your art is amazing [ your use of colors is nothing short of amazing ] and I really just appreciate you and the effort you've gone through with help in order to make a fun experience for people!

@roadkiil: my dude....my man...you're one of my biggest inspirations and always have such an air of energy that's contagious and gets me hyped up for anything. Your art style is so cute and expressive and can be both the cutest thing in the world and the embodiment of the word feral which is just??? wonderful.

@Spirittai1: Your art is??? So cute??? Like the way you draw pokemon is so recognizable but also so unique and detailed? And the posing that you use for the adopts you've made for EOTC? It brings so much life into it and I really have to appreciate that! I can't help but also adore your signature's aesthetic, which is a little bit of a small compliment but WOW can i appreciate the simplicity with the gradients.

Username: gurocora.
Team:[ team mayhem ]
Completed prompt:

seems like someone's trying to find the island on purpose....wonder why-
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.