.:|| Sima Sanctuary ||:. closed

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: .:|| Sima Sanctuary ||:. OPEN

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:25 pm

username;; Weeping_Angel }Y{
Sima's Name;; Robin Soren
Gender;; male

Why is he shy / self conscious?;;
It was a dark, cold night in the middle of autumn, Halloween night to be exact. Soren, a young sima with pure black fur, crept through the older part of town towards a house that was rumored to be haunted. He'd done his yearly trick-or-treating and snuck out of his house once more to complete a dare posed to him by some older simas that he looked up to.

If you can spend one night in the haunted house on Jackman Street, we'll give you half of our yearly candy.

In theory, it would be pretty easy. Soren didn't believe in ghosts, trusting science that the chance of them existing was very low, and knowing that the older kids would probably be trying to trick him into leaving the house anyway.

When he reached the house, he looked at the crumbling framework, the boarded windows, the creaking door, and laughed. This really would be a piece of cake.

---

He made it through most of the night unphased, simply minding his own business as he wandered the house, even taking a short nap in one of the beds despite the dust filling the mattress and pillows. His curiosity did not let him sleep for long, however, as he secretly enjoyed exploring old houses and the like to see pieces of history for himself.

The experience that really changed him was something that happened just before dawn when the world was starting to turn faintly gray.

The simas who had dared him to spend the night in the haunted house had slowly replaced all the mirrors with pictures of the areas of the house from the mirror view. He didn't notice at first as he explored the house, but he soon came upon a hall lined with old paintings of the previous owners. At the end of the hall stood a large mirror, from floor to ceiling.

Soren approached it slowly, his eyes on the paintings more than anything, before he eventually turned to the mirror.

He expected to see himself, but there was no image reflected back to him except that of an empty hall.

From that night on, Soren was convinced he had somehow been turned into a vampire during his night in the haunted house. He could never look into mirrors and was sure that whenever people stared at him in his dark cloak, it was to find a bite mark somewhere on his neck.

This fear did eventually go away, and he realized years later it was just a prank, but he is still convinced that simas stare at him to find a bite mark or some other freaky mutation.

codeword: taki
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:58 pm

username;; Takura.
Sima's Name;; Robin
Gender;; male

Robin could never recall when this had started happening.
As far as he could reach back in his memory (however far that was, he could never really remember), he could always speak to and see those left on the living realm, wandering and unable to truly rest their souls. Perhaps they’d been enamored with him and let him see them. He never really had the nerve to ask, anyways.

As a child was the first time he could specifically remember seeing one of them. They’d come to see him during recess at school, and he’d only freaked out a little. A couple students gave him odd looks.
“Not so loud!” The figure said to him with urgency in their voice. Robin bristled but quieted down a little. The figure seemed to relax once Robin calmed down. “Thank you. You must be the one everyone’s been talking about.”
Robin couldn’t help but tilt his head curiously. “What are you talking about…? The one?” He wasn’t sure if he fully understood. “I don’t understand what you’re talking about.”
“Ah, so I suppose I’m the first you’ve seen, then.” The figure settled down with their tail neatly resting on their paws, and Robin could see it was another sima. He couldn’t really see their jewel color, though.. Curious, curious. “Everyone’s been saying you’ll be the one to help us! Help us get onto the next plane where we can rest.”
Robin’s fur bristled again, and he could feel the eyes of the other young simas on him. He hated the feeling. “What’re you talking about?” His voice was quick but quiet. “Get to the next plane?”
“I can’t really explain much.. They just say you’ll be able to help us move on. I think you have to help us finish up what we left here.”
Robin hesitated. He could feel the other students’ gazes moving in closer. “If I help you, can you please tell the other ghosts or whatever to not come to me during school?” The sima spirit perked up a little.
“Of course! I can come back to you after you are done with school.” They stood up. “I’ll be back later, ‘nd I’ll go speak with the others. Apologies for catching you unawares.” After they said that, they dissipated.
“Who’ya talking to, dork?”
He felt a sudden slam on his back as another student shoved him down.
“You seein’ things again?” They teased. “You’ve always been nuts, maybe you’re finally going fully crazy!” The small band of other students laughed. “Like you’ve ever been in reality anyway. Have fun talking to your imaginary friends, loser!”
They gave him another shove before leaving, and Robin stood up to shake his fur out.

The process they’d contacted him for eventually became clearer as the months and years trailed on. He spent most of his time slipping into desolate corners of town spaces, empty aisles in the supermarket, alcoves deep in the woods. Every time he saw one in the corner of his eye, he prayed others wouldn’t look at him weirdly. He’d grown used to helping those stuck on the living plane move into the next plane, but he’d never really adjusted to the looks and pointed questions he’d gotten that came along with his job.

It wasn’t that he was really shy, per se, but moreso he was nervous about the responses he would get with what he had to do.
After all, not everyone would truly understand the importance he held in helping these lost souls rest.

mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:18 pm

username;; wucaian
Sima's Name;; Robin (may be changed)
Gender;; male

Robin is a big ‘ole nerd. And he’s just plain big. He’s never really fit people’s images of him. He looks “mysterious” but he’s too sweet and friendly. He’s a shy nerd, not loud or a basketball star. He’s no Einstein though. Robin’s just shy and friendly and loves to spend his days playing minecraft and sims. And he’s awkward! He’s tripped over his own feet more times than he can count. He’s incredibly friendly but barely knows how to talk to new people. This makes him incredibly self conscious.

The worst part is when he wants to get to know someone. Robin was catching up with a friend at Hype Time when he saw her for the first time. Specifically, his friend was getting coffee, he was drinking hot chocolate, by far superior to bean water. They’d noticed that instruments were being set up on the small stage, but they weren’t paying that much attention. Then Aquila was at the mic introducing the band; and then she sang. Robin was enchanted. She had one of the best singing voices he’d ever heard. His friend chuckled when his petered out in an inelegant jumble. The two of them sat listening and sipping their drinks for the rest of the set. Aquila, Lydia, and Roxy played three songs that night before thanking the patrons and stepping off the stage. They went to the counter and bought pastries and drinks to take back to the stage. The three of them sat on the edge of the stage, eating, laughing, and chatting with people that came up to them.

Robin had been away for a year for work. While he was gone, it seemed the band had become regulars at the shop. His friend said they played every two to three weeks and were super friendly. With a crooked smile, they suggested Robin go talk to them. He ducked behind his cup in embarrassment and mumbled about heading home. It took Robin coming to three more shows before he got the courage to talk to them. He’d walked up to the stage where they sat with their usual round of muffins and pastries. He had a whole greeting prepared. Just short and sweet. Like your music, you’re all very talented. You have a very nice voice Aquila. But he forgot all of that when they turned to look at him. Roxy loudly greeted him. Everything about her was loud he had learned. He stuttered through saying hi, feeling his face heat. Then he stood there for an awkward amount of time while he tried to get his mouth to work. Finally he managed to speak.

“You’re really pretty, and so is your voice!” He squeaked, looking at Aquila. She smiled, small and sweet, her own face pinking.

“Thanks,” she said. Clearing her throat. “That’s really sweet of you.”

Robin was mortified. He made an excuse about having to be up early and hastily left. But he kept coming back. Two shows later, Aquila came up to him at his side table and asked what he thought of their new song. Talking to her got easier after that. He found out they both had a love of video games. He may have acted more than a little like a fanboy when she mentioned she worked at a video game company. It was four months after he sat through that first concert when he asked if they could meet up outside the shop. It wasn’t a one time thing. And a month later Aquila asked him out on a proper date. Robin couldn’t believe it. He’d been sure after that show that she’d never want to talk to him again. But here he was, dating one of the prettiest, most talented women he’d ever met. He calls her his angel. Because her voice is just as sweet as her heart.

Last edited by wucaian on Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Currently missing:Image
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gauze » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:36 am

username;; gauze
Sima's Name;; Robin (may be changed)
Gender;; male (may not be changed unless you win him)

Why is he shy / self conscious?;; rez w paranoia

xxxx
┌───xZ A C / G A U Z Ex───┐
he/him ⟡ adult ⟡ ftm ⟡ gay ⚣
intp ⟡ 5w6 ⟡ 594 ⟡ sp/so
♌︎ sun ⟡ ♈︎ moon ⟡ ♎︎ rising

⟢───────────────────⟣
"it'd be pain and suffering..."
"...if i suffered without you"
⟢───────────────────⟣
gauze#4627
wermzcoziessimas©

└──────xL I N K Sx──────┘
gauze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:04 am

username;;Dragonstars
Sima's Name;; Robin Pitch (may be changed)
Gender;; male (may not be changed unless you win him)

Pitch is self conscious due to his massive hoard of stuffed animals he has, He has a bunch of Pokemon,Digimon and normal animal stuffed animals. But his massive collection is his Minecraft stuffed animals, since the school he goes to a lot of people are mean and rude. And if someone finds out about his stuffed animal collections they will bully him,and he really doesn't like that. He doesn't wanna get bullied for the things he finds comfort in, so thats usually why his super shy and barely talks to anyone in his school besides for his 2 friends. But he still doesn't tell them about his collection thinking that they'll tell the whole school and everyone would bully him for being a "softy".
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:41 pm

username;; Jen_
Sima's Name;; Robin Enci
Gender;; male

Why is he shy / self conscious?;; Ensi is self conscious because of his strange appearance. Whenever someone looks at him for longer than normal he feels as if they are judging him for his monstrous appearance. He had always recieved weird looks from his peers since a young age which caused him to become somewhat awkward. Whenever he's approached by a potential new friend Enci gets so excited that he just grins in such a way that his small fangs appear larger. [Adding on]

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
████████████
████████████

████████████████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⊙  aries  ☽   aries  ↑  leo
───────────────────
hey pal! call me rex, or jen!
any pronouns ◈ mst
───────────────────
9w1 | infp-t
time: ◆◆◇◇◇
muse: ◆◆◆◆
──────────────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImagexImagexImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 ;;;;𝘐 ';;;;𝘈𝘓𝘞𝘈𝘠𝘚;;;;;; 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌
██████████████████

interest include (but are not limited to)l;;
genshin impact, llpokémon, llbnha,ll jjba,
demonl slayer, llthe llllegendlll of llllzelda,
sonic, llllldigimon, lllllmedievalllllll times
(specificaly arthurian legends), and lmore!

█████████████████████████████████████
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:49 am

I haven't forgotten this! I'm sorry for being slow with it. I'll get to judging it ASAP, but this closed on February 28th.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:30 pm

Congratulations, Takura, you'll be taking home Robin! <3

Sorry for the delay. For the time being, I may be closing the sanctuary until I'm not as sick.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items