【PROMPTS】

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 【PROMPTS】

Postby Fizzy Milk » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:05 am

Username:
Bachata
Link to guild:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4147616
Character used in prompt:
Corrup
Prompt:
Draw or write about one of your cats enjoying their favourite pass-time. Are they passionate about their hobby
or do they feel ashamed about it? Why?

Corrup loves creating clothes and armors. He started when he was rather young, his fur was much brighter and he hadn’t yet experienced the cold. He stitched every seam and knitted every thread where required. His first piece was a coat, for himself to explore the surface, he heard rumours of something called snow. He heard it was soft and fun to play with so he wanted to go prepared. He grew out of it since then but still displays the coat in his home.
He continues to create armors and pieces of clothing for fun, being very open about it. He usually gifts pieces of Armor or clothing to people he likes, though it only takes a small interaction for him to grow attached.
|
|
|
|
X
Hi! Im Ezra!
He / him
PMs are always open!
Truscum / Trucute DNI unless important.
OwO
OwO
OwO
OwOOwOOwOOwOOwOOwOOwOOwOOwOOwOOwOOwOOwOOwOOwO
OwO

6F00-0168-7D6A
Hey! Im bilingual so please
be patient with me! I might
misunderstand/be confused
about the English from time
to time!
|
|
|
|
X
X
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
X
Fizzy Milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ASTROHUND » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:27 am

username wade wilson
          link to guild the eden company
          character used in prompt danuja
          prompt "draw or write about one of your cats enjoying their favorite pass-time. are they passionate about their hobby or do they feel ashamed about it? why?"

one hobby of DANUJA that no one would ever expect of her is meditation. i mean, who would've known that a stoic, ferocious warrior like her would be have an interest in a pass-time that doesn't require energy exerting or vigorous movement? every day, beginning in the early dawns before the sun would ascend, the feline would flee from the catacombs to go out into the woods ── where the fresh dew drips rhythmically from leaf to leaf and the smell of alpine wood fills her nose as she takes in deep inhales and exhales.

the feline would use all the force in her body to push herself up onto the branches of a tree near a calm, purling stream, her favorite spot to release all the pent up stress that she keeps in her in the past day. sitting crisscrossed with her palms pressed together directly in front of her, she lets her entire form turn stiff like a stone statue ── as if she went into hibernation, dormant like a oak tree. hers ears twitch with every sound that breaks the silence, but she is never bothered by it.

DANUJA considers those sounds "natural noise": the twittering of birds in the neighboring trees, the loud yet soft babbling of the stream below, the raking of tree branches against each other, whirling whistle of a gust of wind that would ruffle her fur ── those were all natural noise, sounds from mother nature herself. in a way, it makes her feel even more comforted, a subtle smile hidden on her face. it was only her and mother nature in these very moments.

the she-cat doesn't feel particularly proud of this hobby nor is she ashamed of indulging in it, but it means a lot to her. its just something that she's been doing since she was a wee kit after she had saw her father do it. DANUJA thinks of it apart of her daily routine because there isn't a day she goes without it.

im currently on a semi-hiatus, but feel free
      to message me on here or most preferably
      discord:xxx-x-moonpupper #5294 ( 🦐 !
ASTROHUND

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sereena » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:39 am

┎━━━━━━━━━┒
Username: saralaxy
Link to guild: the amoibe
Character used in prompt: eileen

┖━━━━━━━━━┚

While Eileen isn't exactly proud of it, she does enjoy writing poems. She doesn't write them very often due to lack of inspiration but you can sometimes find Eileen in the forest outside of the Catacombs, sat under a tree with a pencil in her maw. Her poems are often uplifting and happy, though there's a few here and there that are depressing. Eileen began writing poems after losing her mate and best friend, finding solace and peace of mind when she put her feelings into words. All her poems, in the beginning, were sad and angry but as she slowly overcame grief, her poems became happier.
Last edited by sereena on Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
sereena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:50 am

Username: Wileyfangs
    Link to guild: MoonVale
    Character used in prompt: Gaston
    Prompt:
    When he's not gallivanting off being the Red Knight and guarding the guild against the dangers of intruders and enemy monsters, Gaston likes to spend his time relaxing. And one of his favorite ways to relax is to eat. And I mean eat.

Gaston will run into the market first thing to get to all the freshest snacks and loaves of bread. If you're not sure what meals to try, he's already had them possibly twice and can recommend them to you. Knows the best places have the best to eat, but his absolute favorite place to eat is a small, out of the way restaurant barely keeping itself open, run by an elderly couple who make the spiciest swordfish he's ever eaten. He's been a regular since his first few days in the academy and can't find the spicy meal anywhere else. He loves it so much he always tries to take leftovers home.

He's unashamed of his ravenous appetite and given how easily he throws himself into fights and brawls he needs every meal he can get to give him the strength and power he needs, or so he'll say. The bottomless pit he is, he loves nothing more than a good meal to share. He'll even bring some to his father deep in the catacombs for dinner.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:29 pm

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Link to guild: x
Character used in prompt: Seeks
Prompt:

Seeks is eternally shamelsss about her prefered past time. It's brewing and drinking tea and she's been known to do it in the middle of streets and atop roofs. Though, usually she does it someplace a bit more private as it really is her relax and unwind time after a long day of gathering valuable items from the unwary. She considers herself a bit of a conssiuer and collects various types of teas through (mostly) legitimate means and has actually placed a ban on her guild from stealing from her favorite shops.
Artfight profile- Fight me!
TheSongOfTheStars takes a golf club and starts smashing things
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudedgazes » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:55 pm

Username: Cloudedgazes
Link to guild: X
Character used in prompt: Makani
Prompt: "Draw or write about one of your cats enjoying their favourite pass-time. Are they passionate about their hobby
or do they feel ashamed about it? Why?"

Makani has a secret passion- which of course he is not ashamed of, but would rather keep to himself. After a very long and stressful day (which albeit doesn't happen often), he likes to go to the highest point possible in the Catalena and watch the bustling streets. It's surprisingly peaceful, watching the little figures walk along the paths, interacting with each other while he's far away on his own little "planet". Sometimes he goes there to clear his mind or get some alone time.
Cloudedgazes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Username: scei
Link to guild: Mistleaf
Character used in prompt: Azzy
Prompt:
f'tunk the arrow hit boldly in the center of the target. Azure let out a sigh of relief and stepped back down to four paws. She stepped forward as she took in her area once more, her paws brushed by cold stones and crumbling rocks, her breath left a cloud of mist in its midst. Her "shooting range" or atleast, what she would consider a shooting range, was a small cave off of the branch that lead to the blacksmith in her area. She had requested to make it into a ranged archery den to help practice her own fighting skills; the sword of most other cats never really calling her the same as a bow seemed to.
But that wasnt what it was to her, archery was nice for fighting but Azure enjoyed it more then that, she loved the feeling of the feather flipping past her whiskers, the sound of the arrow hitting its target, and more importantly then all, the feeling of the sturdy, wooden bow in her paws.
She is very proud of her hobby, and being able to use it in battle is just a side perk ;D
Last edited by Scei on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Competition for dog lineart
plz enter ;v;

Quitting:
Flitz species goes to Jessknight
Cs staff feel free to give my c$s/pets to whoever you think won the dog lineart competition

Big stuff happened in my life and I dont want to really be on here too much:
i would rather be in real life supporting the one it happened to
I'm canceling any trades I have, and any commissions I had going.
Message me on toyhouse if you want any certain character, some arent for trade/gift but feel free to ask anyways!
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:27 am

Username: SurgeFire
Link to guild: Storm Surgers
Character used in prompt: Jasper
Prompt:

"There we go!"
Of course Jasper wouldn't have any sort of shame for his hobby, really. (Does he ever have any for doing something he likes?)
He stepped back down to admire his piece.

Art. Jasper is a very artistic cat; always trying out different mediums for his works, striving to get better and better. He doesn't quite remember when it started, truthfully; but he loves all aspects of art. He loves giving, he loves expressing himself, he loves it all. Although he doesn't quite like the stains he gets on his fur - but alas, he thinks, one has to suffer for their art!
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:13 pm

Username: Simonpet
Link to guild: Mysteries of the Virtuous
Character used in prompt: Gilgram (+ Aiden)
Prompt: xXx
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:01 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
Link to guild: Walkers Of The Night
Character used in prompt: Hades
Prompt:
Because Hades works so well with fire he turned his attention to taking up glassblowing as a hobby in order to stop himself from dying of boredom. Is he ashamed of his talent? Hell no he's not! He wont eagerly show off his creations but he wont hide them, to him they're simply things he made. Hades likes his stuff and will maybe sometimes give it away if he's feeling extremely generous of course.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me