Kalon Readoptions - winnerz page 13

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kalon Readoptions - 7 open! (another update sorry)

Postby witchcrafting » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:35 pm

Username:
Name:

Codeword: Marshmallow

Marking!
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KokichiOma » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:56 pm

Username: KokichiOma
Name: Nea
Codeword: Apricot

Username:
Name:
Username:
Name:
Codeword: Watermelon
(last two entries are marks)
Formerly formerly Matt Miller (changed on 28/07/18)
Formerly WR600 #021 753 034 (changed on 05/02/18)
KokichiOma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishrabies » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:02 pm

Username: Feralfish
Name: Linellia
Prompt:
If Linellia had won the lottery she'd buy thousands of jewels and acessories to match her hair. Linellia is a very fashionable kalon that loves to dress up and to show off and be flashy! With a luck of lottery she can use it to spoil herself and express her love of outfit designing and fashion!
Extra:
Codeword: Lemon

Username: Feralfish
Name: Xy
Their favorite type of weather:
Xy's favorite weather is cold windy weather cause what kalon doesn't like a cold windy weather! They absolutely love the cold breeze and wouldn't mind sitting under a tree enjoying the weather with a hot cup of coffee!
Codeword: plum
Fishrabies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:46 am

Username: kolyakun
Name: Heather
Prompt:
Heather sat down in front of the camera and smiled to mask her nervousness. The television host smiled back at her and looked to the audience.
"So, Heather. Congrats on winning the lottery! What will you be doing with your earnings?" he asked, passing her the microphone.
she took a deep breath, "I'd like to open a veterenary clinic! I've had a love for animals since I was a young girl. I have just graduated from my veterenary program and rather than joining an existing clinic I'd like to open my own practice!" Heather gleamed. [95 words]
Extra:

Username: kolyakun
Name: Neil
Impress me!

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:58 pm

Username: Firedancer77
Name: Maki

Name: Gustavo
Prompt:
Jump. Jump and jump and jump till the elevator becomes unstuck.
Codeword: durian

Name: Edison
The rest of the form
Codeword: Tangerine

Name: Jolene
The rest of the form

Name: Kelly
The rest of the form
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:33 am, edited 4 times in total.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:27 pm

• ° ☆ ° • • ° ☆ ° • • ° ☆ ° • • ° ☆ ° • • ° ☆ ° •

Broccoli_Bento

Username: Broccoli_Bento
Name: Barry

Name: Ramsey
Prompt:

*clatunk*
    "What was that?" Ramsey asked a kalon in the elevator.
    "I think the elevator stopped."
    "WHAAAAT!?"
    Ramsey pawed around the entire elevator for an escape.
    "NO NO NO NO, NOOOOOOOO!!!"
    "Calm down, it's oka-"
    Ramsey clutched the business kalon by the collar "I CAN'T GO BACK!"
    "Where?!"
    "TO JAIL!!!!"

[50/50]
Codeword: durian

Name: Juniper

Prompt:

If Juniper won the lottery, she would buy her mother a brand new wheelchair to replace her old one, a new house for her parents, and a vacation to Disneyland for her and her parents to go together.
    She absolutely loves her parents with all her heart and would in the end probably spend most if not all of the lottery money on them, as they have given her so much throughout her life, that it would be giving back to the people that were there for her most and raised her to be the lady she is today.

[99/100]

Extra:

Juniper's likes, dislikes, and more!

cookies, baking cookies, long drives, the beach, seashells, sharks, beanie babies, lemonade, the Murder Mystery tv series, reading, helping the environment, playing Jenga, giving gifts.

Dislikes:
    her middle name, oranges, storms, perfection (even though she has mild OCD), camping, traffic, long lines.

Favorite;
    Disney character: Goofy
    Movie: Anastasia
    Color: light blue
    Number: 63
    Animal: pandas and bunnies.
    Season: spring
    Food: crepes
    Dessert: strawberry shortcake

Facts:
    She has mild OCD.
    Her chinese zodiac is the boar.
    Her birthday is April 6th, 1995.
    Her full name is Juniper Wiley Huff.
    She's bad at wrapping gifts.

[99/100]

Name: Zephyr

Impress me!

A fairy travelled from her home in the forest to the ocean, to visit her under sea friends that she hadn't seen in years.
    After traveling for five days she had arrived, but she was devastated by the trash and pollution that had accumulated across the beach and in the ocean.

She flew around desperately searching for someone anyone around, crying out with a squeak in her voice as she fought back tears.
    Eventually she came across a wandering crab who told her that most of the sea life left the area as it was filled with too much trash to live there.

The fairy was distraught by the situation, and not knowing if she'd ever see ocean critters here again.
    Completely exhausted from flying around and from her travels she sat on a swaying buoy as the sun set.
    The fairy cried for the ocean, the beach, and all the sea life, she cried so much that she would cry for three days and four nights.

As the fairy wept she hadn't moved from her spot on the floating buoy, even when the water got rough.
    She was too upset to notice anything happening around her, nor at that time did she care for her heart was too broken.
    Probably the most important thing she hadn't realized was that in her pain, as her tears fell into the ocean, her heart had made a wish for the sea, and that wish would be granted on the second night.

On the morning of the fourth day, the fairy's tears had dried up and she couldn't cry another tear.
    She rubbed her puffy eyes and slowly stood up, still exhausted from crying.
    The air carried a gentle breeze that kissed her cheeks and whisked through her hair.
    She sat back down and wrapped her arms around her bent knees as she watched a plastic bottle float by.
    Something abruptly splashed out of the water, startling the fairy making her shriek.
    As the water settled the creature was revealed to be a kalon.

The fairy stood up frustratingly and placed her hands on her hips "what do you think you're doing scaring a fairy like that!?"
    Her higher pitched yell caught the kalon's attention and he turned to see her.
    The fairy eyed the plastic bottle in his mouth, then made eye contact with him "what are you doing with that, don't you know not to play with trash? Spit it out right now!" She pointed down at the water.
    With a concerned look across his face the kalon spat out the bottle and let it float across the waters surface "I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't mean to startle you."
    The kalon reached out his head to grab the bottle again, but the fairy snapped her fingers causing him to straighten up.
    "What did I tell you? Trash is dangerous it is not a toy."
    "But I wasn't playing with it ma'am."
    "Then what were you doing with it?"
    "I was going to throw it away"
    "You were what?"
    "Yeah, I'm cleaning up the ocean and beach!" He excitedly motioned his head towards the beach behind the fairy.
    She turned around to look, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped, the beach was tidied and had a massive pile of trash neatly stacked.
    "How did you... who are you?"
    "Um... well, I've been working on this for a couple of days now, including nights. As for who I am, I have no idea, I just showed up a few nights ago."
    "What do you mean? Do you have amnesia or something?"
    "No, I mean I literally was just born a few nights ago. I woke up, or what seemed like waking up, and I heard the ocean speak to me and it said that I was born to rid the sea of trash."
    "But aren't you like sixteen or something? You must be confused, maybe you bumped your head."
    "No, I'm serious! Look, look!" He turned and showed his tail, "I've been collecting the pollution from the water using my fur. I learned that the pollution adheres to my fur, and then I just go wipe it off. I'm pretty sure other kalon's fur doesn't do this." He turned back and placed his paws on the buoy.

The fairy pondered the information she had just received while the kalon watched her.
    The breeze carried by again, but this time carrying a gentle note that passed the fairy's ear.
    It was as if the air said to her "this boy is your heart's wish" in a melodic way.
    She looked up at the kalon with her eyes widened.
    "Ms. Fairy?"
    "Yes?"
    "Are you okay?"
    "I'm fine, I truly am." She smiled gently as a tear ran down her cheek.
    "Are you upset Ms. Fairy? Are you upset with me?" He asked worriedly.
    "Oh no, not at all. I'm actually quite glad you're here. I'm sorry for all of the confusion, everything is alright."
    "Whew, I'm glad, I was really worried there for a moment."
    He then eyed the plastic bottle before looking back at the fairy hopefully "may I go back to cleaning now?"
    She smiled "yes, yes you may. Now go have fun and be safe."
    He smiled and grabbed the bottle before swimming towards the beach.

The fairy watched him swim away then turned her gaze towards the horizon, letting out a gentle sigh of relief.
    An abrupt splash sounded beside her, startling the poor fairy once again.
    "Oh! sorry Ms. Fairy, I didn't mean to scare you again."
    She held her chest and slowly sat back up "it's okay... what is it?"
    "I was wondering... would you like to give me a name?" He asked shyly.
    "Of course. How abou-" but before she could finish, the breeze passed through again, "Zephyr?" She muttered.
    "Zephyr? I like that, I like it a lot!" He smiled and gently hugged the fairy "thank you Ms. Fairy, thank you for wishing for me."

Name: Adrianos

Impress me!

"Call to me where I reside,
    To you I help I might decide.

I fear your world in yonder space,
    Hath become a horrid place.

Of smoke and fog a terrible sight,
    War and violence is never right.

Call to me just once again,
    To you my journey starts then.

Of darkened earth covered in smog,
    To why it burns is your epilogue.

I'll come to aid the sufferers pain,
    As for me what shall I gain?

Dust or ashes couldn't suffice,
    But just one rose, that'd be nice.

I only wish to help your home,
    Shall you destroy it again, will you be alone."

- Adrianos

A far off planet sits perfectly in place within the system of Eldarr.
    A planet so nice you'd think it was eden, but in reality held it's own imperfections like most others.
    The moon of Eios homes the healer of song, Adrianos the child of stars.
    He was born from star dust and light that passed through the Shymerra aurora, and landed upon Eios' soft terrain.

"To be gifted such an ability to heal through song, a voice so honest and pure.
    Adrianos, you'll be drawn to the darkened worlds across all space, and afraid you'll be of the shadow's hold over them.
    O' child of stars, you must be brave and help those in darkness, but only once you've heard the second call may you aid the wearying souls that live there."

He has seen these places, these worlds, and has awaited their calls for help, but for many no answer.
    As for others he has heard their pleas and healed them through an angelic song.
    Adrianos, though he may have the ability heal lands, he must rest for as long as a month afterwards on his homeland of Eios.

His favorite flower is the rose, the only thing he asks in return for his healing song.
    A single rose, no matter the color, he'll accept your plea for this simple thing.

He loves people and every living thing so much that he would sacrifice his only life to give to everyone the peace that he feels on Eios.
    The peace and beauty of kindness and love, a world without hate or violence, a world without pollution and illness.
    If only his wish could be a reality, but only we can change our hearts and how we treat our precious world.

Name: Bridgette

Impress me!

"Yoda, Yoda, baby Yoda,
    Watching Mando with grape soda."

Bridgette loves Stars Wars, especially the first trilogy (episodes 4, 5, and 6).
    She absolutely loves the Mandalorian ever since she pressed play, even more so baby Yoda.
    One of her favorite video games is Lego Stars Sars as it is hilarious and charming in the way it recreates the movies.

Her favorite color is green, so that means she loves the outdoors a lot, and her favorite plant is the water lily.
    It's no wonder that she loves baby Yoda with him being green, that and she's just a huge sucker for babies.
    Can you guess which color of lightsaber she would choose?
    If you guessed green you're absolutely right, as it's too obvious for it not to be.

Bridgette used to work as a baby sitter because of her love for children, she wanted to be there for them when their parents had to be away.
    She grew up without much for parents as they were gone most of the time, and she was left home alone since a young age (since she was old enough to understand and obey the rules).
    So she only wanted to be there so that those children wouldn't be alone like she was.

Bridgette has a very bubbly personality and enjoys talking to strangers while she waits for her bus.
    She's currently going to college to be a video game designer, but she's also taking courses in animation and art as well.
    Her love for videos games is far greater than her love for the color green.

Last edited by Broccoli_Bento on Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:32 pm

<Shark>
Username: Sun Struck
Name:

<Alien>
Username: Sun Struck
Name:
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:03 pm

-snip-
Last edited by 【Wildfire】 on Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:46 pm, edited 24 times in total.
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dracopia » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:53 am

username: a.j. crowley
name: agrias
If they won the lottery, what would they buy?
extra:
username: a.j. crowley
name: asutorau
impress me!

𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽 / 𝓘𝔃 ||♋︎||
ᴛʜᴇʏ/ɪᴛ/ʜʏ/ʜʏᴍ

𓆩♱𓆪 pfp by Schuffel Bunny 𓆩♱𓆪
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜 ⁶𖤐⁶ TH
Image Image Image
cxxxx Image
dracopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:08 am

Username: breezybunn
Name: ronnie
If she won the lottery, what would she buy?if ronnie won the lottery, she would spend the money on pet bunnies! bunnies are her favourite animal and they are her spirit animal! she would buy necessities for her rabbits and get them a safe pen outside and a safe room in her home when the weather is too hot or too cold. the money in the future would be used to maintain her bunnies healths, she treats them like her own :)
Extra:
she likes bunnies, hot drinks, cute things, small animals, and vintage items and art.
she does not like super loud noises and she does not like weather that’s too cold or too hot!
I don’t own any kalons nor characters at the moment and would love something so cute and pretty :3