PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event ! OVER

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:44 am

Finishing an Island prompt!
    Username: swishy & broken
    Team: clouded gaze
    Prompt number: #4 nut my third of participation <3
    Completed prompt:
    It looks like some pokemon was frozen somehow?
    Peanut's melting them out.

Finishing a gifting round!
    Username: swishy & broken
    Team: clouded gaze
    Round number: #4 but my third of participation <3
    Completed round prompts:
    [x] [x] [x]
    each user has been notified about their gifts as well (:
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:01 am

Username: 0zero0
Team: Echo Echo
Prompt number: #4
Completed prompt:

Username: 0zero0
Team: Echo Echo
Round number: #4
Completed round prompts:
hush, takura., allu!

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:57 pm

Username: chimingcloud
Team: Lucky clovers!
Completed round prompts:
Code: Select all
Swishy & broken;; I still can't exactly get over this happy little bond I've created with you on this dumb stupid website yet I'm so grateful and appreciation, You never fail to make me smile and always seem to cheer me up. You are ever so compassionate and wholesome, always checking up on me and being a great friend to talk to. I know i can rely and trust you with everything in my being,, Thanks so much for convincing me to rejoin eotc, it's such a scary feeling to be back but I'm glad you pushed me out of my comfort zone. I love you friend sm!! [106 words]

Roadkiil;; We don't really talk but your art continues to put me in a good mood every time it pops up within my following artists and I get a little excited and sense of comfort from seeing you around this site, makes things seem familiar due to the sweet amazing person you are and the energy you cast! You inspire me to work harder and pump out art faster, and remind me to take some time to draw smth for myself occasionally. [81 words]

Sylvexi;; I haven't been keeping in touch with you recently and I apologize sm for that oops. But you are such a lovely person to chat with! You just radiate positive energy as if you could do no wrong. Thank you for being a great strong spirit who stands up yourself and others, your the kind of person that keeps things like this going. [63 words]
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:20 pm

Username: alphatoros
Team: Team Sleuth
Completed prompt: The Ponyta appears to have been attacked by something...

Username: alphatoros
Team: Team Sleuth
Completed round prompts:
We don't really talk much, but you seem super cool. Plus, your children? Adorable. I love them.

I've only seen you pop up recently, but your art is really cool! Can't wait to see more of it c:

I always adore seeing your art! Your drawing of Fig with the lantern was the whole reason I wanted to draw them. Keep drawing, I love seeing you post c:
Last edited by alphatoros on Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
they/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:04 am

Username: sylvender
Team: Team Serenity
Prompt number: # 4
Completed prompt:
icon art by SourdoughCrow on TH and gif by dogtoyz on TH

Neon - it/its [or any]
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:58 am

Username: Hush
Team: Team Whisper
Completed prompt:
I am here!

Username: Hush
Team: Team Whisper
Completed round prompts:
Gift Art for Newmaker
Gift Art for Eleya
Gift Art for Sylvexi
Last edited by Hush on Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:35 pm

Username: imperials
    Team: nightwick
    Completed prompt:

Username: imperials
    Team: nightwick
    Completed round prompts:
    for @elio. @0zero0 and @knickknacks !
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:03 pm

Username: Shuurock
Team: Team Play Time
Completed prompt:
Afterword
After getting help cleaning up her pelt the strange Shinx won't stop giving attention to Pixie. How weird of her~!

Username: Shuurock
Team: Team Play Time
Completed round prompts:

gurocora. - I love your art style so much! The way you express emotions is really well done and I love how your pixelated style looks. I love the personality of your characters and I can’t wait to see more of them in the future. I also really love the effort you put into creating pixel art for all your mons. (59 words)

Newmaker - I want to start by thanking you for the wonderful art that you contribute to this group and of course all the other wonderful mod work you put in. You always answer my questions fairly and quickly and I appreciate your help while making mons or understanding prompts. I want to personally thank you for creating my baby Rose, I love her so much and I can’t wait to see where I can bring this little baby in the future! (80 words)

snipsnops - LINK
Last edited by Shuurock on Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:37 am

Username: MeltiTheDragon
    Team: Team Copper
    Completed prompt:

Their feet were at last weary. Even their new friend had landed and started to lead them by foot. Emilia was fearing the worst, and judging from the look in her eyes, her partner shared that thought. She sighed looking up at the sky. "Chiyoko...maybe we're too late."

"AIYEEE! Help! HELP!!!"

The partners both stared off into the distance. "Or maybe we're not!" they declared, getting a second burst of energy.

There, they saw him. A very young Grookey sat on the bank of a river in the terrorizing shadow of a non shiny dark-coated Houndoom with a neon purple and green team bandana. From the mainland. How he got over here, they didn't know. He certainly wasn't the Pokemon they'd overheard from the town's folk that had been terrorizing them for a while now. His actions weren't helping matters one bit ; he should be helping, not hurting. But what mattered, was that he was pushing around someone who couldn't fight back. Their course of action was clear. Attack and rescue.

Emilia loped around behind him, Chiyoko already half way up the young tree next to him. Just as she was about to pounce on his haunches, her partner slipped and nearly fell with a large crack. The Houndoom no longer wanted the Grookey. He pushed the child Pokemon into the river and shifted all his focus to the Minun. She was conflicted ; rescue her partner and best friend, still inexperienced at fighting? Or rescue a child who couldn't save himself? Her partner answered that unspoken thought with a well-spoken shout. "Rescue the child, Emi! I can handle the Houndoom for now!" Chiyoko scrambled back up another tree, so she had time to charge a couple Thunderbolts.

The Rockruff leapt into action. Her head momentarily bobbed below the water, before popping back up above the surface. Thankfully, someone had taught the poor kiddo how to puppy paddle. While certainly not nearly strong enough to swim against the strong current, he at least kept his head above the water. The current was so strong that even the native Water-types weren't around to help out. She reached out and grabbed the Grookey by the scruff, starting her attempt to swim back to shore. Suddenly the horizon line dropped off.

A waterfall.

The grass monkey shrieked as they were sent flying off the cliff side. They landed bellies down in the lake below. Thankfully it was a very placid one. As their paws hit solid dry ground, they coughed and heaved in the first deep breath they'd had in quite a while. She noticed the Grookey flop over. That worried her. A lot. "Hey kid? Are you alright?"

He rolled over and smiled weakly. "I'm f-fine. Just tired. Really tired." Understandable ; he'd nearly drowned a couple times back there.

She helped him onto her back and rushed back to give Chiyoko a hand. When she got back to the clearing, she gasped.

The Houndoom had snapped the entire tree in half, her friend still dangling from the top. He sent the trunk sailing several feet, it landing with a sickening thud. Chiyoko stumbled to her feet, dazed by the impact. He started to lunge for her while she was still struggling to stand properly. Emilia howled, "No!" She braced herself for her friend's demise. But it didn't come.

Instead, a shockingly bright light flashed. The Houndoom staggered back, still rubbing his eyes. The source of the flash soon swooped into view. A deep blue shiny Ponyta of the horned fairy-type variety, with wings to boot. She glared daggers at her opponent. Tentatively, she tried sending fire at it. It scorched fur ; thank goodness, one who couldn't absorb fire. She roughed the hound up just enough to send him scrambling over the fast-flowing river. And also slipping straight into said river. A moment later, they heard the howl of him going over the waterfall. Emilia was in awe.

The stranger knelt down beside her injured friend, and healed up the worst of her injuries with Heal Pulse. "Wow! Ma'am, I think you just saved my life!" Chiyoko beamed, hugging someone she'd known all of three minutes.

"No problem," the blue Pokemon said, her voice smooth and airy. "I was over here solely for the Cheri berry cakes. Heard word that the Cherrims always make the best cake in the world."

"It's great you had. He was so far out of our league, it wasn't funny. Your family doesn't like Cheri berries then?" Emilia inquired. Aside the legendaries and mythicals, most Pokemon stuck in groups of some sort.

Her question must've hit a sore spot. "Shunned for my colors by my parents. They're very old-fashioned and hadn't known what Shininess was. Tried to keep me cooped up so I did't spread my 'curse'. Took the first opportunity I had to break free."

Emilia frowned, "Oh." They continued walking back to town. The Grookey, who said his name was Sakuri, rode on Emilia's back still. Still shaky Chiyoko rode on the Ponyta's back.

The pegacorn Pokemon noticed their bandanas. "You two are explorers, I'm guessing?"

Chiyoko spoke up this time, albeit sleepily. "Yes, Team Copper! We formed it so no Pokemon ever felt lost again." Suddenly, both of them had an epiphany. "Maybe you could join us!" they both suggested.

Their new companion looked very shocked. "I-I guess so. I'd love to see more than my childhood home," she replied. And then she realized something. "Oh, I don't think I ever shared my name. Azura. I picked it myself."

They all shared introductions and walked on, talking about many things. Wondering where the heck the Starly flew off to. Wondering why the Houndoom targeted a child of all Pokemon. And nervously awaiting whether a parent would claim the pink Grookey child as theirs.

Username: MeltiTheDragon
    Team: Team Copper
    Completed round prompts:

Hush- I love your super unique art style. I'm really loving how it's kinda edgy, yet super fluffy. Like your little emo Eevee that's up for adoption right now! You seem like a really nice person and I'd love to get to know you better one of these days. Hope your wrist feels better soon.

ArtisticDragon531- Ah, thank you so much again for the adorable art! I love it so much. You draw really cute Pokemon. I can't wait to draw some of yours some day. Your style is so cute ; I loved how you drew your MYOs too.I can't wait to know you a little better too.

imperials- Let me just start this by saying that the little purple Popplio is adorable. Seriously, adorable. Actually all your designs are. Whether it be Pokemon, or Township, or something else entirely. I can't wait to see when your adopt opens for business soon. And, like everyone, I'd love to chat with you more!
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:46 am

Username: SonOfStarGod
Team: Modest Saints
Prompt number: # 4
Completed prompt:
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me