Yinuma Adopts | Sleuths

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Yinuma Adopts | Sleuths

Postby Butters! » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:34 pm

[img]banner-here[/img]
[ fanclub | customs | nursery | growths + transfers | artist search | nursery artist search ]
[ archives | discord | deviantart | tumblr | bank | suggestion thread ]
[ back to home ]

SLEUTH TERRITORY GUIDELINES
    Once you have your sleuth leader, you must make your territory. Your territory will include a den, nursery, hunting grounds, and free
    grounds. Your 'territory' is a forum you must create to organise your sleuth. Everyone who owns a dominant Yinuma must have this.
    Guidelines and an example will be included, as well as basic forum code if you need it. You must follow these guidelines and get your
    territory approved by a sleuth moderator before continuing. Once your sleuth is established and your territory has been approved, you
    can start leveling up and adding Yinumi to your sleuth, as well as interacting with the community.
    So here are the guidelines (see the Juniper Sleuth for a forum example):

Your forum must be titled with the name of your sleuth

Your first post is your 'territory overview'. It must include
    an image of your dominant bog, along with their name and captioned with "dominant male/female."
    Sleuth name, when sleuth was establish (month day, year), the owner (that's you)
    Sleuth's status (whether it's been accepted by a mod or not)
    Sleuth's level (when you start it'll be zero)
    Member count (how many other Yinumi are in your sleuth) and whether or not you are accepting other members
    Short description of the terrain (anything you'd like)
    New member form (if you're accepting)
    All of your leveling prompts and such will go here

Your second post is your 'den'. It must include individual pictures of each Yinuma in your sleuth, captioned with their name, gender, and owner

Your third post is the 'nursery'. if any Yinumi in your sleuth breed, their pups should be place here, captioned with their name, gender, owner, and parents. Once they are transferred to adult lines, they should be removed from the nursery and their adult image should be placed in the den.

Your fourth post is your 'hunting grounds'. Here you will post all the results from your hunts (starting off you will have none). This post can be left out if you are not going to use the hunting feature.

Your fifth and final post is your 'free grounds'. If there are any pages on Yinuma Adopts that you frequent, you can store the links here. You can also place links to each forum you adopted your Yinumi on.

POST A LINK TO YOUR FORUM HERE ONCE YOU HAVE CREATED IT!

Last bumped by Butters! on Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:34 pm.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me