【PROMPTS】

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 【PROMPTS】

Postby FluffyBirdie » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:42 pm

Username: FluffyBirdie
Link to guild: Karma
Character used in prompt: Salem
Prompt: Draw or write about one of your cats enjoying their favourite pass-time. Are they passionate about their hobby
or do they feel ashamed about it? Why?
    Salem flicked his dagger upwards, watching it spin before catching it by the handle with ease. He loved doing it; not only did it help make him appear intimidating and formidable, but there was also something thrilling about knowing the risks of catching it wrong, or dropping the knife and damaging the sharp edge. The skill took him months to perfect, and now the blade danced in his paws as he spun it hypnotizingly and juggled the slash of flashing silver from one paw to another with deceptive ease. With the impressive-looking basics down, he wanted to move on to sleight-of-hand. How much more impressive he would be if he could make his knives appear as if they materialized out of thin air?

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH || DA ||
⋆⋆⋆
click on art for credit!

──── ────

ImageImage
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:01 am

Username: Frisco
Link to guild: cool cats club
Character used in prompt: Noctos
Prompt:

(font by fontmeme)

Username: Frisco
Link to guild: cool cats club
Character used in prompt: Kyou
Prompt:
Kyou is fully devoted to being a hero of Catalena. He loves his job and everything that comes with it. Protecting the citizen cats, rigorous training, the thrill and danger of fighting monsters. He spends most of his time perfecting his body and mind to become Catalena's strongest soldier. However, aside from the usual training techniques, he also dances. Most would think that sword fighting and doing the conga have nothing in common. They would consider that a very lame hobby for such a cool cat, but Kyou doesn't see it that way. He claims that dancing is a perfect exercise for muscles and that memorising precise movements helps in battle. He actually combines the two and fights using strength learnt from combat and agility from dancing, a style he learned from a famous Samurai Flamenco.
Last edited by Frisco on Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

My life's unraveling just like threads
pulled from a sweater

There's no sunshine in my future
it is gray, desaturated

Tell me why I shouldn't feel so deflated
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snipsnops » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:58 pm

Username: snipsnops
    Link to guild: moonlight
    Character used in prompt: silver
    Prompt: the only hobby silver has ever really had is reading. he spends every waking moment studying and learning more about magic/the catacombs. ever since he was a kitten he's been buried in books to pass the time. with only his grandmother left to raise him, he spent most of his free time in her library. he was a shy, quiet kit, who always spent his free time alone. other cats his age rarely approached him, as they usually saw him as odd or boring. silver didn't mind though; he preferred to be alone, as he's been that way pretty much all his life.

much hasn't changed since his childhood, as he spends most of his free time in his study or room reading. moonlight has it's own library, which contains a large amount of books from the library he inherited from his grandmother when she passed. though he's most focused on improving his magical abilities, there's nothing he won't learn about, especially if it might prove to be useful in the future.

snipsnops • she/her • artist

howdy! feel free to pm me about anything
or dm me on discord (snipsnops#3723)
art is by kageyenova and bluepup429 <3

about me // th // boglins // keldines
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:01 am

Username: ceance
    Link to guild: Rags To Riches
    Character used in prompt: Bastille
    Prompt: Bastille's favorite hobby would have to be counting and sorting all of his coins. He isn't used to going out of his sanctuary much as is, so coins are his distraction from everything else inside the building. A lot of it is tedious work; sorting silver from gold and bronze from silver, but he enjoys doing it and always gets submerged into sorting until a cat comes to his office personally to pull him out of his thoughts.
    A lot of this stems from his natural love of money, but a lot of it also makes him feel accomplished. He grew up in a poor household and it means the world to him and his late parents (or so he thinks and hopes) that he's now got more money than ever before in life and that he's successful enough to spend all day cooped up in his office, stacking and sorting coins.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jennfreckles » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:00 am

Username: jennfreckles
Link to guild: Eternal Angels
Character used in prompt: Gale
Prompt:
Gale doesn't have much free time, being leader is hard, but when he does have a few minutes of free time he loves to go down to the river and watch the flowing water. He is pretty self conscious about this activity and only lets a few guild members know he does it. If anyone else comes by and asks what he's doing he'll say he was getting a drink or checking for fish to catch.

┌─────────────────────────────┐
Art shop
Free sketches
Toyhou.se
Deviantart
Discord: Jennfreckles#1862
⋙⋆⋙⭐︎⋙✦❤✦⋘⭐︎⋘⋆⋘
♌︎ - ♫ - ♀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- - - - - ▯ - ▯ - ▯
└─────────────────────────────┘
jennfreckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:19 am

Username: SilhouetteStation
Link to guild: Firelight Guild
Character used in prompt: Atheira

Prompt:
Atheira has always been one for adventuring; as a kit, her paws would often lead her on explorations around Catalena in hopes of making some sort of amazing discovery. She liked to see the different Guild's, and imagine what it would be like to be apart of one.

As the leader of her own Guild, she still has that same desire to wander, but maybe not in the same way. Going on raids certainly satisfied her need for adventure, but often she still finds that her paws are restless. In her spare time she still wanders around Catalena, although nowadays it's mostly to explore the marketplace to check out merchant's wares. She likes to see what they have to offer, sometimes buying new bits and pieces as she goes, but mostly she enjoys the excuse it gives her to walk around for hours on end.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad ideas dave » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:54 am

Username: bad ideas dave
Link to guild: Fate's Vagrants
Character used in prompt: Fate
Prompt:
    She spends most of her time exploring the dangerous catacombs on her own. She's aware of the danger, but it was in places like those that she had found many of the cats who would call her Guild home. While this was something she always kept in mind, her main goal was to rid the Catacombs that led to her Guild of the monsters that lurked in the shadows. Fate wouldn't stand to see one of her own attacked on their way to Catalena from their Guild, so she kept the pathway as clean of the creatures as she could.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert ]

What's up fam! I'm Dave, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Not very active but hang around for RPs and some adopts/species stuff.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily so feel free to PM me about it! 99.99% of the time I'm fully caught up on current episodes ;3

DATHMy Guild
bad ideas dave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s-smolbean » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:46 pm

Username: s-smolbean
Link to guild: Moonwatchers' Guild
Character used in prompt: Bluebird
Prompt:
    It comes as no surprise that Bluebird's favorite hobby is writing. Her magic's adroitness has been exercised very well, because she always uses a simple spell to move her quill across blank scrolls. She enjoys writing about different things, whether it be about archiving different events within the guild in her journal, composing prose and poetry, and inscribing useful spells in the scroll she keeps in her satchel.

Character used in prompt: Magnus
Prompt:
    Magnus may seem like the brute-fighter type, seeing as how he enjoys being in battle. But it may come as a shock to most cats who don't know him personally to find out that his hobby is not training to be a better warrior. In fact, Magnus enjoys picking flowers. He's not ashamed of it- since he prides himself in whatever he may be doing; but not many know that of him. He's no forager, and sometimes he even brings back poisonous or other harmful plants, to Bluebird's dismay, and Junco's annoyance. But when he does bring back innocuous and beautiful florae, he makes lovely flower arrangements to display within the guild.

Character used in prompt: Junco
Prompt:
    Junco's hobby isn't known to many. She's a very well-respected and reputable forager, known to other guilds as 'The Masquerading Mercenray'. But only the few trusted cats she's met on her expeditions, and her newfound guild-mates know that she is an avid taxidermist. Unlike her lion coat, all the creatures she brings back to life via taxidermy died of natural causes. They are usually small mice, birds, and other creatures smaller than herself that she finds on her expeditions. She even preserves plants and displays all her creations in her quarters within the guild.

(( Though the poisonous plants are exhibited near Magnus' arrangements, as a reminder for him whenever he goes out and collects plants. ))
Last edited by s-smolbean on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
i wanna be 10 feet tallwith big red horns
smol \\ any pronouns \\ art hobbyist
PMs + DMs are open✨ wang xian ✨#8984
toyhouse \\ Instagram \\ CS server

commissions : re-opening
art shop : coming soon ?
s-smolbean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:56 pm

Username: Sylvexi
Link to guild: The Wisteria Guild
Character used in prompt: Fuji
Prompt: Fuji loves to read! Especially picture books, but don't tell anyone that, or you'll embarrass her.

Character used in prompt: Ao
Prompt: Ao's favourite pastime? Obviously, it's conning people. Well, more specifically, she just likes collecting old junk and then making it look all new and shiny, but why not make some quick money for doing so? There's no reason not to (other than perhaps being found out), so Ao does it, and takes a little pride in doing so.

Character used in prompt: Tori
Prompt: Tori is very much a dreamer, and loves to just sleep and dream of being on the surface instead of inside the Catacombs one day, just flying as free as a bird. Any free time that he gets is spent dreaming of it, which sometimes makes him miss some meetings or miss his forager job, but he still dreams regardless.
ImageImageImage
"Let's take our lives one second at a time "
---

icons from dappervolk
dv | th
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:32 pm

Username: kyum-
      Link to guild: the order of war
      Character used in prompt: eldeisoniel
      Prompt: when he isn't off being the battle-maniac he is, he quite enjoys just settling down and watching his soldiers go about their daily lives. he finds it entertaining to catch little quirks that others don't notice, and later tease them about it if they're embarrassing enough. eldis doesn't really care what the others think about it - it's nothing that can tarnish his reputation, after all.
kyum • she/her • infp
i love nu'est so much ;;
also check out this song: nu'est - i'm in trouble!
mood wrote:exams who? i only know day6 😳
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me