Valley of Kings - Archive updates

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Valley of Kings - Leveling up & Archive updates

Postby HowlToTheWind » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:41 am

Leveling to level 1!
Username: HowlToTheWind
Link to founder: X
Pride thread/website: X
100 words about the territory: Their territory is located in a rainforest on the edge of a savannah. Their territory is very rich in water and shelter, with a good amount of smaller prey like impalas and various other antelopes. In the middle of the rainforest is a large cave leading underground into a large, open space with tunnels trailing from it. The cave is where the pride lives, a perfect shelter from storms and other dangers. The pride had previously lived in the savannah next to the rainforest until a bigger pride drove them out, forcing them to retreat into the rainforest. A storm had come over them as they fled, soaking them to the skin. Eventually after an hour or so of wandering, they stumbled across the cave which they now call home
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:11 pm

Leveling to level 1!
Username: APH Siantia
Link to founder: Link
Pride thread/website: Nuru's Pride
100 words about the territory: Link
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:16 pm

Leveling to level 1!
Username: PolarizedVertigo
Link to founder: Koloda
Pride thread/website: Luna L'vitsa
100 words about the territory: founder post :)
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:29 am

Username: dewly_noted
    Link to pride: The ambivalent
    Prompts: A1, A2, D2 [all here]
    Leveling from/to: 1 -> 2
    Total experience: 550 exp
    Overflow experience: 50 exp
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Border-Collie » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:42 am

Leveling to level 1!
Username: Pardus
Link to founder: Here
Pride thread/website: Rose Pride
100 words about the territory: The fields inhabited by the Rose Pride were a soft, flowing green for most of the year. There are few trees in their territory, and only a a bit more shrubs and under brush. Near the middle of their land is a large pile of red granite boulders with many crevices between them where the lions of Rose Pride take shelter. The first queen of rose pride gained the territory through wit, the previous top predators of the area had been a pack of painted dogs who were very superstitious in their ways and she planted bad omens in order to peacefully scare them away.
Border-Collie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:04 am

Leveling to level 1!
Username: Frisco
Link to founder: Sen
Pride thread/website: The Dreamcatchers
100 words about the territory: right here

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:20 am

Leveling to level 1!
Username: Black.Wings
Link to founder:
Pride thread/website:
100 words about the territory:
The day finally arrived. The old king of these lands are old and frail. Its time to make a move, for these lionesses need a real leader." Erobos said to himself as he trotted towards the territory line he'd been stalking for months. He crossed the line with no fear in his heart as he picked up the pace. He watched the lionesses leave to go on a hunt only moments before planning his attack. He saw the old king sitting on a rock sunning himself, all alone. Erobos paused for only a moment before lunging forward. Landing only feet from the ruler, it came as a shock as the old man didnt even flinch. "Ive been watching you lad, and I must say that im impressed." Confused and abit taken aback Erobos could only mutter "What?" "Youve done well choosing these lands theyll serve you well." The king rose like the royalty he is. "These lands are yours now, please take care of them for me." He brushed past the young lion and left without another word. "Well that was easy!" Erobos muttered. "Now what?"
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:13 am

Leveling to level 1!
Username: hawkfire102
Link to founder: Tambo
Pride thread/website: The Howling Crags Pride
100 words about the territory: Link

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:53 pm

Leveling to level 1!
Username: dimi.
Link to founder: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4162269
Pride thread/website: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4162478
100 words about the territory: The Abheek are a pack of fierce and fearless lions who have fought for every sliver of territory they have. They are hard workers, and determined to make themselves known. They make their home at the top of a waterfall known to the lions as Haven's Ledge, a territory they fought for heavily for many battles. Entire eras of lions have gone through the Abheek, but Haven's Ledge has remained standing. The falls tower above everything in the surrounding area, the pounding water serving as the Abheek's shield in the south. Beyond the falls, the Abheek call the caverns and canals leading to the falls their territory.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:46 am

Leveling to level 1!
Username: ~Soul~
Link to founder: Kaiholo
Pride thread/website: https://mandiijaya.wixsite.com/kaiholopride ( Still a work In progress )
100 words about the territory:
Their domain is that of a private white sandy beach with crystal clear waters. A place where the sunsets catch the ocean on fire with its bright vibrant colors. Just off of its shore is a lush jungle that is home to small makes and over flowing with fruit and resources. They sleep mostly under a blanket of stars unless a tropic storm hits or it’s just to hot under the summer sun. They then while retreat into a cavern which holds a small tide pool and an small hole in the roof for light. This tropical get away is a place where ones diet is made up of mostly fish and the fruits the little monkeys are willing to throw down. They came across this place years ago when their tribe use to be wanders that never settled in hopes to find Paradise. Do to a vision that the leader had it lead them to thins care free place.
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me