Kalon Readoptions - winnerz page 13

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kalon Readoptions - 8 open!

Postby miissingyou » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:51 am

Username: Geo Stelar
Name: Vihryia
Codeword: Apricot

Name: Ditzy
Prompt: Ditzy was always afraid of elevators. What would he do if he got stuck? And then it happened. Because of his fears though, he would do research on how elevators worked. After ringing the help bell and calling authorities, he waited. Maybe the motor would start up again? (48)
Codeword: durian

Name: Ninase
Prompt: She did it! She had the lucky numbers! After Ninase redeemed her ticket, she pondered on what to do. For a while, she kept drawing blanks. But then it came to her! She went shopping, looking for nice things she knew her friends had wanted but couldn't afford. The first place she went to was a music store, buying Nie-li a ton of new reeds for his saxophone. By the end of the day, she had been only half way done wrapping the gifts. She couldn't wait to see the reactions of her friends. (94)
Extra: Ninase was always a charitable Kalon. She'd put others before herself, albeit still keeping herself in check. She loved to see how happy other Kalons would become when she presented a gift to them. At first she was anxious, but as she grew used to the routine, she was unable to contain her glee. Ninase always dreamed of winning the lottery, so she could buy more gifts than ever before. She's often told her heart was as big as her ears! (81)
Codeword: Lemon

Name: Resonance
Impress me!: Resonance took pride in both his looks and his knowledge. He was absolutely OBSESSED with space, planets, stars, EVERYTHING space! He always loved to look at the sky at night, ever since he was a small kit. He would sometimes hear Nie-li singing nearby, further fueling his love for astronomy. He styled his fur & hair as neatly as he could, putting his moon-like fur with Saturn markings on display. His hair was colored like the nebulas and galaxies he'd constantly research. He considered himself to look rather extravagant, pulling off his look absolutely flawlessly. He was perfect in every manner, just like the beautiful stars up in the sky each and every night. He considered nicknaming himself Andromeda after the galaxy. He had posters plastered all around his room about sci-fi movies centered around space, and books scattered along the floor. As the days went on, he also began to befriend Nie-li as their common appreciation for music was strong. They'd ramble on about things they liked about both space and music. While Nie-li played the saxophone, Resonance would play on a harp, albeit it was a bit difficult. Resonance smiled at the thought of Nie-li and him playing short songs outside at night under the stars above. He always made sure he left a good impression for Nie-li, hoping to maintain their friendship. They got along well. Maybe Nie-li's boyfriend would come around and they would meet one day. They'd make a great trio, considering how Resonance looked nice, Nie-li sounded nice, and Nie-li's boyfriend supposedly was nice in general, at least to Nie-li. When Nie-li wasn't around, he kept going back to his obsessive research of space, planets, stars, and Earth's satellites. His favorite topic was the Mars rovers. (292)
Codeword: Marshmallow

super long post sorry!!!
xx.xxxxxxxxxverna
ཐི❤︎ཋྀ i will be much better then ཐི❤︎ཋྀ
..xxxxxxshe/he/it ♡ adult
xx.xxxxxxpfp by valkry
x.we have lots of people blocked,
xxblock evasion will be reported
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Readoptions - 8 open! (minor rule update)

Postby mal du pays » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:51 am

There's been a slight rule adjustment! Sorry for any inconvenience.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:03 am

Username: annie15970
Name:
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:04 am

Raffle baby
Username: Meduz
Name: Ezra
Codeword: Apricot
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:16 am

Username: ray,

Codeword: Watermelon

Last edited by chanhee. on Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

camille

Postby kittykore » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:13 am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    username: acidbvby name: camille gender: female
    Codeword: Tangerine
    ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

personality: camille is a very straight-forward, if she has something to say she will.
    she's extremely protective over her friends and can't stand bullies, something she prides
    herself in is that she'll always stand up for people who can't stand up for themselves.
    ever since she was little she's always had a need to protect those who couldn't protect
    themselves. this has led her to bite off more than she could chew, meaning..she got
    beat up, a lot. sure it wasn't a great thing but she learned to fight back and get stronger
    she lives by the saying " if you fell down yesterday, stand up today". she's very sweet and
    can seem a bit "in your face" but she's overall all good, kind person with a heart of gold.

backstory: sunlight was the first thing she saw when she woke up, it peeked through the curtains
    and shone in her face softly casting a heavenly glow. it was probably around noon, she always
    slept in late. with a groan she sat up in her bed, stretching, raising her arms to the ceiling as
    she stretched with a happy yawn. she looked around sleepily and looked at the clock; it read
    12:04. she had nothing planned for the day so she was in no rush, she stepped out of bed and
    padded sleepily to the kitchen thinking of what she could make for breakfast, or well lunch.
    rifling through her cupboards noting sounded particularly good until she saw the pancake mix,
    grabbing the milk and eggs from the fridge she started mixing the ingredients while humming
    along to a song she forgot the name of.

lost in her thoughts she shoveled a piece of waffle in her mouth absentmindedly, she heard a
    loud screech and dropped her fork looking outside the sliding glass door that led to her back
    yard. seeing a small rabbit running from what seemed to be a bird of prey, seeing the sharp
    talons she immediately got up and ran outside. the bunny saw her and eagerly ran towards her,
    she kneeled down and scooped the bunny up in the palms of her hands. the hawk squaked in
    alarmed and shot up in the air away from her flying from her backyard. she laughed and set
    down the bunny, it looking up at her in appreciation before running off to the small warren
    that was in the corner of her yard. her stomach growling she was reminded of her waddles and
    headed back inside to finish her breakfast.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Last edited by kittykore on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrikov » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:38 pm

OHOHOHOOo

Username: honeysticks
    Name:

wip wip wip

Username: honeysticks
    Name:

wip wip wip

Codeword: Watermelon
xxxImage
    vincent ; they/he/it ⚣ ; adult
    about me | visit my art shop !
    anxious, please be patient ^^;
    ❝ aren't i so much better now? ❞
petrikov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:38 pm

username; ajohanna
      name; vyndle
      gender; female
      personality; this young, rebellious girl is vyndle, her mother and father had both came up with the name vyndle. although having the name vyndle she had grew up with many different nicknames, most people had called her vyn or vynal which she doesn't mind being called. anyway she was born and raised in the wonderful country of england, giving her that soothing, sweet british accent. however she does happen to play sports, although she only plays in one sport and that sport is football (soccer) and as for her number it is #4.

even though she is a girl, she would rather be like a boy and be out there by liking things like surfing and skate boarding although she actually act like girl of course. however she is rather humorous and will always be that type of girl that you can be yourself around, unlike most girls vyndle doesn't mind getting joked around with since she always loves to make a joke here and there. she is rather talented in some things such as sports, skate boarding, guitar playing and other things. although she is intelligent but isn't the smartest girl you will come across due to her not getting good grades in high school or any of her schools really. due to this, she never went to college as she was deterred to do so. maybe sometime in the future, she will pursue her education but at the moment, she is just living her best life. vyndle hardly ever gets jealous of others and would rather spend her time getting to know them instead of hating her life, making her a sociable person which true; considering she is very outgoing and easygoing so she will get along with anybody no matter who you are or where you come from. the other thing about vyndle is that she is the rebellious type and can be rather daring since she grew up with two adopted brothers, oswald and obsidion, who were always like that which had influenced her to be the same way. last but not least vyndle is very outspoken meaning that she will be honest and say her thoughts no matter what the consequences are as she would rather tell the truth rather than be fake and lie.

379/1000

Last edited by avaloafe on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:39 pm

Username: Lumi_Turtle
Name: Astrae
Impress me!
Making another thread!
Thread added!
Link
Last edited by Lumi_Turtle on Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
now a dead acccount
Lumi_Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:37 pm

Username: Ana the Derp
Name: Avaruus "Ava" Rowan
Impress me!
Res with a prompt of then being inducted into the Rowan tribe.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: