[ Töfratré Event 2019 ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ Töfratré Event 2019 ]

Postby Exotica. » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:11 pm

THIRD PROMPT

Username: Exotica.
Writing/Art:
Tolter/ERRP: Queen
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:20 am

THIRD PROMPT

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Writing/Art: (609 words)
    Vienna’s first experience with fall came about half a year or so after she was born. She was a little spring foal, like many others. She wasn’t aware that seasons could change. When she was born, it was a beautiful day. The first 2 months of her life were spent playing amongst the flowers in the meadow. Everything was in bloom. In summer, it was still just as green and beautiful but it was rather warm, much warmer than spring. She didn’t notice the change between spring to summer aside from the climbing temperature. However, by late August, she noticed some changes. The weather had gotten cooler and the leaves were changing.
    The little forest trail behind the pasture had turned a bright burning orange with some mix of red and brown. She was rather puzzled. It was significantly windy as well. Everytime she was in the pasture and a strong gust of wind blew, the trees would rustle and leaves would rain down onto the pasture. It was beautiful but confusing at the same time. She eventually asked one of the adults and they explained how fall works. The trees don’t die but it was rather sad to see the lush greenery turn into shades of yellow, orange and red. However, it does have its own beauty. Vienna just prefers the beautiful greens over oranges.
    Day after day, the weather had cooled significantly, which was great but the stable-hands were starting to give them more hay to eat. Her mother had explained to her that it was because the grass was also changing like the leaves and they will have to compensate with more hay.
    Vienna presses her ears back. She wasn’t the biggest fan of hay and pellets. She loves the natural pasture grass. How much of a difference would it be? The grass just changed colours. They shouldn’t taste so bad. Vienna happily trotted over to a brown patch of grass with a smug look. She happily took a mouthful of grass. Her smug look changed into shock followed by disgust and regret. She spat out the grass. It was so dry and tasteless. She sighed, heading over to a part of the pasture that was still decently green. How had she not realised the difference. The pale grass wasn’t as tasty as the ones she had in spring and summer. They were more dry and bland.
    The little filly sighed. Autumn wasn’t as fun as she had thought...until she met a leaf pile. Everyday, leaves would fall into the pasture and the stable-hands would rake them into a pile before the horses were turned out. How peculiar. When Vienna was let out, the week’s worth of leaves were almost as tall as she was. Something within her had awoken, a little voice was urging her to jump into it. She wasn’t sure why but she happily listened. She took a few steps back, preparing for her launch. The stable-hand that raked the leaves had just stepped out of the stable after mucking them out. She saw the mischievous foal readying her launch. The stable-hand blanched and yelled to stop but it was too late. Vienna has already sent herself up into the air and landed into the pile of leaves. The leaves flew up into an explosion upon impact. Vienna popped out of the oily, leaves stuck in her mane. She laughed. It was such an exhilarating experience. She rolled around in the leaves, making a mess. Since then, the stable-hand knew to never pile the leaves in the pasture. However, Vienna occasionally finds a way to destroy what the stable-hand worked so hard on.
Tolter/ERRP: Vienna
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:33 am

THIRD PROMPT

Username: BadgerBuddies
Writing/Art: Snoopy’s First Halloween Costume!
Tolter/ERRP: Snoopy
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:40 am

THIRD PROMPT

Username: ♔Voltaire♔
Writing/Art:
Yuuri was fairly late when it came to his arrival into the world. Born late in the summer, Yuuri was already in the midst of the changes happening ever so slowly to the world around him. He was immediately thrust into the autumn weather and excitement, watching as the leaves slowly changed while his mother taught him why they did so. Slowly, green had turned to fiery yellows and oranges and Yuuri relished in the crunch of the leaves under his small hooves, watching as the other foals in his herd rushed through them and rolled in the cooling soil.

There's a certain smell to autumn, one Yuuri to this day still cannot pin the source of, but he could remember his younger self taking deeper breaths than usual. As the autumn air became cooler and the leaves had all fallen, the owners of his stables had begun preparing for Halloween, to which his mother had explained what she could understand of the human holiday. This made Yuuri excited to see pumpkins light up and watch them build straw humans, and even watch them go on hayrides and wear colorful clothing. When Thanksgiving came, he heard stories of lavish meals and enjoyed getting a bit of extra grain for the holiday as well from the handlers.
If autumn had brought so many wonderful things, why didn't it stay longer?

There is a specific day Yuuri will always remember from his youth, one that he keeps locked up in the recesses of his heart and opens up whenever his mother crosses his mind. The herd had been released into the pasture after much consideration from the handlers. The world was much colder than it was the day before, the leaves were slowly degrading and becoming one with the earth, and the birds Yuuri had loved hearing had flown south for the winter. A rush of cold air had swept through the field, shaking the naked branches of the trees around him, and Yuuri stifled a shiver under his coat. The ground seemed to become colder as well as harder, and Yuuri tested the soil with his hoof just like he had done many times before. He looked at the world around him, the sky slightly grey without a cloud in sight, and he sighed. He barely heard the hound of hooves approaching him, his mother coming up to stand beside him, stretching her neck down to fix a few stray hairs from his mane.

"The world, like the seasons, changes. Each day is as unique as the one before, even if you don't even notice," she smiled at him gently, turning to look at the greying atmosphere above them. He did the same, trying to figure out just what she was looking at. "Yuuri, if you can learn one thing about change: it's inevitable. There' nothing you can do to stop it. Learn to grow with it. Flexibility will get you far in life, my sweet Yuuri, but most of all, remember that the people you share this earth with change too and so will you."

Yuuri looked at his mother, her gentle eyes looking at him with her signature motherly worry and he huddled close to her, the heat radiating from her rendering his eyes closed, as the universe around him melted into earthy tones and the far off smell of autumn.

Tolter/ERRP: Yuuri
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:53 am

THIRD PROMPT

Username: vinson
Writing/Art: showjumping the...leaf pile?
Tolter/ERRP: mari
Last edited by Vinson on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:04 am

THIRD PROMPT

Username: conversett
    Writing/Art: xxx
    in my town, the community put up "pumpkin people" during the fall
    Tolter/ERRP: camellia
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:51 am

THIRD PROMPT

Username: paradise,
Writing/Art: wip, will do art if i have time
Tolter/ERRP: (link either the stable or adoption page)
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:05 pm

Hello all! We have a second section of the event that will require the fastest of fingers and most diligent of eyes. Do you think you have the skills to search through BRT's and ERRP's archives to find the correct equine? Put your talents up to the test in our guessing event!
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:17 pm

Mystery Day Two is up for guessing!
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Third Prompt Results ]

Postby Half Tree » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:53 am

Third prompt is now closed!
Please do not edit entries after this post.

-----
RESULTS
-----

coming soon !
[everything will be posted up by this weekend]
Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups